Madison Discovers a New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Henry has a birthday party.
4.4k words
4.53
44k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RSD3016
RSD3016
15 Followers

This is the second in the Madison series, please read the first chapter before beginning this one so you get the whole story! Thanks for reading!

*

Henry cradled Madison in his arms and could not believe she was true. He really had his own slave. He simply could not wait to show her off to his friends, many of which had already come of age and had slaves of their own. The party would be a small gathering; he hated the thought of a large group of people that he had to greet and mingle with. Henry liked his tight knit group of friends and hoped that Madison would grow to like them as well and become friends with their slaves. He knew she too needed interaction with others besides him and it wasn't as if he was going to let those house slaves spend time with her, they weren't good enough for this little princess. Henry sighed as he moved his hand up to grasp her right breast. Such a perfect size, she fit so perfectly in his hands and her nipples, so perky even in the warm morning air. He took her nipple in between his fingers and gently rolled it back and forth. Madison shifted her weight and moaned, bringing her breast forward to meet his hand. In doing so she had shifted her ass to press right onto his throbbing cock. Lord she was so responsive to his touch; he couldn't wait to be inside her again. He slid his left hand down her slightly curved belly and found what he wanted; that perfect little nub in between those sweet thighs. He let his hand roam freely as he kissed the side of her neck

"Please," was all she said, wiggling in his arms. Henry pulled her closer to him and pushed her ass against him, a moan escaping his lips.

"Please what, little one? Tell me." He demanded, pushing his middle finger into her sweet dewy folds.

"Please stop, you can't do this," she said, trying to wiggle free.

"Now what is this sweetie? I thought you were quite comfortable in my arms yesterday, what changed?" he said pushing his finger in and out of her slowly fucking her with his finger. Madison arched forward, her body taking over.

"I cant do this you don't understand, you don't own me, I have to go home. Please...Please let me go!"

"Aw now that's not what your body is telling me, your body responds even as your mind rebels. We will fix that in time my little one."

He had to have her now, before the party. Waiting would be too much for him and he would end up taking her right there in front of everyone. He didn't want that, not yet anyway; she had to be ready before he would share her. Henry shifted in the bed, rolling on top of her, lifting his arms. Madison stared up at him, realizing what he was about to do.

"I mean it, no. I am going to go get dressed and you're going to get me home!" she said, darting off of the bed and starting for the door.

"Oh no you don't," Henry said grabbing her around the waist. He couldn't let this continue, his lust would have to wait, he had to punish her or never gain control over that rebellious mind she had for good this time. Ripping the towel from her, he pushed her over the bed so her feet rested on the floor. "Do. Not. Move." Henry walked around to the head of the bed, retrieving a strap from the middle of the bed, and some cuffs from the night stand drawer and attached them to the cord.

"Give me your hands," he said. Madison simply laid there, staring into his eyes. Now she was defying everything again. Rage ran through him like he had never experienced before. She would learn to behave one way or another, then he would work on her heart. Right now, he would have to beat that part of her that wished to be free. Make that will go away so she could see that this is where she will be, and that she was indeed his to do as he pleased. Grabbing her hands, he fastened them into the cuffs.

"You will obey me slave, one way or another," he said and began to slap her ass. Starting with one side; then the other, she made no noise, defiant still. Slowly he began to see her break; it started with little squeaks and then came the tears. Again and again he slapped, watching her reaction closely.

His relentlis hand hurt so badly that she began to sob uncontrollably, yet he didn't yield even one bit, he just kept on and on. After what seemed like hours, but only could have been a few minutes, she stopped crying. Her ass began to feel warm, each slap creating a heavy feeling in her pussy. NO she would not like this. What was wrong with her? It was depraved, wrong! Yet her body didn't listen. She began to lift her ass to him, greeting each slap with a moan, not of pain but of pleasure.

Yes, Henry thought, she was finally beginning to respond to his touch. He stopped hitting her ass, and began to massage it, bringing feeling back to the injured area. Madison moaned again, lifting her ass in greeting.

"You like that little one?" he asked, reaching down to her pussy, discovering that yes, indeed she did, for she was wet and ready for him. He couldn't wait any longer, he would have her now. He positioned his cock at her dewy entrance. "Mine" he said as he drove himself into her, "all mine." Grabbing her hips he fucked her furiously. Taking what has his, breaking down that barrier in her mind.

Madison had never been so turned on in her life, she was tied to a bed and being fucked harder then she had ever experienced. Her ass was warm and tingling from the assault he gave her, adding to the pressure building in her belly. She needed to cum, she thought and pushed back, grunting from the force of his thrusts.

Henry could feel she was close, her body clenching onto his cock. It was torture, he didn't know how much longer he would last, she was incredibly tight. He reached for the front of her, searching her mound for that little nub of pleasure and began to move in small circles.

"Cum for me little one," he said as she cried out, body convulsing around him. He could take it no more. With one last thrust he emptied himself into her. "You are mine little one, and the sooner you realize that the better. Your body knows its place; you just have to get that little idea a freedom out of that pretty little head of yours. Use it for something else, learn, read, go to school online if you wish but above all else Madison, you are to please me, serve me and you will be happy."

Madison would require more time getting ready for the party then he and he wanted everything perfect. He wanted her to feel how beautiful she was. He wanted her to feel at home. He wanted full submission from her that would create a wonderful sense of belonging and calm to her and his life would be full, for now. Eventually he would fill her womb with their child.

"Sorry little one but it is time to get ready to meet my friends. We will have more time together after the party. Most of the people that are coming have slaves of their own and you will spend time with them. I really hope you like them; I do not wish you to have a solitary life with just me to talk to. I understand the need for woman to interact with each other."

"Yes Sir," Madison said. He carried her to the massive bed in her room. She hated the thought of him leaving her; she felt very safe in his arms and never again wanted to leave them. How odd it was to feel that way when just days ago she thought herself a very independent person, and now, after what had just occurred. How could she be having such strong feelings for someone that put his hands on her? It had to be that the drugs still in her system. Tomorrow she would think a way out of this! It was against the law for Christ sakes, men just couldn't enslave woman cause they felt like it. Contract or no, it was against the law for a human being to be sold!

Henry saw a disturbing look cross his little ones face, and knew she was thinking about her situation. He had expected this, expected a bit of a fight to break her. He would, even if it took some time. She would be his forever; he had no doubt of that.

"I know what you are thinking little one. I wish you wouldn't, at least not tonight. We can talk tomorrow and you can tell me what's on your mind. Tonight however, you need to be on your best behavior, or you will be punished severely. This is an important night for me and you, do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I am sorry that I feel the way I do. I feel conflicted; however I shall do what you ask tonight. Thank you for being willing to listen." Madison said, head lowered looking at the floor. What could she do, ruin his night? A night she knew he had to be waiting for for some time now? NO, she could not, even if she was going to leave, she still had feelings for this man and did not want to disappoint him even if her feelings betrayed and confused her.

"You are welcome little one. Someone will be in to ready you later. I must go and take care of some loose ends I left at work." Kissing her forehead he rushed from the room to make sure everything was going as scheduled.

The house slave that helped her get ready was one she hadn't seen. She had long beautiful black hair down to her waist, soft chocolate eyes. Though she was a few inches taller than Madison she had a tiny frame. She wore what all of the house slaves were wearing that evening, a string bikini with a skirt reached just to the bottom of her ass, tied at the hip and left open down the side. The color matched the deep red suit she was wearing. She was very precise with her work, and very good. She finished quickly and stood Madison in front of a full length mirror.

Looking at herself, Madison could not believe what she saw. Her hair was done up in such a feminine way she herself could never had accomplished. It was a humid night; about eighty degrees and not one hair frizzed out of place. There was a pink flower in her hair that just screamed Hawaii. Madison loved it. She wore a black two piece bathing suit, though you wouldn't notice it at first, it had a tank top like look to it with boy shorts for bottoms. On top of that she wore a bright pink skirt that tied in a knot at her hip, left open down the side, ending at her ankles. Madison counted her blessings she wasn't in that string bikini; her body was just a little too curvy for it in her opinion. She wore no collar, which seemed strange but who was she to argue. On her ankles were matching anklets with tiny bell like balls all the way around, that made only the slightest of noise when she moved.

"OK I think we are done here. Master has stated that you sit on the floor instead of kneel on the fabric of your skirt; just put your knees to the side, hands in your lap and head lowered. He will be in shortly." The slave said, shutting the door behind her.

Madison sat as instructed on the floor, thankful she didn't have to kneel. She would have to get a view of the grounds tonight, find a way to get out of here and to a police station. She didn't wish to press charges against Henry, only the people who took her in the first place and go home, but did she have a choice in that matter? Would the police take Henry away? Madison knew she didn't want that for him. Maybe she could just say she didn't know how she got here or who took her and just get a safe way back home.

Henry entered the room quietly, studying his slave. She was so deep in thought she hadn't even noticed his presence. Moving behind her he bent her head to the side and kissed his way up her neck to her ear. A soft moan escaped his slaves' lips. So receptive, so obedient, he thought. She was born to be his and the little plotting going on in that pretty little head of hers would go nowhere, he smiled to himself.

"Ready sweetheart?"

"I guess so Master"

"Come then, everyone is waiting downstairs. The slaves are eager to meet their new friend and I cannot wait to show my little one off to my friends. You may walk tonight my dear; it would be hard for you to crawl with such a long skirt on." Madison stood up and faced Henry, who was holding what looked like a necklace out in front of him. It was a Silver rope with a charm in the middle.

"It is my family crest, this will show everyone who you belong to. That you're mine forever." Henry said as he clasped it around her neck. "It is a collar, a public collar, not as stark as the other."

Henry led her downstairs into the big living room with the wrap around couch. There were two girls sat on large cushions talking amongst themselves. Sitting on the couch where who she could only guess were Henry's friends. All of them were very handsome and well dressed. The man nearest to them was very tall, with wide shoulders and muscled arms; he had short black hear, and very dark brown eyes. His short sleeve light yellow shirt made his skin look very tanned, and she could see tattoos peeking out of the sleeves. The slave that sat beneath him was very small. She could only be about five foot, with a tiny frame, her chestnut hair was done up with spiral curls peeking out here and there. Next to her was a slightly larger framed girl, about Madison's size with light brown wavy hair that hung to the middle of her back. She was resting her head on her Master's lap. He was not as tall as the man beside him, but what he lacked in height he made up for in muscle. He wore a tight wide shouldered black tank top, with wide legged jeans. His hair was dark brown and was back in a braid down to the middle of his back. Madison wondered what his hair would feel like if she ran her hands through it. She found herself staring at the man as he turned his gaze toward her and smiled, staring into her eyes intently.

"Henry! Happy Birthday!" He said, still staring into Madison's green eyes. "Won't you introduce us to your new toy?"

"You know I don't call them that Ryan," Henry said tucking Madison into his arms. "This is my little Madison."

"Well hello Madison, it's nice to finally meet you. We have all been waiting for little Henry to be old enough for you."

"Ha Ha, so very funny, notice I wasn't the only one without a slave, Jason hasn't seduced a woman into his arms yet." Henry led Madison to an empty cushion in the middle of the couch and gently sat her down.

"Yeah, well, it's not like daddy can buy me one and let's face it, it's hard to say to your girlfriend, hey, sign this paper, move in with me and do what I say. Give up all your freedoms and personal possessions for me," Jason said. "And it isn't as if my little executive position makes a million a year or anything. " Madison wanted to hug him lord only knew why. He looked so lonely and well, sweet. Any girl should want to be with him, be his. He had dark brown curly hair to just about his shoulders, piercing blue eyes, like the clearest blue of the ocean on a sunny day. His skin was golden from hours in the sun and his mouth had an intricacy she just couldn't describe as anything but kissable, beautiful. This man couldn't be described even as handsome, he WAS beautiful.

"Hey, you never know, it's your birthday in what, two weeks? We'll talk my friend. I think it's time you joined the company and my family anyway."

"You're kidding man, seriously! Oh my god how could I ever ask that of you," Jason said in awe.

"You didn't and trust me; it's not easy work but the plush benefits..." Henry said smiling. Madison found herself smiling along with him. So he was generous too.

"Why don't we go shoot some pool, let the girls have some time without you three pain in the asses."

As the party went on and the drinks kept flowing, Madison was getting to know her new friends. The larger framed girl was named Bridget, and she had been with her Master Ryan for about a year now. She had been from California, working as a waitress and living in a tiny one bedroom apartment. She had been given the choice to become a slave, and embraced it. They would be getting married in six months and seems ecstatically happy about it. The thinner framed dark haired one, Alex had not been so embracing of her life at first and had tried everything to get out and failed. She had been with her Master for two and a half years. She said that over time, she began to love her Master, Matthew. He treated her like his most prized possession and loved her fiercely. They both seemed content in their life, happy and in love with their Masters. Could she love Henry? Could she ever be content with being a possession? One thing she did know was that she loved the fact that she wouldn't be at work tomorrow, so she may as well enjoy herself. She knew she should stop drinking, who knows how many she had so far. Who cares? She thought, what did anything matter anymore? She had asked the girls if there was any way she could get home, get out of this situation. They had gone on to explain exactly how much that was impossible, even if she went to the cops. By now, Henry had papers signed showing he had legal control over her in every way.

"Besides Madison, is it REALLY that bad?" Alex asked. "Ok, so he's punished you. You have to get to know your boundaries that's all. Once you do and you behave yourself, life will be great. You will get to hang around with us most weekends and from the sounds of it, you won't be the newbie for long!"

"I guess," Madison mumbled, downing the rest of her drink.

"Come on cheer up sweetie," Alex said. "Maybe we should help her cheer up Bridget; she looks so sweet in that little outfit."

"Yeah she does" Bridget said moving to sit next to her.

"Um, yeah, thanks girls but I think I'll pass."

"Her hair smells so sweet," Alex said, brushing her nose across Madison's neck, planting a kiss over the thrumming pulse that lay beneath. "Tastes wonderful too."

"Seriously, no thanks." She tried to get up, but Bridget held her in place.

"Shh, relax, we'll make you feel wonderful," Bridget said, beginning to kiss her. Alex scooted Madison up to sit behind her, helping Bridget keep her in place. She put her small hands up the top of Madison's suit and began to massage her breasts while Bridget continued to kiss and nibble her neck. A moan escaped Madison's lips. She couldn't help it, they were so soft, such a contrast to men, it felt wonderful.

"That's it, relax," Alex said taking one hand out of her top and placing it over Madison's mound, knowing exactly where to touch and began to slowly massage in small circles.

Madison was lost in sensation, so caught up in the torment the girls were giving her that she didn't notice the men. They were no longer playing pool; they were staring at the scene in front of them.

Henry couldn't believe his eyes. So the girls had found her as irresistible as he had. His cock was hard, ready and wanting. He could tell from the breathing of the three men standing next to them that they too were thinking the same thing he was. Without another thought he was moving across the room to his Madison. He plucked her out from between the two girls and carried her over to the open floor.

"Mine," he said, ripping her top off. God, she was beautiful. He would have he now, in front of all of them, and he didn't care. He heard a ripping of material, and saw that Matthew had ripped Alex's bottom off and was currently impaling her on his cock, grunting in effort. Ryan was lost from view but he knew what the man was doing judging by the whimpers coming from Bridget. Only Jason was still left standing wide eyed at what was happening before him.

Standing Madison up Henry looked at his friend. "Help me get this god forsaken skirt thing off would you?" inviting the man in. Madison's eyes flew open in surprise; he was going to join them? Her heart began to race, and she began to breathe heavily as the man approached slowly, like a predator stalking its prey. Henry was behind her then, massaging her breasts and kissing her neck.

"Relax baby, he's my friend and would never hurt you. I want them to know how wonderful you are, how sweet that center of you is, how tight that little pussy of yours grips when you cum."

RSD3016
RSD3016
15 Followers
12