Maestro Ch. 01

Story Info
A stressed Katie discovers a sanctuary.
3.2k words
4.4
18.7k
22

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yambler
Yambler
36 Followers

For most people, Friday nights were normally a celebration to the end of the working week. An evening highlighted by friends, dates, and late nights in bars. Not for Katie.

Katie sat alone in her apartment. Working from her bed, a sea of mangled sheets. The only light in the room radiated from her laptop that rested upon her slender thighs. Her fingers rhythmically danced across the keyboard while her blue eyes zipped side to side in a state of deep focus. Her only accompaniment was the steady traffic from the busy Washington, DC streets below her open apartment window. The dull amber from the city lights animated a sheer white curtain that swayed in the warm evening air. Typically, Katie would find herself at the office, late enough to greet the cleaning staff. This evening, her boss offered a rare kindness, allowing her to finish the days work from the comfort of her own home. The fact that her boss saw this as a kindness was only one of the reasons Katie hated her job.

Being the youngest non-profit consultant at her firm, Katie always had the grunt work dumped upon her. She was constantly told she would have to pay her dues to climb the company ladder. Her original goal was to work at the top non-profit consulting firm, her current company, to learn the ins and outs of non-profits with the hope of starting her own. After five, nearly sleepless, years of bending over backwards for her company, she found the work was just as grueling and demeaning as day one. In that time, Katie had only been on a total of four dates, none of which amounted to anything serious. The goldfish in the large lobby aquarium of her office building saw more action than she did. She was completely reduced to the rare masturbation session if she was lucky enough to find the time. She had a reoccurring fantasy about quitting in a flamboyant fashion, throwing papers, and storming out while cussing at her boss. She knew deep down it would never be more than a fantasy. She had invested so much into her career and now was at the top firm in the country for her line of work. Every day she told herself to simply 'hang in there'.

As the clock crept towards midnight, Katie finished the last sip of red wine from a bottle she had been enjoying ever since she got home from the office three hours earlier. She figured that if she was going to see any action this month, she better service herself now, before the hell fire of emails that rained down from her boss all hours of the night entered her inbox. Katie closed her work email and quickly began to browse through her favorite bondage websites.

Katie had always been curious about bondage since her late college days in California. While conducting research for a psychology class, she stumbled across the culture. After dismissing the topic, she found that the what she read, the idea of using pain and dominance to achieve pleasure, haunted her mind. Soon, she found herself browsing endless pages of bondage related porn. She was like a kid in a candy shop. Eventually she worked up the courage to share her interests with her college sweet heart. The conversation not only cost her her relationship, but word spread to her close group of friends who, from that point, treated her like a leper and disowned her. In an instant, Katie lost everything dear to her. Immediately after graduation, she left for the East Coast and never looked back.

Katie scrolled through endless videos and images of bondage themed porn. Nothing tonight was hooking her lustful desires. She wasn't sure if it was because she was tired or the stress from work, but she was not about to waste any small opportunity she had for release. She searched for some new sites to see if something a little more hardcore might quench her thirst. Eventually, something caught her eye. It was an ad for an online bondage community called Cuffed. She clicked the link, surprised that she had never come across this community in the past. As the page slowly loaded on the screen, her blue eyes grew wide with anticipation. She bit her bottom lip as she scanned the page. The site was full of advanced bondage topics, blog posts, and user forums. Katie felt a flutter of excitement in her chest. This was the first time Katie had come across, bondage sans porn. The hole that was left from her terrible breakup in college, now, didn't feel so big.

Slightly tipsy, Katie created an account to gain deeper access to the site's content. She immediately started browsing the user forums and was surprised to see how many people had posts looking for others to partake in deviant behaviors. Katie read each one, quickly learning she was not alone with her tastes. Digging deeper, she came across a section for people new to the practice and lifestyle. Many were looking for their first real life encounter. Katie no longer felt so alone in the world and found comfort in knowing her interests were shared by so many others, a fact she was very unaware of. Katie came across posts of individuals who partook in the lifestyle 24/7. She read each one and how subservients and slaves loved the fact that they were owned by their masters or mistresses. She carefully read scenario after scenario of how orgasms were used as means of control and how pain could be interpreted as pleasure. Continuing on, she saw how the masters, or dominants of these subs, were very proficient in their art form. They took great care to make sure their subs loved their servitude, even if their limits were being pushed. Katie could not get enough as she read through each page of posts.

Katie came across a particular story that really peaked her interests. The post was from a sub who had been in a state of bondage for a full 12 hours. It described how her master blindfolded her, bound her, and teased every single one of her senses. Each hour, her master made sure not only to tease her, but provide her a mind-blowing release. Katie was fascinated with the idea of prolonged bondage. She had never come across anything like this before. This didn't surprise her though as she had only spent time watching short porn videos of the genre. Katie personally never had more than two orgasms in a single day and could only imagine how wonderful those 12 hours must have been. Without even realizing it Katie's left hand was already down the tight, black yoga pants she had thrown on when arriving home. She rubbed her clit slowly as she continued to read on. She learned that this sub has been with her master for only 6 months, but had said those 12 hours had been the most pleasing of her life and would not trade them for anything. Katie's hand picked up speed as she was now readily aware of her own wetness. The sub mentioned that there were hours where she was bound to a bed and teased endlessly with a variety of unknown toys. Katie imagined for a moment, that she was the one tied to the bed, with the hands of another exploring and teasing her body. Katie's legs began to lightly quiver. She closed her eyes and pretended, for a moment, that her legs were being held open, and that someone was demanding her to cum, for their own visual pleasure. Katie felt a tingling wave radiate from between her legs and the muscles in her body spasmed and tensed. She slowly pulled her hand up from between her legs as the pleasurable feelings slowly receded like an ocean tide.

Katie placed her laptop and phone on the old wooden nightstand next to her vast bed and made her way to the bathroom. Her eyes took a minute to adjust to the light. Katie quickly peed, and then brushed her teeth so she could get some sleep before she would inevitably have to start her weekend work. Katie took a moment to admire her body in the mirror. She was slender and very thankful she had the type of body that never required exercise but still looked as though she worked out every day. Her smooth, platinum blonde hair, which accented her piercing blue eyes, flowed over her model like shoulders. Katie turned and looked at her side profile. While her breasts were of average size, she loved their perkiness and found them to be her best feature. Katie, pulled the white, v-neck teeshirt that she had been previously wearing off over her head. She stared at her black, lacy bra, one that she had purchased just incase she needed something sexy for a date. It was now in her normal rotation of underwear as dates were as rare as blue moons. She reached both hands behind her back and unhooked it, letting it fall straight to the bathroom floor. Her breasts flawlessly framed her little pink nipples. In a single motion, Katie pulled her yoga pants and black lace panties down her long legs, adding to the growing pile of clothing on the bathroom floor.There has to be someone out there who would want to play with this,she thought, as she stood admiring her body, thinking back to all the posts she saw on Cuffed.

Naked and back in her bed, Katie placed her head on her king sized pillow and curled up in the blankets. She could not stop thinking about how wonderful those 12 hours must have been for the sub on Cuffed. Katie thought back to her college boyfriend and how rejected she was for her interest. A half-day of bondage was a lot to ask from anyone. She couldn't even get someone to simply discuss it with her. Katie smiled as her eyes closed. She no longer felt so alone. There were others, real people, like her, out there. It wasn't all porn. She began to craft in her head, the post she would write on Cuffed when she awoke.

Katie naturally awoke early Saturday morning at 7:00 AM with her hair stuck to her face and drool running from her open mouth down to her pillow. She slowly sat up as her eyes adjusted to the morning sun peaking in through her, still open, bedroom window. She grabbed her phone and already saw an email from her boss with a new assignment.And here we go,she thought.My weekend, down the drain, just like I expected. I can't stand this job.Katie propped up her pillow and leaned back against the headrest of her bed, pulling her cold laptop from her nightstand onto her naked lap. She thought about blowing off her work and looking for a new job instead. Opening the computer, the screen illuminated the Cuffed page from the previous night.

Before Katie could dismiss the Cuffed page, the newest post caught her eye. It was a dominant looking for a new submissive woman. Being curious, she quickly clicked the link and scanned over the details.

Middle age, professional gentleman, looking to work with a new female sub. Looking to help train and ease someone into the lifestyle full-time. Clean and very experienced.

-Maestro

Katie was envious of the girl that this Maestro person would eventually get to train. Her mind jumped back to looking for a new job. As she began looking at job boards, she quickly discovered that any openings she was qualified for, paid significantly less than what she was already making.I already have a hard enough time paying my freaking rent,she thought. She abandoned her search and opened up her email and reviewed her boss' requests. Katie was to send back her personal thoughts on Friday's meeting and write up a proposal for recommended next steps and craft a presentation draft. At the bottom of the email in all caps was DUE FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING. Katie closed her eyes and took a deep breath to avoid the oncoming avalanche of stress.

Two hours had passed of Katie typing away furiously before she realized she didn't even have breakfast. Katie picked up her phone and texted her friend, Lilly. With her hectic work schedule, Katie was impressed she was able to make a friend since moving to DC.

Katie: I haven't had breakfast yet. Want to grab something?

Katie had met Lilly three years earlier during a summer thunderstorm that trapped them both under a building awning in the city. As they both waited for the storm to pass they struck up a conversation, bonding over the fact they had both grown up in California and moved to DC. With Katie's college friends forsaking her, Lilly was Katie's only friend. Lilly was a lot less career focused than Katie and was a hopeless romantic, directly out of a cheesy teen movie. Dating and relationships were Lilly's number one priority. During most of their friendship, Lilly was single, always in and out of short dates and relationships, usually scaring off guys with commitment talk as she searched for 'the one'. For the last six months, Lilly entered her most serious relationship in the time Katie had known her. His name was David and he was all Lilly could, or even wanted to, talk about. Since Lilly had now found relationship bliss, she felt it was her duty to help Katie find true love.

Katie set down her phone and closed her laptop. She headed for her bathroom. Katie turned on the water in the shower. She checked her phone one last time. Two new work emails but no response from Lilly. She jumped into the shower, hoping to hear back by the time she was done. She stepped in and the warm water washed over her perfect frame. Katie's mind jumped to an old favorite video she had bookmarked. It was of a couple in a shower. The guy, silently guided the girl down to her knees as the water ran over her head. Without a word she opened her mouth wide and began servicing the man. Katie muted her thoughts as she did not have the time to invest to masturbating nor did she want to become sexually frustrated at the moment.

Katie stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her. She immediately checked her phone and saw a response from Lilly.

Lilly: Sure. Bakery on Connecticut Ave in 15?

Katie responded, having to wipe little water droplets from her screen, before she could type her response.

Katie: See you there.

Katie was hungry and did not feel like getting dolled up. She quickly brushed and dried her hair before throwing on a nude color bra, a pair of black gym shorts and a white tank top before heading out to meet Lilly.

"Katie! You look tired! Did you sleep last night?!", Lilly stated upon seeing Katie approach her at the entrance of the bagel shop.

Katie was glad Lilly spotted her. Lilly was a whole foot shorter than Katie and was always hard to find in a crowd. She had dark long hair that was typical for her hispanic ethnicity, but was the kind of girl that wore too much makeup.

"Yeah. Surprisingly I did, but I have been working on a stupid proposal since waking up. How about you? How is that new nursing job at the hospital treating you?"

"It's amazing! A few of the other nurses and I got together for drinks last night. They are so friendly! It's like having another family."

Katie was envious that Lilly not only was able to go out for drinks on a Friday, but with a group of people she described as family.

As they stood in line for fresh morning bagels, Lilly continued on about her new job soon shifting to David. After ordering, they took their bagels and coffee to a nearby park bench.

"So, any guys?", Lilly asked. Katie knew she would ask this question. Lilly asked every single time they were together as if by some miracle Katie met a new guy around every corner.

"No."

"Aww, sorry to hear that. I know you will meet a guy as great as David soon."

Katie took a bite of her bagel so she wouldn't have to respond.

"When was your last serious relationship again?"

Katie had told Lilly this many times before and felt she brought the topic up just to feel better about her own dating life.

"College," Katie said in between bites, hoping she would change the topic. Lilly had no idea how painful of a topic this was for Katie.

"The dating scene has changed so much in the last five years. I can help you if you would like."

"How's David?" Katie asked even though Lilly had told her when they were waiting in line for bagels. Katie didn't have the energy to sit and answer Lilly's questions.

As the words fell out of Lilly's mouth like an endless waterfall, Katie's mind wandered. Her thoughts darted between her proposal and all the posts on the Cuffed website as she picked up on key words in Lilly's story. She heard "friends are getting married" and "great guy" followed by "maybe this is it", between each of her wandering thoughts. After almost 15 minutes of Lilly's uninterrupted speech, Katie interjected.

"Sounds like he really is perfect for you. Thanks for meeting me but I really have to get back. My proposal will probably take all weekend."

They both stood from the old park bench in unison.

"Okay. We will talk later. Bye!".

With almost no hesitation, Lilly walked off and instantly pulled out her phone to make a call. Most likely David.

Katie walked back to her apartment and sat down in her unmade bed, once again with her computer. She could not stop thinking about all the Cuffed posts. She quickly brought up the webpage and stared at all the new meetup requests. Katie's mind dwelled on the post she wanted to make. She would have reached out to the guy from the morning post, but could not commit to a full life of being submissive. She didn't even know if she would actually like doing it in real life.

Katie pulled up the new post page and stared at the white, empty text box. She thought about how she could elegantly try to word what she was looking for. She didn't want to come off as a complete novice, but at the same time, was interested in having someone teach her. After almost 30 minutes of editing, Katie crafted her simple post.

Female wanting to explore submission part time for fun. Looking to get to know someone who is experienced but understanding of life's other demands. Let's start out simple.

- k.

Katie's heart raced as her cursor hovered over the blue submit button. She took a deep breath and clicked, instantly seeing her post go to the top of the list. Katie closed Cuffed and returned to her presentation. She found it very hard to make any progress as she was curious to see the response to her post. She decided not to check until at least the first draft of her proposal was done.

Yambler
Yambler
36 Followers