Maelstrom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't dismiss him just yet, I saw him swimming this afternoon," she whispered in Michelle's ear. "He's very well endowed judging by the way his trunks were filled out."

Michelle immediately perked up. "Really?" she said with sudden interest. "You know, I quite like short guys." She too adjusted her top so that her tits were better showcased and the short guy nearly passed out.

"Jesus, there should be warnings about you lot in the fucking guide books!" snorted Zach when he reappeared with their drinks. "Those poor blokes don't stand a chance."

The girls merely grinned evilly and downed the rest of their beers before snatching the fresh ones and sauntering across towards their conquests for the evening.

Lying in the sand with Zach, Meg could only speculate what her friends were currently up to. They had been keeping in touch via email from cyber cafés and so far Sarah had clocked up an impressive collection of assorted men. Meg just hoped she was being careful.

She certainly wasn't jealous. Whilst she would have given Sarah a run for her money once upon a time, now the only man she wanted was Zach. He gave her everything she needed, and more.

"I wish we could stay here forever," she whispered as she looked down at him, her beer forgotten.

"So do I," he admitted. "But our beach hut isn't too far away," he added with a grin.

"Don't you think of anything else?" she scolded, enjoying the way his hands moved up and found her breasts.

"Actually, no." He rubbed his thumbs across her nipples and groaned when she pressed down on his hard cock.

"Well I guess we better move before you get us both arrested," Meg said as she stretched out on top of him, shuffling forward so that her nipples were in line with his lips.

He yanked her bikini top down and captured a swollen teat in his mouth, sucking gently as she closed her eyes in ecstasy. It is just as well, she thought deliriously, that this section of the beach is deserted. She had no desire to move at the moment.

Zach's hand slid beneath her short skirt and she moaned when he found her wet and ready for him. Unzipping his shorts, she released his cock and sank down on to it before kissing him again. They rocked together, finding their own rhythm as the music from the bar ebbed and flowed.

She came with a muffled cry as the last pink rays from the sun faded and the sky darkened into inky blackness. In that shining moment, her life was perfect. Maybe this couldn't last forever, but at least they were happy for the moment. It was all that mattered.