Madness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

Jill was still shivering with lust as George stepped back. She lay face down on the floor, her chest heaving, her lidded eyes still wanton. A couple of joints were being passed around, and she finally sat up to take a couple of tokes, then she drank one of the last beers in the box. Then Richie stepped up with the mirror and offered her two lines of the commercial stuff, just to keep her buzzed in preparation for the final act in this psychodrama.

After finishing a cigarette, Jill rolled over on her back and put her arm over her eyes to collect herself. Her life was fucked, she knew, but it was too late to do anything about it now, so it was best to enjoy the moment and deal with Ken tomorrow. Even as she lost herself in a drug and alcohol induced reverie, Jill felt her legs being opened and a hand started feeling around in her swampy pussy. It was Larry on his knees with a renewed hard-on, ready to fuck her again.

Richie was slightly annoyed that these kids wanted yet another round with his whore, but he was still feeling magnanimous, so he made a deal.

"All right guys, you can have one more crack at her," Richie addressed Brad's friends. "Big guy – what's your name? – ah, Larry. You fuck her, the rest of you grab a piece wherever and when you're ready to cum, I want you to give this whore a cum shower. Then, me and the lady have some private business to conduct that don't include you. Got it?"

They all nodded their heads and gathered around Jill's prone body. The most recent round of lines was starting to kick in, and she could feel her pussy tingling the way it always did when she was high on coke. Larry took up his position between Jill's legs and pushed his veiny cock past her sloppy cunt lips and thrust it in to the hilt. Jill decided to let him do most of the work this time, while she concentrated on the three cocks that surrounded her. She got up on her elbows, grabbed George with her left hand and drew him to her mouth. He was still a little soft, but that didn't last long, as her expert sucking soon got him back up to full roar. Pat pressed his fat meat into Jill's right hand, while Mike just knelt and slowly masturbated watching this sexy slut perform.

For 10 long minutes, the foursome pumped and squeezed their cocks in and around Jill's body. She took George out of her mouth and pulled Mike to her. She licked and sucked up and down the underside of his dick then pushed his spear into her mouth. She sucked him some, then worked the head of Pat's dong past her lips then sucked on just the head, with a deep suctioning sound, hollowing her cheeks as she did. Pat kept his hand firmly around his dick, working the skin up and down as Jill lashed the head of his dick with her tongue. She made the rounds one more time, stroking the cocks she wasn't sucking fiercely, while Larry kept a steady, throbbing pace in her pussy.

Jill was gasping and humming as yet another orgasm swiftly built in her cunt. Round and round, her head was spinning from the sensations, and she began fucking Larry back, now that her arousal had been sparked once again.

Richie was starting to get impatient when Larry finally pulled himself on his knees, and began to hump in earnest, driving his cock with long, even strokes deep into Jill's womb. Pulling Mike's cock out of her mouth and releasing her hold on the other two cocks, she looked up at the group with lust-filled eyes, her arms and legs spread in an open invitation, and her head thrown back.

"Cum on me," Jill whispered. "I want you to cover me in cum." And they accommodated her, fisting their cocks furiously while Larry continued to pound her pussy. With gasps and roars, the trio at Julie's head began to cum. George, on her right, shot his cum in a diagonal pattern from her forehead, across her right eye, over her lips and jaw. Mike, on her left, shot a huge, wet cum shot in an equally diagonal pattern across her left cheek, her lips, down her chin and across her right breast. Pat crawled to Jill's right side and planted his wet load across her tits and her stomach, and finally, Larry wrenched his cock from her pussy and shot his large load on her stomach and over her abdomen, spewing the last few drops onto her saturated pubic mound.

The feeling of cum raining on her body from every direction was a catalyst for Jill to spill over in orgasm, her fourth strong climax of the night. It wasn't as hard or pronounced as the others, but she still shook and shivered as it swept her body. As it passed, she lay on the floor in an orgasmic daze, with exhaustion creeping into her bones.

Finally, the four younger men stood up, backed away and began to search for their clothes. When they had dressed, they thanked Richie for the party, and saluted Jill, who still lay on the floor, lost in her orgiastic world.

When Brad's friends were gone, and the door relocked behind them, Richie turned to Jill and looked at her with renewed fire.

"Up on the bed, bitch!" he ordered. "It's time for me to show you what true fucking is all about." Jill just shivered in lust and a touch of fear. Richie's comment prompted her to ask him what it was exactly that they'd been doing for most of the previous three hours. He just gave a low, wicked chuckle as she got up, cum dripping off her body onto the carpet, and lay on the bed. Richie told her to turn around so she was on her back with her head on a pillow at the foot of the bed.

"I'll bet you've wondered why I never tried to fuck your sweet ass," Richie said. "I've been saving that for a special occasion. Well, I can't think of a more special occasion that the start of a new century, can you?" Jill looked at Richie with fear and awe. As much as she loved anal sex, she'd been afraid to take Richie's girth up her ass. She had once taken an incredible 11-inch cock belonging to a former basketball player up her ass. But that had been over a year ago, and she still recalled how sore she'd been for weeks afterward. She'd made up her mind then never to take such oversized cocks in her backside again. And Richie's qualified as such a cock in her mind.

But the look in Richie's eyes told her not to argue with him, so she tried to will herself to relax. First, however, Richie had some more goodies for Jill's nose. He shoved two equally heaping spoons of his special stuff up each of her nostrils, then took two for himself. He gave her two more spoonfuls, then he gave Jill the nearly empty tequila bottle and told her to drain it. She sucked it down, and coughed from the kick of the powerful liquor and even more powerful cocaine.

As a warm feeling once more spread down her spine to her crotch, Jill pushed aside the confusing thoughts competing for space in her brain and concentrated on pleasure. Richie set the mood by turning off the overhead light and firing up all of the candles Jill had scattered about the room. The room glowed with a soft sensuous light, giving the room a completely different feel from when the room had been filled with men and noise.

Brent and Ted each sat on a chair watching avidly, both licking their lips like hungry wolves. They'd each seen Richie do a whore like he was about to do Jill and it was something well worth watching.

Richie started slow, climbing on the bed and bending over to kiss Jill on her lips. It was a surprisingly soft kiss, almost loving, and she felt herself melting with it. Slowly, she relaxed as Richie began to subtly rub between her widespread legs. He traced circles around her flooded pussy, her bloated clit and her swampy asshole. Cum still pooled at the entrance of each hole, giving Richie plenty of lubricant to work with. He started playing more forcefully with Jill's asshole, rimming the open hole with his fingers. Soon he was plunging two of his large fingers back and forth in her ass, and Jill couldn't prevent a low moan from escaping her lips. Her body was starting to hum, and she could feel the fire building in her loins.

Richie took a good dollop of cum from Jill's crotch and smeared it all over his dick, which was throbbing again with lust, anticipating what he was about to do. Jill lay back with her eyes closed, riding a cresting wave of lust. Suddenly, she felt a huge ball pressing against the widespread opening to her ass. Richie got on his knees and slowly, but firmly, pressed his cock to the open hole and began to push. Jill gave a sharp shriek when the head of his cock plopped past her sphincter and into her ass. Fighting the urge to tense up, she panted quickly several times to give herself the opportunity to adjust to his size.

When he felt like Jill was ready, Richie slowly flexed his hips forward and began to ease his cock deeper into her ass. Jill felt like she was being impaled on a log, but the pain was abating and she was starting to really get into his cock filling her rectum. Also, the coke was hitting her hard this time, and she was getting wildly horny, more so than before.

"Ooooh, I like it," she cooed. "You are my sugar daddy. Fuck my ass and make me cum."

"Oh, I'm gonna make you cum, all right," Richie said as he slowly fucked his cock up Jill's ass. "I'm gonna make you cum so much, you won't know where you are. By the time I'm ready to cum, you won't even know your own name. I'm gonna take my time with this. I've waited a long time to fuck your sweet ass, and I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it."

By the time he finished taunting her, Richie's cock was embedded completely in Jill's ass. She groaned heavily and repeatedly as Richie kept his cock perfectly still, feeling her rectal muscles twitch and grip his cock. Taking the tube of jelly from the bedside table, he squeezed a large quantity on his hands and rubbed it over the point where they were joined.

From somewhere, Jill recalled a horror book she'd read recently, a Dracula story, where the evil count had chained a young man spread-eagle over a sharpened stake. Dracula had slowly had the stake pushed up the man's rectum and through his body, finally coming out blunt and bloody from his lifeless mouth. That's about how Jill felt as Richie's monster cock split her ass and poked into her bowels. Her anal ring was stretched tight around his fat shaft as her muscles gripped and squeezed his cock.

Slowly, Richie began to pull his hips back, then pushed back in, drawing his cock a little way out each time, and soon he had established a slow pumping rhythm. Richie cupped Jill's ass as he worked her slowly on his cock, then he slid his hands up her back and picked her up until her butt was resting on his thighs. Jill pulled her feet under her onto the bed, to give her some leverage. In this position, she could control the speed and power of his thrusts, and she rocked and writhed sinuously on his oily cock.

Richie looked up at Jill with a piercing gaze, then he looked down at her splayed pussy, which still oozed thick cum. He marveled at her obscenely bloated clit, which throbbed red and wet.

"Play with yourself," he whispered. "Play with yourself and make yourself cum."

Jill groaned and brought her hands to her flooded pussy. She ran her fingers through her pussy lips then strummed her clit hard. She worked her pussy briskly, passionately, as fiery lust, the likes of which she hadn't experienced in quite a while, began to mount to a burning pitch. When Richie added his hands to the cauldron of her cunt, it sent her tumbling to an orgasm. She closed her eyes and shivered as the lustful waves cascaded through her body. Instead of abating, however, the sensations just kept mounting, and with a growl, she picked herself up so she was on her knees and pushed Richie to his back.

An animal lust descended on Jill as she rode Richie's cock in her ass. Obscene gibberish spewed from her mouth as she rocked and swayed on Richie's magnificent cock, screwing her ass up and down on the fat dong. Whatever reservations she'd had about taking Richie's cock in her ass were long gone; he moved easily up her ass now, and he thrust his hips upward to meet Jill's frenzied downward plunges.

Brent and Ted sat in their chairs fisting their rock-hard cocks. The display going on in front of them had spurred them back to life in no time. In fact, they were maybe harder then they'd been all night. Richie motioned for his friends to join him on the bed. They pressed themselves to Jill's hot body and ran their hands all over it. Jill groaned languidly as the hands roamed her sweaty body, paying particular attention to her painfully hard nipples. She leaned back against the men, and let them pull her feet from under her. They pulled her legs up in the air, until the only thing connecting her to Richie was his cock embedded in her ass.

On cue, Brent and Ted each took a leg and swiveled Jill around on Richie's cock until she was facing the door, with her back to Richie. Propping her feet back onto the bed, Jill resumed riding Richie's cock, with her legs spread. At that moment, Brent and Ted began to attack her pussy. At first they used their fingers to pull her pussy open, to fuck her and to assault her clit. Then they took turns sucking and licking her pussy, eating her out until she was clean of all the cum that had been shot in and around her pussy. When they had each taken a big load of cum out of Jill's cunt, they each pulled up and kissed her deeply, giving her a liberal taste of the slime. The smell, taste and feel of their twin attack sent her hurtling into another orgasm.

Jill could feel her sanity slipping away as the orgasm rocked her, sweeping through her in great rushing waves. She was an automaton, and she just kept pounding her ass on Richie's cock, which showed no sign of reaching orgasm any time soon.

Standing up on the bed, Brent and Ted pressed their rampant cocks to Jill's face and she didn't hesitate. She grabbed both cocks in her hands and brought them to her mouth. She brought Brent's cock, on her left, to her lips first, and sucked it deep in her throat like a madwoman, furiously fisting the hard rod into her mouth and down her throat. Then she turned to Ted and inhaled his boner in one frenzied suck. Back and forth between the two cocks, she went, fisting and sucking wildly. At one point, she brought the heads of both cocks to her lips and pushed them both into her mouth. Jill gave a muffled squeal as she sucked on the heads. Then she pulled them out with a gasp.

Ted's cock was ballistic as he quickly returned his cock to Jill's voracious mouth, while Brent backed away to wait his turn. Ted plunged his cock all the way to the hilt then grabbed the back of Jill's head and began to fuck her face furiously, and she sucked him with equal ferocity. Faster and faster, he pumped until he groaned and shot a gusher of cum down Jill's throat. Her throat was sore from sucking so many big cocks and swallowing so much cum, but she gamely milked Ted's cock dry with her lips, savoring his cum as it oozed onto her tongue.

Ted staggered back and headed for the bathroom to take a shower; he was done. Brent still had a massive load boiling, though, and as soon as Ted was finished, he dropped to his knees and pushed his cock into Jill's pussy in one huge thrust. Jill's legs were screaming in pain from being in a squatting position for so long, but as soon as Brent's cock scudded up her cunt, she forgot about her pain and focused on the two cocks that were giving her exquisite pleasure. Richie reached up and gripped Jill's tits, squeezing them and pinching the nipples hard. Jill gasped and moaned as she felt the sensations race from her tits to her brain. Every nerve was a live wire as she bucked and writhed between the two men.

Richie just lay back and let Jill do the work, occasionally thrusting up with his hips, but generally relaxing, in order to draw this out as long as possible. Brent, however, was in as much of a frenzy as Jill, and he was nearing the firing strokes. He pushed his cock steadily back and forth in Jill's cunt, clearly feeling Richie's cock between the membrane that separates cunt from ass. Richie's size in Jill's ass actually made her pussy tighter than it would have normally been after the kind of abuse it had taken this night, and she was able to grip his cock to increase the friction. That was all it took for Brent to surrender his load. With a gasp, he thrust four exceptionally hard, fast strokes then shot rockets of cum deep in Julie's womb.

The feeling of cum splashing deep in her body, and bathing her swollen pussy walls sent Jill again into orgasm, a sharp spiking of sensations that swirled around her head. She gasped for air as the orgasm rocked her. Again, her orgasm never really subsided, but just kept building. Finally, she fell back against Richie's chest, still spasming in orgasm, but no longer able to maintain the riding position. Sweat poured from Jill's body as she laid back, her ass still full of Richie's monster cock.

Richie could feel his cum starting to churn in his nuts, and he decided it was time to show his whore some serious fucking. Picking her up, he hauled Jill off his cock completely and rolled her over onto her hands and knees. Jill whimpered at the sudden void in her ass, and she begged him to put it back in and make her keep cumming. For just a moment, Richie gazed in wonder at Jill's impossibly open asshole. It gaped wide the size of a silver dollar, giving him a clear view of her slimy insides, gleaming wetly with Brent's cum, which had flowed out her pussy to coat her ass. Then he fisted his cock and plunged it back into her ass, in one screaming plunge.

"Ahhhhhh, yeah, fuck my ass! Fuck my ass hard!" Jill wailed, not caring how loud she was. Even now, though, Richie was in no hurry. Once he was back in all the way, he fucked Jill's ass steadily, purposefully. Sometimes he'd stop and just let Jill hump back on his dick, which she was doing with great vigor. Almost from the moment he'd plunged back in, Jill was cumming, and cumming hard, in successive waves of orgasm, as her fingers whirled over her clit. Her mind was completely gone with lust; nothing in the world mattered but her ass and Richie's cock. One hard orgasm spilled into another and another. Richie just kept pounding until Jill's ass started to go numb. He'd been fucking her ass for a solid hour, and the longer he went, the number Jill got, until she couldn't feel anything but Richie's cock.

Richie was finally feeling exhaustion creeping up on him as he fucked Jill's ass with strong strokes. He hadn't quite cut loose, but he was getting close. Pushing Jill down until her face and upper chest were mashed on the bed, he grabbed her hips and began to truly fuck with abandon. Through her orgasmic haze, Jill felt Richie pick up speed in her ass, and that triggered yet another strong orgasm, which built immediately into another throbbing, writhing climax that seemed to go on and on. Jill was incoherent and babbling as Richie pounded harder and harder, and she finally buried her head in her pillow and screamed out her climax.

Richie's cock was ballooning bigger than he'd ever seen it as he forcefully fucked Jill's aching ass. He pushed and pulled himself back and forth until he finally passed the point of no return.

"C'mon, bitch, here it comes," he said through clenched teeth. Then he gasped as an express train of explosive cum roared out the end of his dick and splashed deep in Jill's rectum. He fired at least a dozen hard bolts of wet cum up her ass, and at the first explosion of cum, Jill felt an even bigger orgasm seemingly rip her in two. It rocked her from head to toe, sending her into convulsions of lust. Richie kept firing little bolts of cum as he pounded his still-hard cock in her ass.

Jill's mind was completely blown from the powerful orgasm she was experiencing. It seemed to never stop, and she was clutching the bed, crying in great, gut-wrenching sobs, moaning and squealing. Richie finally fell forward onto Jill's back, then pulled them over to their left side, still pumping his cock in her ass. Incredibly, his cock wouldn't go soft, but kept pumping, and with a snarl, Richie pumped hard for several more minutes and somehow produced another cumshot, although there wasn't much semen in this load. All the while, Jill kept pounding her pussy with her hands, ripping and clutching at the red, swollen flesh as she built to still another, more powerful orgasm.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers