Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 01

Story Info
Meave is blackmailed by her boss to become sex slave.
2.6k words
4.02
144.5k
60

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was glad I reached the client an hour early, as I was setting up to demonstrate my company's software. My team had been working on this for 2 years, and as program manager I do the demos as needed. My machine booted up and I signed in. The screen went black. Subsequent restarts had the same impact.

I called my co-worker Jerry to run his laptop over to do the presentation. The company's marketing rep and Jerry showed up 5 minutes before the presentation. Jerry's computer worked perfectly, and the presentation was over in an hour. The client was happy, and Jerry and I headed back to the office.

Even though it was late, I wanted to check my laptop. I placed it in the docking station and booted it up. It worked perfectly. Exhausted after doing an energetic demonstration, I decided to check the logs tomorrow.

I was sipping my Venti Latte when I used my key card to enter the building.

I heard a voice "Ms. Dumhal? The CTO would like to see you in his office, now."

I look up to see a big guy in an expensive suit.

"I am sorry I'm not sure who you are." I respond.

"I am Aedan Laoch, Director of Security." He tells me.

Director of security, what could this be? If the CTO was happy about my presentation, he would not send security. Aedan leads me to the elevator and hits the button for the top floor.

"May I ask what this is about?" I ask when the elevator starts moving.

"You will find out in the meeting." He states flatly.

I am getting nervous, a meeting with the Chief Technology Officer and the Director of Security? I have no idea what could be going on.

We get off the elevator and Aedan nods at the receptionist. She looks at me with curiosity.

He leads me to a luxurious large office. All I notice is the CTO's black hair and brown piercing eyes, which seem to be pinning me in place.

Aedan tells me to sit on one of the leather couches. I choose the one furthest away from those eyes. They never leave me, no I feel pinned to my seat.

"Ms. Dumhal, according to our records your computer downloaded all of our proprietary files to the company you presented to yesterday. How do you explain this?" Says Mr. Diabhal

I am shocked. My laptop wouldn't even boot, how could this be?

"It couldn't have sir, as soon as I logged on the screen went black" I tell him.

"You know as well as I, that when it went black it was running a script that copied everything over." Mr. Diabhal told me.

I did not know this, what is going on?

"Sir I assure you, I did not run a script. My machine stopped working. It started again last night when I docked it. I was planning to check the event logs this morning, to try and figure out what happened." I said

"No need for that Mr. Dumhal, we have already done that and the logs show the script was run. You were the only person logged on, so it could only have been you." He replied

I don't know what to say. How could this be?

"Give her the file for review, Aedan." Mr. Diabhal said.

Aedan brought me over a file. I see the first page is event logs, that do indeed show a script being run from my computer.

"Honestly, Sir, I did not run this script. Someone must have put it on my computer." I say, defending myself.

"I may have believed that, except the rest of the file includes a dummy company email address requested by you from IT. This email has been in communication with several of our competitors offering to sell our proprietary software. There are records indicating that you will receive a cash payment after delivering part of the software." Mr. Diabhal thumbed through papers as he is telling me this.

I thumb through the documents on my folder, and it seems to contain the same information. I can feel myself going pale.

"Sir, this was not me. I swear it. I would never sell out the company. I have worked here since college, and I love it here." I say.

"Yes it is puzzling. Until this you were on the fast track to management. I don't understand why you would throw away your career; and risk jail time." He said.

This must be a dream, this just can't be real. Who would set me up like this?

"If you look at the last page, it includes your bank account. It shows a substantial deposit the day before your first drop of code." He tells me.

I look at the last page, I am shocked to see $50,000 was deposited earlier this week. I feel myself go even paler. How could this be? Who would be setting me up?

"Then this morning when Aedan searched you, he found this flash drive." He holds up a black flash drive. "It has the final pieces of the software you sold our competitors."

My mind is reeling, this is just not possible. Then it occurs to me that Aedan never searched me. It starts to sink in then.

"One of you is framing me for this. Why?" I ask.

"We have no idea what you are talking about." Says Mr. Diabhal, as he actually winks at me.

"Cuff her Aedan. Take her down the private elevator to my car so at least she is spared the humiliation of being taken out in cuffs."

I barely notice as he puts the handcuffs on. I am numb. I feel completely distant from myself. The next thing I know I am in the back seat of a town car. Aedan puts a seatbelt on me and gets in the driver's seat. Mr. Diabhal comes down and gets in the back next to me.

Great. The CTO is taking me to the police himself. I huddle in my seat, edging as close to the door I can. Away from Mr. Diabhal.

I am too miserable to think very much. Why would they set my up like this? Tears start rolling down my face. I hope he does not notice. I try and make anger take over so I can at least defend myself. I can't. I feel so little hope this would work out. Was one of them selling to the competition and framing me?

The car stops, and I realize we are at a private residence. Actually, a private estate with a huge house. Aedan drives the car to a big garage and opens one of the garage doors. The garage is huge. There are 4 cars in it with spaces for more.

Aedan leads me out of the car and up a stairway. He opens the door at the top and we enter a spacious kitchen. I smell food. He makes me wait until Mr. Diabhal comes in and sits at a table. I notice the table is set for two.

"You will obey me and cooperate if Aedan takes off the cuffs. If you don't, then we go straight to the authorities." Mr. Daibhal tells me.

Aedan removes the cuffs and leads me to a seat across from Mr. Daibhal. Aedan disappears.

"What is going on?" I ask.

"Sit Maeve." He orders, "Relax and drink your wine for a few minutes."

He pours two glasses of wine, one for him and one for me. He watches me intently as we drink our wine. I drink mine down in one big sip. I know

I should try and keep a clear head, but I need wine right now. We repeat this a couple times, until I start to feel relaxed, and a little tipsy.

He uncovers our plates and tells me to eat. I push my food around my plate, not eating a lot. He eats everything on my plate. He pushes his chair back and looks at me.

"You are a very attractive woman; single, living alone with a cat. I want you as my mistress. My whore. Here is my proposal: you are promoted to my personal assistant. Big promotion for you. You will work - most likely less hours - on my pet projects. Your main job is pleasing me sexually, and anyone I tell you to." Mr. Daibhal,

"This is non-negotiable either this or we prosecute you."

I am stunned. Mistress? Whore? Who does he think I am?

"No way! I'm not a sex toy." I say indignantly.

"I believe you will come around. Shall we talk about how you can spend a good portion of your life in prison? Or do as I propose." He tells me.

My mind races, trying to work out all the possibilities. Surely, the truth will come out. He pushes the file towards me.

"Double check the evidence. You will find you really have no choice." He tells me.

I thumb through the file. He is right, it looks bad for me. They had me. I consider sticking to my pride, and saying no. I think about the evidence. About how it will be my word against them, and any support personal they can get to testify. Then I think about spending time in prison. I lower my eyes as I realize I only have one choice.

"I don't really have a choice, do I?" I practically whisper.

"No you don't. Knowing that I have complete control of you, I have a hard-on that needs tending." He tells me, "Follow me."

I follow him. Feelings of shame and humiliation wash over me as he leads me to a bedroom. I don't notice much about the room.

He sits on the edge of the bed, "Strip for me."

I stand there with tears in my eyes. Can I really do this?

He says "Now! You will address me as master."

I take off my blouse, leaving me in my bra, and move on to my shoes and pants. I am now in my underwear. I am so exposed and vulnerable.

"Don't push me Maeve, you won't like the consequences. I like to use whips and canes on disobedient girls. The red welts are a big turn on, I wasn't planning on using them this time, but I will." He tells me.

I remove my bra and underwear, crying as I finish.

"Now crawl over to me." He tells me.

I swallow, being naked is not good enough? I have to be further humiliated by crawling?

He lifts an eyebrow, which I take as I better move it. Or else.

My face red, I crawl over to him, my eyes down. I hear his zipper, and am guessing I don't want to look up to see what he is doing.

I get to him with my eyes down.

"Look at my cock little slave." He tells me.

I do, he is stroking his cock. I feel like I am going to throw up.

"Give me a blow job, and make it good." He says.

I hesitantly put my hand around the base of his cock, and put my mouth around the head. Bile is rising in my mouth.

He slaps one of my breasts.

"Suck me bitch, give me the best blow job you ever have and swallow my cum. I don't want to see any drops leak out." He orders me.

I try to make my mind blank as I obey. I close my eyes so I don't have to see him. I suck hard, pull back and lick the head. I draw the head into my mouth and use my tongue on it. I can taste pre-cum and work hard not to throw up.

He grabs my hair and starts to fuck my face hard, pulling my head down on him. I start gagging, this seems to excite him, he gets faster and rougher. Tears are running down my face. He thrusts deep into my mouth and cum in my throat.

So disgusting, I try not to think about throwing up as I attempt to swallow. I manage to get it down. The taste lingers in my mouth.

"May I please have a drink?" I ask.

"No, you will taste my cum for a while. You need to get used to it, you will be getting a lot more in your mouth." He says.

I gag, but try not to let him see. Clearly I fail, because he smiles. Bastard. I wish I had a gun right now.

"Maeve, lay spread eagle on the bed." He tells me.

"Aren't we done?" I ask.

He slaps me, "Never question me. You better start remembering to say master every time you speak and we are alone."

I do as he says. He quickly binds me to the bed, then he leaves the room. When he comes back he has water with a straw, and a riding crop.

I want to ask him what that is for, but stop myself. He brings over the water, and he lets me take a small sip. It helps a little.

"Now we are going to have a quick training session, then I am going to return to work." He tells me.

"Tell me you want to be my mistress and whore." He orders.

Tears are running down my face. I don't say a word.

Suddenly the crop is hitting me hard, in the inner thighs on my pussy, on my breasts. I scream each time it hits.

One more chance, then I will gag you and beat you with this crop until your entire body is red.

"I want to be your mistress and whore." I say.

The crop repeats the process, inner thigh, pussy, breast. I scream even louder.

"Please, stop." I beg.

I get the crop again. The spots where it hits burn, I am struggling trying to get a way.

"Maeve, you are supposedly a very intelligent women. I don't understand why the concept of adding master is such a struggle for you." He says.

"I want to be your mistress and whore, master." I say. I just want the pain to stop.

I notice he left his zipper undone, and he is rock hard again. I shudder in revulsion as I realize hurting me is turning him on.

He strikes me again with the crop, my stomach, my legs, my arms, even my face once.

While he does this he keeps up a monologue about how he now owns me; I am his slut, whore, cunt, bitch, whatever he wants. I scream at almost every hit, he is putting his all into the crop.

Finally it stops, I am exhausted. My brain has shut down.

I feel his hand move to my pussy, he touches it.

He laughs, "So very dry. Training is definitely needed, you should be wet and begging me to fuck you by now."

He puts a small amount of lube on his cock, and painfully pushes into me. He bites the spots that he cropped on my breasts. I scream each time, and he pumps harder and faster when I scream.

"I love breaking in a new bitch. Especially, in this case. Where I break you and get to use you when I want." He says.

One more bite and scream, and he thrusts one last time and cums in me.

He goes into the adjoining bathroom and I hear water running.

"I will see you tonight, my slave. Enjoy your rest and respite." He says.

He walks out, and I am left bound and aching.