Madison's Lesson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

"Ooohhhhhh!" She could only accommodate the man's fat body by drawing her legs up towards her. Her knees were now at his sides. He was now in to the hilt and he paused to watch Madison's beautiful face contort beneath him. He always enjoyed watching a woman's face when she was first impaled with his very thick tool.

Sanchez's wife snarled out loud as she watched her husband's thick, pale legs and wide ass cheeks on top of the blonde woman beginning to very deliberately and slowly start pumping his thick cock in and out of Madison. He pushed and pulled his big cock from her pussy several times. Her love-hole was very tight! The glide in and out of her passage began to bring her intense excitement.

Madison hated herself for this, but she told herself that she was only a woman, not a machine. Her body had been deprived of sexual intercourse and now it was yielding to the man's thick cock! She felt herself giving up just a little to the intense sexual pleasure that she had been deprived of for so long.

As Sanchez fucked Madison, he raised his torso and saw that her eyes were shut tight as she lay beneath him. He didn't realize that she was fighting the sexual build-up within her lush, naked body.

The sleazy landlord gripped her wrists and pushed her arms wide, splaying her out under him. Her large breasts were unbelievably juicy, delectable female flesh! They looked to have come straight from a magazine! While they spread slightly on her chest, they were still firm enough that they proudly pointed to the ceiling, her pink areolas subtly becoming stiffer and stiffer. With each cock stroke, they shook slightly!

But for some strange reason, her eyes being shut tight irritated the man. The look on his face darkened.

"What, you slut," he asked. "Don't think you can look at me while I fuck you? You think your pussy is made of gold?" His hard pole ground into her vagina in slow stroke after slow stroke. "I've got news for you -- this brown cock is going to shoot its Mexican sperm deep inside you!"

Madison was so appalled at what was happening to her that she didn't really register his degrading words. All that she knew was that she was pinned, spread eagle, beneath the grotesque man and she could feel him working his large, stiff penis in and out of her pussy!

Sanchez let go of one of her wrists and put his hand beneath her head. He grabbed her hair and held it tightly in his hand.

"Take a look at my ugly wife, you bitch!" he said in a whisper in her ear. He shook Madison's head as if to awaken her.

She opened her eyes when he did. She gasped.

"Take a look at this bitch I have to fuck every night!" he whispered again in a strong Spanish accent. "Do you think I like your pussy a little better?" he chuckled softly.

Madison looked at the dark skinned woman sitting in the corner. All that Madison was cognizant of was the slow, relentless stroking motions that Sanchez was laying on her pussy with his stiff cock. She moved her deep blue eyes to look between their lewdly joined bodies. The brown cock was shiny with her vaginal juices!

The slow, in and out action of his manhood moistened her love-hole and made her nipples stiffen involuntarily. She bit her lower lip to try to keep her mind off of the effects of the slow screwing on her body, but she was only human, and the fucking was having an effect on her, especially when his thick manhood stroked up against her clitoris! This was driving her insane!

The shamed young woman wished she would pass out, but instead her eyes focused on Sanchez's wife staring angrily at her. Madison knew that Sanchez was humiliating both of them. "She's watching her husband have sex with me," Madison thought. "How can she do that?"

Her landlord tweaked one of Madison's nipples! It was hard and rubbery already, but the soft pinch caused it to crinkle and sent a jolt of sexual electricity from Madison's fleshy breast straight to her pussy. Her vagina juiced noticeably!

"Ahhhh!" she mewled involuntarily and her hips pumped at the man. That felt so good! Her back arched involuntarily as if she pushed her titties towards the man.

She turned away from the woman and looked up at the man who was fucking her. It was surrealistic! The big cock ground into her pussy. It stuffed her deeply and fully. His face hovered close to hers and she could see the ceiling above him and both her knees and feet in the air separated by his large body! Her body felt completely impaled by the large man's cock. It seemed to drive deeper and deeper into her with each slow thrust, opening the young woman's pussy up further and further. The feeling was intense!

"Ooooohh!" she cooed before she stifled the sound.

Madison tried to not give in to the powerful arousal that she was beginning to feel. Sanchez saw the gorgeous blonde drop her head onto the bed, eyes closed, and her sensuous mouth now hanging open and sucking in air. He knew that his slow fucking was bringing her intense pleasure whether she wanted to admit it or not. If he could just keep from cumming too soon, he thought... but her fucking pussy was so tight! If he wasn't careful, he would shoot his wad very soon.

Sanchez fought off a tremendous desire to cum, but he knew the pressure in his bloated balls was getting out of control! He was just too excited about having his cock in this gorgeous blonde's pussy.

Quickly, Sanchez decided to roll over so he might not blow his seed so quickly. He grabbed her buttocks with both hands and expertly held on to her as he rolled onto his back. His hard cock barely missed a stroke. He continued to fuck Madison but he realized that she was just laying on top of him accepting the fucking but not really fucking him back. He didn't know just how hard she was fighting the fucking!

Sanchez let go of her ass cheeks and his hands went down to the backs of her knees and spread her legs around his pudgy legs which he had extended straight out from his body. Her knees were now on the mattress around his torso and his cock was pistoning in and out of her tight vagina from below her. She was squealing softly with each pounding entry into her tight passage.

Once Madison's long, tanned legs were spread around him, he pushed her shoulders up and away from him so that she had to brace herself with her hands. Her delectable tits hung proudly above him, the pink nipples looking like ripe fruit ready to be picked. As they swayed provocatively, Sanchez grabbed them and pinched them hard!

Madison cried out!

"Owwww!" Her eyes opened suddenly and she looked at Sanchez. She heard a wicked laugh from his wife at her pain!

"You need to move your ass, bitch! You're asking me for a favor, right? I don't want to fuck no dead-ass pussy!"

He smiled when Madison immediately lowered her torso, put her face on his shoulder, and began to thrust her ass up and down and stroke his hard cock with her pussy. It was clear that she had a wonderfully taut ass and he was in ecstasy resting his hands on her baby-soft ass cheeks and feeling her stroke the length of his rock-hard penis. Just a little pain got her to work! Whether she knew it or not, she could really fuck!

"That's better," he groaned in pleasure. "Work that little ass on my dick."

Madison groaned in a mixture of shame and sexual gratification, "Ugh!" "Ugh!" "Ugh!" "Ugh!" "Ugh!" She energetically bobbed her ass on his cock. Her pussy was soaked now and slid easily on his stiff pole.

Sanchez reached around her slender waist and held her tight. Gradually he eased down to her ass cheeks and gloried, once again, in the feeling of her pumping her pussy up and down his manhood. She was working it now with a passion. He held her rounded ass lightly and felt the rise and fall of her naked buttocks on his engorged cock as she satisfied the lustful desires of her landlord.

Out of the corner of his eye, Sanchez saw his swarthy wife approach. He gave a reproachful look but she continued on. She took a hard swing with her open hand at the beautiful blonde's perky ass.

"Thwack!"

The sound reverberated throughout the room when her open hand struck Madison's tanned ass!

"Puta!" she yelled at Madison, calling the innocent housewife a prostitute.

"Oooooowwwww!" Madison cried but could not react quickly enough to stop the angry woman from applying another well directed slap to her ass!

"Thwack!" it sounded again!

"Ow! No!" she yelled but Sanchez had her held down with both hands.

Sanchez angrily spoke to his wife, who stopped her slapping of Madison's naked buttocks. Madison looked at the disgusting dark man beneath her. His eyes were full of lust but he managed to speak.

"Keep pumping your ass, you fucking whore!" he said to the blonde.

Madison couldn't comprehend how abusive he was but she knew that she needed to satisfy the carnal cravings of this man so that she and her daughter could stay in the apartment. She listened to his order and rhythmically pumped her pussy up and down his long pole. She was so ashamed of her actions but she had no choice! She hated that her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, and even the spanking seemed to turn her on! As if she half-thought that she deserved the spanking, the blonde lay on the man's body and consciously pumped on his long prong!

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!" she chanted with each hard thrust audibly proving to him that she was working to please him.

The landlord's hands went up Madison's back and while his forearms held her upper back tightly against him, his hands went to the back of her head and pulled her face to his. She tried to turn away but his mouth found her lips and he started to kiss her. Madison tried to turn away again but he was insistent and she felt his tongue enter her mouth. She found his slimy tongue repulsive but in the back of her mind she knew that she needed to speed his orgasm even if that meant him shooting his thick spunk into her pussy.

Sanchez's wife watched her husband's thick cock, now covered with Madison's love juices, appearing and then disappearing into the beautiful blonde woman's cunt. The sluicing sound of their sexual intercourse filled the air -- the slapping of their naked bodies and their grunting and groaning as they fucked.

Now, the sound of them kissing infuriated her. However, she was afraid enough of her husband that she didn't want to risk his wrath by interfering with his fucking too much.

The woman sat on the side of the bed and watched Madison's pussy stroking her husband's hard penis. She scooted on to the bed and sat on her husband's legs, straddling both his body and sitting atop the back of Madison's calves. She placed one of her hands on the small of Madison's back and felt the heat and fucking motion of the blonde's ass.

Sanchez saw his wife's movement and saw Madison's eyes fly open with the touch. He continued kissing her and holding her down.

Madison's knees were on the mattress straddling her landlord's body and her ass was in the air. The wife placed her other hand between Madison's spread ass cheeks and began to sensuously stroke Madison's pussy lips that surrounded Sanchez's cock. Little by little the wife worked up a slather of Madison's juices. Having her pussy lips touched also excited the young blonde but she was still apprehensive about the woman's intentions.

Her intentions were soon revealed. Her fingers moved up from Madison's pussy to between her spread buttocks and Madison felt them probing the outside of her sphincter! She tried to kick her legs but she was held down both by Sanchez and his wife who was sitting on the backs of her calves. Madison was hopelessly exposed and pinned.

Within seconds she felt the length of the woman's finger enter her asshole!

"Uggggghhhhhh!" she moaned. Her asshole was virginal and even the woman's finger was uncomfortable bordering on painful. But she bucked as hard as she could when she felt a second finger begin to push its way into her anus.

"GAAAWWWDDDDD, NO!" she groaned, but she felt it force its way past her tight anal ring and into the smooth anal passage. Madison lifted her head from Sanchez's face and let out a guttural groan. "UUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! Not there!" Her cries were loud enough to be heard by her neighbors through the wall but she had no care about that. The feeling of complete discomfort and humiliation and shame was too powerful!

Sanchez was now close to erupting within her pussy. He began to pump furiously from below and grabbed both of her succulent tits and squeezed them and kneaded them harshly! He pushed them together, put the nipples in his mouth and sucked hard on the rubbery tips!

It was too much for Madison! Stuffed in both holes and having her nipples tugged and sucked simply overpowered her senses! When she felt the invading fingers rubbing against the cock in her pussy, she exploded in orgasm!

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Fuck!" she cried. "Fuuuck!"

Then, "aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiieeeeeeee," she screamed as her climax cascaded through her young, nubile body! "AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Fuck me!"

The fingers pulled themselves from her asshole when she was coming and she felt her young pussy grasping at the man's hard pole. She was lost in sexual abandon! She needed to fuck it good! She worked her pussy on the stiff manhood for all she was worth, squeezing every bit of pleasure that she could achieve out of the fucking, pounding the hard cock still imbedded in her vagina!

Gradually her orgasm began to subside and she realized with great shame how she had behaved.

She felt Sanchez roll his hips and she found herself on her back on the mattress, legs spread, taking the fat man's prick in her pussy. Her sense of shame was profound as he pounded her wet pussy with his cock. He ground his hard penis deep into the young woman, hardly caring about anything other than his impending orgasm. It seemed like forever, but Sanchez eventually stiffened and then groaned as his screams announced his climax and he began to shoot his thick, hot spunk into her pussy. As he roared, Madison felt the hot sperm being spurt into her wet pussy. It seemed to last for minutes. Then gradually his quaking subsided and he held onto her naked body as his prick began to soften inside her pussy. She lay perfectly still. After several moments of gathering his senses, he slipped his cock out of her pussy and rolled to her side. Madison felt filthy but exhausted.

A long string of spunk landed on her inner thigh as she lay spread naked on her bed. She was aware of him gathering up his clothes and dressing while she lay dazed on the bed. Even though her legs were spread and her breasts naked, she didn't move. It was only when she felt Sanchez's wife wipe her fingers on her leg that she opened her eyes and saw the shameful evidence of what she had done.

She looked into the eyes of the woman and knew that the woman had a terrible hatred of her.

Sanchez said, "you just bought yourself a week. I'll be back for more pussy if you ain't got it then."

Madison collapsed her head back onto the mattress as the two people left her apartment. What had she gotten herself into?

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers
12