Madison's Lesson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,852 Followers

"I want the tape," she said. The fingering was vigorous now. "Uhhh!" she moaned involuntarily as her hips thrust slightly towards the invading finger.

"Are ju?" he asked again as his finger wiggled within her.

"Uhhhhh! Uh!" she groaned and felt her buttocks grind towards his finger. "I... I... want...th...the...tape!" she finally said.

"Are ju going to do what we say?"

Both of her nipples were now standing as hard as little bullets and she was driven crazy by his fingering.

"Oh!" The gorgeous blonde couldn't stand it anymore. Please, don't say 'yes.' Don't! I don't have any choice! They are going to make me spread my legs. They are going to do anything they want to me. Why do I make it harder on myself? Still! Don't! But her body betrayed her and before she could think she cried out.

"Y...yes! Okay! I wi...will!"

Mr. Sanchez told her to undress his son. The young man released her wrists. Madison looked torn, but after a couple of seconds her hands went to his t-shirt and began to pull it over his head. He had a revolting torso, dark, fleshy and hairless with oversized, protruding, brown nipples.

"Ju needs to suck Jose," Sanchez said.

It's better to not even think about it, she told herself. Madison pushed Sanchez's fingers from her pussy and fell to her knees. Be strong. Just get it done.

The blonde woman worked his shorts open and they fell to his ankles. She was surprised at the size of his white briefs. Beneath them was an outline of a long, hose-like cock. He stepped out of his shoes as Madison hesitated to uncover the cock. It was absolutely massive!

She slowly drew the elastic waistband away from his abdomen and his huge penis came tumbling out of his underwear. Madison's eyes widened at the first look of the naked cock. It was only semi-erect but as wide as a beer can and uncut. The head of his penis was covered by his foreskin. Madison was appalled at his cock. Even only semi-hard, Jose's cock looked 10 inches long. Hanging behind it was his wide, fleshy sac holding two monstrously large testicles.

As the young man's long hose hung before her face, Madison looked up at him. He was staring blankly at her. The blonde didn't want to put the tip of his cock in her mouth so instead, she turned the head away and opened her mouth and began to lick the shaft of his cock. Feeling Jose's penis made Madison think about Brad's dick. She had always thought that he was large, but she realized now that he wasn't nearly the size of Jose or his father. These two were really hung despite their grotesque features.

Madison saw that Mr. Sanchez was standing next to them making certain that she serviced his son. She pumped her fist on his penis and licked the long side of his cock. I hope I can masturbate him until he cums, she thought.

Sanchez would have none of it.

"Come on," he said, "that ain't no blow job."

He reached down for the naked woman's arm and pulled her to a standing position. "Let's go fuck in jer room." Madison felt manhandled as she padded naked towards her bedroom. Her shapely buttocks swayed as she was led into the room.

"Lay down on the bed, jer going to fuck Jose."

Madison meekly crawled onto the nicely made bed. She pulled a pillow out from under the bed spread and held it in front of her torso as she knelt in the middle of her matrimonial bed. She looked fearfully at the young man and his massive rod. I can't take that thing in me, she thought.

"Mr. Sanchez, I ... I don't think... he ... I think he's too big for me," she managed to say, finally.

The older man laughed. "Ju white weemen! Ju don't think ju can handle the cock!" He reached for the pillow and gently pulled it away from her and placed it near the headboard. Then he took her hand and indicated that she should lay back on the bed.

Madison laid on her back and drew her knees up slightly. Her arms lay back on the bed above her shoulders. Her legs were spread and ready for the young man to mount her. She was nearly completely spread open. Jose looked ready as well. His long cock jutted out from his torso at an angle and he moved quickly on to the bed, between her soft thighs.

He can hurt me with that thing, she thought. She reached for his manhood and found it throbbing with heat. The sheer size of the organ was frightening! As she weighed it in her open hand, she realized that she might be split apart by it. She looked at his father who was standing by the side of the bed.

As if he saw her trepidation, Mr. Sanchez told her not to worry. "He will fuck ju easy," he said. "Jose, muy despasio," he cautioned. "Be slow."

"Do you ... have a condom?" Madison asked Mr. Sanchez as she held his son's cock in her hand.

Again, the older man laughed. "Don't ju want to have a baby with us?"

Even Madison realized the ridiculous nature of her request. Why would they care?

As Jose leaned down and pointed his thick cock at the trembling pussy between her spread thighs, Madison wondered how it could possibly fit inside her.

"Please, please," she said to no one as she felt the head of his cock touch her pussy lips.

"What?" the father asked.

"Please don't let him cum inside me."

As she spoke, the bulbous head pushed its way into her passage.

"Oh, God!" she said in discomfort just from the initial stretching of her pussy. Her head fell back on the pillow and she looked at the ceiling momentarily. "It hurts!" she groaned, as he pushed into her. Why is this happening to me?

"Uhhhhhhhhhh, uuuuugggggghhhhhhh!"

He pushed deeper into her love hole.

Madison looked up at the young man and saw that he was looking for direction from his father.

"Easy," the older man said. "Fuck her easy at first."

Madison moaned again. She looked at Jose.

"Please don't cum inside me," she asked.

Jose's eyes were nearly glazed over with lust. She didn't even know if he had heard her. She knew her request would go unmet.

As the large young man leaned over her and began to push his cock into her pussy, Madison's hands fell back by her head. She watched as he bowed his back and began to voraciously tongue and suck her nipples. Her legs were widely spread and he drove his massive penis deep inside her love hole.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh" she moaned in pain. "It... it... hurts!"

Jose was wild with lust now and didn't care if Madison was uncomfortable or not! He began to drive his manhood deep into her passage, striking her cervix each time but getting his donkey dong deeper and deeper into her with each thrust!

Madison was groaning in pain with each thrust.

"Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Gen...gentle! Ohhhhhh! You're splitting me in two!" she cried.

Mr. Sanchez closed the door to her bedroom and locked it. In the back of his mind, he feared that he had unleashed a sexual force that he might not be able to control in his son, Jose. If he really was hurting her, he knew he'd have to try to stop him.

He watched with fascination as the innocent blonde wife lay completely widespread, her hands gripping the bedspread near her head, her legs shaking beneath the animalistic pounding that Jose was giving her. He saw that her eyes were fixed on the young man fucking her and sucking her big titties.

She grimaced and groaned with each deep plunge but the big cock got closer and closer to being fully buried within her young cunt with each shove! The weight of the heavy young man drove into her body painfully despite being on the soft mattress. Sanchez noticed that she flung her legs wide to try to alleviate the pain, but seemingly without success.

Jose pile drove his rock-hard penis into her tight vagina without a concern for the naked beauty beneath him. Everything from her hands to her toes seemed to dig fruitlessly into the mattress. He was fucking her like a madman! The smacking sound of his flesh drubbing hers filled the room and for the first time Mr. Sanchez heard the grunting sounds of his son.

"Eeeerrrrrrgggghhhh!" he groaned before he took a deep breath.

"Eeerrrrrrrgggghhhh!"

The strange sound was intermingled with the high-pitched squeal of Madison.

"Oooowwwwiieee!" she mewled as she was being taken.

"Ooooowwwiieee!"

"It... it ... hurts!" she managed to say as the long, thick pole drove relentlessly into her tight slit.

But just as the older man was going to step in and try to stop his animalistic son, he noticed that Madison's face began to look just a bit different. Perhaps it was the way that her nostrils flared, or the way her mouth opened and she slightly bared her teeth, but Mr. Sanchez backed off from intervening. Her eyes told a story that was different from her words.

She's starting to fuck him back, he thought.

For the first time, the room began to be filled with the squishy sound of a juicy cunt accepting an oversized cock.

Madison felt the change as well. Her mind swirled! The pain gradually lessened as her young body adjusted to the massive size of the cock. Her vaginal passage began to moisten, then become very wet, all with the result that the fucking was not painful anymore.

"Oh, god" she said when she realized that she was beginning to get turned on.

Her innocent body was completely pinned beneath the punishing young man with the raging cock. Her whole body seemed to twitch and writhe as much as was possible beneath the big man. Her throbbing vagina seemed to will her thighs to spread even farther.

Suddenly the blunt end of his pole seemed to offer the young woman a pleasurable pain. She grit her teeth and her face contorted with passion. The next groan that escaped her lips was an abandoned welcome to the deliciously punishing cock sinking deep into her cunt!

"Ugghhhh!" she cried!

She gasped aloud as she felt Jose's hands slip beneath her rounded buttocks and raise them to meet his pounding man-meat. His hips and thighs strained to fuck her with all his force. Holding her ass cheeks in his hands, she was now his completely for the taking.

His labored breathing and the nasty sound of their nude bodies fucking appalled the beautiful blonde, but then sent her over the edge.

Madison began moaning incoherently now but she wrapped her soft legs around the hips of the man invading her pussy. There was a sexual madness that she had never known before that washed over her. The smooth velvet folds of her vagina held Jose's rigid cock, squeezing tightly around his rigid column, until she could feel every inch of the skin and vein on his pulsating penis.

Madison was in the midst of a total surrender to the lure of the flesh. Despite the wickedness of it all, she screwed her buttocks up tight against his pelvis until she could feel the tantalizing tightness of his balls pressed hard into the wet, wide-stretched crevice below her pussy. Shivers of lewd delight surged through her body!

Her soft arms wrapped around the shoulders of the big bull. There was nothing else in her world other than belly smacking against belly and crotch grinding crotch. The animal in the young blonde had poured out!

Finally, a cry of ecstasy escaped her clenched teeth.

"Oh... oh, god!" she uttered.

Jose was in a world of his own, completely oblivious to the pain or pleasure of the young woman beneath him. The fact that his raging cock had transformed the fucking from pain to pleasure meant nothing to him.

In the madness of the fucking, Jose suddenly rose up to his knees above Madison and moved his hands to the back of her head. He cupped her head just behind her ears and continued to fuck her hard from above. Their bodies were separated now except for his hands behind her head and his dick in her pussy.

Madison's brow furrowed and her eyes gave off an intense glow. Her mouth hung open as she sucked air silently as she was fucked very hard. Her legs spread slightly and she hooked her heels right behind Jose's powerfully driving thighs.

He's going to make me cum!

"Ooooh yes, yes, yes, fuck it hard! Fuck it hard," she begged. "Fuck me!"

Madison bucked and writhed beneath the man trying to claim the orgasm that she so desperately needed. I'm close! I'm close! she thought as she rose to the climax!

Her pussy was white hot now, and she didn't recognize the sound coming from the young man when she initially heard it.

"Urrrrrrrr! Urrrrrrhhhhhh!" he groaned and immediately began to shoot his hot spunk into her pussy.

"No! Not yet!" she cried without thinking. She ground her pussy up against his hips hoping to bring herself to orgasm quickly, but it was no use!

But it was too late. She felt the young man's cock spew its seed deep into her grasping cunt. I didn't cum yet! Pumping her buttocks up to the man's cock did no good. Still she tried.

As soon as she thought of her whorish behavior, a feeling of intense shame filled her.

Then the look in her eyes changed as she suddenly realized what was happening and she cried out, "Not inside me!"

It was too late. The young man had no intention of pulling his penis out of her vagina just at the moment of intense pleasure. He snarled and emptied the huge load of baby-batter in her pussy.

"No, no, no" she moaned as he collapsed between her legs. Seconds passed but the big boy finally rolled off of Madison. She looked at herself. Her torso was covered with a thin sheen of perspiration from both Jose and herself. The nipples on her breasts seemed to be blood engorged still. She was a shameful sight.

Madison gathered her senses and slowly started to rise to go to the bathroom to shower.

She stopped abruptly when she heard Mr. Sanchez's voice.

"Where do ju think jer going?" he asked.

Madison turned to him, for the first time even remembering he was there. He stood at the edge of the bed completely nude. His large penis was erect and jutting out from beneath his grotesque belly.

"Lay down and spread jer legs," he said. "I'm going to fuck ju."

Madison collapsed onto her back in shame, humiliation and defeat. She did nothing to cover her nudity or resist the man's lewd demands.

She felt the mattress move and her eyes were drawn to the man when he hovered over her and she felt him begin to push his hard penis into her vagina. She gasped in shame.

"Oh!" she cried in embarrassment when his big cock slipped deep into her pussy.

"Jer not so tight no more," he laughed.

In seconds, the father began to fuck her deep and hard.

In minutes she found herself being aroused and meeting his thrusts.

In the seemingly endless fuck he threw her, she climaxed several times.

After she was spent, she lay beneath the despicable man taking the fuck he was throwing her until she felt him shudder, groan and shoot a load of spunk into her pussy.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,852 Followers
12