Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 07

Story Info
Maeve is blackmailed by her boss to become sex slave.
1.5k words
4.27
52.8k
12

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Aedan shuts the door I call him back.

"Yes?" he says.

Maybe it would be better if you did give me something to help me sleep." I tell him.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"Yes, tonight will go either two ways; I will convince myself I can escape; or I will go into despair. I really prefer to sleep." I say.

He says something to the guard, then comes over and holds my hand until there is a knock on the door. Aedan opens it and is handed some pills and water. He brings them over and I take them.

"Thank you." I say

He pushes back my hair and kisses my forehead again.

The next four days are more of the same, I have two sessions a day giving blow jobs. The pleasure stimuli for me gets less as the days go on, until I cum when my mouth is filled with cum every time.

This is not an accomplishment that I am proud of.

I have overheard enough to know The Devil is not happy with this gentler training. Mistress reminds him he is paying her big bucks to make me a good slave. A slave who is acting out of fear or hatred, cannot give the same pleasure as one who enjoys it. He grumbles under his breath, but lets her control my training.

Sunday morning, I am in the kneeling position I was ordered to be in by 9:00. Shouldn't Sunday be a day of rest? I meditate and focus on my breathing to calm myself. I was told we are finished with the blow job training. I have no idea what comes next, and I am anxious.

Finally in comes Mistress, The Devil, and of course Aedan.

The dominatrix asks "Slave, have you ever done anal?"

I feel my ass checks and anus tighten in response to this query. Of course I haven't, who does she think I am? Nice girls don't do anal. Oh my gosh, is this next?

I blush and answer, "No, Mistress."

Fuck, I am becoming what they want me to be; no forgetting to say Mistress or Master for me. I cum from men cumming in my mouth; less than a week ago I had never let a man cum in my mouth.

"OK, slave, we will start slowly. You need to try to relax, it will be less painful that way." She tells me.

I try to control my breathing, to calm myself. It is not working. I have no idea what is going to happen.

She tells me to put my face on the floor. My hands stretched and clasped over my head as far as they would go. Stick my ass in the air.

I am very apprehensive as I get into the position.

"Aedan, stroke her back and try and help her relax." Mistress says.

He follows her instructions, his touch helps me relax.

I start a mantra in my head, "Don't fight, the devil is looking for excuses to punish me. Don't give him reason."

Hands push my inner thighs so my legs are spread more. I stiffen all the relaxation going out of me.

"Slave this will be so much easier if you can relax." Mistress says.

I can't, I don't want I don't want what is coming. Of course, I never wanted to be blackmailed. Damn The Devil for setting my up like this. Why did he choose me? There are plenty of attractive women he could have picked; most with bigger breasts. Women who brag about their sexual exploits all the time. I am such a prude compared to most of the women in our office.

Gentle hands spread my ass cheeks, a finger starts rubbing lube around my asshole, I stiffen more.

I get a hard slap to the ass.

"Come on slave deep breaths and relax, I don't want to make your first experience with this painful." Mistress says.

Fingers start playing with my clit, I start to get wet after a few minutes. Hands caress my upper thigh.

"That is a good little slave, you want to cum don't you?" Mistress purrs.

"Yes, Mistress." I say

"Good girl." She says.

She starts to finger fuck my pussy. I can't help myself I start to moan and beg for more. I know I am being manipulated. Having been in state of constant orgasms for days, I am easy to arouse.

At the peak of my orgasm she gently pushes a finger up my ass. I moan, it intensifies the orgasm.

"Very good girl." Says mistress.

She keeps fingering my pussy, slowly moving the one finger in and out of my ass.

I feel something foreign at my asshole, she explains "This is an enema, before any serious anal play, you need to give yourself one. Unless the person who is using you likes to do it themselves."

I stiffen again as it starts to go in. I clinch my ass, and suddenly it is very painful.

"No, I am not ready." I yell.

The riding crop comes down on my ass a couple of times. The Devil has been waiting for this moment.

"You don't have a choice, we can make this easy or we can make it hard. Push like you are trying to use the toilet." She tells me.

I do as instructed, and feel the nozzle of the enema pass deeper into my body. Once it is in there is no more pain, just the feel of it.

"OK, now I am going to fill you up with the solution. You may feel some cramping. Since this is your first one, we will not make you hold it long." She tells me.

Hold it long? I really don't like the sound of this. I close my eyes as I feel a warmth filling me up.

"Aedan, rub her back and tummy to help her take it." Mistress instructs.

He does as ordered just as the first cramps hit. I moan, it feels like menstrual cramps. Mistress stops the flow, until the cramps ease up. She starts the flow back up. We repeat the stop and start process until the enema is empty.

Finally, she pulls it out. I feel so bloated.

"We are going to keep it in a few minutes, then you can go use the restroom." She says.

We wait.

Finally she tells me to go release, she suggests I crawl, so gravity does not make me release pre-maturely.

I am humiliated, but I do as she says. Luckily none of them protests as I close the door for privacy.

It feels like I am on the toilet forever, getting it all out. When I am done and they hear the sink, they tell me to take a shower.

I do as instructed, and put on a robe as I come out.

"Good slave, dis-robe and get in the position we just used on the bed." Mistress orders.

I do as instructed, and she starts playing with my pussy and clit again, bringing me to orgasms multiple times.

Then she shows me a butt plug, "This is one of the smallest. I will insert it, and you will keep it in until instructed to take it out."

I bite back the "no" that wants to pop out of my mouth. I don't want The Devil to have the chance to use the crop on me again.

She starts playing with my pussy some more, and I feel the tip of it on my asshole. She is keeping up the pussy play: the orgasms keep coming. The butt plug slips in easily.

"You can turn over now and lay on the bed." She instructs.

I do as I am told, and The Devil, who is now naked comes over and lays on top of my.

"Spread your legs slave." The Devil says.

I do as instructed and he runs his cock over my pussy lips. I can't help myself, I beg for him to fuck me. The devil enters me. I feel so tight with the plug in. He is fucking me hard and fast.

"Watching you turn into my slutty slave make me hot and hard." He tells me.

I hate myself for it, but I start to have multiple orgasms. It almost feels like my hatred of him makes it more intense. He finally stiffens and cums.

He gets dressed and says, "You are fucking hot slave, by the time this training is over you are going to be the best whore ever. I was right to choose you."

"Remember little slave, leave in the plug until you are told to take it out. Next we work on bigger plugs, then you get cock up your ass." Mistress says as they head for the door.

Aedan is the last to leave, he gives me a meaningful look. Only, I have no idea what it means.

Coming off the orgasms, I feel so used. I have a reminder of it in my ass. The shame is unbearable and I curl up in a ball and cry. This situation is so hopeless; I miss my apartment, I miss my cat, and I even miss my job.

To be continued...