Maestro Dominates Marie Pt. 05

Story Info
Maestro uses his new spanking paddle on Marie's ass.
1.9k words
4.46
11.1k
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AuntClimax
AuntClimax
40 Followers

Maestro returned from a day of shopping with four silk ties.

"Why do you need so many? You don't have to go into an office," I asked, oh so innocently. He nonchalantly strode into the bedroom, ignoring my questions, and over to the bed.

"Marie, these aren't for my neck, they're for your wrists and ankles." He tied them to the four corners on the frame of the bed, yanking on them hard. "I know how much you'll pull on them when I'm fucking you. They need to be very secure." He held out his hand, sat me down on the bed, and wrapped the silk ties around my hands. "How do they feel? Soft enough for you? How about around your ankles? It's important that they're comfortable for you," he purred into my ear. "Because now you're going to take your clothes off and lie face down on the bed. I'm going to tie your wrists and ankles. Then I'm going to fuck your pussy until it's raw. I'll let your pussy recover, Marie, by fucking your ass next. Understand? Do you Marie?"

"Yes, Maestro."

I was trembling with anticipation as my hands unbuttoned my shirt.

"Not fast enough Marie! I told you to take your clothes off NOW!!" Maestro pushed me back on the bed and flipped me over, face down in one move. With one hand, he pushed my face into a pillow, stifling my protests, and with the other, he yanked my pants and shirt off. "When I tell you to do something, you don't hesitate. Right, Marie? You do it exactly when I say so."

I turned my head to the side and felt his breath against my ear, his face pressed up against mine. "Yes, Maestro. I'll do what you want," I whispered. "When you want ... I .. I understand."

He flashed his trademark wicked grin at me as he wrapped the silk tie three times around my left wrist. I couldn't reach the bed frame, or the top or side of the bed. Next he tied my right wrist, while still pressing the full weight of his body on top of me. This tie was thinner, so he tied it four times around my wrist. Instinctively, I started pulling on the ties, testing how much slack I had to move my arms back and forth. He left little slack on the ties - both my arms were now pulled taught, stretched out to the top corners of the bed.

"Well, Marie, you don't have a choice now. I'm in charge." His hand grabbed my hair, gently pulling my head back so I could see his face. "There's only one thing you need to say now. You know what it is. Tell me, Marie."

"Yee ...eesss, Maestro."

"Very good, Marie. You learned some of your lessons. You say 'Yes, Maestro'." He released my hair, running his fingers down my back, across my ass and down my legs. Teasing, caressing, so deliberate and gentle. I pushed my ass out to reach his caresses, when I felt the full palm of his right hand land on my ass. "Ooooowwwwwaaaahhhhhh ... oh God, oh God ... Mmmmaaestro ..." I swear I heard the next slap before I felt it land on my ass, just at the top of my thighs. "Nooooo ...ooohhhh ...oh Maestro that stings ... please ..." He spanked me five more times in quick succession, alternating from my left cheek to right, leaving my ass a bright shade of pink. I shuddered from the stinging pain that soon turned to warmth, a warmth that tickled my pussy.

I barely had time to recover from his spanking before I felt his hand grab my left ankle, then his teeth biting hard on the outside just above my ankle bone. "Aaaahhhgghhh!! Maestro, please, I ..."

"NO Marie, what do you say? You don't beg, you don't plead!"

"Yee ... esss ..ss Maestro ... Yes Maestro." My lower body tingled in pain from his spanking and biting, and this was just the beginning.

"That's right, that's all you say. You need to learn your lesson, Marie," Maestro commanded as he secured my left ankle, still stinging from his bite. "You will be my slave this afternoon, all tied up face down on the bed. Your pussy and ass are MINE!" He looped the silk tie around right ankle and pulled hard. With both wrists and ankles tied to the bed frame, I felt so helpless ... and so horny. Oh so horny. The restraints, the pain and pleasure, along with Maestro's wildly creative sexual appetite left me dripping wet before he even touched my pussy.

I shifted my head to the right to see him grab another pillow and push it under my hips. "That's better. Much better. Now I have the perfect view of your wet pussy ..." he muttered to himself, positioning my helpless body. I heard a clatter on the headboard above me, and just as I realized he grabbed my new spanking paddle, the one with the 3 red hearts on it, I felt the smack on my still tender ass. Then harder and harder, almost to the point of unbearable pain. I pressed my face into the pillow, silent screams, wordless cries ... the seconds seemed to drag out before the pain turned to intense pleasure. I moaned and wriggled my ass side to side, amazed at how a few hard spanks instantly makes me wet.

"Yes, Marie, there you go ... I know how much you love your spanking paddle. You just love having a nice red ass when I fuck you from behind, don't you?" Maestro dragged the tip of the paddle against my ass, teasing me, taunting me.

I barely had time to whisper "Yes, Maestro ... yes, baby .." when the head of his massive cock invaded my pussy, on full display to him. "Yeeeeessss ... yeeeeesssss Maestroooo!!" My whispers turned to screams as his cock filled me, almost lifting me off the bed. The angle of his cock inside me, with my hips lifted only slightly off the bed and his weight on top of me - turned my pussy into a juicy, dripping puddle. I pulled harder against the silk ties, but Maestro's knots refused to yield. "Mmmmmm ... hhhmmmmm ... ooooohhhhh," was the only muffled sound from my lips as it seemed like all my blood rushed to my pussy. With every thrust he pulled out completely, leaving me hanging for a second, before ramming back inside my spasming pussy.

"Oh yes, Marie, yes ... your pussy is always the wettest after a good, hard spanking. You just love the pain when I bite you, when I spank you. Like this?" He released his cock from my pussy and spanked me again, this time pulling my ass cheeks apart to find virgin skin, not already spanked red and raw from his hand and my paddle. I arched my back as much as possible, spreading my legs far apart, as much as the ties would allow. The soft silk ties dug in to my ankles just slightly, not painfully, but with enough resistance. I couldn't spread my legs any further, so I tried to shift my hips up, closer to Maestro, presenting my pussy to him like a prize.

"Please Maestro, please, please ... my pussy ... please ..." My paddle whistled through the air as it reigned down on my ass 1, 2, 3, 4 times. "Eeeeeeaaoowwww!! Oooohhhhh!!" I started to cum hard from the spanking, uncontrollably, without Maestro's consent. I ground my cilt against the sheets, while the heat from my well-spanked ass sent me off to another orgasm.

"You didn't ask my permission first, Marie. I didn't let you cum." Maestro pressed himself down on me again, pulling my hair off the pillow. "Now I'm going to punish you for it. For not asking my permission first." He dipped his cock into my pussy, so wet the juices dripped off his cock. "This is your punishment, Marie," he whispered in my ear, his tongue circling my ear, teeth biting my upper lobe ... just as his massive, fully aroused cock pushed hard against my asshole. I resisted at first, only momentarily though; as soon as his head pushed past my tight sphincter the rest of his cock slipped in easily. "You don't need any lube, Marie, your pussy is all I need."

"Yes, Maestro, ooohhhh yes, Maestro." I whimpered obediently. Each thrust opened my ass a bit more, uncomfortably at first, but giving way to pleasure once all my muscles relaxed against his cock, still steadily impaling my not-so-tight asshole. I squeezed hard against his cock, pulsing in time to his steadily increasing pace. We've had more gentle, careful anal sex before, but this time it was forceful, explosive. Maestro dominated me in every way possible - completely helpless, a sex toy for his every desire.

I felt his breath in my ear. I could hear the slapping sound of his stomach against my back, his arms pressing against mine. "Beg for it, Marie. I can feel it. Beg for it, baby." Maestro commanded, always in charge.

"Yes Maestro ... please, please, please ... my ass is so full now. Please will you let me cum?"

"Will this make you cum?" He slipped his arm beneath me and squeezed my clit hard, then pushed three fingers in my pussy.

"Aaaaahhhhhh, aahhhhhh, mmmmmhhhoooww," I moaned and screamed, bucking my hips against his cock deep in my ass, and his fingers pressing against his cock from within my pussy.

"Ohhhhh yes, Marie, I'll let you cum now." And with one powerful thrust in my loosened and gaping ass, I felt his cum spray deep in my ass, coating every inch of me. His balls slapped against my ass and I gyrated and rotated my hips lasciviously, feeling an intense violent orgasm explode inside my ass and pussy.

I reared my head back and screamed, my entire body still stretched against the silk tie restraints. Maestro finished cumming in me with one last hard thrust, slamming my hips down on the bed, almost taking my breath away. My body trembled as aftershock orgasms rolled through me. Maestro slipped his cock from my slippery asshole, and slowly, tantalizingly pulled his fingers from my pussy. His entire body enveloped me - his arms and legs across mine, lips kissing the back of my neck, shoulders and arms.

"Finished cumming, Marie?"

"Oh yes, Maestro. I think so," I panted, my chest heaving against his.

"You really enjoyed my new ties, didn't you? I think this might be your favourite position now!" he chuckled, as he sat up next to me. All I could do was moan, and nod in agreement. "Let me untie you, Marie, you need time to recover. Especially your ass!" Maestro reached up to release my wrists, then ran his fingertips down the length of my body to release my ankles.

I sat up and leaned against him, my body still weary from the intensity of the fucking. "Yeah, that was amazing. It might be my favourite position. I definitely love your new ties."

"Well, I tied you face down this time. I'll tie you face up next time. Then you can suck my cock. So don't take too long to recover." Maestro laughed, a wicked grin across his face.

AuntClimax
AuntClimax
40 Followers