Madison's Lesson Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison cowered before the broad chested man fucking her. Her eyes were fixed on his contorted face. There was nothing that the defenseless woman could do but try to absorb the pounding.

His hands were digging into the soft, white flesh of her thighs and he began to drill her faster.

He's too big! He's going to split me in two! The fear raced through Madison's mind! God, he's going to tear my pussy up if he keeps this up!

There was a great stretching feeling in her vagina as if the tender, pink flesh was reaching its limit. Montelongo's long, thick felt like a tree trunk deep in her belly. The heavy weight of his hips and pelvis slapped hard and noisily against her helpless pussy!

"Aaaaaaggggggh! Aaaaaaaggggggggh!" she cried through her tightly clenched teeth! She could not endure the fucking silently! "That hurts! You're too big for me!" she cried.

Madison heard the men laugh! They were so cruel! One of them said, "Baby, if you're going to be a whore for us, you're going to have to get used to hard fuckings!"

She writhed at the end of the man's hard tool. She thought of her husband and how their sex had always been so gentle and respectful and wondered if he had wanted her to be whorish. If you did, you got your wish! I'm being forced into whoredom! I'm a whore NOW!

"Oh, gawwwwd! Please! I can't take it!" Her slender pussy could just not accommodate the man's long, wide dong.

Thwack!

The sound of the well-placed blow filled the room. Montelongo had slapped Madison on her sensitive thigh just where it joined her buttock. It was a vicious slap that stung her soft skin.

"Owwww!"

"Stop your fucking complaining, you're gonna take my cock and like it, you fucking slut," he growled.

Montelongo forced Madison's legs wider causing her to suck in her breath loudly, and squirm her hips onto the mattress. She whimpered but said nothing. Her mind raced with past sins that she might be paying for by his degrading treatment of her. She had always held herself out to be a "good girl," but she knew that many of her thoughts as a teenager were impure.

His fucking was tormenting her mind and stretching her vagina mercilessly!

"A whore takes a cock like a big girl - not whining about it."

Madison gave a sharp cry at the sudden, sharp pain when he jabbed his cock in her cunt.

"Uggh!" But she kept the cry short and as soft as possible, not wanting to anger the man further. She flung her legs wider trying to alleviate the hurt. Her little feet dangling in the air fruitlessly. The muscles in her thighs and buttocks were clenched tightly together in a meaningless attempt to keep his thick tormenting tool from penetrating deeper into her pussy. The pain was hard to bear!

Montelongo was jabbing his cock all the way into her pussy, holding it there for a second or two and then pulling out and pounding her again. He knew this was very uncomfortable for the blonde woman.

With each thrust, Madison's lungs released a girlish cry.

"Oooooh!"

"Oooooh!"

"Aaaaah!"

"Keep your pussy open, you whore!" he hissed.

"I'm... I'm ... sorry! You're too big," was all she said. "I'm trying!"

"Oh my!"

"Oooooh!"

Montelongo let her legs go and the long, tanned columns fell to around his hips. Freed from the tortured position that she had been in, she suddenly moaned in relief, but it was only momentary.

The man could now leverage his entire weight above her and even though they were in the missionary position, she realized that he could plunge his mammoth penis deeper into her now that he lay directly above her.

His big body lay on top of her and he skewered her little pussy with his thick manhood. He began to jackhammer her cunt.

Forced to take the fucking, the pain that existed before was replaced by another pain that dealt the beautiful blonde a strange mental blow. There was now a wild ache that she recognized as that of an unsatisfied desire.

The long, lusty strokes of the man's cock generated an intense heat in Madison's pussy. Her thighs began to cradle the man and sought the sensuous feel of his legs rubbing her inner thighs as he fucked her.

Madison's body mindlessly sought the points of pleasure that the new position brought. Her nipples brushing against his powerful chest. Her wet cunt adjusting to the immense thickness of his cock. Her quivering white body was completely at Montelongo's mercy!

He drilled her pussy for several minutes with his stiff manhood. Laying beneath him, Madison watched his face for any sign of human emotion but saw only an animalistic lust. He tugged harshly on both her nipples, sending her into a sexual frenzy that she tried to control.

"You like being a whore, don't you?" he taunted.

Madison's blue eyes widened and she grit her teeth, her mind swirling and not even understanding his question. Her buttocks now rolled up to meet each downward thrust of his cock and she longed to fill her pussy with his dick, no matter how shameful it was.

The smacking sound of their flesh pounding against the others filled Madison's ears and was a beautiful music to the out of control woman. She spread her thighs wider apart to give the man more access to her grasping cunt. It was being deliciously punished by the man now! Her face contorted with passion, and despite herself, little cries of passion began to escape her tightly-clenched teeth!

"O... O... Oh God!" she gasped as Montelongo pulled her nipples.

His rigid column was being squeezed tightly by Madison's vagina now and she held him until she could feel every inch of his cock inside her.

"You like being a whore?" he repeated.

Madison understood the question but not the import of her answer. All she could think about was the belly smacking against her belly, the big cock deeply imbedded in her pussy and the need to fulfill her raging sexual desire.

Montelongo stroked the full length of his cock several times in the woman's vagina and then slowed. She was clearly very close. He pulled his penis out of her until only the bulbous head was in her cunt.

"Ooooooh. Fuck it hard!" she moaned and tried to pump her pussy up on his rod. He drew his hips away from the quaking cunt.

"You like being a whore?"

"Y... yes! Yes! Fuck it hard! Fuck it hard! Give it to meeeeeee!" she screamed as she approached her orgasm.

Her body was now something animal! No long human, she twisted and contorted, spreading her legs wide apart and then pulling them back around his hips and legs, spurring him on as if he was a wild stallion with the heels of her little feet digging into his rock-hard buttocks and drawing him deeper and deeper into her hot cunt! Without speaking, she was urging him to ride her as long and as hard as he could! If only this feeling in her body could last forever! She was vaguely aware of the others in the room but nothing mattered except the man driving his rigid column into her from above.

Her mouth was open in wild abandon. Her body was white-hot! The onlookers were forgotten as she swung her thighs up and clasped Montelongo's hips with the backs of her calves, winding her long legs all the way around his body. Her ankles locked together at the small of his back, opening her ravenously hungry vagina up to the full length of his slippery, plunging shaft. Her arms wrapped around the man, her hands grasping his mammoth triceps, then moving to his shoulders, and finally locking at his powerful, thick neck. The beautiful white woman needed to experience every ounce of his domineering, punishing fuck!

The big man drove on unheeding. He was also almost ready to cum and could not stop. The driving tool sparked a hot, tingling sensation in the walls of her oozing pussy. Then it happened.

He pulled again on both nipples and Madison flew into an orgasm! It came over her hard and fast, just like his fuck!

"Ahhhh, ahhhhh, aaaaaaaaa... iiiiiiiiii... eeeeeeeeeee! I'm cummmmmm... iinnnnnng!" she screamed uncontrollably!

When her vagina gripped his cock like a velvet glove, Montelongo could not resist any longer either. "Uuuuuuuuuu... gggggggggghhhhhh!" he groaned in her ear and began to shoot spurt after long spurt of hot jism into her cunt! "Uuuuuggggh! Uuuuuuuuggggh!"

The cries of the beautiful blonde and her Latin tormenter mixed until they were indistinguishable from each other. Madison was completely unaware of the shameful words of disbelief coming from the men watching her. They were amazed at the way the petite woman treated Montelongo as they both came down from their orgasms! Her cries diminished but her hands gently stroked his back and neck and she kept her legs wrapped around his hips and legs as he finished depositing his huge load in her cunt. When he groaned and collapsed on top of the woman, her manicured fingers spread onto his broad back. Her hands stayed in that position for a long time, obviously letting the man get his bearings who had just thrown her a brutal fuck.

It was evident to all that a deeply seeded sexuality had been awakened in the woman, probably completely unbeknownst to her.

Now each wanted his turn at taking her pussy.

12