Madison's Lesson Ch. 07

Story Info
Madison is tricked and kidnapped.
4.1k words
4.51
59.7k
16

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,849 Followers

Luis denied each of the men the pleasure he had experienced.

What made Madison fearful, however, was that Piper was completely quiet and submissive. Luis was the alpha male; Piper merely a thin, weak white boy. This frightened her because she realized that she was in a warehouse with no way out without Piper. And, Luis was so dominant that none of the men, including some who were as physically imposing as he, dared challenge his decisions.

So Madison was very relieved when Luis and Piper spoke for a few minutes and gripped hands forcefully in a display of friendship.

Piper turned and looked at Madison and said, "Get dressed."

The young woman tried to hurry without appearing to. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and reached down for her panties, bra and clothing. Conscious of all eyes being on her nude body, she got dressed. She knew that she had behaved shamefully.

As she was finishing, Luis approached her with a long silk scarf.

Her eyes widened in very obvious fear.

"Don't worry," he said. "I just don't want you to see where you are, or remember how you got here. Piper should not have brought you here like he did."

Madison's heart was beating furiously as he wrapped the scarf around her eyes and tied it behind her head.

"I can't complain too much," Luis continued. "It worked out okay for me. You relieved a lot of my stress!"

He and the men laughed.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Not too tight?"

Madison nodded.

His hands reached around her body and groped her breasts.

"You've got some body, baby. Will you come back and let me fuck you some more?"

The men laughed again.

"Well?" he pressed.

Madison nodded 'yes.'

"That isn't too nice. I asked a question. Can't you answer out loud?" He was roughly squeezing her breasts. "I may have to keep you here to teach you better manners, right, muchachos?"

"Y... yes," she responded before he could change his mind about letting her go.

"Yes, what?"

Madison knew what he wanted.

"Y... yes, I..." she hesitated, "I will come back and let you fuck me some more." It was so humiliating!

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"Yes. Yes, I liked it." She wanted to believe that this was a lie, but she knew she had experienced multiple orgasms. I'm such a slut, she thought to herself.

"Okay. Now no one is to talk until you are told to take the blindfold off. That means no talking in the car. Understood?"

Madison nodded again. She was led away in silence to the car. She had no idea even if it was Piper's. It did not sound the same, but she was seat-belted into the car and heard the motor start. They drove away and drove for what seemed to be a long time, turning several times.

The beautiful blonde woman was completely disoriented.

*****

Madison was led into a room and told to sit down. She felt a mattress beneath her when she sat. She heard the door close but she still sat motionless. Then she heard a woman's voice.

"You can take off your blindfold."

Madison reached around and untied the silk scarf that had blinded her for an unknown amount of time. She was exhausted. Her eyes grew wide when she was the room. It was a very well-appointed, beautiful bedroom.

She looked over at the woman who had spoken. She was an absolutely stunning woman who looked to be between her late thirties and early forties. The woman was auburn haired and very fair skinned. Her green eyes seemed to empathize with Madison without even knowing her story.

Madison looked at her for just a moment before realizing that the woman was wearing nothing but a bra and panties, with a sheer pair of mid-thigh hose, a garter belt and very high stiletto heels! What is going on here? she asked herself.

"I knew you were on your way," the woman said as she sat primly on an upholstered bench in front of a triple mirrored vanity. Her posture was perfect and she had her long legs crossed at the knee. She seemed to have lost all of her modesty, but when she noticed Madison staring at her quickly became aware of her near nudity.

"I'm... sorry," she said. "I don't have any other clothes except for what they give me."

Madison suddenly felt ashamed for embarrassing the woman. "No... no... please don't apologize." Madison was still in the short, black dress that she had worn the night before and looked frazzled and sexually used.

The redhead was a very beautiful woman. Her body was more voluptuous than Madison's. Her breasts were very large and encased in a white bra. The lacy cups were well suited for the task of holding up her big tits. The straps were thin, though, so despite her breasts being covered, her cleavage and shoulders were nude. She had a very elaborate pearl necklace around her neck that dangled into the deep crevice between her tits and a pair of matching pearl earrings.

She stood up to go listen at the door for a moment. Hearing no one nearby, she opened the door and looked around.

Madison saw that the panties she wore matched her bra. The thong separated her well-formed buttocks and she moved casually in the underwear. There was not a blemish or mark on the woman's ivory skin. The front of the thong dipped provocatively down in a V shape towards the juncture of her thighs and showed off her flat abdomen and the flair of her hips. Her outfit was all white, as were the hose and high heels. There was no doubt that she was a gorgeous woman!

She turned back to Madison.

"How long are you here for?" she inquired.

Madison had no clue what she was talking about.

"I... I don't know," she responded. "Where am I?"

"You poor baby," the woman said. "You'll find out pretty soon." Then almost as an afterthought she added, "I hope I don't have much longer."

"Why are you here?" Madison asked.

"My husband. My husband owes Luis a lot of money. I know that Luis could have had him killed. We begged for more time to pay him back. I had no idea that Jack was involved in anything illegal – he is a banker – but somehow our lifestyle got us into financial trouble!"

It was as if she was pouring her heart out to Madison. Her eyes welled up with tears!

"I had never heard of Luis or known anything..." she whispered, "then one night they end up at our house! They come in like they own the house and threatened us! With my kids asleep in the up-stairs! I was so frightened!"

The redhead's hand went to her mouth in fear as she recounted the event.

Madison felt an emotional tie to the woman. She was as helpless as Madison! "What is your name?" Madison asked.

"Rebecca," she said without thinking. "Jack begged them not to hurt him. He begged them to give him a little more time, but they wouldn't listen! I thought that they were going to kill him! I think they were. Then I told them that I'd do anything if they didn't hurt him. Anything!" Her eyes searched Madison for understanding.

"They brought me here," she said in a matter of fact way. "I've been told that Jack has come up with most of the money, but he has to finish paying it off, now with some added interest."

Madison was afraid to ask but had to.

"What do they make you do?"

The woman looked at Madison with a serious countenance. Her eyes dropped to the floor but she answered. "Whatever they want."

Pleadingly, she then said, "Jack was the only man I'd been with for 17 years!" She paused for a moment. "Now, this! I didn't want to do this, I really didn't!"

Madison stood and opened her arms. Rebecca fell into them and they hugged briefly, two beautiful women overtaken by events they could not control.

Rebecca pulled away.

"They told me that you needed to get changed as soon as you got here. We will share this room, I think. I ran a bath for you when they said you were nearly here. You better get in it."

Madison walked into the large, contemporary bath. She had removed her dress when she heard the door to the bedroom open and a brief conversation between Rebecca and another woman. Immediately, the door to the bath opened and an older woman walked in.

The woman carried a measuring tape, pencil and pad. "Come," she said with a Spanish accent. She began to quickly ask Madison questions from her dress size to her shoe size. Then, the woman put the pad down and began to measure Madison's hips, waist and breasts.

Madison answered each question as truthfully as she could. Rebecca stood in the door to the bath watching the display.

Nearly finished, the woman told Madison to take off her bra. "Cup size," the woman said.

The blonde said, "C," but the woman looked skeptical when the bra was removed and Madison's breasts stood naked.

"C, D," the woman remarked.

Rebecca's eyebrow arched when she saw Madison's magnificent breasts. They were perfectly firm and perky. Other than because of their weight, there was no sag whatsoever. The two tits were beautifully firm and high on her chest, her nipples magnificent.

"Take off the panties," the woman said.

Madison put her thumbs in the waistband and gently scooted them down her thighs.

The woman sat at the edge of the large tub. Her hands went to Madison's hips and turned the completely naked young woman around, apparently examining her middle closely.

Madison had completely turned and now faced the woman. The woman took a tube of lubricant, spread a bit on a finger and then touched Madison's pussy. Madison let out a soft sound.

"Oh!"

"No disease?" the woman asked.

Madison was dumbfounded.

"No, never! Never!" she said.

She felt the woman probe into her vagina with her moist finger, rubbing the walls of her smooth, vaginal canal.

Madison felt faint.

Realizing her distress, the woman patted Madison's naked hip with her free hand and smiled gently at the young blonde.

"Almost through," she said reassuring her.

"O...o...okay," Madison replied, looking down at the seated woman whose dark thin finger was in her vagina.

"No children?" the woman asked, having seen Madison's flawless body and probed her very tight pussy.

"One," Madison answered.

The woman's face betrayed her surprise. Then as an afterthought said, "ah, why your tits so big, right?"

She pulled her finger from Madison's pussy and the exam was complete. She washed her hands off at the sink.

"We get clothes for you. We fix hair very nice," she said. "You tell me if you need something," she instructed in her thick accent. "Now, take bath."

*****

Madison allowed herself to doze slightly in the hot bath. Eventually, though, she pulled herself out of the tub and began to dry off with a thick towel. Her mind raced with all sorts of strange thoughts. Fear that she was kidnapped forever; fear that she would be expected to be a sex slave; fear of the unknown.

All of this was tempered by Rebecca's apparent view that there was an end date to all of this distress.

Madison wrapped the towel around her body and another atop her head and walked into the bedroom.

She gasped out loud and said "Excuse me!"

Right in the middle of the bedroom, Rebecca was on her knees giving a man a blow job!

The man looked at Madison and said, "Sit over there," pointing to a chair a couple of feet away in the corner. Madison moved slowly to the chair and did as she had been told.

She watched as Rebecca knelt submissively before the man. The redhead's hand was on the man's rigid cock and she gently bobbed her head on his penis. She knew that Madison was watching but did not acknowledge the blonde woman.

Madison watched the very well hung man, probably in his late 50s, stand before the kneeling auburn-haired beauty. Rebecca's bra and panties lay haphazardly thrown on the floor next to them as if Rebecca had discarded them immediately upon his entry into the room.

Madison could not help looking at Rebecca. The red-head's buttocks were very well formed and shapely from a side angle and her feminine form contrasted with the man's masculinity. Her skin was very light and smooth. It didn't have a mark or blemish on it.

His arms were muscular and he held Rebecca's head in his hands, his fingers intertwined with her hair. His abdomen was not ripped but was slim and his thighs were well formed and displayed his muscles as he stood before her with his legs slightly spread. His penis was stiff and very, very long.

Madison could not help thinking that her husband's penis was much smaller than many of the cocks she had seen since he left her. She had never thought that a man's penis could vary in size so much! Certainly, this man's tool was very large. Its size made the man seem more domineering and frightful for some reason. Viewing it from the side emphasized the length of the penis.

One of Rebecca's hands rested on his thick upper thigh, while the other coaxed the hard cock to climax by gentle stroking. Her hand shifted gracefully to cupping his testicles. As lurid as it was, it also looked well practiced as her fingertips gently held the man's balls.

Madison felt very uncomfortable watching this sexual act but didn't want to disobey the man. The man had a handsome face and occasionally glanced in Madison's direction as he was being sucked.

"That feels good, baby," he said to Rebecca. His hands gripped her head tighter and pulled her face towards his pelvis. Rebecca gagged.

"Aggh! Aggh!" she gasped before the man released her head and she pulled back.

"Open your throat when you do that," the man said to her. "You're getting better."

His hands dropped to her large tits, found her nipples and he tugged harshly on the woman's sensitive flesh.

Madison was horrified at what she was witnessing.

The man tugged on both of Rebecca's pink nipples until they seemed to be pulled as far as they could be. The beautiful white flesh stretched along with the pink, rubbery tips of her breasts.

Rebecca moaned, "Oooooooooooo!!!!!!"

Madison initially thought that the sound was from discomfort but she sensed that the harsh treatment of her nipples may have awakened a deep-seeded sexual desire in the woman when she saw Rebecca's eyes flutter.

Rebecca began to bob her head on the man's cock more deliberately.

The man dropped her tits and put his hands on her soft shoulders.

"I want you to make me cum, baby. Are you going to make me cum?"

Rebecca responded, "Hmmm hmmm."

"Do you want me to shoot it in your mouth?"

"Hmmmm hmmm," was her response again.

The man looked at Madison.

"Don't get jealous," he said. "Tomorrow morning, I'll let you do this."

Madison recoiled at the thought.

He turned his attention back to Rebecca. "Get on your hands and knees, Rebecca. I want to watch you in the mirror. Keep sucking, baby! You're getting me there! Look up at me, baby, with those pretty eyes of yours!"

The redhead did as she was told. Her hands were now flat on the floor along with her knees. Her shapely ass arched behind her erotically in the air while her large breasts hung seductively from her chest. Her eyes rose to the man's face and she looked him straight in his eyes.

"Woof, woof," he mocked. "I like a bitch sucking me in the doggie position! Damn, I'd love to fuck you this morning. Woof, woof!"

"Come here, blondie," he said looking at Madison.

Madison rose and approached him. When she reached him, he tugged on her towel and it opened and slipped to the floor next to Rebecca. The man put his arm around Madison's waist and pulled him against him.

"Hot damn, you got some great titties," he said.

"Take a lesson from this little cocksucker," he said. "Look at the way she works my cock."

Madison looked at the beautiful woman kneeling on all fours before her and the stranger. He pulled her closer to his naked body.

"Your skin is warm." He grabbed one of Madison's breasts and played with her nipple. It responded by becoming erect and rubbery.

"You're a hot bitch, baby. You love your tits touched!" He pulled her even closer.

Rebecca's hand went to Madison's hip when the man crowded her. Madison had never been touched by a woman in an intimate encounter and found Rebecca's touch strangely erotic.

"Rebecca, look at us," he said.

Her eyes moved from the man's eyes to Madison's. Madison knew how humiliating it must be for the redhead but could not move her eyes from the beautiful woman's face.

Rebecca's mouth was filled with a big, stiff penis and her lips slid up and down the man's cock as her hand went back to the carpet. Madison could not look away! The redhead compressed her lips around his cock and pressed more closely into his open thighs. Her lips went nearly to the man's pelvis, taking the entire blood-engorged member into her mouth, and her nose nearly buried itself in the man's pubic hair.

The man took Madison's hand and put it on the very top of Rebecca's head.

"Feel the rhythm she uses. Slow but steady. Then she'll swallow every drop. She's a great cocksucker!"

He seemed to take pride in demeaning the beautiful woman servicing him with her mouth. Madison hated herself for it but standing above the woman in the man's position, she felt an understanding of the mean satisfaction that a man could get watching a beautiful woman have to suck a man's cock from her knees.

"Rebecca is a banker's wife," he said. "I'll bet she never had to kneel at his feet and suck his cock. Or anyone's. But her fucking husband got deeply in debt to us."

He caressed her face as he spoke.

"Uhh, fuck you're good at that, Rebecca!" Then he continued. "So her husband loaned her to us until he could come up with all the cash." He paused in enjoyment.

"She's doing the work, but...ugh... he's getting a little time."

He pumped his pelvis swiftly several times. The redhead allowed the face fucking by relaxing her lips and allowing him full access to her mouth. When he stopped, she pulled away from his cock and licked the head and shaft.

"Rebecca's got a fuckin' sweet mouth! She didn't give in very fast, though. She claimed she didn't know what she had agreed to at first, didn't you, baby?"

Rebecca hummed "hmm, hmm," and glanced up at him but continued the cock suck.

"The very first time she didn't want to get fucked. Thought she still owned her little pussy. But we like a gal with some fight in her. She tried to kick the guy in the balls that she was supposed to fuck. That wasn't cool!"

He laughed and adjusted his legs a bit by spreading them wider. Turning to his side, he leaned towards Madison and wetly kissed her mouth. With her heart pounding fearfully, Madison kissed him back.

"We all heard the commotion in the bedroom and came in to see what was going on. The guy wrestled with her, both of them as naked as the day they was born! He never did hit her, but he wrestled with her until she was so tired that she gave in. He finally got her legs spread wide. She fucked him like a good girl. To make sure she learned her lesson, I think Luis sent in about 10 hard-dicked guys in a row. Literally fucked her all night long! Hahahaha!"

"They wore her beautiful ass out!" He reached with one hand and stroked her red hair. "Her husband will be very happy with her when she returns. She can help him keep clients. She certainly learned how to let clients make a deposit!"

He laughed at his own joke. As he caressed Madison's ass while being sucked, he continued speaking. "It looks like you understand the rules here, so it will be easier on you. Just spread your legs, your lips or your ass cheeks when a man tells you to, and you'll be good."

Madison was mortified by his words, especially the mention of anal sex, which she had always been so afraid of.

"Now Rebecca's learned how to suck cock and enjoys a big dick in her mouth..."

Madison watched as the kneeling woman's right hand went to the man's soft sac enclosing his balls and cradled the pair of testicles in her fingers. This sent the man over the top!

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,849 Followers
12