Maeve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me. Fuck me now!" she yells as she pushes Joel's head away from her. She looks down at him as he kneels between her legs and smiles at his wet, pussy juice covered face. "God, you are good," she purrs, "Now, please fuck me. I want your fat cock in me. I want to feel the rings you have in your cock as they slide in and out of my hot pussy!"

Joel stands in front of his goddess with his hard cock dripping his precum in front of her face as she sits with her legs spread obscenely wide with her gaping cunt on display.

"Get on your knees on the couch with your arms on the back. I want to take you from behind first."

Maeve looks up into Joel's deep blue eyes with her green ones and then climbs to her knees and turns so her head rests on the back of the couch with her back arched and her legs spread wide to offer him her very wet pussy. Her long hair hangs down both sides of her neck with strands of red curling across her back as she waits for his touch.

"Nice," she hears him say in a hushed tone. Then she feels his hands on her.

Joel looks down on the beautiful woman on her knees below him with her heart shaped ass quivering and her coral pink pussy lips on display then caresses her hips with gentle hands. He hears her moan as his fingers softly move over her. One hand comes to rest on the small of her back just above her ass and presses down, forcing her to arch her back even more and holds the woman still while he touches her most intimate of places with the other. His hand cups her smooth shaved mound; feeling her heat. He then drags a finger up the moist slit between Maeve's legs. He feels her shudder and push her hips back as his finger slowly crosses her clit then again as it moves between her swollen lips and over the entrance to her wet hole, then a third time when it drags her pussy juice over the dark rosebud of her ass and on up her crack. He takes both hands off her then.

Maeve's entire body is now one sensitive nerve end. She feels her tits as they hang heavily below her chest with their engorged nipples brushing against the back of the couch. A drip of her nectar is felt as it escapes from her vagina and runs down her labia and off onto the couch below and she senses the heat coming from the man standing so close behind her.

She feels Joel's thick cock as he lays it on the crack of her ass and presses it into her while he leans over to grab her nipples and pinch them with his strong fingers. Her clit quivers each time he rolls her nipples in his fingers.

"Fuck me, Joel! Put that fat cock of yours in me!"

Needing no more encouragement Joel stands up straight and takes his cock in his hand to feed it into Maeve's pussy. He first rubs his manhood up and down her slit to wet the head of it and then places it over the entrance to her hole to slowly lean forward to push it into the eager warmth of the woman below him.

Maeve feels Joel's thick cock head force its way into her tight pussy and moans deep in her throat. Then moans again and again as each cock ring slides into her until she feels the thick ridge of his cock head and his rings glide over her G-spot.

"OH, my fucking God! There! Stop! There! That feels so good!"

Joel smiles down at the beautiful woman who is slowly moving her pussy back and forth on his cock as he stands still for her.

"Do you like that Maeve?"

"I have never..." Maeve pants, "...ever felt this before! Your rings are...I don't know." She reaches behind herself to try and pull him in deeper and then pants,"Fuck me now! Fuck me hard! Make me cum!"

Joel pounds his long thick cock into her, driving deep each time but pulling out enough to stimulate the special spot that will drive Maeve over the edge. It's not long before she is screaming out her orgasm as he continues to fuck her wetness. He can feel her juices flow out of her and down over his balls as they tighten when he cums deep in her with surge after surge of his white cum until it too flows out of her with each stroke.

Maeve feels the cock in her give the last of its seed and begin to go soft and slide out of her. Gobs of his cum flow out of her and she reaches between her legs to catch it with her cupped hand. She feels like such a cum slut as she catches his sperm mixed with her nectar in her hand to bring it to her mouth to lick it clean.

"You are one hell of a good fuck, Maeve!" Joel sighs.

She wants to answer Joel and tell him that he just might be her best yet too, but her mouth is full of his cum so she turns to sit on the couch and look up into his eyes as he stands in front of her. His cock is wet with their combined juices and hangs heavily in front of her face as she shows him his white sperm on her tongue in her open mouth and then swallows. Still looking up into his eyes Maeve takes Joel's freshly rising cock into her mouth to suck him clean. If she could smile with a cock in her mouth she would but her green eyes say it all for her as they glow brightly up at the blue ones of her new friend.

Maeve slides her lips off Joel's cock and looks up at him. "Let's move to the hot tub, lover. I'll bring some wine for us." She gets up off the couch and gives his hard cock one more long slow stroke before pushing him in the direction of the patio. "I'll be right behind you."

A very satisfied Joel strolls across the living room and out onto the roof top patio feeling his erection sway heavily in front of him with each step. The hot tub is up a half flight of steps right on the edge of the building giving it's occupants an unobstructed view of the city on one side and the Olympic Mountains twenty miles away across a moon lit sea on the other. Joel sinks into the warm water and looks at the view, but all he wants to see is his Goddess walking up the stairs to him in her naked glory. He doesn't have long to wait. Soon Maeve comes running out of her penthouse with a bottle of wine in one hand and two glasses in the other. Her tits bounce as she runs across the patio and threaten to give her a black eye as she hurries up the short flight of steps to the hot tub.

"Isn't the view up here wonderful, lover?"

Joel looks up at the heaving chest of his Goddess and then takes in the rest of her body and answers, "Yes it is." He sees that she hasn't cleaned the cum that still leaks from her pussy onto her thighs and smiles at her.

Maeve steps into the hot tub to sit next to her new friend. Her large breasts float in the water attracting Joel's eyes to them and she smiles coyly at him, "Some wine lover?"

"Yes my Goddess."

"Is that what you are going to call me? Be careful with words like that. I tend to take control."

Joel slaps her tit sending a spray of water out of the hot tub. "So do I."

Maeve lifts her chest out of the water and lifts her other tit to Joel and yells, "Slap this one too then, you bastard!"

He slaps her tit hard and lowers his head to kiss her on her lips. His tongue probes deeply into her mouth and gets an enthusiastic response. He pulls back and looks into her eyes to ask, "Do you like it rough my Goddess?"

"Yes. No. I'm supposed to be in charge here!" Maeve mewls as she feels her new friend's finger enter her wet pussy and slide up to play with her clit.

"Cum for me."

"No!"

Joel laughs and places both of his hands on the edge of the hot tub "I want some wine then, bitch."

"Fuck you, asshole," Maeve says quietly as she smiles at him and hands Joel a glass and pours the wine.

Joel takes a sip and hums, "MMMM, ambrosia, lover."

"You are so much fun, Baby, most men I have up here are so subservient."

"It wouldn't be the two million dollar penthouse would it?"

Maeve chuckles and answers, "Well... maybe."

A phone rings out across the patio and Maeve climbs out of the hot tub to answer it. Joel watches Maeve's naked ass jiggle and sway as she hurries across to pick up.

Maeve walks into her apartment while she talks to whoever is on the line. She comes back a short time later to rejoin Joel in the hot tub with a big smile on her face. "Would you mind having a threesome with a slave girl tonight?"

"You're joking," Joel says in awe of the events since has met this Goddess.

"Nope. My pet is on her way up right now."

"Your pet?"

"Oh yes, Baby, I have many 'pets' in these buildings; male and female.

"I hope you don't consider me a 'pet'. Do you?"

"No," she sighs, "you're one of the few to resist my dominance and you challenge me. I like that," she says as she strokes his cock. "Let's go back to the living room to wait for my pet, please. You'll like her. She will tell you just what she likes."

They step out of the hot tub and Maeve grabs a towel to dry Joel and herself off. "Do you like my hands on your cock, Baby?" she asks as she dries him.

Joel laughs and smiles.

They settle on the couch to continue kissing and touching each other's bodies as they wait for Maeve's pet. She can't keep her hands off his hardness as they cuddle into each others arms. Soon there is a knock on the door and Maeve struggles to leave her embrace with Joel and goes to the door to let her pet in.

Joel leans back on the couch as Maeve leaves the room. He waits with his hard cock lying heavy on his stomach as he hears Maeve open the door and talk to her pet.

He hears murmurs and quiet voices until he finally sees Maeve bring her friend into the room by her hand. The woman is barely five foot tall and is wearing a shear white robe that hides nothing. How she could have left her apartment and expect to get here without being seen is a mystery. He can see the hard nipples on top of her large breasts as they push out the thin fabric that doesn't hide her dark areola and a hint of darkness between her legs. The little girl is gorgeous with huge tits and a tiny waist that swells to wide hips. She has a perfect heart shaped face with ears that are almost pointy and stand out from her short brown hair that is cut to make her look like an elf or a Disney fairy.

"Do you like my pet?" Maeve asks as she stands behind the girl and runs her hands up and down her almost nude body.

Joel can see the submission in the girl's face as she stands trapped in Maeve's embrace before him.

"Yes, I do. She almost looks like a child. Show me more."

Maeve smiles at Joel. She grabs the front of her pet's robe in both of her hands to pull it open and off her shoulders to trap her arms behind her and expose her tits.

The girl's eyes pop open and she looks back at Maeve with a stunned expression before looking down at the floor in total embarrassment with her face and tits turning a bright red.

Maeve leans in close to whisper in the girl's ear loud enough for Joel to hear "Tell your new Master what you are. Tell him what you want. What you need!"

Pet whispers in a very quiet voice, "I'm submissive."

"Louder," Maeve yells as she spanks her pet.

"I'm a submissive slave! I need to be dominated! I want to be disciplined! I have to be spanked for my disobedience to my Mistress!" the girl yells.

"Her name is Rachel but I call her pet. Do you want to see more of her?"

Joel just nods his head yes.

"She is ours for the evening. Touch her. Feel her. Use her, Joel. I have to go and get some things that she keeps here for my pleasure.

"Pet, present yourself to your new master," Maeve orders as she leaves the room.

Rachel can't bring her eyes up to look at her new master's face. She can only look at his beautiful cock. She understands now that she is finally owned by her Mistress; you can only give what is yours.

Joel is silent as he looks at the woman held by her robe in front of him wondering what to do. He has heard about bondage and submission but has never thought that he would be involved in any of that where he is suddenly a Master with a willing slave patiently waiting for his every whim in front of him.

Pet stands still with her head down waiting for her Master's touch.

Joel is stunned by the events of the day. His cock is hard again after fucking a Goddess and he is now standing looking at a beautiful woman who is giving herself as a slave to him and Maeve. He shakes his head in wonder.

Rachel thinks of herself only as pet now as she waits for her new Master to touch her. She has only given herself to Mistress before, but now she waits for a Master to possess her. She glances at his thick and very erect cock with its pierced shaft waving in front of her and wonders if she can even take such a large thing into her tight little hole.

"Close your eyes."

"Yes Master," pet whispers.

She obeys and then feels Master's hands as they touch her breasts... no her tits. Mistress has told her many times that a Mistress has breasts and a pussy while a slave named pet only has tits and a cunt.

Pet feels the hands of her new Master as they gently touch her tits and pinch her nipples then nothing. She moans when she feels a hand on the simple bow knot of the sash that keeps her from being completely naked. There is a gentle tug and she feels the sash fall away. Her silk robe slides from her body to the floor. Pet keeps her eyes closed as she stands embarrassed and completely naked in front of her new Master; a stranger whose name she has only heard once and has now forgotten in her lust. Her arms are free now but she clasps her wrists behind her back while she waits nervously on her Master's pleasure.

Joel really doesn't know what to do. The Goddess that he has just made love to has left him alone with her slave; her toy. "Maybe I'll just keep quiet and I'll play with this beautiful woman until Maeve gets back," he thinks.

Pet gasps as she feels the touch of Master's hand when he caresses a hip as he moves behind her. She feels his strong hands grab her wrists and move them up behind her head to the back of her neck and knows that is where Master wants her to keep them. She now feels totally exposed and on display for Master this way. She knows that her body is his to have and use as he wishes. She amazes herself as she pushes out her chest to properly display her tits and moves her legs a little farther apart so that her Master can have free access to her cunt as well.

Joel gazes at the beautiful girl in front of him in wonder. She is proudly displaying her naked body for him. He reaches up to touch this vision of submission that stands waiting for his every whim.

Master's hands touch her arms just below her elbows and gently move down to her back where they touch her sides with the finger tips just reaching the swell of her breasts, no, tits.

"Pet has tits," she remembers as Master's hands continue to her explore body.

The hands move over her back up to her shoulders touching and lightly caressing her as they move. Pet pushes herself back onto Master's hands as they explore her body. Her nipples become even harder and she feels her juices filling her cunt with her sweet nectar.

"Yes! I have a cunt!" she exalts to herself. If she were to spread her legs a little wider her cunt lips would open and her juices would gush out into the thick pubic hairs that try to cover her extra long labia and run down her thighs.

Master's hands slide down her body until they rest on the swell of her hips where they first move forward to feel her shivering tummy and then back to touch the tops of her ass. Pet moans as Master's hands roam freely over her body to take possession of each cheek and touch her anywhere he wants. One hand returns to a hip to steady her while the other moves down the crack of her ass to briefly play with her tight rosebud before moving on to toy at the opening to her most secret of places. She spreads her legs wider to offer better access to her Master and her juices flow from her cunt over his hand and down her thighs.

Master's hands leave her again and she waits impatiently for a caress or even just a touch from him. Pet feels a hand on her hip again as Master moves in front of her. She keeps her eyes closed while she waits for what he will do to her next.

She doesn't have to wait long for soon she feels fingers brushing up and down her hard nipples. Pet moans and pushes her chest out even more as her new Master runs his fingers over her sensitive nipples without touching her tits. He moves them up and down and across her nipples in an endless pattern that drives her crazy while never letting them touch her slave tits.

Yes, she thinks of her body like that now as Master drives her to heights of ecstasy that she has never felt before. Her nipples throb as they bounce from finger to finger as he moves his hands up and down and around them. She can feel her clit quiver with each little movement and pet knows that she is close to an orgasm but must hold back for permission to cum.

Pet thrusts her slave cunt out at each bump of a finger across her nipples and moans when Master takes his hands away from her again. She looks up at the stranger that has touched her like no other person before and looks into his blue eyes. Master smiles down at her and doesn't say a thing as he puts his hands up to gently close her eyelids again.

Rachel, who now truly thinks of herself as pet, waits with closed eyes for Master to touch her again. Every nerve in her body is on fire as she stands waiting for his next touch. She doesn't even know if Joel is his real name. She can't believe that she is surrendering her body to a complete stranger.

She sighs and leans into her Master's hands as he begins to caress her nipples again. This time he uses the palms of his hands to slowly drag the tips of her nipples in endless circles while still not touching her tits; just her nipples. Her clit vibrates and her nipples get even harder as she begins to pant from the need to release herself in orgasm.

"Please Master," pet whispers.

There is no answer as her nipples continue to be caressed.

Pet begins to rock her hips as if fucking some imaginary lover and moans, "Please Master, let your slave cum. This slave needs to cum."

The gentle hands continue to drive her crazy with lust until she feels his hot breath on her ear, "Cum for me pet. Cum while I caress your nipples. Cum now."

Pet loudly moans out her need, "Thank you Master!" All she can feel are Master's hands as they move over her nipples and her dripping cunt as she begins to cum just from his touch on her. Pet's orgasm deepens as Master changes from using his palms back to his fingers. Her whole body begins to shake and her knees get weak as she screams out her joy at being allowed to cum when he begins to pinch and roll her nipples in his fingers.

When pet finally comes back to her senses her tits are being cupped and massaged by gentle hands. Strong fingers probe her soft flesh, ignoring her achingly tender nipples. All too soon her tits are left behind as Master's hands glide down over her quivering stomach toward the centre of her being. Pet opens her legs wider and she arches her back to better present herself. She moans out her lust while she waits for his touch. Even more of her nectar rolls down her thighs to fill the room with the musky aroma of her sex.

A finger circles pet's bellybutton before moving down across her sensitive lower belly to stop just above her thick untrimmed bush and then it is gone. The room is filled with groans of frustration and the smell of pet's arousal as she pushes her body forward seeking Master's hands. Her entire being is now centered on the touch of his wonderful hands. Pet yearns to look at Master, to touch his thick cock but he has gently shut her eyes and placed her hands behind her neck. Pet knows that she must stay as Master has left her or suffer the consequences.

After an eternity pet feels the weight of Master's hands on her hips again. They slide down her thighs and then move to cup her ass before sliding around to softly brush across her thick pubic hair. Pet's bush is so thick and soft that it looks like fur. She refuses to shave or even trim it and has been punished many times for disobeying her Mistress when ordered to shave.