Meagan's Feeldoe

Story Info
Man watches his wife playing with a strapon.
1.8k words
4.3
40k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jansen_jan
jansen_jan
22 Followers

Why the hell was I sitting in our bedroom closet, spying on my love. A few moments before, I was looking for some reference material for an illustration I was working on... I needed one of her designer bras. Okay, illustration, I draw erotic illustrations, though some might call it porn. Meagan, my love, is my number one model.

When I was rummaging around in her chest of drawers, I found stuff that I had never seen in our bedroom, let alone in our sex games. We are not the inhibited kind, my love and I, we play together, and our play tends to get rough. We use all kinds of toys, though mostly I am the one initiating toy-play.

There I stood with toys that I didn't buy, but moreover didn't know about. Dumbfounded at first but then something stirred inside me. If it were dildo's, it wouldn't have surprised me, but a strap-on and one of those dicks that you can put in your cunt with the other end, a strapless...eh...thing.

My breath quickened, I felt my cock hardening.

Why did she have these things? Why hadn't she used those things on me?

I felt a jolt of jealousy.

Was she seeing someone else, playing around behind my back?

Surprisingly, the thought got me even harder, my sweet beautiful girl had secret cravings that she acted out behind my back. As I stood I felt my dick starting to throb, I just had to stroke my dick, my head spinning. After a couple of wanks I stopped though. Curiosity won over my lust, I simply had to know...

Why does she have these things and I haven't seen her use them? When does she actually use them? Are they solo devices, are they used in a secret sex life?

Questions were playing leapfrog in my head. I had to get answers. I could get her so worked up that she has to get herself off when she gets home from work.

If I am not around to help out, maybe she has an exciting Plan B?

Getting her worked up is not too hard, my love Meagan is sexual highly flammable material, she ignites in an instant and if she does she jumps my bones where ever we are. I know how to push her buttons, I've done it before, I text her a couple of times with some sexy scenarios that will make her toes curl. I know that she runs back home, panties soaking wet, up to our bedroom, ready to jump me.

Let's see what she does when she can't find me, maybe she just goes down to get a glass of wine...Or better she starts without me and I can see what she is up to?"

That last option is what I would like of course, I wrote four or five messages with a bondage type of scenario and send them with 15 minute intervals, then hid in our bedroom closet.

She came home and I heard her calling my name...

"Sam...Samuel..."

She slammed doors, and the she ran up the stairs. Through the slightly opened closet doors I saw that she looked at the bed if I was asleep. She obviously didn't find me there...I sat a few feet away in the closet with a boner that by now was straining to get out of my track pants.

I could see that she was contemplating what to do... Then she reached a decision! Bloody hell, my hopes came through... she walked to her chest of drawers, rummaged around in it and then started undressing. Oh my god she was stunning, I see her every day, but every time I am amazed at how beautiful she is.

She stood with her back to the door the was hiding me and started undressing. Her skirt fell to the floor and her white shirt followed suit. Her back was shining with perspiration, she obviously had been running in the hurry to jump me. My heart pounded as she turned around to pick up her clothes an put them on the stool next to the bed. If I could see her face could she see mine? My cock jumped at the thought... I obviously was hitting new grounds in my sexuality... Phew..., she turned around, without noticing that the door was slightly ajar.

Her hands came to her back as she undid her bra. She put them on the pile of clothes, and stepped out of her panties in the same movement. Meagan didn't step in her bed as I expected, instead she got a pair of pantyhose, sat on the side of our bed and started putting them on.

She puts them over her bare pussy, my pure, prim girlfriend puts her nylons over her bare ass...

I asked a hundred times to go without panties and who knows, she already done that without me knowing. I had to wank my hard-on, I couldn't resist the urge though I was afraid to lose it before Meagan was finished with whatever she had in mind.

Oh that feels good...

Stroking myself was like running my hands up her Nylon clad calves and ass-cheeks. Oh, this show was the best I saw in years. Meagan outdid all the porn starlets I jerked of on. Oh... uhnn... I felt pre-come moistening my fingers and foreskin... She stood up to put the nylons hosiery over her perfect cheeks, then she turned...

Hhhh...hhhh... hhh... it's crotchless, ohhhh... she's wearing hhhn.. crotchless hosiery... oh fuhhuhhuck...

I came, I didn't want to, but I came. Fuck. I wanted to make it last, and I'm not much of a second-timer, I feared this was the end for me.

Fuck, she refused to wear crotchless panties all time I asked her, bitch, and now she's wearing them for herself. Oh Meagan you are the hottest girl in town and You're mine..., and she makes me cum prematurely...fuck.

The goo ran down my fingers... Carefully I slipped out of my pants and cleaned myself with my boxers. FUCK! Crotchless pantyhose, I had not seen that one coming, obviously! Hopefully she didn't hear me comming either...

No, she went on with her things. She put one leg on the bedside stool, like she always does when she applies a tampon. It's such a nonchalant gesture when she does that. Other girlfriends had been prudish about me seeing them launch one, but not her.

The only thing was she wasn't a applying a tampon. She was bend over. I could only see her arm move and I guessed she was rubbing her pussy. Her breath got slowly heavier, her sweat-covered back still turned to me... I could see her sphincter move with her breath...

Oh, my cock showed signs of life again... What a relief, second round coming up... She took something from the drawer, spread her legs wider. When her hand showed up between her spread legs I saw the contraption, thing, I had discovered this afternoon. With a deep sigh, almost a grunt she stuck the, the.. knob of the strapless thing in her cunt. FUCK this was HOT...

I was beyond horny now, the voyeurism, the girlfriend that turned into a strap-on Domme in front of my bulging eyes... They weren't the only thing bulging..., my cock was hurting, longing to be touched... I started stroking my dick again, soft, finger tipped strokes, as I didn't want to come too soon.

Fuck, Meagan's butt cheeks shake at a steady pace. What's she doing...

The way she was holding her arms she couldn't be strumming her clit, was she stroking her fake cock? Fuck, she was, she had lubed her dong with hand-cream, and was now doing the dong... she shook the way I do when I'm stroking my meat!

Then she sat down, I had a front row seat to see her pull at the fake cock... My dick started twitching. My breathing got deeper, orgasm started building... I had cum once so no immanent danger of blowing my wad, but it sure felt good. The slickness of my cum helped lower the friction, lubrication makes a more subtle feeling. Meagan was now stroking the dong, lodged in her vagina, in a fashion that looked almost masculine.

Fuck this is hot, if I would see this as a clip on Internet I would think I was looking at a tranny.

She really got into stroking her dick. The dong must be rubbing against her clit, maybe even her G-spot, because she started panting heavily. As beads of perspiration formed on her face, so did pre-cum appear on my glans, I couldn't help myself, my hand became a blur as I saw the excitement build on Meagan's face. My butt-hole pulsed as I saw my Dominatrix to be handle that strap-on dildo... I should be sitting on that thing, impaled, looking in her lust-filled eyes. Pinching her sweat-covered titties... and cumming. The cum then drooling from her chin onto her tits. The added slipperiness crossing the rim of her stockings, resting in puddles around my balls. Oh the thought almost made me come again... I didn't want that, I wanted to come with her...

She was so enjoying herself, her pelvis rocking in unison with the dildo in her fist, her nipples erect as I had never seen before. She was now covered in sweat... Oh, I could imagine her sweat clench to my chest hairs, as I rode her dildo in my mind... I saw her tilting her head back, thrusting the dildo upwards like a man possessed... My balls were churning up an immense load, as my fist was pulling my dick... Thank God for foreskin... Ohhh, I have to keep quiet, I shouldn't be here, ahhhhh... Ohhhw... uhhh...uhhh... Her nipples vibrated with the movements of her finger on her clit and the slippery hand on the dildo. I had a hard time seeing straight, being on almost there myself, but I saw her head bending even further back, her mouth pointing at the sky... FUUCK she about to come too...

Her primordial pose brought me to the brink... Her mouth opened and she let out a growl, scream, as she came as I had never seen her cum in our entire relationship... That's it here it comes... AHHHHHHH... HHHHH... hhhh... Huh... Huh... hhhhmmm...

...

The closet door opened in the same instant... cum dripping from my hands. I saw my love standing full frontal in front of me... She was enormous, the dong still protruding from her sex, pointing at my face. Her face went from startled to angry to horny in an instant...

I bent over and started giving her dong a blowjob... she looked down at me...

Our new sexual future had begun...

jansen_jan
jansen_jan
22 Followers