Madonna v Chelsea FC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other lads screamed with delight as they stared in awe at the amazing scene being played out before them.

Didier loved the view and couldn't help himself to bay his teammate on, "Come on John Mikel, fuck her, and fuck her hard. Go on man and give her what she deserves. She is a dirty fucking MILF!"

Madonna lay there exhausted but big JT wasn't satisfied; he had grown up with the queen of pop as his idol. This was his golden 'chance of a lifetime moment' and he wasn't going to let it pass. JT grabbed her tiny body and simply flipped her over onto her back. He slipped between her stunning black silk stocking clad legs.

"You are fucking mine baby............I am going to nail you," JT howled.

He was soon sunk to his nuts up her crotch. She couldn't react anymore and he lifted her sexy legs straight in the air. Holding them by the 4 inch heels of the Gucci shoes, JT was licking his hungry lips in anticipation. He let her beautiful pins rest against his broad shoulders and started fucking her stupid. Madonna gasped as her legs flapped about, she was getting an intense stuffing which must have lasted a good 30 minutes and the other lads were cheering with delight at the sight. Instead of filling her cunt, JT whipped it out at the last moment and splattered her sexy six-packed stomach.

An excited Frank screamed in delight, "She is the biggest sex icon in the world and now she has met her match boys!"

JT wanted more and jumped up to grab the pop icon off the bed. To cheers of delight, he lifted Madonna into the air and eased himself up her already used asshole. She became impaled on his cock. Standing in the middle of the bedroom, JT pounded his rod up her mercilessly. Madonna screamed as he fucked her furiously. As he pumped her, Frank appeared in front and started kissing Madonna while easing his cock into her soaked pussy. The two staring black studs cheered and howled with delight, while wanking massive cocks, as they watched their mates fuck the icon's brains out. Frank pumped and pumped at her pussy. She was being frantically double-ended and within minutes, a gush of spunk filled her pussy as Frank unloaded. The Chelsea star then eased his cock out to allow JT to finish what he had started. To his teammates' amazement, JT walked; with Madonna still impaled on his cock, towards the huge windows of the bedroom.

He let the pop queen down so she was facing the windows. The other players egged him on as he bent her forward slightly and grabbed her sexy hips. JT pumped his cock deep into her hot pussy from behind and while fucking her, eased her forward more so her massive 34C tits were squashed against the cold glass. Madonna's gasps caused the window to steam slightly as she was fucked stupid. Anyone who was walking out side the flat and had looked up could have witnessed the amazing sight of Madonna in black stockings, suspenders and high heels, being mauled from behind by a famous Chelsea footballer, with her huge tits pressed against the window. The other players were going wild with delight and Didier was making sure the camera caught all of the horny action that was developing before them.

JT was working her hard from behind and must have pounded Madonna against the window for at least 45 minutes before unloading a huge load of spunk deep inside her. He then peeled her from the glass, spun her back round and pushed the horny bitch back towards the bed. Madonna lay there panting, tired and sticky with spunk. She heard the lads laughing and joking and smiled to herself.

"Not bad for an old girl," she thought.

Didier plonked down beside her; she felt his semi stiff cock nudging her hip.

"Finish me off M, then you go - understand?" demanded the horny black footballer.

She looked up and nodded, reaching down for his cock she began to lightly stroke it. He pulled her up onto the bed, rolling her onto her back then straddled her, cupping her big breasts together he started fucking her tits; the tip of his monster dick brushing her stunning face each time he pushed forward. Mikel appeared beside them; he knelt by her face and started wanking himself off, pointing his cock straight at her face. The other two boys looked on at the horny sight of Madonna being face fucked by two huge black cocks.

Frank started to do the same from the other side. She didn't know which way to turn as JT knelt down above her and aimed his cock at her while masturbating himself. Madonna closed her eyes and grimaced, she knew what was about to happen. The four of them stroked away furiously. As she waited she felt Didier's huge hand between her legs. She opened them to let two fingers in and, as he did so, she felt the first splatter of juice on her face. Frank pumped the contents of his nuts all over her face, whooping with delight as he did so.

Mikel was next to follow and pressed into her cheek as he oozed his spunk against her before pulling back and gleefully spraying his load all over her beautiful features. Didier pressed up against her mouth. He demanded for her to open wide, and she did so immediately, but instead of pushing his cock into her mouth he ran it over her lips. She licked it longingly and, with a grunt of satisfaction, he blasted powerfully. Thick white spunk flew over her closed eyes and over her forehead into her hair. He aimed lower and the second jet splattered against her nose then dripped down into her mouth. She licked her lips as she tasted his juice, and gagged as he finally shoved his tool deep into her throat where he drained the last remnants of salty substance into her.

Didier pulled out immediately just in time for JT to shoot his load down over her face. Spurts of come flew down over her chin and onto her big chest. He pushed forward and covered her cheeks until he too was empty. She was coated in the thick gooey substance; it trickled all over her face and great globs of goo lacquered her hair. It started to dry quickly and she could feel her face tightening as it hardened. Wiping away spunk from her eyelids she opened her eyes. Didier was filming again, screaming with delight.

The others were spread around the room watching.

"You'd better go now," Mikel said, "We've finished with you".

She wasn't sure what to do and pleaded "But, I can't go like this, I need to wash or...."

They were ignoring her now, Didier had put the camera away and was getting dressed, and the others chatted amongst themselves. Slowly, carefully, Madonna stood up. She felt sore and dirty but they didn't seem to care. She walked around the flat, putting on her sexy clothes, trying to rub away the mess on her face with anything she could find. She glanced at her £60,000 Rolex watch. It was 05.30 and she had been with these horny studs for a solid 4 intense hours. She slipped out the door and into the night, heading back to her huge West London mansion.

12