Maestro Ch. 09

Story Info
Katie starts her new life.
2.6k words
3.87
16.7k
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yambler
Yambler
36 Followers

Note: This chapter contains body modification themes that some may find displeasing.

Previously:

- Katie makes her way home and is surprised to find she enjoyed her piercings showing through her clothes.

- Katie attempts to bargain with Maestro to remove the piercings, but is instead offered the opportunity to be his 24/7 submissive.

- Katie agrees, seeing that a life with Maestro will be a happier one then one of her career and family.

"Give me your address. I will have a service sell all your belongings and take care of releasing your apartment," Maestro said.

Katie was shocked. She didn't even think about her personal possessions.

"But that is my stuff!", Katie said. "Things, memories from my life!"

"No, Katie. This is your life. You are mine. This room is all you have now. You won't need any part of what you are leaving behind."

Trusting in Maestro, Katie agreed and provided her address. She was truly closing the door on her past life.

"And your phone?"

"You will find it in the clothes I left upstairs."

"Great. And what about all your personal documents and identification?"

"They are in a filing cabinet in my apartment."

"Great, I will have them brought here."

Maestro pointed to the bed, indicating that they should sit on the edge together.

"Katie, as my life time submissive, I want you to know the rules."

Katie nodded in agreement, nervous but excited.

"You are mine. I will care for you, feed you, provide you this shelter. I will also show you pleasures you have never known. I will train your mind and your body to experience new things."

Katie smiled at him, admiring his good looks.

"I will never push you to do anything I don't think you can handle. I want you to know, I will never put you in harm's way."

"Thank you," Katie said still smiling, warming up to her new life.

"This will be your room. You won't have much reason to leave it, but in some cases, under my supervision, you can. The steel door will be locked at all times."

Katie looked towards the door.

"I will always keep the kitchen area fully stocked so that you can prepare any meals you would like. The bathroom area is for you to keep up your hygiene. I expect you to always keep your self clean and groomed. Believe it or not, I know how to cut and style hair, so I will do that for you monthly, everything else is up to you."

"I can do that," said Katie, nodding in agreement.

"As you may have guessed, the bed we are sitting on, is where you will sleep. Underneath the bed is storage for new bed linens. If the bed becomes dirty, you are responsible for changing the bed. I will come regularly to collect the dirty sheets. I also have a contact who will provide you with all needed medical care."

Katie was amazed at how much Maestro was really providing for her. He had thought of everything.

"You are mine. You belong to me. I have the final say of what happens to you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Maestro."

"So the ultimate rule really is, do what ever I say."

"Yes, Maestro."

"Do you have any questions for me Katie?"

Katie took a moment to think.

"What will I wear?"

"You will be naked at all times, unless we are going somewhere and you need clothes."

"And what will I actually be doing all day. Actually what will you be doing every day?"

"Katie, I will have many assignments for you that will push and teach you new pleasures. I will be working to train and condition you. We will be spending a lot of time together. I will train you for your ultimate test."

"What is my ultimate test?" Katie asked.

"You will find out in time."

"How do you pay to keep this all up?"

"In an earlier career, I had a patent that I still profit off of, and made some smart investments that keep me comfortable enough to do this. You shouldn't have to worry about that." Maestro paused. "...and, I am a pimp of sorts. I actually hate the term, but that is the easiest way to describe it."

"What do you mean?" Katie asked, becoming more curious.

"I have met many men and women through Cuffed and other means. It can be so hard to find the right people to quench the right thirsts. I act as a broker, helping to pair people, making fantasies come true. I am often paid for this match making as I know the community well. I have met many submissive women who eventually want to be in control. I know powerful men who only want to melt in the presence of women. It can be hard for these individuals to find who they need. You saw the site. It can be full of people who think its a quick win for just sex."

Katie was engulfed by Maestro's words. She completely understood what these people must have felt before Maestro had helped them.

"I fill a need Katie. I know both men and women who are willing to be paid to help make fantasies come true. I simply orchestrate it. Since you now belong to me, you will help with filling this need."

"I will be interacting with others?" Katie asked, an excitement building deep in her stomach. She thought back to the men Maestro had invited to the hotel in their second session. She thought back to her dream, hands running all over her body. She wanted it. She needed it all.

"Oh yes! I will be training you to help fulfill other's fantasies, all the while fulfilling your own."

Katie was now certain she was doing the right thing. Everything Maestro said resonated every fiber of her being.

"But I must train you before any of that can happen."

Katie was speechless with excitement. She sat in silence, wanting to start training immediately.

"Oh, I also want you to know there are cameras in this room, so I can watch you at all times."

Despite this sounding invasive, Katie was turned on by hearing that he would be able to see her naked body, any time he pleased.

"So, what do I do now?" asked Katie, looking around the room.

"Take the rest of the day to become accustomed to your new room. Explore the kitchen, clean yourself up. Tomorrow, I am having a specialist come by to check you out and make sure you are in a good condition."

Katie took the rest of the day to learn all aspects of the square room after Maestro left and locked the door.

My job is to fucking orgasm all day, every day, she thought. She had ended up loving everything Maestro did with her and was sure she had made the right choice. I don't think life can get better than this. There was no clock in the room, but Katie lost track of time and quickly found herself falling asleep on her new, comfortable bed.

Katie awoke the next morning to Maestro's nudges.

"Stand up Katie," Maestro ordered sternly.

Katie slowly got up from the best night's sleep she had all year in the most comfortable bed she had ever slept in.

Katie noticed there was now, what looked like a hospital bed in the middle of the room, complete with medical equipment..

"Into the bed please," Maestro politely ordered.

Katie followed his instructions, not sure if she was allowed to speak.

"Katie. I hope you realize, that since your body and mind are my property to do with as I see fit, I can do what ever I want with you."

Katie looked at him and nodded. "I know. I understand that much."

"The specialist I spoke of is here. Let him do his work."

Katie nodded again and tried to relax.

Maestro escorted the man he had only referred to as 'the specialist' into Katie's room. He set down some things he brought on a small table in the far corner of the room. The man immediately began unpacking things onto the table, but Katie was unable to discern what he was up to.

"What exactly is he going to do?" Katie asked, looking to Maestro who was now standing next to Katie on the hospital bed.

"Your first step towards your ultimate test," Maestro said.

The specialist walked over to Katie, wearing a medical mask, unphased by her naked body or larger piercings. He took her arm in inserted an IV.

"Just relax," Maestro whispered to her.

Katie quickly began to feel the room sway back and forth. With each passing moment, she found it harder to keep her heavy eyelids open. Like a seesaw, the room moving up and down, Katie had to close her eyes.

Katie awoke in the exact same spot and location she lost consciousness. She immediately noticed that her pussy and pelvic area felt sunburned. She looked around the room to see Maestro sitting in the corner, watching her with an intensity she had never seen. She now registered a similar burnt sensation all over her legs, and even in her underarms.

She saw a small bandage over a soar area on her abdomen.

Katie opened her mouth to speak, but found her mouth way too dry to form words.

"Shhh, lay back down Katie, you have had an intense two days."

Katie looked around the room. There was no sign of the specialist.

"Katie, let me fill you in on exactly what happened." Maestro paced the concrete floor as he spoke. "I had a friend, who is very well trained, perform some procedures on you. He started with a simple procedure known as endometrial ablation. I won't go into details, but just know, you will never have another menstrual cycle in your life. Just to be safe, you also had a tubal ligation, commonly know as having your tubes tied. This will doubly insure there is no physical way you can become pregnant. You are now free to indulge in sex without worry of pregnancy."

Katie's mind was working against the sedatives to process what she was hearing. She had always hated getting periods. This sounded incredible to her.

"Next, you had some very intense laser hair removal done. Specifically on your legs, pubic area, and underarms. We can't waste time and resources on you shaving all the time. Again, something you no longer have to worry about."

Katie rested her head back down on the hospital bed pillow. The IV was still in her arm.

"Get some rest Katie. Once you are healed, we begin training you for your ultimate test."

Katie was not sure how many more days passed, but she was eventually able to remove herself from the hospital bed and fix herself a meal with her new kitchenette. As she prepared a sandwich with the items she found, she admired her completely hairless body. She ran her hands up and down her smooth legs. They felt like silk. I will never have to shave these again, she thought with a huge smile. She then ran her hands around her clit piercing, feeling her smooth pussy lips. No hair here ever again! Katie was amazed at the things Maestro thought of. He never fails to surprise me. Katie could not stop smiling. She no longer had to go into work, deal with her parents, or talk to Kevin. No more pestering about kids. She couldn't even have kids anymore. She knew she never really wanted to have kids, but now, there was no going back. Even though she might never have the argument with her parents again, she liked knowing her parents could never win that argument.

Over the next few days, Maestro stopped by to make sure Katie was comfortable, regaining strength and healing well. Each time he visited he would have her lay on the bed, and he would run his hands all over her body, touching every inch.

"Why do you do this so much?" Katie asked. "I am not opposing, I am just curious."

"Well Katie, your whole life, you were most likely taught your body was private to you. As your grew up and explored sexuality, you probably let anyone you were dating have access to this, usually in the form of sex."

Katie nodded in agreement.

"Now that I own you, I want your body to not only become used to being touched all over, but for your mind to accept that it is no longer private. See when I touch you here..."

Maestro ran his hands down to her pussy.

"Your body naturally tenses up."

Katie now noticed her body's first reaction was to close her legs. She consciously had to tell her legs to stay open. She had never noticed this before.

"I want to reverse this Katie. When I run my hand down to your pussy, I want your legs to naturally open up and for your body to relax."

Katie was continuously amazed with Maestro's methods.

"I want the same thing for your ass as well Katie. When ever something enters your ass, I want your body's natural reaction to be a relaxed state, not one of muscles tensing."

"Yes, Maestro. I will work hard to remember to try to relax when these things happen."

"Good Katie, that is the first step." Maestro continued to run his hands over her body, moving over her pierced nipples, over her neck, touching her cheeks.

"Katie, I have also noticed when you are alone in the room, you cross your arms to cover your breasts."

"I am so sorry."

"No, no, it's okay Katie. You have been wearing clothes your entire life. Your breasts have always been covered. You naturally want to cover them. We are going to work to reverse this. Soon, you will feel most comfortable being fully exposed."

Katie got a chill down her spine hearing that Maestro was watching her on the cameras when he was away.

"Now, Katie, take a deep breath, relax, and open your legs."

Katie took a deep breath, and moved her legs apart. Maestro slid his hand down between her legs and caressed her pussy.

"Good girl."

"This is all part of the conditioning, retraining your mind and subconscious. Katie, tell me, have you ever felt, not-in-the-mood, for sex, I mean?"

"Of course, I have."

"That is another thing we will work on. I want to condition you so that you are always in the mood."

Katie smiled as he continued to touch her body. Every time his hands brushed over her pussy, she made sure to relax and open her legs.

"In order to really condition and reprogram your mind and body, I have to completely break you Katie."

Katie wasn't really sure what he meant. "Huh?"

"I have to wear you out physically, and then push you even harder. I need to get your body to forget all its normal reactions, like tensing up. Then I need to do the same with your mind. I need to get your head and thoughts in a place where I can train your subconscious."

Katie looked at Maestro and nodded.

"Katie, it will be the hardest thing you have ever done it your life. It is the only way."

"So how does it all work?" asked Katie.

Maestro pushed Katie onto the cold cement floor from her bed.

"DON'T YOU GET UP!" Maestro's voice was of a power Katie had never heard.

Yambler
Yambler
36 Followers