Mae

Story Info
Aunt and nephew, the ultimate reality.
3.4k words
4.16
367.5k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was married fresh out of highschool. Everyone thought that he was beneath her, even though she was from a blue collar family. She was bright, musically talented, and kind of shy. Mae was pretty in a plain kind of way, and the glasses she wore reflected her intelligence. On the otherhand, he was just plain goofy looking with a strange sense of humor. At the wedding, there were many bets about how long this relationship would last. It was over after four years, and two baby boys.

Mae was from a fairly extended family. Her brothers were at twelve to fifteen years her senior. Her sister was fourteen years her senior. Mae was a belated accident (probably from an affair her mother had) and naturally was quite alienated from her other siblings. She played by herself growing up, unless her nieces and nephews came to visit. The family seemed to follow the oldest son as he moved around the country until everyone finally settled in SoCal.

The oldest nephew was only three years her junior. Harry was the product of Mae's oldest brother and his oriental bride. He had a crush on his aunt since he was five, but like all kids, attitudes change when nearing puberty and Mae definitely pretended he did not exist during this period of her development. When Mae married, Harry was upset, but did his best not to show it. He just continued his education and follow a promising career. Harry's advancements took him to the largest of the west coast cities, but he would continue to visit his family occasionally.

One weekend Harry was visiting his mother when his Aunt Mae stopped by. She didn't want to bother her relatives much, but she hadn't been out for so long that she just had to accept an invitation by coworkers to go dancing. Harry's mom decided to babysit for her, and she was extremely grateful. Harry hadn't seen Mae for about seven years, and when he looked at her, his crush washed over him like no time had passed. Mae still had mousey blond hair with some highlights. At five foot two and one hundred and fifteen pounds, she was built just perfect in Harry's eyes. Her breasts were small, but she had a wonderful ass. She still wore glasses that were generally the same style she had always worn, but slightly upgraded. Her blue eyes had a sad and lost quality to them and when she laughed, it was with a nervous titter. She told Harry's mom she wouldn't be too late and left the name of the nightclub she was going to. When she saw Harry coming around the corner of the hall, Mae was stuck by how handsome he had gotten. His mixed heritage made for a strikingly exotic look. Having been an athlete in school, Harry kept in good shape all his life. He had dark brown hair (almost black), well tanned olive skin and piercing green eyes. At five foot four, he was limited to women who would accept his short stature, but he carried himself well and was a fit and trim one hundred and thrity-five pounds. His build was wiry, but very powerful.

Mae commented, "You've grown to be a very hansome young man, Harry."

Harry accepted the praise by his secret crush with a shy "Thank you."

Mae said she was going to meet some friends. "Would you like to come along?"

"Sure," Harry stuttered, "I'll follow you."

They left and went to meet Mae's friends. The three women worked at the same hospital as Mae. Her friends were nurses, but Mae worked in administration as a clerk. Mae introduced Harry to her friends and they all commenced to order drinks and dance. Mae did not tell her friends what her relation was to Harry. Throughout the evening Harry danced with Mae's friends and several other women in the nightclub, but only a couple of times with Mae. Her friends commented to her how exotic Harry looked, and asked why he wasn't paying attention to her?

Mae said, "He and I are just friends."

Harry noticed Mae acting uncomfortable. He decided to make his excuses to Mae's friends and asked Mae to see him outside.

They went out together and Harry said, "Thank you for inviting me along. I had fun and it was certainly wonderful seeing you again."

Mae slipped Harry her phone number and said to stay in touch, "and by the way, my friends think your very handsome... I do too."

She sighed and said, "If you weren't my nephew....."

Then she kissed me on the cheek and went back to her friends.

We kept in touch over the next couple of years by phone, and I visited Mae a half a dozen times. She had a couple of short lived boyfriends. I noticed that she seemed to draw the bragadocious type that enjoyed belittling her to boost their ego. This upset me immensely.

Each time I visited, she would always say, " if only you weren't my nephew..." as we parted.

One week, I called Mae to see how she was doing. I told her I was thinking of coming down for the weekend.

Mae said, "I sure wish I could get out of town!"

I asked her if she wanted to come to visit me this time?

"I have the boys." she said.

I said "That's okay, we'll go to a theme park."

Mae said "Nice offer, but that's too much."

Harry answered,"Mae, I make very good money and it's my treat at my discretion."

Mae accepted gratefully.

Friday night came and I was beside myself to see Mae and the boys. I had a condo and plenty of room. I showed the boys their room, Mae hers, and told them to make themselves at home. Mae and I talked until about one AM. It was certainly nice to talk to each other like adults, with no others around and the boys comfortably asleep. The whole weekend was wonderful. Our relationship seemed to turn a corner very subtly. On Sunday afternoon Mae thanked me for the wonderful time she and the boys had.

"I'll be looking forward to seeing you soon." Mae said as she leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the lips. My heart pounded and I wanted to embrace her and reveal my true feelings.

A month passed and Mae called.

"I'm having a birthday party this weekend for my boyfriend. Can you come?"

"Of course, but you sound a little distressed."

"He and I aren't getting along too well right now." she told me.

I confessed, "I have never liked the way your boyfriends treat you. Lets talk about it when I get there." I suggested.

"Okay" she said.

When I arrived, the party was in full swing. Mae's boyfriend was already drunk, and he was subtly putting her down. Snide little comments designed to make him feel like a real he man. Mae's friends from the nightclub, that first time we were reaquainted, were there also.

They asked Mae when I walked in, " Are you two still friends? Why don't you two get together? He seems so much nicer than the men you've been dating."

Mae blushed a deep shade of red that only accentuated her pale freckles and told them it was nice to have a stictly platonic friend for once.

"Why ruin a good thing!!!"

She dared not give the real explanation! I said hi to the three women and exchanged courteous conversation. All this while, I kept listening to Mae's boyfriend's snide comments. Frustrated, I grabbed Mae and excused us from her friends. We walked outside and went to a nearby park.

"Mae, I have been in love with you since I was very small and I certainly do not understand how you get mixed up with these looser types!!!!" I said forcefully.

Mae responded,"I know.... I just don't seem to be able to attract anyone like you! If only you weren't my nephew!"

Mae started to sob uncontrollably. I held her close and let her get most of it out. I brushed her straight hair back from her face, tilting it back as I did so. I kissed her on the lips. Mae's sobs started to subside and she slowly opened her mouth. We kissed caringly for around fifteen minutes.

Mae said, "We better get back to the party before we are noticed missing. Will you spend the night?"

I told her,"Only if you tell your boyfriend to get lost and start thinking more of yourself."

We walked back to her apartment, stopping several times to enjoy kisses that became more passionate each time we stopped. After twenty minutes, we were right outside her apartment. I had Mae against the wall of her apartment kissing her like no nephew should ever kiss his aunt. We did not seem to care. Mae re-entered the party while I just stood outside for awhile. The music stopped and I heard Mae yell at her boyfriend that he was a louse and she was not going to put up with him anymore.

"Get out before I call the cops in five minutes!!" she screamed at him.

Her boyfriend and his friends left in shock, having never seen Mae stand up for herself as she had. I went back in after they left and asked Mae's friends what happened to the party? They filled me in while we all helped clean the apartment. Mae told everyone thank you for helping, but she had to pick the kids up from the sitter. Her friends and I left saying goodbye. Mae looked at me questioningly, and I whispered that I would talk to her later.

Her friends asked me knowingly, "Where did you go for awhile?"

I told them I was tired of the bullshit and needed a walk. I told them about how Mae and I discussed how all of her boyfriends seemed to be losers that she did not deserve. Her friends and I talked for a good while in the parking lot, as they continuously egged me to take control of Mae, before parting company. They had asked why Mae and I did't get together. I told them truthfully that it would be up to Mae.

I drove around for a couple of hours until around eight. I went back to Mae's apartment and she let me in quickly. The kids were asleep and we sat and talked about the events of the day. She said she was extremely tense about the confrontation. I started to massage her neck. She felt wonderful, and smelled delicious!! I started to move down her back. Mae decided to lay down on the sofa while I continued my ministrations. She was purring contentedly. I pulled her blouse off and continued, then her jeans. I rubbed her back and her legs. I could not help myself as I tried to inch my way up her thighs. Mae did not move. My fingers tingled and I desperately hoped that she was tingling also. I listened to her purring still. I unclasped her bra and continued the back rub, moving gently down her sides and brushing the sides of her tantalizing breasts. I moved a little more around the front and Mae bolted upright clutching her bra to herself.

She mewed, "No, if only you weren't my nephew!!!!"

I said "Okay, Okay!!"

Then she leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips. She went to her bedroom upstairs and I slept on the couch. The next morning I got dressed and was leaving. I was very suprised when Mae kissed me passionately like we had against the wall of her apartment the previous day.

I saw Mae on a more regular basis over the next several months. During this time, all our relatives had passed away or moved to other parts of the country. Mae and I grew closer as a result.

Each time I saw Mae, I would spend the night at her apartment. Each time we would kiss passionately when we met and when we departed. Each time I would give her a massage, and each time it ended the same way as the first.

Then Mae's birthday came. I called her and told her of making dinner reservations and a little dancing. She was very excited, and so was I. I kept wondering why, because after all,"if only I wasn't her nephew." I picked her up from her place at seven. She was always beautiful in my eyes, but tonight she was more so than ever. We had a wonderful time, a great meal, and romantic dancing. Mae said she has never been treated so well in her life. We left quietly and kissed passionately as always. I knew this was some forbidden fantasy for both of us, and that is all it would amount to. I massaged her as usual and she stopped me as usual.

Mae had gone to bed. This was a Sunday night. I couldn't sleep dreaming of her alabaster skin and the clean sweet smell of her. During dinner we had three bottles of wine. Mae was not used to drinking and controlled herself most of the time. Tonight was special though. I had a bit too much also and I was tired of hearing, "if only you weren't my nephew!" I climbed the stairs and slowly closed the boys' bedroom doors. Mae was laying on top of the bed in only her panties. It was a hot night and my lust for her only made me hotter. She looked exquisite.

I lowered myself onto her bed to lay next to her. I kissed her forehead, then kissed her eyes. I touched her pert little nose, then kissed her lips. She slowly parted her lips and I inserted my tongue. Love had overwhelmed me. She was my ultimate dream. Mae rolled over on her side, as she groggily awoke, and we were now facing each other. Her eyes were shut, but our kissing increased in passion. I started to kiss her ears and nibble her neck, then returned to the lips I had dreamed of and been teased with forever. Mae's breasts were exposed, a perfect mouthful with large areolas, and I suckled them tenderly. I removed my bikinis and placed her hand on my cock. I had never been as hard as this night. She began to stroke as my precum started to coat her hand. I was in heaven!!! I slipped my hand into her panties and entered her very wet pussy with my finger. I was now massaging the most wonderful warmth possible. I found her clit and slowly increased the pace. Mae's strokes increased with me. Our breathing became heavier and our excitement tried to keep up with our breathing. I needed to fill her with myself. I pulled her panties down and discarded them. I tried to spread her thighs, but she wasn't having any of it. I slipped my knee between her legs and kept working her clit with my fingers. Gradually her hips parted slightly. I rolled Mae onto her back, spreading her hips to accomodate me. I kissed her passionately as my cock touched the entrance to my life time goal. As I entered her, the excitement grew. I thought I couldn't get any harder, but it was happening.

Mae broke the kiss and protested, "No, we can't."

I was beyond listening. I began to move back and forth.

Mae started to grunt. " Ohhh, Noooo, Ohhhhh, Ohhhh, Yesss, Noooooo, Ohhhhhhh."

I increased the pace and soon was pounding fully into her cervix.

Mae just kept grunting with an occasional NOOOOOOO, but she was responding by pulling me ever deeper into her.

Then she told me. "I get pregnant very easily, PULL OUT before you cum!!!!"

I kept pounding and Mae kept cumming, juices flowing from her like I had never experienced. Her language suddenly turned to nasty encouragement,

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Ohhhh Noooo.!!!!"

Her pussy was trying to squeeze the cum out of me. I slowed down until she relaxed a bit. I began pounding her pussy again and her passion increased to a crescendo. Again I let her calm down, and started to pleasure her again. This kept on, always slowing it down before I could cum. We had been fucking for half an hour and I wasn't going to be able to hold off again. The cum was building in me and I HAD to release it.

I pulled out, but Mae wasn't ready, saying "Noooooooooooooo"

I rammed back into her feeling her contract around my cock and I came and came until there was cum seeping from the blissfull junction of our lovemaking and along the crack of her exquisit ass. We embraced for awhile and caressed each other lovingly. Mae sweetly told me to go back downstairs before the boys awoke.

The next morning we all got ready for the new week. We took the kids to school and Mae was giving me a ride back to the apartment parking lot to get my car. The mood in the car was tense and quiet. She definitely wanted to speak to me.

After a pregnant (no pun intended) pause, Mae said, "What we did is wrong and can never happen again."

I asked " Why does it have to be that way, I love you, and all the kissing and passion through the years leads me to believe you feel the same!!"

Mae said adamantly, "We will not do this again, ever!!!!"

I said "Mae take the day off, we need to settle this."

Mae answered confusedly,"There is nothing to settle!!! Let's not discuss this in the parking lot, Okay?"

"Okay" I retorted angrily.

We went into her apartment, and I immediately said, "I love you, and we are perfect together. We have been meant for each other since we were born."

Mae said, "If that were so, we would not have been related, I kept telling myself, "if only you weren't my nephew.""

"I have to go to work now." she said curtly while moving for the door.

I blocked her path and said, "One final test and I will never try again, but you have to be totally honest with yourself, Okay?"

Mae's heart was unsure, but agreed. I told her to get naked as I started to strip myself. We were in her kitchen and there was not much room to start with. We watched each other undressing and our excitement grew as each piece of clothing was removed. I told Mae to stand in front of me with six inches between us. We looked into each others' eyes, searching our souls for how much love each has for the other. My hands started to move up and down, following her wonderful form, but not touching Mae. She suddenly started to do the same. I began to get harder and my cock rose up to the valley between her perfect legs,just shy of having contact with Mae's pussy. I backed away to avoid contact, looking questioningly for her reaction. Mae looked into herself, never taking her eyes from mine and moved forward until she felt my cockhead nestle between the folds of her womanhood.

I handed her the phone wordlessly and she called work to say she wouldn't be able to make it today. She was bent over the counter taking my cock fully as she spoke hesitantly telling her supervisor she was having a hard time catching her breath and would not make it to work.

We fucked all that day in every room in her apartment, and on every piece of furniture. We nourished ourselves on every inch of each others body and explored every pleasure we could give our love. It was an obvious fact that Mae's boys would soon be having more siblings. All that day we knew what the consequences of our coupling would be, and were happy about it, manifested by the fact our love making was even more passionate than last night. We cooed, then erupted into nasty phrases trying to egg the other on to greater heights of passion. We alternated between slow loving rythyms and bursts of shear animalistic pounding. It was wonderful that her neighbors were all at work, because we bellowed and screamed our lust while pounding our bodies and furniture against the common walls.

Mae and the boys moved to LA and into Harry's condo within two months. That was all the time that Harry and Mae needed to know that their relationship was true and would work.

Mae knew that Harry would never again hear

"I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY NEPHEW."