Madison Satisfies Her Cravings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison begins sucking on his cock, picking up her pace each time she moved up and down his member. With her mouth engulfing as much of his cock as it could, she reached up and began playing with his balls. The impact of her hand on his balls caused him to let out a slight groan of pleasure.

She continues frantically sucking his cock, still with her back facing the front door. Darnell, who was facing the door, was watching as black man after black man walked by, only to stop and return for another peek of this rich white teen girl on her knees and topless sucking a 40-something black man's dick.

Most that walked by simply took a minute to look inside, but a few others made sure they commented on what was happening.

"Fuck that little white bitch's face, Darnell," one man called out.

"You've ruined this little white girl, man. She'll be cravin' black cock from now on," another man said laughing.

Madison, much to her surprise, found herself being turned on even more at the thoughts of these men walking by and seeing her on her knees. She begins sucking him harder and faster now, causing Darnell to reach down and grab her hair and pushing her face further into his cock.

"Suck it bitch. I'm gonna make you take it all."

With that, Darnell pushed her head forward until she had more than half of his cock inside her mouth. Darnell held her head in place, leaving her gagging and gasping for air to breathe.

Before she knew it, Darnell was pulling her face away from his cock. She continued to look at his shaft, and was in awe of his massive, erect black dick that was glistening from her saliva. Darnell lifts her up and grabs her by the arm and begins walking her to a bedroom in the back of the house. As they enter the room, Madison sees the bed is an old worn out double sized bed, with only a dirty white sheet with rips throughout it covering the disgusting mattress.

Once they are both through the door, Darnell literally slings Madison around from behind him and shoves her onto the bed back first. She's now laying on her back with her legs dangling from the foot of the bed and her massive natural breasts falling to the side. He walks over to her and removes her mini-skirt and her pink thongs.

Madison was now laying completely naked on a bed that most likely had sex juices from the many others that have had sex on this mattress since it was last washed.

Now that she too was completely naked, her heart began pounding as she knew it was time for the largest cock she had ever seen to enter her.

It was at this moment she began to have second thoughts. With Darnell standing at the foot of the bed, Madison begins to sit up. As she is sitting up, she quietly says, "I can't do this. My daddy will ki ...".

Before she ever gets out the words, 'kill me', Darnell shoves her by her shoulders back onto the bed.

"Too late, slut. I'm your fucking daddy now. I'm gonna fuck your white pussy and make you beg for me from now on out.," he said.

With that he reaches down and lifts her legs up, dropping them on his shoulders. He squeezes his arms and hands between her legs and grabs hold of her waist on either side. He pulls her toward him where her ass was now nearly even with the edge of the bed. He then moves his right hand to her pussy, spreading it out wide with his fingers.

Though Madison is still a little unsure, she's beginning to find her way back to the lustful mindset that brought her to this dilapidated house. Even still she began squirming around.

"Stay still, bitch," Darnell said forcefully.

She stopped moving around, and Darnell slid the head of his cock inside her soaking wet pussy lips. He then began moving himself forward until nearly every inch was buried deep inside her pussy.

The size of his cock was more than Madison could handle, as it was touching parts of her body that she previously never had disturbed. He began to pump himself one time inside her and before he could complete the thrust, Madison was already overcome by her first orgasm.

Darnell of course didn't stop or even slow down. He continued thrusting his black cock in and out. Still fucking her, he leans forward gripping both her breasts in his hands, squeezing them harder than he had before. Madison was now moaning more and more with each thrust. Her sounds turned Darnell on even more and moved his hand upward toward her neck. He began holding both hands around her neck as he fucked her. His grip wasn't tight, but tight enough for her to know he was in charge.

He kept pounding her pussy and Madison continued to whimper and moan with each thrust. Darnell then took it to the next level as he grabbed hold of her waist and began slamming his cock into her dripping pussy. The force and power of these thrusts had her screaming with pleasure.

Still pumping her, Darnell asks, "You like that cock, girl?"

"Oh yes. Fuck me. I love your thick black cock. Treat me like the white slut that I am," Madison said in between screams, with a slight whimper in her tone.

Darnell responded to her pleas by turning her over on her side and began ramming himself inside her. His actions caused Madison to continue calling out to Darnell.

"Fuck me with that big black cock. I'll never touch another little white dick again," she said as she gritted her teeth.

Madison knew what she was saying but even she couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth. She never uses language such as that, but all she could think of was to beg for him to continue fucking her.

"You like that black cock? You like it baby?"

Madison didn't respond this time, as she was speechless while he fucked her even faster and harder. It was at this moment that the other two men walked in the room.

"Oh it looks like Terrance and Malik are joining us," Darnell said.

Madison doesn't say anything as she continues to moan with pleasure. At this point, Malik and Terrance both begin removing their clothes. Once they are completely stripped they each walk to one side of the bed. Malik, who's cock is about the same size as Darnell's, crawled onto the bed toward Madison's face and slaps his limp dick directly on Madison's face. His black cock now lays directly on her pretty white face. She opens her mouth wide and Malik sticks his cock inside her mouth.

She begins frantically sucking him off in rhythm with Darnell's thrusts deep inside her. Terrance then crawls onto the bed as well and pulls her hand to his cock, which was about an inch or so smaller than the other two men.

Madison starts to show off her multitasking skills, as she pumps Terrance's cock with her right hand, sucks Malik and gets pounded by Darnell. Even with Malik's cock in her mouth, sounds of her moaning, whimpering and nearly screaming still filled the room in a muffled way.

Malik began fucking her face, causing her to stroke Terrance even faster. Her body now sweating profusely, Darnell rolls her over completely on her back and continues fucking her. She pulls her mouth away from Malik and begins sucking on Terrance and jerking off Malik.

As she sucks off Terrance he reaches down and begins massaging one of her breasts, and Malik grabs hold of the other.

"Look at her fucking tits," Malik said. "Damn she's a hot little bitch."

Darnell now pulls his cock out of Madison and tells the other two guys to move off the bed. He climbs on and lays on his back and orders Madison to straddle him and begin riding.

Without hesitation she climbs on top and lowers herself down on his cock, taking every single inch of him inside her. She begins moving up and down on his shaft, and Darnell meets her body with his each time she lowers onto him. Her pace picks up and her breasts begin bouncing up and down each time she pounds on him.

Every so often Darnell would reach up and grab her breasts, but for the most part he was focusing on matching her rhythm.

Terrance and Malik, who Madison later learned were Darnell's nephews, climbed back onto the bed and sat on their knees directly beside Madison. She reached out and grabbed both cocks and began stroking them. The rule of the house was that only Darnell could enter the girl's pussy on the first meeting, but Terrance and Malik were free to receive from the girl.

The two had to settle for a simple handjob or blowjob, but neither was complaining.

With Madison now straddling Darnell and looking down at the older black man, she saw clearly for the first time her light skinned body moving in rhythm with this extremely dark-skinned man. The contrast of what she was seeing was bringing her to another climax, as she was turned on more than ever by the sight of her young, white skin against his dark, rough and older body.

Still jerking off the younger guys, and riding Darnell's cock, Madison begins begging for their cum.

"Fill my little pussy with your black seed. Fuck me with that monster cock," she screamed over and over. "I want to be your little white slut forever."

As she's screaming, Darnell quickly flips her onto her back again and starts quickly pumping her, followed by loud gasps and grunts on his part. He was getting closer to cumming and Madison was begging for it.

All of the sudden, his body tightens and he explodes inside her pussy, shooting hard stream after hard stream of cum inside her young pussy.

"Oh, fuck," she screams. "You feel so good. Fill me up."

After several seconds of shooting cum inside her, Darnell begins to pull out. As he does, cum begins dripping from her pussy and down her thighs. Darnell, straddling her, begins moving toward her face. She reaches out and grabs hold of his cum covered cock and guides it to her mouth.

Prior to this moment, Madison had never tasted cum either. She always forced Caleb to cum on her tits or away from her. Now she was gobbling Darnell up as if she was a pro. After cleaning his shaft she pulled away.

"Mmmmm," she moaned while licking her lips with a slight smirk on her face.

Though Darnell was finished making her his slut, Malik and Terrance were still awaiting their turn to be relieved of their pressure. Madison then sits up and takes both men in her hands and begins moving back and forth, sucking one, and then the other. While she sucked on one she stroked the other.

This went on for several minutes before she started playing with their balls to force them closer to emptying their loads on her. Before she knew it, Malik's cock was throbbing in her mouth, while Terrence's was in her hand. She knew it was just a matter of time before they both would cum for her.

Then suddenly, Malik pulled out and pushed her onto her back. He leaned over her and began shooting his load all over her tits. Malik had more cum than she could have ever imagined, and the young black man was unloading it all onto her breasts. Almost immediately, Terrance began blowing his load on her too. Only he aimed for her face.

Though he didn't have as much cum as Malik, he certainly had enough to cover her face. Madison sat up and licked each of their cocks clean and laid back down still covered in their cum.

Darnell, who had been rummaging through her handbag while Malik and Terrance shot their loads, walked over to the bed with Madison's small digital camera. He stood in front of her and zoomed the lens in to her chest and face and snapped a picture of her cum covered body. He then pointed the camera to her pussy, where his cum was still oozing out. He took a picture of that as well.

Darnell then instructed Malik to take a picture of her holding his massive black cock up to her mouth. Malik did as he was told, and then handed the camera back. Darnell tossed it back into her bag and handed her the clothes she had been stripped of upon entering the house. Madison continued to sit on the nasty bed and began wiping the cum off her face with her fingers and sucking them dry. After she cleaned the majority of it off her face she started cleaning it off her chest.

Darnell forcefully called out to her, "Stop. Leave it."

The three men were now all putting their clothes back on, and Darnell looked back to Madison and told her to put hers on as well.

"But I'm still covered in cum," Madison said.

"I don't care. Put your clothes on. We're taking you home," Darnell replied.

Madison slid her thong panties on, which were still dripping wet from when she first began contact with Darnell in the car. The drenched thong met her cum filled pussy and squished under her. She then pulled her mini-skirt up and pulled her tank top back on, forgetting that her bra was still on the floorboard of the car. When her white tank top made contact with her chest, the cum smeared all over her. Her shirt clinged to her body and little wet spots began popping up all over her top. It was clear what had been going on.

The three men then guide her to the car and they all get in. They originally planned to just take her to the edge of town and make her walk the rest of the way home, but after she expressed how much her daddy would disapprove, they decided to take her all the way home. As they roll up to the front of her house, it was now almost midnight - way past her curfew of 10:30. They pull up to the sidewalk in front of the house, and as she gets out of the car Darnell steps out behind her. Standing outside of the car, he pulls her toward him and begins kissing her lips. His hands start wandering around her body again and hers move toward his crotch.

Just as this happens the front door of her house opens, and it's her dad standing there watching as his beautiful teen daughter is rubbing an older black man's crotch and making out with him. Her dad also catches a glimpse of Darnell's hands wrapped around her breasts. Ten or fifteen seconds pass before Madison realizes her dad is watching.

She quickly pulls away from Darnell and begins walking toward the house.

"Thanks for the ride," she called out with a grin.

Darnell climbed back into the car and the men drove off, but before they pulled completely away, Darnell tossed her bra out the window and into the front yard. Madison walked up the front steps and passed right by her dad. He noticed the spots all over her chest and how her hair was matted from where cum had spread into her blonde locks. As she walked by, she quickly offered up a cheerful and bubbly, "Hello daddy."

She continued walking in and went straight to her room.

12