Maestro and Marie: A Cry for Help

Story Info
Will Marie's pussy survive without help?
1.7k words
3.53
9.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AuntClimax
AuntClimax
40 Followers

Have you ever wondered how much of a pounding your pussy can take before you will beg your lover to fuck another woman?

This is a true story.

I'm Marie, a 51 year old woman with a high sex drive who is calling out to horny women who can help me handle Maestro, my younger lover and former work colleague before he ruins my poor little pussy with his constant attention. I'd be so grateful for a few days or even just for a few hours of help. We're in Vancouver Canada, but it is the time for summer holidays cum to think of it.

June 23 2019

The phone rings: Jolene "Happy birthday my sexy little exotic flower, want to come party at my house for our joint birthday with some of my crazy friends tonight. We've got a lamb and a ham."

"Oh yes Jo, we'd love to see you tonight and celebrate together but I'm afraid we can't stay; Maestro is taking me out to a sex club for MY birthday."

We hadn't seen Jolene in over a month, but our first night with her resulted in an all-night bender - sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll all the way! She's got a crazy, frenetic energy about her that's undeniably arousing. For both of us. I was her first woman lover. Her first experiences kissing a woman and later hungrily devouring my pussy, her first pussy. The first woman who came HARD in her mouth, clamping her fingers tight with every spasm.

We head over to Jolene's house dressed for the club - me in a skimpy forest huntress dress Maestro had made for me slashing and tearing at a 'normal dress'. He was my "Che" inspired rebel captain, in full British combat uniform complete with pink mirrored aviator glasses, and his wild chin length hair spilling out from under a starred beret. We have a little flirt, and a little kiss, and a little grope in the bathroom with her. Over an hour flew by before we realized it was time to head off to the rave. By this time she was dripping wet and wanting.

"I really miss playing with you guys. You know you can drop by anytime for a drink and a fuck, so let me know when you leave the club," Jolene lamented as she walked us to Maestro's car.

"Okay, we'll call you."

"Or you could just drop by - I'll probably still be up."

It was 1:49am and the rave was still going on strong at the downtown club. Maestro and I had flirted, teased, and laid out some dirty, hot dance moves with a range of sexy scantily-clad elves and wood nymphs at the enchanted forest themed party, but were unsuccessful in finding one to join our intimate party at home. Earlier that evening Maestro had warned me what would happen to me if we didn't find another pussy for him to play with. We were slowly fucking in bed lying on our sides, him entering me from behind, a gentle lovemaking session. I was turned on immediately when he whispered in my ear

"Marie, if you can't find another pussy to give some of my attention, you will have to feel what it is like to have ALL of my attention."

"Yes, Maestro."

"I have been taking it easy on you, Marie, but it has been a long time since we have shared a woman and i am HUNGRY."

"You have been taking it easy on me baby?"

To answer my question he immediately picked me right off the bed, flipped me onto my back and forced my legs back until I was at the full extent of my flexibility, my feet just behind my head.

"Do you want to feel what a HARD fuck is like?"

"I don't know Maestro."

"YES or NO Marie."

"Then yes, Maestro, please baby, I want your cock in my pussy."

His thick cock, still wet with my juices slid suddenly and easily into my dripping, well-fucked pussy. Maestro penetrates me so deep in that position that I can feel a little uncomfortable pressure in the area of my cervix, but this time he was much MUCH DEEPER than that. He was hurting me and I wanted more. I love to fuck, and I knew I could take anything he could give me.

I'd said "Yes pound my pussy Maestro, own my little brown pussy, it's all yours baby."

So when we finally left the club I wasn't that bothered when Jolene answered the phone and said

"I'm still up my little flower, but I'm busy fucking those two boys you met at the party. The girls left hours ago and the three of us have been fucking all this time. I would send them home, but I can't handle Maestro now, not after those two."

"I understand, we'll see you next Friday. Goodnight, we love you."

"Love both you guys too, goodnight, make sure Maestro gives you an extra cum for me."

"Okay, I will," I said.

We got home 15 minutes later.

"Maestro will you fuck me now? I'm so horny from dancing with those women. Do you Remember the one with the sparkly pantsuit? She kept rubbing her nice firm ass against me."

"Yeah, but she just wanted to tease you baby."

"And I loved seeing all those pretty boys hitting on you too! I wasn't the only one loving your sexy Che Guevara look!"

"That little thaiboy was pretty hot, I considered letting him suck my cock, but you promised me another pussy, Marie, and I wasn't about to let you 'get off' so easily."

I knew he was serious, dead serious, as I nervously babbled on about the rave. I loved it the first time Maestro ravished me in the military uniform I bought him, but that grin ... oh that grin ...

He said "I'm just so horny baby, and it would take two pussies to satisfy me now. I can lick you and you can suck my cock, but you can't handle a fuck from me right now."

"I want your cock in my pussy, please Maestro, you can pound me, use me however you want."

"You don't understand Marie, you are such a wonderful fuck, and the woman I most often dream about, but you only have one pussy, and I need two tonight. You had your fun dancing but we didn't put the work in. We didn't hook up. And you won't be able to take it!"

"You can fuck my ass too baby, fill all my holes, do anything you want to me, use me."

"You don't understand, but you need to learn, Marie, if I fuck you now it will be to teach you a lesson."

"Yes Maestro, please teach me."

"Baby, If i am going to do this I am going to teach you about the limits of what you pussy can take by going beyond them. Do you understand? I won't be fucking you just to please you and make you cum this time, I am going to be teaching you a lesson, and it's going to hurt."

"Yes baby."

"I will use plenty of lube, I don't want either of us to get sore from friction, but you understand that my intent is to leave your pussy bruised. To make you understand that you need help."

"Yes baby."

"You need to make it clear that you consent to everything that is coming. You understand that you're going to have to take it all. I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk tomorrow unless I hear that word, you know what that word is, don't you Marie?"

"Yes baby."

"If you say that word, everything stops, I'll leave you alone and we can cuddle, you can go to sleep, but I want to know you are ready to be tough, that you won't say that word to me."

I hesitated for just a moment, Did I really know what he would do to me? I decided I wanted to find out, and knew that would require a commitment on my part. "Yes baby, I will be brave for you."

"Lucky for you you're working from home on Monday, you have an extra day to recover." I saw his enormous cock bulging from his military pants, and his muscular arms flexing as he manoeuvred down the winding highway. He shot a sideways glance at me, flashing his wicked grin.

"Yes baby, use my pussy, pound me hard, I want to feel it."

"Yes, but now you understand it's just you. And I'm going to see just how hard I can fuck you. ALL three of your holes. First I'm going to fuck your pussy. Maybe I'll make love to you first. Start nice and slow, before I see if I can break your pussy. Then your ass. I'm not taking any mercy on your ass either, Marie ... oh no. While I'm fucking your ass, I'm going to shove a dildo in your pussy. The new one on your strap-on. Before you go and fuck another woman with your strap-on, you've got to know what it feels like first. Right?

"Um, yes, Maestro. Yes, that makes sense. But I've never had my pussy and ass filled at the same time. It'll be so tight, I don't know if I can take a dildo too!" I hesitated, squirming in my seat at the thought of being double fucked. I had thought about it, and watched plenty of double penetration porn, but Maestro's cock is so huge ...

He continued calmly describing his plans for my body. "Then you're going to clean my cock off, Marie. With your mouth. My naughty, dirty little birthday girl, you're going to suck my cock after I fuck your ass. I want you to swallow my cock, even deeper than before. You deepthroat my cock better than anyone else, I know, but I want you to take more. Just another inch darling, it's just another inch - and I'll cum in your throat."

My pussy soaked my tiny black thong, leaving slick wet spots on the leather seat. We pulled in to the parking garage. I was only minutes from the start of my ordeal.

I am still being fucked right now, even as I write. Maestro is letting me have a "break", licking my pussy while I sit at my writing desk. I just came a moment ago, and so he says it is time to get tied up again.

To be continued ...

If you would like to find out how my pussy and ass survived on my own for the past days, I will be submitting the story soon.

AuntClimax
AuntClimax
40 Followers