Maestro Ch. 10

Story Info
Finale.
5.3k words
3.38
15.1k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This chapter contains strong themes, including pain, objectification, and mental and physical conditioning that some may find displeasing.

Previoulsy:

- Katie moves in with Maestro.

- Maestro begins to work with Katie towards an 'Ultimate Test'.

Katie laid on the cold cement, her large nipple piercings sandwiched between her breasts and the floor, slightly digging into her skin. Through her platinum blonde hair that hung over her eyes, she saw Maestro pull out a black leather crop.

Crack!

Katie let out a scream as Maestro's hand came down the the crop landed on her back.

"SPREAD YOUR LEGS!" Maestro yelled.

Crack!

The crop landed on her back in the same exact place. The pain seared and echoed on her skin. The feeling of hot coals was slow to fade. Katie, still face down, flat on her stomach, wincing in pain, spread her legs wide open.

Crack, crack, crack!

Maestro aimed the crop directly on her exposed pussy lips. Katie instinctively closed her legs.

"KEEP THEM OPEN!". Maestro's voice echoed through the room.

Crack!

The crop landed on her back again. Katie balled her hands into fists to endure the fiery burn. She slowly opened her legs again.

"Open them wider!", Maestro ordered.

Katie didn't even realize she had only spread her legs a few inches. Through the fear and anticipation of him hitting her pussy again, she willed her legs open.

Crack, crack, crack!

Maestro landed three hits on her pussy again. This time, Katie curled her toes and forced her muscles to disobey their instincts. With a scream for each hit, she kept her legs spread. The pain was anything but pleasurable. The space between her legs was ablaze.

"Roll over," Maestro ordered.

Katie, remaining low to the ground, quickly rolled over, onto her back. Her nipples were hard from being on the cold floor.

Crack!

Maestro hit Katie's right pierced nipple. Katie started to bring her hands up to hold her breasts, but stopped herself half way through her motion and placed her hands back at her side as she bit her bottom lip.

"Good girl."

Crack!

Maestro hit her left nipple. Katie winced and tightened her shoulders.

"I SAID LEGS SPREAD!"

Katie had not even realized she closed her legs since rolling over. Maestro landed a hit directly on her stomach, leaving a square red mark.

Katie quickly spread her legs wide. Maestro placed three more hits on her pussy, through the center of the ring that was her clit piercing. Katie tightened all the muscles in her face to endure the hits.

"Any time I see your legs closed, that is what will happen. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Maestro," Katie said quietly and she as still trying to manage the intense pain.

"Good. Let's continue."

Maestro moved towards Katie and stuck a plug into her raw pussy. He then followed with placing a similar plug into her ass. While they remained in place, they were not overly large. Finally, he placed a sticky pad on her clit. Katie could see there were wires attached to both plugs and the little pad.

"Katie, these are all electrical leads that will send direct stimulation to your body. They will not only cause your muscles to involuntarily convulse, but they will trick all your pleasure centers into thinking they are being highly stimulated. The plug in your ass connects with itself, but the plug in your pussy, will send a current to the pad on your clit."

Katie had no idea what to expect. She had never experienced more than a small static shock. She wanted to ask Maestro more about the process but was worried he may use the crop. She felt the electricity in the pad and plugs spring to life. It felt like a very faint tingle deep inside her. Even her clit had a small tingle, similar to that of a post orgasm. Maestro began turning up the intensity. The tingling grew and it started to feel like her insides were falling asleep. Maestro continued to increase the intensity, and the tingling, turned into what felt like a sandstorm raging in her body.

"How does it feel Katie?" Maestro asked in a calm and normal tone.

"It...feels, a little uncomfortable," Katie said slowly.

"I am only going to tell you once Katie. The correct response is 'It feels good'. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Maestro. It feels good."

"Very good Katie. If it feels good, then I will turn it up."

Katie could see Maestro turning up the intensity on a black box which was connected to the wires running between her legs. Her ass began to twitch slowly, followed by a twitching in her pelvis. It started to feel like pin pricks all over as he kept increasing the intensity. Katie balled her fists to continue.

"How does it feel Katie?" Maestro asked in the familiar calm voice.

Katie paused. She knew what he wanted to hear, but also now realized what he would do after hearing her response.

"It...feels...good," Katie said very slowly.

"Good, then I will turn it up."

Maestro increased the intensity even more. The pin pricks began to feel deeper and stronger, more like small stabs. Her ass repeatedly pulsated around the plug. Her entire body began lightly shaking as the intensity was increased, as a way to deal with the sensation, like a shiver in the cold. Katie had now closed her eyes to give all her focus to dealing with the pain.

"How does it feel Katie?"

"It hurts," Katie said without even realizing it was not what she intended to say.

Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack!

Maestro brought the leather crop down on her nipples, alternating between them. Katie forced her hands to stay by her side.

"I mean, it feels good, it feels good!" said Katie quickly trying to fix her mistake.

"Well, if it feels that good, I will turn it up even more." Maestro wore a little smile.

Katie let out a small shriek with the new intensity. Her hands were in tight fists and her legs, while still spread were fully tense. Her pussy muscles danced erratically.

"Katie, I know you are trying to deal with these sensations, but relax your muscles."

Katie tried to follow Maestro's instructions, but couldn't find a way to tell her body to relax while the electrical leads caused her pain.

"I am trying, I really am. I can't relax."

Crack!

Maestro's crop found its way to her already tender pussy. "Relax!"

"I'm trying!" Katie said on the verge of tears.

Crack!

Katie slowly managed to relax her hands and lay them flat at her side. She took very deep rhythmic breaths to cope with all the sensations.

"And now your legs," Maestro said.

Katie opened her eyes. Maestro was towering above her, observing her naked body. Katie slowly relaxed her legs while continuing to breathe in a very steady fashion.

"How does it feel Katie?"

Katie wondered how long she could take to answer before the crop found her skin again.

"Good," Katie said.

Katie felt the searing whip of leather on her stomach.

"The correct answer is 'It feels good'," Maestro said aloud.

Katie took a deep breath. "It feels good."

"Then I will give you more." Maestro increased the intensity.

Katie's body increased to an intense, full shiver, not from the direct cause of electricity, but because her body was reacting to the intense prickling sensation that sent her body screaming. Her whole body involuntarily moved like it was running from a massive itch that would not leave. She could have sworn sparks were showering down on her clit. Her insides involuntarily tightened and released.

"And how does that feel?"

Katie couldn't take any more. "It fucking hurts! It's like stinging all over."

The crack of the crop landed on her pussy like machine gun fire, multiple hits per second.

Crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack!

Katie didn't know how Maestro was moving it so fast. She used every ounce of will power to hold her hands by her side.

"TRY AGAIN!" Maestro yelled.

Katie screamed, "IT FEELS GOOD!"

The hell fire of cracking leather on her pussy lips did not stop and if anything, sped up, working in harmony with the intense electricity.

Crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack!

"AGAIN!" yelled Maestro.

"IT FEELS GOOD, IT FEELS GOOD, IT FEELS GOOD." Katie yelled the phrase over and over into the small square room.

Katie felt the intensity nearly double and Maestro continued to land whip after whip on her poor pussy. Every few hits landed on her modified clit. Katie's back and stomach muscles tensed, causing her to involuntarily sit halfway up. The crop quickly jumped to her tender nipples, and Katie fell back to the floor. As her body hit the cement, the whipping returned to her pussy and maintained it's incredible speed. Katie's entire body danced in pain. Her eyes began to flutter and roll about in her head.

"RELAX!" Maestro yelled as he continued the lashings.

Katie tried as best she could to tell her body to relax. She had no idea what she was feeling any more. Her mind was in a fog. The pain of the crop and electricity blended together between her legs and she used every bit of will power to hold her legs firmly open. At least she thought she did.

"LEGS OPEN!"

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

The leather crop began landing even harder on her pussy. Katie tried to tell her legs to spread, but she no longer knew if she was able to control them.

She began to lose focus on the room. The intensity of the electricity increased again, and Katie felt like her body was splitting in half.

A cold bolt of lightning struck her clit, causing her body to shake even harder, like a jackhammer. As if every muscle in her body was being massaged it felt like her whole being had just simultaneously sneezed and yawned. Her entire body was hijacked by an orgasm. She no longer knew what was pain and what was pleasure. It all blended into a sensation that took her to another level. Katie had no control over her self. Katie felt a massive release in her pelvic area. The stream of electricity was now directly fueling an orgasm that held her hostage. The sensation deep in her ass and pussy seemed to travel throughout her entire body, over and over again. All the muscles inside her seemed to push together in a single motion. The whipping stopped and the electricity completely disappeared, but her entire body refused to stop shaking on the hard floor. She continued to feel the sensation of a massive release. Katie's eyes were still fluttering. The room went dark.

Katie awoke on her bed with no electrical leads attached to her. Every muscle in her body was sore. Maestro was at the side of her bed.

"Katie, I am so proud of you. You fucking came from that."

"Huh? I...what?" Katie did not understand. She had just endured the most painful experience of her life and was being told it led to an orgasm.

"Seconds after I turned the intensity up to the highest level, your body began thrashing and squirting all over the room. Your body continued this even after I turned the electricity off. Your body was twitching for nearly five minutes straight.

"Oh, I have... never squirt before." Katie said, amazed that Maestro unlocked yet another new thing in her body. Katie smiled.

"Get some sleep, we will continue tomorrow." Maestro left the room, and Katie drifted back to sleep.

The next morning, Katie awoke to Maestro's strong hands on her shoulders. Before she could fully open her eyes, she found herself being thrown to the ground. Maestro dragged her to the center of the room, her ass rubbing against the floor.

Katie quickly remembered to open her legs before Maestro might take notice. She looked up and saw Maestro holding what looked like a cross between large metal diaper and chastity belt. She could see two, rather short dildos in the crotch of the device. He took her legs and began placing the device on her, pulling it up past her knees.

"Lift your ass up," Maestro requested in a monotone voice.

Katie lifted her ass up and felt each of the small dildos enter her. First in her ass, followed by one in her pussy. Maestro finished pulling the contraption up to her waist. The two dildos seemed to dig a little deeper. He pull a strap and fastened it.

"Today Katie, we are going to use what I call the Metal Panties." Maestro hit a button on a remote he pulled from his pocket.

The dildo in her pussy slowly started to extend deeper and deeper. Katie's eyes rolled back in her head for a brief moment and her back muscles shuddered. Then as the dildo began to reverse its direction, retracting from her depths, the one in her ass began its descent. Each dildo would take a turn plunging a hole before alternating directions. Katie thought the sensation resembled slow fingering.

"How does it feel Katie?" Maestro repeated his line of questioning from the day before.

"It feels good." Katie said without hesitating.

"Good." Maestro seemed to press another button on the remote and the speed of the dildos increased.

Katie's hips bucked once at the new intensity and her hands were planted firmly on the floor for support.

"Today, we focus on your mind."

Maestro pulled out, what appeared to be a black hose from the corner of the room that was contained in the dark dresser. Katie's eyes followed the hose to the wall to see, a now exposed, pressure unit with a few knobs. The end Maestro was holding, seemed to have a spray nozzle with a trigger, much like one would find on a garden hose, but this one was a bit larger. He pointed it directly at Katie's chest and pulled the trigger. Ice cold water blasted Katie's breasts. Her entire body locked up from the frigid temperature and pressure of the water.

"AH, thats fucking freezing!", Katie yelled as she tried to not let any of the water splash up into her mouth. She attempted to sit up with the Metal Panties still around her, using a hand to block the stream of water.

"Katie. Repeat after me. 'Please fuck me, please use me'". Maestro kept the constant stream of cold water on her.

Katie worked to say the lines between stray streams of water, finding their way to her face. "Please fuck me", she took a breath. "Please use me."

"AGAIN," Maestro yelled. The dildos in the Metal Panties increased in speed. Katie's holes began to feel numb from the constant plunging.

"Please fuck me." She paused. "Please, use me."

Maestro stopped the onslaught of cold water. Katie sat their cold, dripping wet, and shivering. Her hair a mess. Her nipples were as hard as they had ever been. Goosebumps lined her entire body. "Katie, I want you to chant that over and over, until the Metal Panties stop. Do you understand me? As long as your ass and pussy are being penetrated by those dildos, I want you to never stop saying those words, no matter what." Maestro's eyes pierced every being of Katie's existence.

"Yes," Katie responded with a shivering voice.

"Begin now!" Maestro increased the speed of the dildos.

"Please fuck me, please use me, please fuck me, please use me." Katie repeated the words over and over as her pussy and ass hole were constantly thrashed. Katie's hips began to quiver from the sensation.

Maestro pointed the hose at Katie and let another arctic blast land on Katie's stomach. "KEEP GOING!" Maestro commanded.

"Please fuck me, please use me." Katie worked hard to say the words as her body worked to endure the cold water and penetration between her legs. "Please fuck me, please use me." The intensity of the Metal Panties increased. Her holes were being ravaged. Katie rolled onto her side and curled up into a ball to preserve warmth. The stream of water was now landing on her back. "Please fuck me, please use me."

"Good girl. Keep going." Maestro walked in circles around Katie, making sure the water now hit every exposed part of her body. Cold water washed over her head. Her hair was matted against her face.

"Please...fuck me, please... use... me". Like a slap in the face, the Metal Panties began a vibrating against her clit. The piercing only seemed to intensify the buzzing. The dildos seemed to be now moving at an almost super human speed, moving like jackhammers in her holes.

"DON'T STOP KATIE," Maestro yelled.

"PLEASE... FUCK ME, PLEASE... USE ME," Katie yelled as though it might help fight the cold. The words she said echoed in her head. With each bounce they activated something deep within. Memories of watching years of bondage online flashed through her head. "Please fuck me, PLEASE USE ME." It was now all so real. Every fantasy she ever had flashed before her eyes. Every thought she had ever masturbated to. Her time with Kevin, wishing she had been bound. Her sessions with Maestro in the hotel. Her dream with hands running all over her body. "PLEASE FUCK ME, PLEASE... USE ME!" Katie's voice became louder with every passing. The water continued to pelt her. Her pussy was now tingling numb. Her ass felt like it was glowing red. "PLEASE FUCK ME PLEASE USE ME." Her clit buzzed and tingled like never before. Her boyfriend, who had rejected her in college, for simply bringing up the topic of bondage was now in the front of her mind. She used to always resent him for shunning her and making her feel worthless. But now, for the first time, Katie no longer felt bitter about the situation. She now pitied her ex-boyfriend. He didn't have the capacity to understand. He was below her. "PLEASE FUCK ME PLEASE USE ME." Katie let go of all the past feelings of anger she held towards him, her sister, her parents, and even Lilly. None of them had the capacity to understand. She was leaving them all behind for something much greater. Something they could never comprehend. Katie felt a weight being lifted. "PLEASE FUCK ME. PLEASE!!! USE ME!" The words began to sound like a beautiful song to her. Katie felt liberated. Like and unexpected explosion, Katie's entire body jerked like it was mid seizure. Her entire body felt warm, despite the cold water that was still falling upon her. From the tips of her fingers to the ends of her toes, her body radiated a wonderful tingle. Her pussy pulsated like a whaling siren. Each pulse injected euphoria throughout her body, carried by waves that radiated from between her legs. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her mouth hung open. Her arms and legs became stiff. Katie, still tried to chant the words. "please... fuck... me... please... use... me". She had no idea if they were actually audible.

The water stopped. Maestro walked over to Katie. He reached out his hand, and turned her onto her back. "Good girl. The water is off since you orgasmed, but the Metal Panties won't stop. I will turn down the intensity for now, it is only the first day of this lesson. Remember, as long as its on, you need to keep saying the words."

Katie tried to wrap her head around the words but her entire body was still humming with pleasure. "Please." Katie took a breath through her mouth that was still hanging open. "Fuck me."

"and...?" Maestro chimed in.

"Please". Katie's chest rose and fell. Her nipples still rock hard. "Use me." As the ecstasy began to recede from Katie's body, the thrusting of the dildos was a more constant reminder of her cheer. "Please fuck me, please use me, please fuck me, please use me." The words started to become as automatic as breathing.

Katie was not sure how long this process continued for. Throughout the day the cold water would hit her, without any apparent cause. The Metal Panties would increase and decrease with intensity. Katie lost track of how many orgasms were delivered this way.

Maestro walked over to Katie who was sprawled out on her back. He reached down and unfasten the metal panties, sliding them back down her legs. Her pussy hung open and was rose red. Her asshole shared a similar appearance. The piercing looked smaller as her clit appeared to have doubled in size from the endless stimulation. Maestro helped Katie to her bed.

12