Mae's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After, they resumed their daily routine: eating, dish washing and dancing. They embraced passionately and tender before they went to their respective bedrooms.

A warm naked body slipped in his arms. He opened his eyes. Only a candle burned next to the bed.

He felt full lips on his, a hot thigh wrapping around him. She slid off his pajama and underwear.

"Mae..."

She put her finger on his lips and moved her hands down his body, caressed his hungry dick with her tender hands, then guided it inside her warm, wet pussy. They made love in a frenzy, side by side, her leg wrapped around him.

"I am ashamed in the light." Mae whispered. "I am so ugly."

"You liar." Karel slid out of her, then renewed the hot, long kiss. "Who told you this nonsense?"

"William did. It is true, hon." Mae breathed deeply.

He massaged her awesome butt, entered her fierce and deep, increased his pace. "You know I like this one, eh?"

She panted, then moaned, close to orgasm.

"Not so soon, honey. I am angry with you. First I will make you feel what I like too, princess."

He pulled out, ignoring her high cries of protest, then moved his hands up and freed her tits from her small bra. He kissed her tits, bit softly in her long erect nipples while strongly massaging her ass. He buried his face in her soft, wrinkled belly, kissed her and used his rough chin to tickle her unshaven bush. She moaned again. Merciless he massaged her thighs while tickling her clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Fuck me, Viking. Now! You are young, I know you can do it now."

He kissed her inner thighs, enjoyed the damp, fishy smell of her love tunnel entry. "First apologize, princess."

"I am sorrreeee...." she moaned.

"Repeat after me, beauty. That I doubt my lover's taste."

Mae repeated him.

"And I willingly will take my punishment."

"What punishment?"

"Now the first installment."

He kissed her again long and deep, then put his big hands around her buttock and gently laid her down on the bed. He slid between her thighs, then nestled his full seven inch dick deep in her hungry, waiting pussy. She wrapped her thighs around him and moaned. He squeezed her buttocks, then wrapped his arms tightly around her.

"I am too old..." she cried.

"Wrong answer, girlie." He increased his pace.

She cried for mercy to no avail. Finally she whispered "I am blaaack..."

Mercilessly he pounded her, massaging her ass strongly. "I happen to know that, gorgeous slave girl."

She bit him angrily. "You white male chauvinist pig..."

He grinned, then exploded in her, unloading months of lingering for her sensuous body. About a second later she followed, releasing a loud moan.

"You kept your promise, soul mate," he said. "It is exactly three months after that date."

Mae smiled. "I knew, hon. Even I gave that bitch a fair chance."

Karel grinned. "Did you?"

"She never stood a chance, of course. You're mine. It is written in heaven. I knew that since you held me tight, three months ago and I saw that look of belonging and desire in your eyes. Just wanted to be sure. Fight for you with a pretty girl and win."

He took her gently in his strong arms. "Held you like this?"

She kissed him in his neck. "I could barely control myself that time, hon. Especially after I felt your looks at me in the garden. God, wanted I little Karel deep inside me behind that shower curtain, making you mine."

"And I you, in the garden. Well, we are quantum entangled now." he smiled.

"Hell we are, honey." She touched his penis. It responded. She climbed him, wrapped her thighs around him and enveloped his awakened penis with her dripping pussy lips. "Don't break my heart, hon. Please. Ever."

"Never," he breathed in her ear. He explored her voluptuous butt with his fingertips. "How can I convince you..."

"Take me to the dance, Karel. Make me yours in public, forever."

"I am worried, Mae," he whispered. "They are so conservative. Can I behave? Can you behave? Especially with those irritating pricks around?"

"Of course, hon." She slid off him, then with a devious smile wrapped her warm, sweaty thighs around his cheeks. Her other set of lips, dripping with their steamy juices, kissed him. "Drink Virgin Mae's holy water from the Holy Grail, priest."

Karel couldn't hold his laugh and explored her cunt, her labia, her clitoris with his mouth, making her divine well flow with her nectar for the third time in a row.

Exhausted, Mae curled in his arms and laid her head on his arm.

"What is your plan for the dance evening, white friendly giant?"

"That is the next story, little black menace. Our next adventure. We will write the script together. My friendliness and your cunning. Rest assured, Miss Johnson, they won't know what hits them. So won't your school board."

She giggled and gave a small bite in his neck. He kissed the forehead and the nose bridge of his beloved black angel and tucked her in his arms. They fell asleep together.

12