Madison's Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have the wettest pussy I have ever seen, touched, smelled, and tasted. Jesus!" I immediately felt two fingers plunged into my wet hole. At a moderate tempo his fingers fucked my little pussy. They were nice and thick and my pussy gripped on to them like a small cock. I felt his tongue lick my ass in one long wet stroke. Within a few moments, I was ready to cum again. I knew he could feel my pussy squeezing his fingers. Just as I was about to climax, he pulled his fingers completely from my pussy leaving me hanging dry and aching for more.

I felt him stand up and suddenly he grabbed my ponytail and yanked me to a standing attention. He placed his two fingers covered with my pussy in front of my lips, "Well, don't you want to tell daddy what you need?" I greedily sucked all my sweet pussy off his two fingers. Then I felt his hands reach around to my breasts. He pinched my nipples and moved his hands south and ripped off my tee.

"UUUHHHgg! I need to be fucked, daddy!" I screamed as he tore off my top. His hand returned to my nipples and pinched them again, harder this time. I pressed my covered ass against his raging hard on. His hands trailed down my bare stomach to my skirt causing goose bumps through out my whole body. His fingers found the buttons and started to undo them.

"My daughter needs to be treated like the slut that she is!" After the last button was undone he pulled my skirt over my hips, leaving it at the floor. I was now completely naked in front of him. I loved the feeling of being exposed before his eyes.

"You want me to use my hard cock to make that pussy cum and cum?" I felt his cock rest against my ass checks. He pulled my body against his, moaning at each caress. Then his fingertips trailed down my torso to my pussy where he rubbed my wetness all over and ran circles around my clit. Just before I could enjoy it, he removed his hand and walked over to the couch fully knowing that he was making my body ache.

He sat down. I stared at his massive hard on that stood proudly up to the sky. Thoughts of it filling me were making me crazy. I needed his cock. "Come here, Madison. Show me what a slut you are." He ordered as he moved his eyes down to his cock standing at full attention between his spread legs.

It didn't seem real. One day he was a friend of my father's and today I was his slut. Somehow when my teachers talked dirty to me it didn't have the same effect. Somehow this was more real and made me hotter than ever before.

I walked up to him and stepped between his legs. For a moment, I just gazed deeply into his eyes. I wanted him to know how hot I was. He returned the gesture. Then I moved my eyes down to his huge manhood. I licked my lips and squinted my eyes just imagining what it could do to my throbbing pussy. I placed my first leg on the couch and positioned myself so that I was kneeling above his lap, above his cock. He had moved his hand around it and was slowly jerking off his huge erection. I watched for a moment before I started to lower myself.

As my lips met his cock, he used his hand so rub my wet slit with his iron shaft. "OOoohh, dadddddddy!" As I moaned his fake name, he glided his glistening cock over my clit, teasing me perfectly. I hadn't even started to put it inside and I thought I was going to cum.

"That's it, baby. That's my bad girl. Sit down on daddy's fat cock. Show daddy was a slut you are." Jeff grunted. He held his cock as I held on to his shoulders and started to slide down his pole.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhh." I let out a long low moan as I let it slowly fill me. When I was level with him, we stared into each other's eyes while I couldn't keep from moaning he used his other hand and pulled my face closer to his. He kissed me softly; his lips so tender. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and the passion was released.

As our tongues lashed at each other, tasting my own pussy on him, I sat down on his cock. I felt it stretching my pussy. The feeling of being so filled made me moan into his mouth all the while still holding my head against his. It was so erotic. When I couldn't fit anymore inside me, I broke our kiss. His cock felt huge. I squeezed my pussy tightly trying to take in even more. He gently placed his hands on my waist. My body had never been so alive, so responsive.

Again I looked him in the eyes. I began to raise myself off his cock; feeling it sliding out of my tight hole only to sit down again. Slowly, I moved my body so that his cock slid out a little and in a little. I was making sure that I felt every inch. The way he watched me just sent electricity directly to my pussy, which caused me to squeeze his cock with every move.

"Come on, I know a slut like you can do her daddy better than that." I loved his dirty words. I began to move my hips faster, starting to fuck Jeff. His hands were helping me fall on his cock, shoving it deep inside me. Up and down I bounced on his huge staff. Each time trying to bury it a little deeper sliding down on it harder. I got my own rhythm started. Fucking his cock faster. Feeding it inside me harder. Squeezing it as it slid out of me and slamming down on it as I rode my father's friend's amazing cock.

His face was lost in a look of lust. His eyes penetrating every inch of my body, making my pussy burn even more. Staring into his eyes, his hands ran up my smooth skin. His big hands trailing over both my breasts letting his thumbs drag slowly over my hard nipples. As I bounced faster on his iron shaft, my breasts bounced with me close to his face. With his thumb and first finger he pinched my nipples hard. In return, I rode him even harder. Our bodies so close, I was rubbing my clit against him. With his fingers locked on my hard nipples and pinched tighter.

"UUUUUUHHHHHHH! I'm cuuummmmmmingggg!!" I screamed as I squeezed Jeff's cock even tighter. As I came down from my huge orgasm, I slowed down my riding. His hands were caressing my chest and holding my breasts gentle as I bounced. With each little trail his fingertips made caused a jolt through my body ending with my pussy spasming on him.

"Come on. Don't slow down slut. I know you have more. Fuck me! Fuck me again!!" His hands made their way down to my waist again. He took control. His hips started thrusting against me with each down I bounced. He was now fucking me. I rode Jeff like I was on a mission. I used the cushions of the couch to help my bouncing action. Over and over, I slammed down on his cock as he fucked me from beneath.

"I'm gonna cummmm agaiiinn UUGG! YESSSSSSSSS!" I came so hard I could feel his cock pulsing as I squeezed it. As I came down, my body collapsed on top of his. I fell against him in a hugging position with his cock still buried deeply inside me. I could feel the sweat between us. My heart was pounding still. He was looking at me like it was his turn now. I didn't think I could take anymore after two huge orgasms.

"Get up. I'm not done with you, you bad girl." My body felt weak, but my pussy was still hot. I got off his cock. As it slid out, chills ran down my spine. It was slick and covered in my cum. When I got off the couch, I stared as his rock hard cock that I just fucked. I wanted to taste myself off of him.

"Go on. Clean your pussy off my cock. I know you want to." He was right. I got on my knees again and licked all my pussy off his amazing cock. I moved my tongue from his balls to his head. I licked it like it was my favorite lollipop. I loved tasting my pussy off his cock. He didn't want me to get him off and stopped me only a few minutes. He instructed me to go to the bedroom and get on the bed. It was now his turn to fuck me.

"On your knees with your hands against the wall. That's right, my slut." I was half in the doggy style position half standing on my knees against the wall. My ass was facing him. I looked over my shoulder. His face was serious and sensual while his hand was wrapped around his still hard cock. He got on the bed behind me. I felt his cock slap against my ass.

"Does baby need some more attention? Does my dirty girl need to act like a slut still?" He tone was very serious yet hot. I loved his voice. The only thing touching me was his hard cock resting against my ass.

"Yes, please fuck me, daddy." I tried to push back against him, but he moved. SMACK!! SMACK!! He spanked my ass hard. God, I was so hot. My pussy was already tingling from only a few seconds.

"Nut uh, baby's going to have to try harder than that." I felt his hands on each side of my waist as he ran them up my stomach. His fingertips trailing a gentle path for my breasts. By then, his cock was pushing its way between my cheeks as his hands cupped each of my breasts.

"Please, daddy. I need you to fuck your little slut. I need your huge cock in my little pussy, daddy. Teach me what a bad girl I've been." I begged. Each of his hands pinched my nipples hard again. Instinctively I pushed back against his cock. This time it slid between my legs up against my wet slit. I began to rock against it, feels its hardness and making it wet again with my dripping hole. His hands went down to my hips again. His touch was perfect and smooth. I could feel his cock brushing harder against my puffy lips. I arched my back and pushed my ass harder against his cock trying to give him better access.

"OOOOOH, dadddy, oh pleeeeeeeaseeeee. I need it!" I panted. His cock was so close. He pressed it firmly against my lips like you would before pushing it inside, but he didn't yet. His timing was torture to my aching body.

"Oh, baby, I love how you call me your daddy. I love how my little slut needs her big daddy's cock." With that he found my little hole and slammed his cock all the way inside with one deep thrust.

"OOOOOOH GOOOODDDD DADDDDY!" I screamed as his cock tore into my tiny pussy. His hand still on my hips, he started to fuck me against the wall. All I could do was push my ass against him as he slammed back into my little wet hole. He'd give me a few painfully slow thrusts and then slam into me so that his balls slapped against my clit. I had never been fucked like this. I had to almost sit down to fuck him back as he jerked forward and up trying to nail me deeper and harder each time.

"I'm cummmmmmmminggggg, dadddy!" I screamed. His only response was to fucking me harder. After what seemed like a few moments I was cumming again, "NOoooo, pleeeeaseeee, nooooo moreeee!" I must have said at least a dozen times. Each time feeling my pussy grip his cock harder and harder as he pounded into my pussy faster and faster. I had never been fucked so wildly in all my life.

"Has my fucking slut had enough?" His dirty words were electrifying any juice I had left in my body to fuck him back with. It all felt so good, but my body was going numb.

"Yesssdaddy!" On and on he fucked me. In and out and in and out his cock slammed into my pussy.

"Is my baby going to be a good girl?" I knew he was close to cumming.

"Yes daddy." I moaned.

"You sure, maybe you need another good spanking." He teased.

"NO, no more please, I'll be your good girl, daddy." I begged, but he started spanking my ass hard with each thrust. I couldn't believe what he was doing to my body. Each time his hand landed against my ass a ripple of ecstasy waved through my body ending in an amazing feeling in my pussy that made me grip his growing cock.

"That's it baby, give it all to daddy. Come on daddy's hard cock!" I could feel his cock starting to swell, filling my pussy tighter than before.

With one last hard spank on my ass I was cumming, "NOOOoooooooo!" As I came he kept fucking me hard.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHH MYYYYYYYY!!" He grunted as I felt him explode inside me. I felt his hot cum fill my pussy. "I guess we're going to have an interesting meeting with your principal tomorrow?" He said calmly as he pulled out his cock and gave my ass a little spank.

"Yes, daddy." I smiled.

Hopefully one day soon Jeff will make this an amazing reality instead of just a fantasy...

12