Madison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

Tricia and I shifted around so that we were in a sixty-nine. I licked her and giggled "Do you taste like cotton candy everywhere?"

My sister said "So I've been told."

I attacked her pussy then with a vengeance. She did the same to mine. I licked and chewed and bit her clit. Her juices were running everywhere, even into my nose. I slid my finger into her drooling cunt and got it soaking wet. I then slid it around to her little pink rosebud of a butthole and slipped in just my fingertip. She bucked her hips apparently trying to get more of my middle finger in, so I obliged her and sunk it in to the hilt. I then pushed my thumb in her pussy and rubbed my finger and thumb together through the thin membrane between her ass and pussy. That was apparently enough to send her rumbling over the edge of orgasm. The fact that I had just given my sister yet another orgasm sent me over the edge myself. As we lay there trembling, we heard Rob and Alicia cry out in their orgasms.

I crawled up to Tricia's face and gave her a big wet sloppy cunt drenched kiss. We just let our tongues roam freely over one another's mouths and faces. I felt warm and happy and satiated.

Rob and Alicia crawled over and Tricia snuggled into Alicia's arms and I snuggled into Rob's. We kinda got into a group rubbing session a little later, but that was really it for that night.

-------------------------------------------

This had happened several times today, but, I was nearly speechless. I just stared at her until she reminded me to watch the road.

I finally found my voice. "You fucked our sister?" I asked in wonder.

"You promised you wouldn't freak out" Madison said.

"I'm not, I'm just stunned. How many times have you done that?" I asked.

"We've had cuddle sessions, but we haven't really fucked each other since that night." She replied.

"Wait, where was Cole in all this and where is he now?" I was confused.

"Cole had a problem with Tricia's relationship with Alicia and she moved out. Before you ask, she moved in with Alicia and they are now exclusive. Unless they're with Rob and me or Victoria and me." Madison explained.

"So Tricia's a full-on lesbian now?" I was still not clear on this.

"For the moment, I think she has found comfort with Alicia. They will work it out as they go along." Madison said.

"Oh, OK" was all I said.

"Is that going to be a problem for you?" Madison sounded concerned.

"No, I just want my sisters to be happy, and if you guys are doing what makes you happy, I'm good." I said. "What about you and Rob, are you still swinging?"

"Not really, I think he got most of it out of his system. I really think he wanted Alicia so badly that he pursued other women as a substitute for her. He got me involved in the swinging to get to Victoria, ultimately because she reminded him a little of Alicia." Madison explained.

"Now if he gets a little antsy, we invite Barry and Victoria or Tricia and Alicia over." Madison said. "We don't even really swap, he gets to see live naked women and then he and I fuck. It's been wonderful."

"Wow, I never had a clue." I just shook my head. "Hey, I'm about toast, how about we find a motel?"

"Sounds good to me." Madison said.

It looked like there were six or seven motels at the second exit and I pulled off there. I don't know if there was a convention or what, but, we only found one motel that had one room. The last room only had a king-sized bed.

"We'll take it" I said.

I got back in the van and explained it to Madison. I told her I would sleep on the floor and she wouldn't hear of it.

"It's a king-sized bed, there's plenty of room." She said and I didn't protest.

"I do need a shower and a beer." I said.

"Sounds good to me" agreed Madison.

This morning when we got into the van, Madison was just my big sister. I'm not sure I even considered her a woman; she was just an androgynous sibling. Now, not only did I see her as a woman, I saw her as an incredibly sensual and sexual woman.

This morning when we got into the van, I couldn't have told you with absolute certainty that Madison was wearing clothing at all, now I was acutely aware of the skin tight black jeans that she wore.

This morning when we got into the van, I couldn't have told you that Madison had hair, now I was I was acutely aware of her shimmering blonde hair that smelled of apples.

This morning when we got into the van, I couldn't have told you that Madison had breasts, now I was I was acutely aware of the perfect c-cups that were encased in a dark red top and were swaying and trying to peek out of her unzipped black leather jacket.

We drove to the room and I got our stuff out of the back of the van. Madison was waiting by the side of the van and when I came to the side of the van she turned and walked in front of me to the room. My attention was drawn to the jeans and her incredible little ass. She shook her head to get the hair out of her face. I was keenly aware of every movement. Well, almost every one. She stopped walking and I was so engaged in drinking her in I didn't realize it until I crashed into her. I nearly knocked her to the ground. She lost her balance and I dropped the suitcases and caught her as she was going down.

"Oh, shit, Madison, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" I apologized, red faced.

I had pulled her back by her arms and she had settled in my arms, with her back to me. My arms were crossed under her tits and I was holding her slightly off the ground. Her hair was in my face, her butt was in my crotch and I could feel her tits on my arms. After the aural stimulation all day, the result was predictable and immediate. Her ass was poked by my rapidly hardening dick. I didn't fully realize it as I was totally enjoying the contact with the rest of her tight body.

Madison laughed and wiggled her ass and did her best Mae West imitation "Is that a pickle in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

I was horrified and nearly dropped her in my rush to get my dick off her ass. She stumbled again and I grabbed her again and I shoved my dick against her ass again. This time, she recovered and stepped away before commenting.

"Wow, you must really like my ass to keep bangin' away at me, bro" She said with a twinkle in her eye and a laugh.

I couldn't respond, I just stood there opening and closing my mouth, kinda like a fish out of water. That made her laugh harder and she was so tickled that it cracked me up. We're both standing outside our room laughing our asses off and a couple that were walking towards us on the sidewalk broke off and went around us on in the parking lot. I was almost under control when I noticed what they had done and another wave of laughter washed over me. Madison couldn't figure out what I found even funnier and I pointed at them and she lost it again. The couple were looking over their shoulders and looking kind of fearful and I stumbled to the door and opened it and dragged her in. I figured if we didn't get out of sight we'd never stop laughing.

I sat on the bed with tears running down my face. I looked at her and her makeup was running down her face. She looked like a demented clown. That did it, I was gone. I fell back on the bed and could hardly breathe.

"What now?" she said, looking at me laughing and I just pointed at her face.

She looked in the mirror and evidently didn't find her appearance quite as humorous as I did.

"Asshole" she shot at me as she rushed into the bathroom.

I finally calmed down and went and retrieved the luggage. I put her suitcase on the stand next to the bathroom and mine on the table near the door. She came out and looked at her suitcase and looked at me.

"I figured you would want to be next to the bathroom" I said. "If you want the other side, I'll switch them."

"You actually thought about that?" she asked.

"Yeah, what dope wouldn't?" I answered.

"My dopey husband" she said with a smile.

"Oh" was all I said.

I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes. Man, I was tense after sitting in the van all day. I tried to relax and I could not get comfortable. I sat up and pulled my sweater off and lay back down and that was a little better.

"Do you want to get in the shower first?" Madison asked. "After all, you drove."

"Nahh, I want to lie here for a little while" I said and didn't open my eyes.

"OK" Madison said softly.

I didn't hear anything else and opened my eyes. Madison had her back to me and was apparently unzipping her jeans. She tugged at the waistband and pulled them down her legs. She had on dark red, not burgundy, but really dark red boyshorts. As she pulled her jeans down her boyshorts started to come with them and I saw the beginning of the crack in her ass. My hypersensitive dick leapt in my pants. She grabbed the underwear and stopped their descent.

"Fuuuck" I thought.

She kicked her jeans off and bent to pick them up. Jesus, what an ass. I was breathing hard as I watched my big sister innocently take off her jeans, apparently unaware that her brother was watching. She stood and kind of wiggled her hips to reset her underwear. I was transfixed watching this display. She threw the jeans on top of her suitcase and grabbed the hem of her shirt and slowly started pulling it up. She stopped as she was about to reveal her bra and a moan caught in my throat. She pulled the top down again and stretched her arms over her head in a slow luxurious stretch, she reminded me of my wife's cat after a nap. Her hips and chest thrust forward and she moaned. I tried really hard not to moan and I don't think I succeeded because she turned slightly towards me.

"Oh, shit" I thought "I'm a dead man"

She stopped turning and I had a three quarter's view of her body. She again reached to the hem of her shirt and pulled it slowly up. She hesitated at her bra again and I know I moaned this time. She continued and revealed a matching dark red lacy frilly bra. It was lacy enough that even in the low light I could see the dark circles of her nipples. She dropped the shirt with her pants and stretched again. She turned away from me and spread her legs and bent over at the waist. I swore I could see a dark spot on her panties, but it was dark enough and there was enough shadow on her ass that I couldn't really tell. She stood and turned towards the bathroom as she reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She was pulling the straps down from her shoulders as she stepped past the wall and disappeared from view.

I almost screamed. She had been out of sight for about fifteen seconds when I saw the bra and panties fly out and land on her clothes and then heard the bathroom door shut. I didn't hear the shower start and closed my eyes to relive what was the sexiest striptease I had ever witnessed. I was rock hard and knew I had no chance of relief until I got into the shower. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew was that Madison was standing over me in a towel and she was shaking me.

"Pete, Pete, it's your turn" she said softly.

"Oh, OK, Madison, sorry I didn't know I was asleep." I mumbled.

She smiled and said "That's OK, bro, you were obviously tired"

I lay there for a minute to get my bearings and she just stood leaning over me. At some point my brain, OK my dick, said she's in a towel and there's cleavage like two inches from your face. Predictably my eyes left hers and found that cleavage. I received a smack for that.

"Men! Even my baby brother!" Madison said, repeating her earlier statement, as she stood up and spun around. She was laughing, though and that was good.

However, when she spun, the towel flipped up and her beautiful ass flashed into view. I looked down just in time to see it and, once again, get caught looking.

"Jesus, Pete!" Madison teased "do you want me to just peel it off?"

Apparently, my look was too obvious and she turned around to smack me again. This time I got a flash of bald pussy, and you guessed it, got caught looking. I thought she was going to beat the crap out of me.

"Jesus, Pete!" she repeated "at least TRY to be a little subtle!"

"Sorry, sis" I said sheepishly.

She laughed and said "Go take your shower."

I got my kit, some underwear and a pair of slacks to wear to dinner. I peeled all but my khakis and underwear off before I went into the bathroom.

I finished undressing and got in the shower, looking forward to the hot water and some relief for my cock and aching balls. I soaped and rinsed and was stroking a little when the door opened. I let go of my cock, even though she couldn't see me.

"Sorry, Pete" Madison said "I'm looking for my hairbrush."

"'s OK" I muttered.

I started in again and the door opened and I let go.

"Did you see a scrunchie in here?" she asked.

"What the fuck is a scrunchie?" I asked back and she left.

I touched my cock and the door rattled.

"Fuck it" I thought, and she didn't come in, though I think she was just outside the door.

I got out and dried off and combed my hair. I put on my underwear and pants and opened the door. I was right, Madison was right outside the door, doing her hair in the big mirror. I looked at her and realized I could see my side of the bed in the mirror from where I was standing. I looked around and saw that I was standing about where Madison had done her little striptease. Had she seen me watching her? Surely not.

I walked over and got a shirt and socks out of my suitcase. I looked at Madison and said "Do you mind if we just eat at the little bar in the motel? I really can't face being in the van any more tonight."

"Sure, if that's what you want" she smiled at me and stopped doing her hair.

She combed her hair straight back and put it in a ponytail with what I could only assume was a scrunchie. She was dressed in a short black skirt and a white sleeveless top. She grabbed her leather jacket and put it on.

"Ready any time you are, Pete" she said.

I slipped on my shoes and looked at her. She was positive smoking hot and was dressed very simply.

I shook my head and said "If I had said that to Jen, she would have worked on her hair for another hour and then bitched because we just went to the hotel bar. You just turn around and say let's go. Smart, sexy, beautiful AND flexible. Where have you been all my life?"

She hooked her arm through mine and said "Right here, bro, right here." Then she got up on her tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek.

We stepped out of the door and the couple from earlier were walking from the bar on the sidewalk. They saw us and froze. Madison tried to suppress a laugh and snorted which cracked me up again. The couple about ran into the parking lot.

"You know, we've given those people stories to tell for the rest of their lives. 'Did we ever tell you about those crazy Hoosiers we saw in Georgia?'" I said while trying to contain my laughter.

Madison had given herself the hiccups by trying to suppress her laughter. That started me all over again which earned me another smack. Apparently the way to cure Madison's hiccups is to piss her off, because after she smacked me they were gone.

"Asshole" she mumbled.

"Yeah, I probably deserved that" I said, still snickering.

"Probably?" Madison fumed.

"OK, I deserved that" I finally had stopped laughing.

We had arrived at the bar and I opened the door for her. She murmured her thanks and went in. OK, hotel bar northern Georgia, I really should have expected this, but I was still surprised. Cracker Barrel with booze and country music. I was waaay out of my element here.

(To be honest, I am a beer snob. I don't drink very much, so when I do, I want a flavorful beer. I don't like light beers and generally if there is a version of a beer that comes in a can I don't like it. I tell you this only so you can understand what happened next.)

We sat down and the server, a very pretty young lady, asked us what we wanted. I told her I wanted a Killian's and she got a blank look on her face and went to ask if they had it.

She came back and said "We only have domestic beer."

I said "Killian's is made in Colorado, but, OK."

Madison was smirking into her menu.

"Do you have Sam Adams?" I asked politely.

The blank look was back. She went back and asked again. This time the manager came out and asked if there was a problem. I looked at Madison and she could barely contain herself.

"I'm sorry, the young lady came back and said you only have domestic beer. I asked for a Sam Adams, which is brewed in Boston. Am I wrong, or is Boston no longer in the United States?" I asked, again politely. "Or does domestic mean we only have beer that's brewed in St. Louis?"

Now we had blank looks all around and I could see the manager was starting to get angry. I figured I was in a no win here and asked "Do you have Michelob?"

Smiles, "Oh, yes we have that" they said in unison. I looked at Madison and her face was purple behind the menu. They were standing there expectantly.

"I'll have a Mic..." I said and stopped to look at Madison and the silence got my attention.

I looked back, blank look. "I will have a Michelob, please"

Smiles again.

"Madison, what would you like, and please be specific" I said.

"I'd like a glass of Merlot" she said.

The looks were less blank, like that SOUNDED familiar, but blank, nonetheless.

"She'll have a glass of red wine, please" I said.

Smiles and then, "Do you want an appetizer?"

"I'm sorry; I haven't looked at the menu, could you ask again when you bring the drinks?" I was trying really hard to be polite.

"Sure, I can do that" the young lady said brightly.

I glared at Madison and growled "You were NOT helping. I hope its Welch's grape juice."

She was taking a sip of water and that's when she lost it. I totally deserved getting sprayed as a result of her laughter. Whatever tension had built up in the bar was immediately relieved as I sat there dripping and laughing with everyone else in the bar.

I stood and took a bow. "I think that concludes the evening's entertainment, Ladies and Gentlemen. I will absolutely behave from now on."

I drew a standing ovation. Madison was just staring at me. I picked up a napkin from another table before I sat down and dried what I could.

"What is wrong with you?" Madison asked me.

"What?" I said.

"You made a fool out of yourself." She exclaimed.

"Which time?" I asked.

She sat and thought about it for a few seconds. "Good point" was all she said.

I saw the girl coming and grabbed the menu. "Do you want an appetizer?" I asked.

Madison shook her head no. "Do you know what you want?" She nodded.

The girl set our drinks down and asked if we wanted an appetizer. I told her no, but we wanted to order. Madison ordered a salad and soup. I ordered the ribs and wings appetizer and the girl looked confused. Shit, here we go again.

"I'm sorry, I know I confused you. I don't want the appetizer as an appetizer. I want it as my meal." I explained.

"Oh, Ok" she said and she left.

"Dipshit, you're really on a roll tonight, aren't you?" Madison just sighed.

She took a sip of her wine and made a face. "Welch's?" I asked and she giggled and nodded.

We managed to make it through the rest of the meal without incident. I paid and we headed back to the room. Madison was looking around for something.

"What're you looking for?" I asked.

She giggled "That couple."

"They won't come out until they see that the van is gone, I'm sure" I said.

We got to our room and went in. I sat on the bed and Madison went to the bathroom. I turned on the TV and found SportsCenter. Madison was in there for a few minutes and I slid down got a little more comfortable. She stepped out of the bathroom and grabbed something out of her suitcase and went back in. I was paying no attention to her.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers