Madison's Lesson Ch. 03

Story Info
Sanchez the Landlord returns.
5.8k words
4.58
126.5k
60
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

Madison now needed her work more than ever. Over the next couple of days, she asked Greene to give her weekend and night time shifts so that she could make more money. The owner agreed and began to watch her a bit closer. He knew that she disliked working at the club but he also saw that Madison was making an effort to earn bigger tips. Over the next couple of days, he noticed that she stopped covering her cleavage with one hand when she bent over to take an order. She smiled more at the big tippers and playfully laughed at their crude jokes.

While she continued to avoid walking the gauntlet (as the waitresses called it when they had to walk between the tightly placed tables and men would try to feel them up as they passed), Greene watched as the beautiful woman bent at the waist and whispered to the men who tipped very well and even let them put their hand on her leg and ass. He even watched as she gave a short, ugly man a kiss on the cheek and a hug after he tipped her well for three nights in a row. More surprisingly, the man's hand went to the juncture of her tanned thighs and gently rubbed Madison's pussy through her panties as they spoke. Greene was surprised but saw that the man had money in his hand as Madison stood there letting him cop a feel. Then Greene watched as the repulsive man lay a fifty dollar bill on her tray.

Madison never let it go too far, but Greene was impressed that she was using her gorgeous looks and smile to separate the men from their money without really giving anything up in return. He knew that she was the type of woman who could become immensely valuable to him but he also understood that the process would have to be handled intelligently. He needed to think this out.

He began to request that Madison deliver drinks in the VIP area more and more. He wanted her to understand that the girls who made the real money delivered what his customers really needed -- pussy. Meanwhile, Madison had very mixed feelings about going back there. Behind each curtained doorway on busy nights would come the erotic sounds of these strange men fucking young dancers. Madison could not seem to get used to the sounds emanating from the tiny rooms: the flesh smacking, the grunting, the filthy language as the young women urged the men to greater sexual heights while the men groaned their pleasure-filled replies. Often the hardest part was standing outside the curtain because she could tell that the man was close to climaxing and she did not want to interrupt. It was too much for her senses to take in and she wanted to drop the tray and run away but she forced herself to wait. Shamefully, she knew that she did this because some of her best tips came from men who had just climaxed.

Yet what worried her most was that she began to feel herself strangely drawn to the wanton scenes. As wrong as it was, she knew that her nipples would harden into little rubbery buds simply when Greene asked her to deliver drinks back there. Given the thin material that covered her full breasts, that embarrassing condition was very noticeable! Much to her chagrin, she caught Greene glancing at her protruding nipples several times before she quickly turned away!

Once when she was in the VIP area, she found her eyes darting to the two naked people trying to surreptitiously take in their screwing as she put the drinks down for them. She felt her heart flutter when she pulled the curtain back to see a young dancer with her head buried in a pillow, ass up in the air being fucked from behind, doggie style. Or being splayed out completely, legs widespread, arms being held above her head by a man drilling the young honey's vagina like he hadn't had sex in five years! To Madison's shame, she felt the excitement of the lewd scene and knew that these scenes revealed a dark side of her mind.

Madison couldn't wait to get out of the seedy bar after closing. Each night she received different propositions from intoxicated patrons trying to get in her pants. She found them all extremely offensive but simply declined them with a smile. She couldn't afford to lose her job. At least now she had enough money to pay the rent and would not have to deal with Sanchez again. Tomorrow was the end of the week that he had given her.

*****

Madison padded around her apartment in nothing but her panties and a hip length see-though robe. It felt wonderful to have her rent and be independent again. She had told herself that she'd get dressed as soon as she heard the very loud Mr. Sanchez outside and take him the rent. She told herself that she'd do absolutely anything to keep from being in the vulnerable spot she was in when he took advantage of her.

Never again! She found her own confidence reassuring.

Sure enough, as she surfed the internet, she finally heard the booming voice of Mr. Sanchez. He was berating someone who obviously did not belong at the apartment complex. Madison rose from her sofa and walked to the window and peeked through the blinds. Sanchez was gesticulating very close to a well-dressed man in his 30s who didn't seem fazed by the overweight man. A little amused at how uncouth Sanchez looked in his "wife-beater" t-shirt and trousers, Madison decided to watch a bit longer.

The stranger could not be heard but Sanchez was easily heard. Madison didn't pay any attention until she heard him say "apartment 205" and point up in her direction. She knew she couldn't be seen but instinctively dropped the slat when they both turned to the apartment.

"What could the man want," she wondered? She quickly turned to go get dressed and find Sanchez to pay the rent and hopefully find out what he was talking about.

*****

Madison finished putting on her white running top and pink shorts and had laced one sneaker when there was a knock on her door. She knew it was Sanchez. Not wanting him to stand outsider her door, she unlaced the shoe and kicked it off. She began to walk towards the door when it opened.

Having been shocked by him walking in on her right after a shower, Madison had begun putting the chain up and the door made a loud thud when he tried to open it. She heard him curse in Spanish.

"Mr. Sanchez, wait," she said. She quickly unchained the door. He strode in, clearly annoyed.

"Mrs. Benedict, when you owe me money, don't chain the fucking lock, understood?" he asked loudly.

"Shhh!" she answered. "Don't use language like that! My baby, Olivia, might hear you!"

Sanchez chuckled out loud.

"Where is she?" he asked.

"She's asleep." Madison answered.

He looked Madison up and down lecherously. She was dressed, but her legs were exposed in the short running outfit and her ample breasts were outlined perfectly by the top. For some reason, being barefoot made her feel more vulnerable.

His dark eyes burned a hole in her clothing and seemed to linger on her sexy thighs. She looked at him with little less than disgust. His hairy chest and back hair stuck out from under the dirty white t-shirt that he wore, which barely covered his large belly.

"I have your rent money," she said nicely. "So, I'll keep using the chain on the door."

She turned to walk to the counter to pick up the cash.

He whistled low when she walked away.

She turned quickly on her heel. "Mr. Sanchez! I'd appreciate it if you didn't act disrespectfully towards me, like that! I have months left on my lease and I'd like to feel comfortable in my own apartment!"

Sanchez chortled. "I think you feel comfortable in jer apartmant," he said in his thick accent. "At leest you were comfortable when you let me give you my Mexican sausage for a little more time to pay mi dinero," he said. "The only one not comfortable was my wife. She didn't like seeing me fuck you! Ha, ha!"

Madison's face reddened in shame. "I... I ... I wish you wouldn't bring that up, again."

"Why?" he taunted. "Now that you don't have no husband, maybe you like ol' Sanchez' big peter. You know you liked it mucho on the day I fucked you!"

"I... I ... did not like it!" she said.

"Then what was all the 'aiiieee, fuck me,' that you was screaming?"

"That's horrible! You caught me at a very vulnerable moment. I didn't know what I was saying! I don't know why I let you have sex with me," the gorgeous blonde retorted.

"Mrs. Benedict, I think you know what 'fuck me' means!" he said in a high pitched feminine voice and laughed. "I know you kept saying it and I kept doing it when you asked me to! So we both must know! You never said, 'stop fucking me!'"

He stood in the middle of the room clearly enjoying torturing the young woman with his words. "Are you going to keep giving me jer poosy? Sanchez like fucking jer poosy."

"No, never again," she said with certainty. "Here is your rent money. Now please leave!"

He slowly counted the money and when he was satisfied that it was all there, he folded it and put it in his pocket.

"Ahhh, that's too bad that the money is there. I liked it better when you fucked me for rent!"

Madison felt a tinge of victory knowing that he had every cent she owed him. "Well, that won't happen again," she replied.

He stood with his hand in his pocket and smiled a strange smile at her.

"Please leave," the gorgeous blonde said and pointed to the door. When he didn't move, Madison add, "right now."

Sanchez grimaced as if he was going to go. However, he paused and said, "Well that private detective, he probably wants to tell your husband's lawyer how you pay the rent. What do I tell heem? 'Well, meester lawyer, she lay down on her back and she spread her white legs real far and I put my big peter in her poosey.'" he said with an evil laugh. "And then she fuck me unteel I cum inside her!'"

Madison stood there in shock. "Why ... why would you tell him? I did what you wanted me to do!"

"Let me see if I can find his card. Olivia's daddy might get custody of the leetle girl if I tell him the truth!"

He pulled out the business card of the man Madison had seen him talking to and handed it to her.

He saw a flash of anger in Madison's eyes as she absorbed the shock of seeing the private investigator's business card and her husband's lawyer's name scrawled across the back. "So," she thought to herself, "her husband had hired someone to investigate her! He was going to try to get custody!"

"I pay the rent in cash, like anyone else, and have receipts. No one will believe YOU! No one would believe that I slept with you!" she spat as she tore the card in two and tried to hand it back to Sanchez.

"I have two more at my house," he said calmly. "You can keep that one."

"No one would believe you if I tell them it isn't true," she said again.

"Probably jer right," he said, "because jer a blondie and I'm just a dirty Mexican," right?

Madison didn't answer. She hadn't meant that, but it occurred to her that she had the advantage on that front, too.

"Just ... just leave," she said. She felt completely betrayed by her husband. She needed time to sort things out!

Sanchez paused. He pushed a button on the black object and Madison heard her voice and his as clear as day. He had been tape recording their conversation! She heard her voice say, "I don't know why I let you have sex with me," before he turned the recorder off and put it back in his pocket.

"Who knows, maybe they believe YOU!" he said with a laugh.

"Oh my god," she said, "oh my god!" Madison's voice trailed off. She reached for a table top because her legs felt rubbery. She was afraid she would faint!

Madison turned away. She was shaking with fear. Her life was ruined! Ruined!

"Mrs. Benedict, I'm a reasonable man. We can work someting out," he said.

The beautiful woman turned towards the repulsive man. Even with her knowledge of this base creature, she was shocked.

Sanchez stood there with his pants down around his ankles. His underwear was down there, too! His very large penis hung limply between his hairy legs like a dangerous brown snake.

"I don't want to give them that tape. Maybe you can do something for me," he said gesturing to his cock.

Unconsciously, Madison shook her head "no," but her legs trembled in fear over the tape.

"I... I ... can't, Mr. Sanchez. Please don't give them that tape. They'll take away my ba..." Madison's voice trailed off pathetically.

Sanchez kicked his shoes off and stepped from his pants and shorts. He was very casual about it all.

"Come suck my peter and I'll try to think of ways so I don't send this to that bad man," he said. He sat on her sofa with his legs spread wide. His threadbare t-shirt worked its way up his fat, hairy stomach and came to rest above his belly button.

The young woman stood there wondering what to do. She should scream! She should run! What would happen to her, though?

"I guess you want me to send it, huh blondie?" He shifted his weight on the sofa. "Get over here ad suck my Mexican sausage," he said meanly.

"Olivia ... is here," she said meekly.

"Then you better hurry up before she wakes up and sees her mommy sucking Mr. Sanchez! You don't want her to call me daddy!" Again he laughed at his own joke.

"Oh, no! No. I can't do this anymore!"

"I'm going to call the bad man, ... the investigator, then." He pulled out his cell phone and began to scroll through it.

Madison watched in terror as he did. She couldn't believe that he sat on her couch with his lower body completely nude while doing this. He grimaced as he tried to get something from between his teeth with his tongue as he waited for the phone to ring. He was repulsive to the young woman. She wondered whether he would follow through.

He put the phone to his ear. His unshaven face and fat neck were despicable. The sound of his voice startled the innocent blonde.

"Yes. This ees Domingo Sanchez from the apartments that you just... Yes. Yes." He paused for a second. "Yes about Meesus Benedict. Maybe we should talk. I might have someting to tell you."

"No, please, no," she moaned softly.

"Wait a minute," he said on the phone and placed the phone on his chest to mute his voice.

"Then come right now and suck my peter, bitch!" he said to Madison.

Madison reluctantly began to move slowly in his direction. Her tanned legs might have failed her if she was not so afraid of how Sanchez would ruin her life! Before she knew it, she was standing between his widespread legs. His flaccid cock lay against his thigh. Madison tried to keep from looking at his penis, but a shudder went through her body when she saw it -- it was long, thick and veined -- even when limp. Behind and below it were his massive ball sac, hairy and fleshy. Her terrified eyes looked at Sanchez for any hope of sympathy. His coal black eyes stared at her with no feeling whatsoever.

If she started towards him she would be surrendering herself to him completely. There would be no going back. She thought for a moment that she didn't have to submit to his desires like this! When she hesitated, he began to put the phone up to his ear.

A panic raced through her body. "No! No!" she whispered. "I'll do it. I'll do it."

"Meester, hang on un momento."

Moving on trembling legs, Madison daintily sat on the couch next to Sanchez, keeping her long legs together at the knees. She looked like she was sitting at a sorority tea party rather than about to suck a man off. Her soft hand went to his manhood very tentatively.

Sanchez put the phone down and grabbed her arms and moved her from the sofa to between his pudgy legs. Even then the young blonde was squatting. Sanchez wanted her in a completely subservient position.

"Kneel down and suck me," he ordered.

Madison felt her cheeks and neck redden in shame. But her knees did bend and touch the carpet and she leaned forward and touched his limp penis. Silently, she begged forgiveness to no one in particular for what she was going to do. One of her hands went to the man's thigh to brace herself. Lowering her head to his crotch and parting her lips, she took the fat man's cock in her mouth.

The man's penis was limp and slimy. It tasted terrible of sweat and smelled of body odor! Madison had never gone down on a man who was completely limp before. It was humiliating for her to have to try to arouse her landlord to hardness.

Fearing that he'd talk to the investigator, she licked the tip of his uncut penis. Her hand went to his testicles and began to rub them lightly. Both were very cool to her fingers.

Sanchez put the phone up to his ear as he watched the blonde housewife give him head.

"Uh... uh..., let me call you back," he almost moaned into the phone. He paused a moment. "I was talking to my wife, why? I'll call you back." Then he hung up.

"Fucking prick," he said and then put his hands in her hair. He stroked her hair gently and then went to her face. Her skin was exquisite and without a blemish.

He was gradually hardening but he looked at the woman with only the tip of his cock in her mouth and holding his shaft between her thumb and forefinger like it was a pencil. "Baby, jer husband never taught you how to suck a real man? No wonder you alone!"

Madison looked at him in humiliation. She didn't usually go down on her husband during sex. She felt her eyes well with tears because of his reference to Brad leaving her.

"Ayeee, these white weemen! All you think is that you spread your legs and let the man fuck your panocha, right? No. You have to suck peters! No teeth! Lick the tip and open jer throat to get it down deep!"

Madison tried to take direction but his very hairy pubic area, cock and testicles made her want to gag. The eye of his cock at the center of his foreskin peeked through at her. It was nauseating. She closed her eyes and tried to not think of what she was doing.

"Eh!" he said, "look at me when you suck me!"

Madison's eyes fluttered open. She was deeply ashamed of being coerced into sucking him off.

"Do you like my peter?" he asked.

Her blue eyes stared at him but didn't really seem to see him. Sanchez pushed her head back a bit and his cock slipped from her lips. Madison raised up on her knees not knowing what he wanted but happy to be off his cock. Her hands remained on his thick shaft now wet with her saliva.

The dark man leaned forward and tugged on her running shirt. Madison raised her hands in the air and he tugged it off her body. All she had on now were her shorts and sports bra. He took the sports bra from the bottom and quickly pulled that up and off her tits, too, and her large breasts sprang free.

Next he pulled her to a standing position and with a single yank, pulled down her running shorts to her knees. He released her from his grip and said, "Get out of those fucking things." Madison girlishly wiggled her hips and slid them down her legs and then gracefully stepped out of them. She was completely nude and her face was glowing red!

He then looked down at his stiffening cock. Madison knew what she had to do knelt between his legs and put her mouth over his disgusting penis again. She couldn't believe that she was doing this! Sanchez reclined on the sofa and seemed to relax. He couldn't believe his good fortune in getting this gorgeous blonde woman under his thumb.

Her perfectly formed breasts hung delectably from her chest. He knew they had to be D-cups. Her nipples were medium sized but seemed to come right out of a high dollar magazine. Sanchez had never seen such perfect tits on a woman other than in magazines. He was enjoying the blow job immensely and he spread his legs and put his right hand on top of Madison's head as she bobbed before him trying to satisfy his sexual lust.

Madison felt his big hand on top of her head, guiding her up and down on his stiffening prong. Deep inside, she knew that she had no choice. His heavy hand working her mouth up and down his cock combining with the thought of how forbidden an act she was engaged in, kneeling naked before this man, worshipping his cock as if she was a servant and he were a king, sent a strange thrill down her spine. Her nipples stiffened. She wondered if there was something wrong with her!

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers
12