Madrid Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Franglais
Franglais
17 Followers

After a few minutes she judged that I was ready and reached over to take a condom from her handbag. Taking it out of its packet, she put the teat between her lips and slipped it over the knob of my rampant prick. Using her tongue and lips, she unrolled it about half way down. Only when she couldn't push it any further with her mouth did she use both her hands in a gentle stroking action.

She positioned herself over me and guided my prick into her, slowly pushing herself down until she was fully impaled. Even through the condom it felt as though her cunt was on fire, boiling in its own juices that started to flow onto my thighs, stomach and balls. Without moving her hips, she started to milk me, rolling her cunt muscles along my full length. What a sight she made, her head was thrown back and she was playing with her tits, digging her fingers in so hard that I thought they'd burst, then rolling and pulling at her nipples.

I reached up with one hand and put a finger on her lips. She started to lick it, then down to my palm and up to the tip of my thumb. Then she opened her lips slightly and sucked my thumb in and out of her mouth. My other hand forced its way between us and I gently rubbed her clit. Her cunt started to contract round my prick in rhythm with my stroking and her sucking. Faster and faster until she let everything go, shook her wild hair, screamed and put such a grip on my prick that I feared that it would break off.

Gradually she calmed down, leaned forward and gently kissed me. After a few minutes, she slowly started to move her hips up and down my rod. She leaned forward so that she could rub her still hard nipples over my chest. It was now my turn to play with them as she had before, but more gently as I didn't want to hurt her. She now introduced a circular movement to her hips, and every time I was in her to the full, she gave a little squeeze. This produced such a sensation that I felt that I couldn't hold back much longer so, for the first time, I started drive into her, clasping her buttocks to push her even deeper.

I felt the pressure building and speeded up, thrusting hard and almost bouncing her off me as she rode this fucking bronco. She must have felt the moment coming, for she seemed to lose all control again except to keep me inside her but, at the last moment she pinched my nipples so hard that it was now my turn to scream with an outburst of pain and pleasure as my engorged prick finally burst. Two, three and four times I felt the spurting deep inside her, then we both collapsed in a sweaty heap. Just before I fell asleep, I felt my now soft prick pop out of her and she seemed to make a low moan of disappointment as she too drifted off.

Later, I was wakened by her gentle kisses, nibbling at my lips, eyes and nose. I saw that she had on my shirt and had made some coffee for us. I sat up and she passed me a cup, got back into bed with me and snuggled up.

When we'd finished our coffees, the dream ended as she got out of the bed and went to have a shower. I followed her into the bathroom, put on the shirt that was still warm and carried her scent, and sat watching this dream girl thoroughly wash herself. She had no inhibitions at all, and from the way she moved, it seemed to me as though she was like a lithe young gazelle.

When she'd finished, I held a clean towel, wrapped her in it and started to dry her, gently rubbing her all over but without any other motive than to ensure that she wouldn't go out on this freezing night and catch a cold. From her bag she took a new pair of tights and started a reverse strip. All the time she was looking at me and smiling, even when she turned to the mirror to brush the tangles out of her hair.

She asked if she could use the phone and went into the lounge. I took my wallet from my trousers and put in the pocket of my shirt. As I went into the lounge, I could hear that she was arguing with someone. From the snatches that I could pick up, it seemed as though it was the bar where she worked and they were giving her a hard time for being away so long. I now looked at my watch for the first time and saw it was after two that almost three hours had passed since we had come into my apartment.

She appeared to get in the last word and slammed down the phone, only to pick it up again and call for a taxi. This time she very carefully put the phone down and walked towards me with that same look as when she first walked over in the bar. We kissed softly, and she asked if I would come for her again tomorrow, Saturday. Unfortunately I couldn't, as my boss had already invited me out for dinner and a show, but I promised to come to the bar on the following Friday.

As she put on her coat, I slipped her the money, including a bit extra for the taxi, which she put straight into her handbag without checking it. I buttoned her coat and pulled the collar up, then took my scarf, wrapped it round her neck and pulled it over her mouth.

I couldn't take her downstairs in just my shirt, but I walked her to the lift. As we waited, I kissed chastely on the nose and forehead as I'd now covered her lips with my scarf. In return, she reached through the folds of my dressing gown and gently squeezed me. Then she was gone and I went back, got into bed and slept with her heady smell on the pillows and sheets.

Franglais
Franglais
17 Followers
12