Maestro and Marie - The Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
Maestro punishes Marie for failing to find a woman to share.
3.3k words
4.18
8.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AuntClimax
AuntClimax
40 Followers

(This story continues from Marie's Cry for Help. Maestro and Marie have left the sex club where they were hoping to find a woman to join them for a threesome. Being unsuccessful in this pursuit, Marie ultimately consents to being taught a lesson about taking on Maestro at his most lustful. They have just returned home...)

*****

"Oh shit Maestro, my legs are cramping up."

"Mmm, too much dancing and intense orgasms and not enough water, my pet," Maestro purred.

He eased the car into the narrow parking stall. I slid off the seat, reached for the door and tried to cover my engorged pink clit and pussy lips with my little thong.

"You left a puddle of cum on the seat, Marie. Are you going to clean that up?" Maestro questioned disapprovingly. "You're going to lick it up. Get on your knees, NOW! Lick it up or else I'm going to punish you. Right here, even with all the security cameras. My nasty, horny fuck toy ... your lessons are just starting."

He tapped the riding crop menacingly across his palm, his unmistakable massive cock filling his tight camouflage pants as he turned toward me. I quivered, knowing the beating he would deliver upon my ass if I disobeyed.

"Yes Maestro. I'll lick it up for you. I'll be good for you, I'll be a good girl."

I turned to shut the passenger side door, but in an instant, Maestro was behind me. He grabbed my dog collar and pulled me backwards, whispering in my ear, "That's not good enough Marie. Not fast enough. I don't think you take my orders seriously, so I'm going to punish you. Now bend over and let me see your ass!"

I stumbled forward as Maestro released my collar. I leaned against the car and spread my legs wide apart, revealing my ass to him.

"Not there, Marie. I want you to put your face on the seat. I want you to see the mess you made when I spank you!"

I complied quickly, hearing Maestro growl like an angry Japanese father behind me.

"Grr... Kitanai!"

My ass was now sticking up high in the air as I gripped onto the car seat. The little puddle of creamy white cum I left on the seat was only inches from my face.

"Oh that's good, Marie. That's a good little pet. After this spanking, you'll never, EVER cum on my car seat again without asking."

SLAP! SLAP!

"OH!"

The sound of the riding crop hitting my tender right ass cheek echoed through the concrete parking garage.

"Maestro, someone is here."

The familiar sound of the metal gate grinding open didn't stop Maestro. He was unconcerned that someone from our complex might see my punishment.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Three more quick blows on the left cheek. A car idled as it waited for the gate to close, then approached us.

"They'll see your bare ass getting punished Marie. I'm not finished with you yet."

Maestro struck three more blows on my right cheek in quick succession. Both cheeks stung from his slaps. Warm, delicious stings. I trembled, daring him to continue my punishment as I pushed my ass higher.

The pain from the riding crop spanking turned from the familiar sharp stinging sensation to a warmth that spread across my ass, bringing with it waves of pleasure. Not all of the flogging tools Maestro uses on me give me the same pleasure, but at the moment I love the riding crop more than the whip or ping pong paddle. The sting upon impact is sharp, and almost makes me yelp in pain, but the ensuing sensations are almost beyond words. Even from a writer! Maestro says nothing makes my pussy get wetter faster - almost more than his fingers, tongue or cock. I feel pleasure through my body like waves at high tide.

"Oh fuck Maestro, please I'll be good next time! Promise I won't cum on your car seat again. Let me lick it up, baby. I'll show you I can be a good little cum toy for you."

"You're going to lick up all your cum, Marie. Oh yes, you're going to clean up your mess. But did I say your punishment is complete? Did I? Oh no baby, your ass is MINE!"

SLAP! SLAP!

The riding crop bit against the soft flesh close to my pussy. "Ooooohhhh fuck baby! Owwwwww that's so good ... please the car, Maestro ... what if they're our neighbours?"

I turned my head slightly, anxious to see if the approaching car had turned down our aisle. In that instant, I heard Maestro unzip his military pants and press his massive cock against my red and tender ass.

"Then our neighbours will see us fucking Marie! They hear us fucking all the time anyways," he chuckled.

He teased my pussy on top of my little black thong with the head of his cock, nudging it in my dripping pussy just an inch, then rubbing it around in large circles to stimulate my clit. My little black thong had no chance of surviving Maestro's determination to fuck me in the parking garage. He ripped it aside, exposing my pink swollen lips. In an instant, he forced all 8 inches inside my pussy, pushing me forward until my head almost knocked the parking brake. Silent, wordlessly, Maestro tore into my pussy with all his strength. With one hand bracing himself on the roof of the car and the other rimming my asshole, he taught me a lesson in obedience.

The car rocked back and forth in time with his thrusts. His cock rammed my juicy pussy up to my cervix, battering me into submission. I bit my lip, trying not to make a sound or arouse any attention. And trying not to drool on the car seat - I couldn't leave another mark on the seat! I saw a set of headlights reflected against the car before I heard the engine creep closer.

"Maestro! The car, it's getting closer to us. Please baby ... oooohhhh fuck fuck fuck!" I stopped protesting as Maestro slipped a finger into my ass. Just one, just an inch. Oh he knows how to make me cum fast.

"Oh Marie, you love it when I play with your ass, don't you? Don't you??"

"Yes, please I love getting fucked in the ass. More Maestro, more baby, oh fuck I want more." I momentarily forgot about the approaching car. All I cared about was my impending orgasm.

"Yes Marie, oh baby you're going to take my cock harder now. I'm going to cum soon in your pussy. Are you ready? Ohhhhh take it Marie! Take it now!"

The car slowed down as it passed us. I looked up to see the driver turn and stare. He could see Maestro bracing himself on the roof of the car. If he looked closely through the driver-side window, he could see my face and ass in the air. He pulled into a spot almost directly across from us. In order to get to the elevator, he would have a direct view of us fucking.

Maestro slipped another finger into my ass, then another. His three fingers pushed hard, those long fingers invading me, stretching me, and owning me.

"Yes, oh God Maestro please don't stop. Oh my ass, my pussy, I'm so close, oh fuck so close. More baby, please fuck me just a bit more!" I babbled on incomprehensibly now as the threat of someone else watching my punishment - watching me cum - became real. The car's engine stopped. A door opened and closed. Footsteps echoed toward us, closer and closer.

"Oh Marie, oh baby look at your ass. You're just swallowing my fingers so easily, my little ass slut. I want you to put on a show now. Can you do that, Marie? You're not going to cum until I say so! Right? You cum when I want you to!" He yanked his fingers out of my ass, then gripped my collar again, hard, jerking my head back.

"Yes ... yes Maestro," I pleaded, feeling the cool air tickle my stretched and distended asshole.

"OK baby, I'm going to make you cum. You're going to cum right in front of this stranger. Now ... NOW!" The force of Maestro's final thrust shook the car just as the footsteps rounded the corner.

"Maestro I'm cumming, oh fuck me ... FUUUUCCKK ... oh dear fucking God my pussy." My muscles convulsed, squeezing his enormous cock as a tsunami orgasm rocked my body against the car seat. Any concern over getting caught extended the waves. I pressed my face into the car seat, leather and cum filling my nostrils.

"Oh hey, having car troubles? It was shak ... oh, uh, shit sorry ... well, yeah I'll just go, leave you to ... oh fuck. Sorry man." The male voice startled me out of my orgasm as his footsteps quickened and faded away into the concrete maze.

"Mmmm Marie you gave that guy a little show. He saw your bare ass. Your red and bruised ass getting fucked, baby." Maestro wrapped his fingers around my collar, whispering in my ear as he slipped his cock from my well-fucked pussy. My body exhaled and excreted evidence from our public fucking - sweat pouring from my face and down my neck, our cum dripping from my pussy and down my legs.

"Maestro, is that all he saw? Just my ass?" I babbled and tried to lift myself up from the seat. "I can't believe he heard me cum like that!"

"Well baby, you needed to be taught a lesson. I can make you cum whenever I want, doesn't matter where we are. Doesn't matter who's around." I felt his military uniform press against my back as he zipped up his camo fatigues. "I think sometimes you forget who owns your pussy, and why you wear that collar. I need to remind you it isn't a pretty necklace, Marie."

"You own my pussy, baby. You do, Maestro. I love my collar - showing everyone that I'm your fuck toy."

"Good girl. That's what I want to hear, Marie." Maestro stroked my ass, pulling the thin black thong over my still swollen pussy slips. "But your punishment isn't complete yet, isn't it? There's still cum on my car seat, and you promised to lick it all up."

I shuffled forward slightly so my face was over my creamy puddle of cum. Slowly, as if to exaggerate each move for Maestro's approval, I dipped just the tip of my tongue into the pool of cum. I let the cum sit on my tongue for a moment, before lapping up more noisily. I licked my lips, raising my head slightly so Maestro could see my obedience, my dedication to submit to any punishment he could offer. He curled his fingers through the back of my hair, pulling my head back at an angle to look directly into my eyes.

"Are you enjoying the taste of your own cum, Marie?

"Yes, Maestro. I love licking up my own cum."

"I know you love being my little cum slut. But you haven't finished, you left a few spots on my car seat."

Before I could speak he forced my head forward, pressing my face into the remaining cum smears. The smell of leather and pussy filled my nostrils. I felt the wet cum on my cheek. Maestro was using my face to wipe up my cum. I stretched my tongue out to lick as much as I could. He jerked my head up again, inspecting the car seat and my cum-smeared face.

"Mmm, much better, my pet."

"Didn't I do a good job?" I pleaded with Maestro as he pulled me up by my hair to a kneeling position. His face softened as he knelt beside me, pushing strands of hair off my face, wiping cum off my forehead.

"Yes Marie. Well done baby, let's clean you all up."

Little pebbles from the cold concrete garage floor were embedded in my knees. My body ached from all the evening's activities, but I was determined to earn his approval. At least for now.

He took my hand and pulled me up to my feet.

"You learned your lesson well. You did a very good job. Now you know what happens when you cum on my car seat again."

"I promise it won't happen again, Maestro," I begged, running my hands up and down his military jacket, stroking his soft curly hair falling out from under his black beret. My military man fetish was in overdrive now. I couldn't wait to get upstairs so he could ravish me. I wanted him to fuck me wearing his combat boots. Only his combat boots ...

"OK Marie. I can see you're sincere," he conceded, locking the car up as he led me to the elevator.

"I want to learn, Maestro, teach me."

"But I still need to punish you for not finding another pussy for me. I'm very disappointed in you. I know you tried hard. I saw you flirt, but I won't let you sleep tonight, Marie. I will fuck you hard. I will try tofuck a hole in your pussy."

I trembled as the elevator door opened.

"Yes baby."

He led me in first, swiping our floor with his right hand and grabbing my pussy with his left. He almost lifted me off the ground with his palm against my clit, his fingers curling around just inches inside my pussy. Maestro's ambidexterity, strength and libido was on full display.

"Oooooh fuck Maestro! Ooooohhh that hurts, oh God my pussy ..."

I stumbled against the elevator's glass walls as his fingers continued to knead my swollen pussy. The pleasure and pain from his fingers coursed through my body as the elevator approached our floor. Maestro looked down at me with his trademark wicked grin.

"Did that hurt?"

"A little bit, yeah, but it felt good baby."

"That's just a tease, just a taste of what I'm going to do next. When we get to our apartment, you're going to take your clothes off and go to the bedroom."

"Yes Maestro."

"You're going to get on your knees with your face on the bed, your knees spread wide apart so I can see your pussy and ass. Do you understand, Marie?"

"Yes Maestro."

"Go!"

The elevator doors opened at our floor as Maestro released my pussy from his grip.

His voice was half growl, half whisper, and all business.

"What are you waiting for Marie? You heard my instructions!"

"Yes Maestro."

I fumbled to find my keys as I scurried to the door, taking off my dress even before I opened it. I stepped inside. The forest huntress dress, flowery hair piece and shoes left a trail to the bedroom as I positioned myself on the bed as Maestro directed. My lower body ached from the intense public fucking in the car garage, but Maestro wouldn't tolerate any complaints. Not now, not tonight. I grabbed a couple of pillows and scrunched them beneath my head for support.

"Are you ready for me as instructed?"

I love our power games. I love being fucked hard and being his sex toy. But this time was different. He had planned an entire weekend of punishment for me, not just one night. How would my body, already tired and sore, hold up against his lascivious imagination?

"Yes Maestro."

I heard him lock the door and enter the bedroom, his combat boots creaking across the floor. The sound of a bag being unzipped, followed by bottles and other objects being placed on the nightstand filled the room. I didn't dare look up to see. I wiggled my ass in the darkness, waiting in ... anticipation?

"Look at you ... eager? Do you want me to fuck you again? You really don't know what is coming."

A bit of apprehension and fear mixed with anticipation now. I was hyper aware of all of the sounds and smells in the room with my face obediently pressed on the pillows, the fragrant musky scent of my pussy hung in the air.

"I am ready to learn Maestro, teach me. Please."

The bed creaked as Maestro moved behind me. I could feel his breath on my ass, back, and neck.

"Hmmm, good girl, Marie," he stated calmly. "You warmed your pussy up nicely in the car. It's still wet for me. Still dripping with cum."

He caressed my ass briefly before grabbing my hair and pulling my face off the bed.

"I am wet for you baby. I'm always ready for you, Maestro. Whatever you want, you know my pussy is for you. Just for you, no one else."

"Just for me? Well I need to inspect your pussy, make sure it's ready for tonight." His words trailed off down my back as he gently lifted my hips and pressed his hands against my ass cheeks. The tip of his tongue lapped against my labia. Oh so slowly Maestro teased, tongued and sucked my labia, then my clit, before spreading my pussy open.

"Ooooohhhh Maestro, oh that's so good. Oh your mouth baby, please lick me. Please I want you to taste me, taste our cum."

"When I'm ready my little pet. And only when I'm ready." He sucked my swollen clit again, swirling his tongue around and around, before pressing down hard. Then repeating again as he deliberately ignored my pussy. "Oh your pussy will get lots of attention later baby. Don't your worry about that. I'm just giving you a break ... giving your clit some love and attention."

His warm breath tickled my gaping pussy as I spread my legs wider, lifting my hips to push my pussy against his face. Any stiffness or soreness from earlier in the evening evaporated in the overwhelming heat from my lust and libido. Maestro finally relented. Still teasing me with his soft gentle licks, he pushed his tongue inside my pussy while his fingers worked my fully engorged clit.

"Mmmmm Maestro, oh yes baby, that's so good. Oh fuck oh please don't stop." Both his mouth and fingers played me like his precious instrument. His tongue darted in and out of my pussy, doing occasional licks around my clit, before sucking and pulling on my labia. His fingers slowly increased the pressure on my clit, squeezing hard then releasing. And then harder again. "Ooooohhhh, fuck me fuck me Maestro. FUCK yes oh baby that's so good." I reached for the sides of the bed, bracing myself for his cock. Hoping for his enormous cock to fill me again.

Maestro pulled his face away as I yanked the fitted sheet off the mattress. "Now get on your back for me! I'm going to tell you exactly what I'm going to do to ALL of your holes. I need your consent one more time. Will you agree to what I have planned for MY pussy, so when I'm fucking a hole in it you know that you consented to it all. You remember your safe word, Marie?"

"Yes Maestro ... I remember."

"OK. Do you consent to this? I'm going to fuck your pussy really gently now, a slow romantic fuck. Then I'm going to fill your pussy with lots of lube because I don't want you to get any abrasions. I'm going to fuck your pussy hard with your legs behind your back so I can get deep inside you. Deeper than I've ever been before. I'm going to hurt you. I'm going to bruise you. But it stops if I hear that word. I need you to be brave. Do you understand, Marie?"

"Yes Maestro. I understand, I know our word. I'll be brave, I promise. Hurt me, do whatever you want to me baby." I scrambled over and onto my back. I saw Maestro, still in his military uniform, towering over me. He reached for the metal handcuffs on the side table. My punishment for not finding another woman to help me satisfy Maestro's desires was just starting.

AuntClimax
AuntClimax
40 Followers