Madison's Lesson Ch. 04

Story Info
Madison is made a Sanchez family toy.
6.2k words
4.55
130.5k
60
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

The next couple of days passed uneventfully for Madison. She successfully avoided Mr. Sanchez, not realizing that he was away for the days that she thought she had avoided him. During these days, her life settled a bit into working and staying home.

On this early afternoon, Olivia had been full of energy and Madison decided to yield to her requests and take her down to the pool. Having gotten Olivia into her swimsuit first, the little girl was very excited to get downstairs. Madison changed into her bikini for the first time since Brad left her. He had encouraged the shy blonde to wear a revealing bikini that he picked out of a Victoria Secret catalog. She looked stunning but was always self-conscious about wearing it, but it was the only swimsuit she owned.

She slipped on the bottom which fit perfectly. It was a dark blue with a cloth triangle in front that was connected to the cloth in the rear by several little metal chains, which exposed her skin beneath. Brad had encouraged her to buy the top in a C-cup despite her being a D-cup. She remembered that when she put it on. The two push-up triangles in the front were tied by two very thin strings at her neck and behind her back. As she adjusted the thin triangles over her nipples, she remembered how revealing the top was. It seemed as if acres of flesh were revealed. If Olivia was not so insistent, Madison would not have gone downstairs dressed like this.

She stood in front of the bathroom mirror adjusting the top. Her breasts, large since she was 15, seemed even larger now. She then realized something that had been true about her since she became sexually active and begun taking birth control pills again. It seemed that when she was sexually active that her hormones caused her breasts to get fuller somehow. She had always found that strange, but she knew that the three times in the week or so that she had had sex had probably caused her breasts to get larger. It crossed her mind that the sexual nature of the bar she worked at and her occasionally getting turned on by what she saw, may have contributed as well. Nonetheless, her bikini top looked nearly two sizes too small!

She put on a sheer top that went just to her hips, quickly grabbed some towels and out they ran.

*****

The sun felt good on Madison's skin. Olivia played in the kiddie pool as Madison reclined on a chaise lounge behind her big sunglasses watching her daughter. Having taken off the thin shirt, she was only in her bikini and she felt completely relaxed in the warm sunlight. It was a glorious day.

Madison would never dream of dozing while her child played near the pool, but she was certainly very, very relaxed. The pool was deserted on this hot day but for them. The hour that they had been at the pool had given her time to think about her situation.

She thought about the strange turn her life had taken as she watched her daughter play. Olivia was the most important thing in her life, and she wouldn't let Brad take her away! But she couldn't let her own life slip out of control like it was, either! As she thought, she got a sense of being watched. She looked around but didn't see anyone.

She thought that she must just be nervous. She shifted slightly on the chaise. As she did, she looked up to the apartment window overlooking the pool. Mr. Sanchez' wife was in the window but did not appear to be looking at Madison. Madison felt a cold shiver as she tried to watch the ugly woman without turning her head towards her.

Madison's eyes followed where the woman seemed to be staring. As she looked towards the end of the pool area, behind a shrub, she saw Sanchez' son, who was a yardman staring at Madison, oblivious to his mother's gaze. Madison didn't want to panic but the man seemed to be touching his crotch as he watched Madison!

Her skin crawled. She had seen him often. He was a seemingly harmless man in his early 20s who was overweight and dim-witted. Like his father, he lacked basic hygiene. But as she watched him, she could see some rapid movement in his right shoulder that could only signify him masturbating behind the shrub.

This was appalling. She wanted to scream at him but knew better than to do so. Madison, as calmly as she could, stood and gathered her things and walked towards Olivia, who happened to be in the young man's direction. She tried to stay calm but the man was burning holes in her, watching her approach. Her long shapely legs were completely naked with only the small triangle of cloth covering her pussy.

"Come-on, honey, let's go!" she said sweetly to her child.

Olivia reached up to her mother.

Madison bent to pick her up. Her tits were nearly falling out of her bikini top. She lifted Olivia and turned to walk away. As she held Olivia, she bent at the knees to pick up her shirt and towels. She knew the man was staring at her tight ass and legs as she began to walk. It ran through her head that her hips seemed to be swaying provocatively as she walked. Would he think that she was a prick-tease? Madison tried not to wiggle her ass as she moved, but walking quickly required it.

She heard a grunt from the man behind her! Was he close to cumming?

Madison covered Olivia's ears and quickly walked away!

*****

The exhausted little girl had fallen to sleep on her bed as soon as they got back into the apartment. Madison was still a bit frazzled from the strange encounter with Mr. Sanchez's son but she had calmed down somewhat since getting to the apartment. She poured herself a glass of pinot noir to calm herself.

She was about to go to her bedroom to change out of her bikini when there was a knock on the door.

Madison feared that it was the Sanchez's son from the pool. She walked to the door and looked out the peephole. There was no way she was opening the door for him!

Nearly as bad, it was Sanchez himself. She was shocked to see him even though it had only been about a week.

"Open the door, girlie," he said with his thick Spanish accent. "I seen you go in."

Madison hesitated but he banged louder on the door.

"Okay, okay!" she said and unlocked the door and pulled the chain off. She cracked the door and would have been hit by it opening if she had not moved quickly.

Sanchez strutted in like a rooster. He looked at Madison up and down like he owned her and whistled low. He was pretty filthy. Wearing old overalls with an old wife-beaters t-shirt beneath, he had been working hard all day long.

Madison felt a great sense of dread come over her. She wished that she had had time to change out of her swimsuit, but she had barely had enough time to put Olivia down for her nap.

She wasn't ready for what happened next, though. A couple of seconds after Sanchez walked in, his son walked in looking very embarrassed and ashamed. Madison had never been this close to the young man and she was surprised at how much bigger he was close up. He was probably only 5'10" or so but he was very wide. His body was overly chunky but not obese. His face was oval and dark with a wispy mustache that was not visible from afar. His lips were thick and moist.

Madison looked at him with barely concealed contempt. He's a mouth breather, she thought.

He had on a baseball cap with the bill turned to a side and wore the long jean shorts that were typical for young gang-bangers. The shorts were well below his waist and his gut didn't roll over them but was certainly on the verge of doing so.

The young blonde's attention was drawn to his feet. He was wearing sneakers but they were enormous! Strangely wide and long, they looked like they belonged on a man a foot taller than him.

Mr. Sanchez saw Madison staring and laughed. "Size twenty," he said as if to answer her question. Madison's eyes were large.

"I was looking for heem when you was leaving the pool," Sanchez explained. "He was supposed to be working! Instead, I find heem masturbating behind the bushes!"

"Oh!" Madison was shocked at Mr. Sanchez saying this. "There's ... there's no need for him to apologize," she said, anticipating what was about to happen and anxious for them to leave.

"I want heem to be a man. Not a ..." Sanchez couldn't find the word in English. "He nineteen years and don't have no girlfriend."

"Pappa!" the young man said in embarrassment.

"I tell heem, 'no, no!'"

"Well everything is fine. Don't worry. He doesn't need to apologize."

Sanchez looked at his son. "I told you she nice. You like?" he asked the overgrown boy.

The young man nodded shyly.

Madison now felt a wave of revulsion going through her body. Her long legs began to tremble just a bit and she felt her heart thumping rapidly as she realized what was going on. He was offering her up sexually.

"No... Mr. Sanchez... please... no!" she pleaded softly.

She stepped back a step in fear and revulsion. Surely, he wasn't perverse enough to think that she would have sex with his son! She twisted her hands at her waist.

"Take off jer top, Mrs. Benedict," Sanchez said, ignoring her pleas.

She stood there all alone in the world. Olivia came to mind. She couldn't stand the thought of giving her up.

"Please, Mr. Sanchez... I can't!"

"Don't tell me that shit, Missis Whitey! Ju like the brown sausage!" he said crudely. "Take it...no...take everything off!" He was getting louder and angry. "I give the tape today!"

Madison trembled but her hands went to her bikini top. The beautiful woman could not force herself to pull the string loose. I can't do this anymore!

She backed meekly away another couple of steps but she felt completely trapped!

Sanchez looked livid. His fists were balled and he stepped towards her like he was going to assault her!

"Do ju want to lose jer baby?" he demanded.

"No... no... you know I don't!" she cried back.

"Then think what ju want to do now."

Madison looked back and forth at the father and son. What can I do, she wondered. The son looked terrified, too, but he stood there stupidly instead of stopping his father.

Sanchez reached up to her face and touched her jaw with one hand. "Jer a fucking whore, but you don't like to admit it," he said. "Ju like jer poosey fucked but ju want the man to take it from you. Okay, miss Whitey! I take it from ju."

He released her jaw and his hand went behind her back and under her hair. He felt just a moment for the string and pulled on it. It untied easily.

Madison knew that if she stopped him that he'd send the tape to her husband's lawyer. She stood there trembling inside but telling herself to not show her trepidation.

"Tell me, puta, to stop if ju want to," Sanchez said with a nasty grin. His hand slid down her back to the second string holding her bikini top in place. He pulled it loose.

The fabric was now completely loose but still hanging over her breasts and nipples.

"Jose, mi hijo, venga," he said. "Come here and see this puta's teets."

The young man walked up to the blonde. His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open. He was completely transfixed with an animal-like lust.

"Dis whore don't mind if you touch her tetas, right?" he asked Madison.

Sanchez tugged on the cloth and it fell to the floor. Madison's big breasts were now naked.

Madison gasped, but remained immobile, except for her hands which went to her tits.

Mr. Sanchez reached for her hands and pulled them away. Madison's eyes closed in shame.

Her full, fleshy breasts stood firm and high on her chest. The pink nipples capped her rounded tits erotically.

Sanchez seemed intent on humiliating the young blonde. "Touch her tetas, Jose! She's a whore, she don't mind! Look how I play with them!"

He took both breasts in his hands and bounced them up and down as he laughed. Then he jiggled them playfully from side to side.

Madison opened her eyes and looked at what he was doing. His brown hands held her lovely breasts. It was so humiliating to have him treat her this way. She was defenseless and didn't dare move.

Sanchez took both pink nipples between his thumbs and forefingers trapping and pulling on them. The fat man's fingers felt strangely cold to Madison and she felt goose-bumps erupt on her breasts, but the rubbery flesh sprang to attention immediately, betraying the hot blonde once again.

"Oh, god," she whispered, her voice quivering. She knew she should scream at the man, but her helplessness was overwhelming. How had her life spun so out of control?

"Look how she likes it! How lucky we are to have a beautiful whore!" he said sadistically. He cupped her beautiful womanly flesh in both hands and shook them erotically again. "We can do anything that we want to with the whore!"

Madison tensed in momentary shock at his words. The indignity was too much! I am not a whore! You have to stop this! You have to stop this! Her mind raced, but still she stood there. Brad, her mind cried, why did you leave me and Olivia to this? She felt her innocent body begin to react to his touch. No! No! No! The young woman tried to resist this but saw the older man staring at her body hungrily.

Still the stupid young man just stood there transfixed.

Now Sanchez began to be irritated at his son. "What's wrong with ju?"

He grabbed his son's hand and put it on Madison's breast.

Madison watched the young man's beady eyes leer at her tits. Then she saw him lick his lips with his thick tongue and squeeze her breast before she closed her eyes again. This was too nasty to bear! Her sensitive flesh was beginning to betray her, even as she resisted with all her might!

"She likes it, Jose. Ju can fuck her!"

Sanchez beamed as his son now grabbed Madison's breasts harshly with both hands. Madison gasped sharply out loud and her hands went to her young man's arms. They were fleshy but not muscular. She looked at the large young man now fondling her rounded breasts.

The father squatted near the helpless woman and in one swift movement pulled her bikini bottoms down her hips and thighs to her knees. Madison squeezed her knees together as best she could, but it really didn't matter. The skimpy bikini bottom settled at her knees. The two men scared the beautiful woman very much.

"Look at her poosey!" Mr. Sanchez blurted out idiotically. "She's a blondie for real!"

Jose pulled away just enough to glance down at Madison's pubic hair to see the soft blonde downy that had just started growing out. He grinned widely.

"She's a blondie," he repeated. He looked at Madison with contempt now. She could tell that he thought she was a complete slut.

"You wanted me to fuck you in the pool," he said with a knowing smile. His English was much better than his father's.

"No! No, I didn't," she argued back suddenly. "I didn't even know you were there!" Now Madison was beside herself with anger. "I'm not a whore!"

Jose leaned in to kiss her. The gorgeous blonde turned to try to keep his face away from hers. Her hand went to his face and she accidentally scratched his neck. The young man looked shocked initially and then touched his finger to the long superficial wound. His eyes widened when he saw blood!

"Aiiee!" he cried, although it could not have been that painful.

With a clenched jaw and anger in his dark eyes, he grabbed Madison by the wrists and drew her hands over her head. Then he held both wrists with one hand, pinned against a wall, and balled his fist in fury as Mr. Sanchez tried to intervene before he struck her.

Madison squealed as she saw him raise his fist. Mr. Sanchez yelled, "no! no!" and grabbed the young man before he struck.

The young blonde saw some fear in Mr. Sanchez's eyes as he spoke to his son.

"She no mean to hurt you! Accident! Accident!" he said. "She give you poosey! Ju fuck her poosey hard!"

Mr. Sanchez grabbed Jose's fist and pulled it down to waist level. He then pushed the young man's hand towards Madison's pussy. She felt the big hand begin to stroke the outside of her cunt.

When Madison squeezed her thighs together to keep him from entering her pussy.

Jose looked at his father when she flexed her thighs. "She likes that," he said. He let his hand run up her mid-section to her soft belly. Madison was repulsed by his touch.

Mr. Sanchez turned to her. "Ju geeve poosey, right?" He was angry with her, too. "Jer baby take away!"

Madison blue eyes flashed with deep anger. She continued to squirm but her hands were pinned and she merely moved her legs and hips. Her frustration boiled over. This was too degrading! "Let me go!" For a brief moment there was nothing in the world that would make what they were going to do to her worthwhile, even losing her baby.

Mr. Sanchez tried to hold her but after several seconds of struggling with her, he fell to his knees and wrapped his arms around her creamy, naked thighs.

The beautiful blonde twisted, turned and tried to escape to no avail. Her breathing was heavy and she wanted to kick but couldn't. As she struggled, she heard the two men chuckle.

This gave her another burst of energy and she tried to free herself for another couple of minutes. All that she was doing was exhausting herself! It all seemed so completely futile.

Sanchez rose to his feet and leaned into her face. Her blue eyes were pleading with him.

"Think about what jer doing! Ju know ju like the cock."

"No... no," she groaned defiantly.

He laughed out loud. "Ju are a stubborn whore!" He tweaked a nipple. It seemed to spring to life. "Ju like this too much," he said as he groped his crotch. She watched in horror as he leaned towards her tit and flicked his tongue against her nipple. When it crinkled into a rubbery erection, he chuckled. He opened his mouth and took in the pink bud completely and sucked on the nipple voraciously for several seconds. When he let the tit fall from his mouth, he smiled. "Ju are my whore. Ju will fuck whoever I tell ju to."

"No!" Madison began to try to squirm out of their holds again. Her blonde hair thrashed as she twisted her torso but to no avail.

Sanchez, laughing again, slipped down to his knees again to hold Madison's legs and keep her from kicking too hard. He was very strong and had no trouble controlling the young beauty. One arm wrapped around her shapely thighs, just above her knees, while the other stroked her soft flesh. It went up to her perfectly round buttock and held it while she tried to wrestle away.

"Let me go! Let me go!" she repeated.

"We will stop," he said. "But do ju really want us to? Ju white weemen love to fuck, but ju like to pretend you don't want the Mexican cock. Maybe jer baby like to live with her daddy, not her whore mother!"

Almost instantly the young blonde eased her resistance. Don't let that happen. Do what you need to do, she thought.

His free hand moved from her buttock to the "V" of her thighs and she felt a finger probing for the opening to her pussy from behind her and beneath her. Instinctively, she tried to pull away but Sanchez rubbed her vaginal lips, searching for the opening to her vagina. He found it and his finger went deep inside her crevice. He wiggled his finger against her smooth pussy walls. Madison felt her vagina moisten quickly.

She bit her lower lip. With her breasts being kneaded and her pussy being stroked, her body was quickly working against her mind.

"Are ju going to do what we say?"

There was a long pause. Sanchez waited patiently. He then wiggled his finger within her cunt again. Madison was still breathing hard and let out a long, cleansing breath. Don't agree! Don't, she thought, but her resistance was being worn down.

Sanchez let go of her trembling thighs and his free fingers went up to her mons venus at her pubic bone. He gently rubbed it as he awkwardly diddled her from behind. The touching was still working.

Her head snapped back! She couldn't think straight. She was getting hot and losing control of her perfect body as sexually charged electrical jolts sprang from her breasts and vagina to the rest of her body.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers
12