Madison Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,278 Followers

I moaned "EVERY minute? How many are there going to be?"

She just smiled and put my dick back in her mouth. Tricia was very good at this; she brought me to the brink multiple times. I actually lost count because she was right; I was suffering and enjoying every excruciating minute of it.

I looked over at Sara and Madison and Tricia almost lost control because Sara's blouse was on the floor and Madison was sucking her little tits madly. Sara was leaning back with both hands on the table, her eyes closed and she was panting. As I watched she opened her eyes and looked at me and smiled. Madison started working her way down Sara's flat belly and swirled her tongue in Sara's belly button. Sara jumped, but not like Madison had described the way Victoria had jumped. Madison reached behind Sara and unfastened Sara's skirt which dropped to the floor. Suddenly, Sara was standing there dressed only in heels because she had dressed without panties.

Madison hissed "Oooooh you ARE a bad girl aren't you?"

She then plunged her tongue into Sara's dripping cunt. All Sara's anticipation, plus Madison's stimulation of Sara's tits culminated in Sara's immediate explosive orgasm. Madison's face was quickly covered with sweet Sara cum as she lapped and lapped at Sara's little trimmed pussy. Madison was obviously trying to prolong Sara's orgasm because she relentlessly kept lashing at the enflamed, soaking wet, red gash in front of her. Sara shuddered and shook and wailed as Madison appeared to be literally trying to eat her. Sara's hands fluttered around Madison's shoulders as she evidently couldn't decide if she wanted Madison to stop or continue. After a few minutes Sara had finally had enough and pulled Madison up to her. They were quite a sight. Sara was looking as sexy as I had ever seen her, naked in heels with a post orgasm flush. Madison was still fully dressed, but with her tits exposed, her hair wild where Sara had been hanging on and her face slick and shiny with Sara's juices. They were again in a passionate embrace, kissing madly.

As I watched the scene in front of me, my other sister was continuing to drive me crazy. As Tricia worked on my dick my hips had begun an urgent humping. I was moaning almost continuously as Tricia repeatedly brought me to the brink and forced me back. I was becoming desperate to come and I had grabbed her head, trying to help her along. But, because I was so wobbly from the stimulation she was easily able to shake me off. She released my cock, yet again, and started me back to the brink, but this time Tricia snaked her finger back to my asshole, gently rubbing and tickling. My knees buckled and I thought I was going to fall, but Sara and Madison grabbed me. I steadied myself and they both released me and dropped to their knees beside Tricia. They immediately started undoing Tricia's skirt and blouse. Tricia stood and, once again, grasped my cock at the base.

She smiled wickedly at me "You thought I was going to let you cum, didn't you?"

I just nodded, unable to speak.

"No, not yet" she breathed in my ear, "You're gonna cum in your little sister's hot wet cunt! What do you think of that!?!"

I could only moan. Sara had gotten Tricia's blouse off and Madison had her skirt on the floor. Sara had her own plans at the moment and had stuck her tongue in Tricia's boiling pussy. That took Tricia by surprise and her grip on my dick loosened and I stepped away. I quickly stripped off my clothes and now Madison was only one with any clothes on. I turned to her and kissed her while peeling her blouse off. That done, I went to work on her skirt. I pushed the skirt and boy shorts to the floor and she kicked them off. We quickly embraced as I noticed that Sara had Tricia backed up against the counter. My cock slipped between Madison's legs and I could feel her wetness. I took a couple of quick strokes and stepped away. Madison grunted in protest as I stepped towards my wife and my little sister. I gently pulled Sara away and she fought me, briefly. I pointed her toward Madison and with a little cry she leapt at Madison's pussy, spearing it with her tongue.

I faced Tricia as she was leaning back against the counter. I lined my rod up with her cunt and touched the tip to her clit. I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it against her clit and she shuddered, thrusting towards me. I dodged her cunt and grinned at her. She settled back and I rubbed the tip against her again, and again she lunged.

"Not so fun now? Is it?" I teased as I slowly split her wet petals with my spear. Her legs came up around my hips as I deeply fucked into her cunt. I stopped and just held my cock deep within her, feeling every inch of my cock bathed in my sister's juices.

I withdrew and then plunged again, stopping and holding her. Her breathing was ragged and she stared into my eyes, silently begging for more. I complied, withdrawing and stopping. She squeezed her legs around me as she tried to get me to move. One again, out, in and stop.

Finally she spoke "JESUS CHRIST PETE, FUCK ME!!!"

I smiled and then withdrew, stopping with just the tip in her cunt. She was so over the top with need that I could feel her juices pooling at my feet. I reached back and disengaged her legs and put her on the floor. She stared at me in disbelief. I gently turned her around so she was leaning on the counter, her ass thrust out at me.

I looked over at Sara and Madison and Sara had Madison at the brink, I recognized Madison's breathing. Then Madison clutched Sara's head as her juices splashed all over Sara. Madison pushed Sara away and Sara looked back at me, her eyes wild.

"Babe" I said "Come here"

Sara crawled over to us and I pointed at Tricia. "Get under her and do what you did to Madison while I fuck the living shit out of my BABY sister."

All three women moaned when I said that. Sara got underneath and sat with her legs spread and I felt her tongue lapping at Tricia as I thrust into her. I felt Madison's head slide between my legs and I looked down to see her start on Sara's pussy once again. As I pounded away at my little sister I could feel my wife's tongue working on us. I also felt my big sister's body moving beneath me as she worked on my wife's cunt. As I began to picture what this must look like the sensations caught up to me and I started coming. I came and came and came. It had only been a week, but, it felt like I was pumping gallons. I withdrew and immediately felt two mouths on my dick. Tricia stood and turned and looked in wonder at the three of us. She sat on the floor and pulled Sara away from my dick and planted a big kiss on her and the kiss lasted awhile. Madison took advantage of momentarily having my dick to herself and pretty much swallowed it.

I pulled away and she started to complain and I shushed her. "I gotta sit down." I said as I dropped to the floor.

Madison crawled over to me and kissed me before sliding down and dragging her tits over my cock. She started dragging her hard nipples over the head of my cock, occasionally dipping her head to take it in her mouth. She was attempting to keep my cock erect and was succeeding. She then swung her leg over me and impaled herself on my blood red pole. After all that, she just sat there. I reached up and cupped her tits as I softly caressed her nipples that were slick with Tricia's cum, my cum and Madison's saliva. Madison threw her head back and groaned in pleasure. As I was enjoying the feel of her tits, my hands were pulled away. I looked and Tricia and Sara each had one of my hands. They drew my hands to them and each sat on one. I had my big sister sitting on my cock, my little sister on one hand and my wife on the other. I inserted my thumb in each steamy cunt and insinuated my forefinger into each ass. I started rubbing my thumb and my forefinger together and Sara and Tricia started squirming. As they squirmed they reached over and each started twirling Madison's nipples. Madison moaned and started humping on my cock.

As we experienced each other, Madison whispered urgently "try to come together, all of us."

We all responded by moaning and working each other. Sara and Tricia increased their speed on my hands and the pressure on Madison's tits. Madison started slamming harder on my dick, and I squeezed and massaged the cunts and asses on my hands. I started feeling the familiar tingling in my balls and all three girls started moaning louder. My hands were getting wetter and so was my cock. Suddenly, Madison collapsed on my chest and started trembling. Sara and Tricia both let go when Madison collapsed and stiffened on my hands. Sara reached down and started pushing my thumb harder on her clit, her breath coming in short pants. Tricia was rotating her hips and pushing down on my hand while pulling at her nipples. Sara groaned that she was cumming and flushed again and then pushed herself off my hand.

She laid her head next to Madison's and smiled at me, mouthing one word, "wow"

Tricia continued grinding on my hand and pulling her tits when she stiffened again, moaning that she was cumming, too. She laid her head on the other side of my chest, smiling sweetly at me.

"Thanks, big brother." Tricia said softly.

I was last, finally shooting my second load of the evening deep into Madison's cunt. I wrapped my arms around all three of my girls as they lay on my chest. We lay there for a while, enjoying the close contact and recovering and catching our breath. As we disentangled, my dick plopped out of Madison, finished for a while. I sat up and looked around. There were clothes everywhere in the kitchen. It looked exactly like it was, like a small orgy had taken place.

I looked at Madison and Tricia "Did you guys plan this?"

"No" they responded in stereo "Did you?"

"Nope" I said "we had a plan for tomorrow, but, not tonight. If this was this good tonight with no planning, what's tomorrow gonna be like?"

We all got up and gathered our clothes. I wanted a shower and I said as much. Tricia said she would shower with me and I looked over at Sara and she was glowing as she looked at Madison. I glanced at Tricia and she rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"OK, let's go" I said. "We'll get showered and we'll see what happens from there."

I grabbed Tricia's hand and pulled her down to the other end of the house. "I think Sara wants Madison alone." I said. "She's been vibrating since you guys called."

"Oh, and you don't want to be alone with your baby sister?" Tricia pouted.

"Ahhhh, shit, not you, too." I complained. "All the women in my life love to make me feel like shit, and sound like an asshole."

She laughed and reached up and kissed me. "I know damn full well how you feel about me, I felt that earlier." She said as she groped my awakening cock.

We kissed as we stood in the bathroom waiting for the shower to warm up. "We need to get into the shower; I don't want to waste the hot water." I explained "Madison and Sara will want to take showers, too."

Tricia laughed "After seeing Sara's face, we just need to worry about one shower for them, not two."

"Yeah, you're right" I agreed. "Sara has been vibrating all week, looking forward to being with Madison. I wanted to be with Madison early, because I have a feeling we will not see them much this weekend." Seeing the twinkle in her eyes, I said "And before you give me shit, you are not now, or ever, my second choice." Pulling her to me, I continued "You're my baby sister and you will never be second to anyone."

Evidently, I took her surprise, because tears welled in her eyes. She stood on tiptoes and kissed me. "Thank you, Pete that was sweet."

We stepped into the shower. I turned her around so her back was to me. I grabbed the shampoo and started washing her hair. I gently rubbed her scalp and she melted back into me, bumping her ass into my dick. I reached down and pointed my dick down and it slid between her ass cheeks. I rinsed her hair and then drizzled Sara's body wash over her and began to wash her. She leaned back into me as I rubbed her shoulders and then slipped down to her chest. I gently thumbed her erect nipples as I washed her breasts. Her hips began a gentle motion, dragging her cunt lips back and forth over the head of my dick. It felt amazing. We stood like that for several minutes. I stepped back and Tricia whimpered in protest. I gently turned her to me and kissed her, probing her lips with my tongue.

"Do you want to go to bed?" I asked my baby sister.

"Oh God, yes" she answered.

I turned off the shower and heard the water running in the other bathroom. I smiled and said "I don't think we'll be seeing the two of them again tonight."

Tricia giggled and said "I think you're right."

I wrapped Tricia in a towel while I dried myself off and then dried her, kissing and licking all the girl parts as I went. Tricia cooed and murmured and giggled when I kissed her butt. I picked her up and carried her to the spare room and set her on her feet while I turned down the bed. I picked her up and laid her on the bed, taking the opportunity to kiss the girl parts again. I stopped at her tits, their size somewhere between Sara's little tits and Madison's big tits. Actually, they were quite something and nearly perfect. I licked and laved and generally ravished her tits for some time. Tricia obviously liked it because she kept her hands gently on my head as I worshipped her beautiful orbs. Her nipples became increasingly hard as I licked and sucked and prodded them. I let my hand drift down her belly to her pussy, which I found to be soaking wet. I started teasing her clit as I lavished attention on her tits. I slid one then two fingers into her drooling opening and massaged her pussy. I started to slide down away from her tits and towards her cunt and she grabbed my head.

I looked up in surprise and she smiled. "Yeah, I know you're really good at that, but, I just want my big brother to make slow gentle love to me. If we come, great, but, I just want you inside me, loving me."

"OK" was all I said.

I slid back up and kissed her, a languid, wet, soft, lover's kiss. Her arms wrapped around me and hugged me gently. As we kissed, I slid my full length into her and she hummed in my mouth in response. I stayed still for a minute to savor the feeling of my baby sister's slick slit. Tricia's legs drifted up and hooked over mine as I started moving inside her. I rocked into her gently as she hung onto my shoulders. This continued for a long time. There was no desperation in seeking gratification. This was gentle, sweet lovemaking. It reminded me of the first time Madison and I had made love. This was right; it felt wonderful. At the bottom of a stroke Tricia reached down and held my butt in place. She wanted to be still. Then she kinda pushed me off as I looked at her quizzically.

I slipped off her and started to speak and she shushed me with a finger to my lips. My baby sister rolled on her side and offered her backside to me. I lay behind her, spooning, and pushed back into her. She pulled my arm around under her breasts and snuggled down. We lay like that with an occasional thrust from me. I reached down and pulled the sheet over us and as we drifted off to sleep, still engaged, we heard Sara cry out and Tricia giggled.

"I wonder what time we'll see them tomorrow." Tricia said.

I responded "I wonder IF we'll see them tomorrow."

CABONE
CABONE
1,278 Followers
12