Mafia Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fuck with me, bitch. I own you now. You're daddy killed my mother so don't doubt I'll kill you if you give me reason to. Do as you're told, suffer and show Daddy what a trooper you are, and maybe you'll get out of this." Donna was screaming and Amy could see there was no reasoning with this woman she was deadly serious, perhaps insanely serious.

However Amy was confused for her father had never confessed such a terrible crime to her and she was sure he could not have done such a thing. Yes, he was a cop and carried a gun, but he wouldn't murder someone. Amy reacted with justifiable anger in the face of what she thought was a lie. "Fuck you. I don't know what you are talking about...my father never murdered anyone. He's a police officer and he helps people, but he'll arrest you when he finds you."

Another powerful slap found Amy's face nearly knocking her down and making her realize it didn't matter what she said. "Shut the fuck up, bitch. You know nothing and your father is a murdering asshole, but he'll get his with your help." Donna hissed the words as she grabbed Amy's thick blonde hair, pulling her head painfully backwards. "Time for your first show so remember to smile pretty for Daddy."

Donna and Ava walked the shivering Amy towards a darkened corner of the warehouse where a sturdy wooden chair was, but just as they arrived the area was suddenly lit up by camera lights. Johnny and Carlo were following the girls and Donna pushed Amy into their arms. "Strip the jogging outfit off her and get her in the chair. Let's see what she has on underneath." Donna made sure the video camera was turned on so it could catch every moment of Amy's humiliation.

As the two girls watched, Johnny and Carlo ripped the jogging suit off to reveal the trembling victim's lacy white bra and panties. The thugs forced Amy into the chair and used thick leather straps to bind her to it, making sure her knees were as widely spread as the chair allowed.

"Oh, how pretty, white lace, I'm surprised you don't have Hello Kitty panties on too. What are you, fourteen?" Ava joked as Donna aimed the camera at the helpless Amy's horrified face.

Looking through the lens of the camera to survey the scene, Donna decided on a special touch which would make father Todd wonder. "Get one of the dildos and stuff it in her cunt. Don't take her panties off, just let it stretch the fabric, like she suddenly has a big cock. Daddy will no doubt wonder what sort of slut you are, sweetie."

Ava was eager to comply and soon she was forcing a fat latex cock through the fear dry folds of Amy's vagina.

"Nice touch, "Ava snickered as she worked the dildo in. I don't think our whore likes big cock. Look at her face."

The image Donna saw in the camera was nearly perfect for her first assault on Todd Marlowe's mind. There was his little girl bound in a chair half naked with her hair disheveled, her eyes glistening with tears, and a grimace of pain distorting her fear-racked face. "How about one nipple, pull down one of those cups.

Johnny was all too eager to do the honors and he felt the soft tits as he did.

"Smile for the camera, whore," Donna teased. "Do you think Daddy will wonder what's in your panties, or does he know his little girl is a slut? Did he catch you masturbating in your room as a fifteen year old, or were there condoms in the trash after your boyfriend left?" Donna panned the camera all over Amy's body giving Todd close ups especially of the dildo-stretched panties.

Amy began to weep uncontrollably which was of course perfect a far as Donna was concerned. Her anguish would translate easily to his anguish, but then Amy realized something.

"Daddy, help me! These people have me and their telling lies about you. Please help . . . " It was all Amy got out before Ava slapped her and then Donna shut down the camera.

"Oh we have a heroine bitch, trying to warn Daddy. Too bad the first scene had the volume off. Such a waste of talent." Donna approached and took Amy's exposed nipples into her hands. "But don't worry sweetheart, we'll get to your speaking roles after your broken a bit. Daddy is gonna see a lot more than this and you'll soon be narrating. Yep you'll be telling Daddy what you love, like deep-throating and taking cock up your ass while you beg for him to save you and eventually he will. Then the fun really begins." With seemingly no mercy, Donna twisted the nipples of Amy's heaving breasts compelling a shrieking howl from her bitch.

"Ok, I think that should do for Miss White Lace's first show," Donna announced. "Guys, strip her naked, play with her a little, and then lock her in her cage with wrists and ankles cuffed as I showed you. I'll download the camera into the computer and send it to Daddy, but after that I want you in back, girl."

Donna winked at Ava, but her eye caught Johnny's carnal look at her.

"My pleasure," Ava eagerly added, but Donna was gazing at Johnny.

"Not your turn yet, Johnny, but keep it stiff for me," Donna hinted.

Later after she'd made passionate love with Ava, Donna realized her excitement over what she was doing to Amy was unbounded. Her psyche clearly linked the bondage, humiliation, and sexual abuse of the young girl to sexual arousal and soon she would need more than Ava to sate her lust. She would need cock and Johnny's would do nicely.

***********

Todd Marlowe sat in his recliner checking his email on his daughter's laptop. It was just before noon and he wasn't even aware Amy had been kidnapped. He simply thought she went directly to school and would change out of her jogging clothes there. Opening his inbox, Todd's attention was immediately drawn to an email entitled Amy's gone. At first when he saw it had a video file attachment he thought it was spam and was about to delete it when his cop senses tingled. He went to the window and looked out, something he hadn't done before, and he saw the worst possible thing, Amy's car was still there. She hadn't gone to school and if that was true where was she for it had been hours since she left the apartment house.

Todd broke out in the cold sweat of fear as he went back to the computer and opened the email. The video file was small, only nine MB, which meant it would be a short film, but what drew his attention was the message in the body of the email.

We have her. Miss Aquamarine Spandex and white lace underwear is our prisoner. Watch the video and know there will be more until you surrender to us and pay for your crime. How do you surrender, save sweet Amy, well there's no rush there after all the bitch is having fun. Bye for now and enjoy.

There was no name and Todd was certain if this was the Gionese family the email would prove untraceable. He mentally prepared himself before clicking the video file, but no preparation was adequate to deal with the images which soon flooded the computer screen. There was Amy, his precious daughter, bound to a chair, gagged, and nearly naked with what looked like it might be a dildo jutting out of her vagina to tent her white lace panties. Her eyes were filled with abject terror and he could barely look at her face. At one point, she seemed to scream something, but there was no sound on the video so he could only imagine her begging him to save her. The last thing he saw petrified him as a hand lashed out from off camera to slap poor Amy's face hard.

When the video ended, Todd Marlowe sat still as his heart raced and he tried to pull himself together. Right now the worst thing seemed to him to be the dearth of instructions. They weren't going to let him help her yet, not until they tortured and humiliated her more. Todd didn't want to think about it, but it was not something he could push out of his mind. His precious child, the daughter which seemed to be the only clean and pure thing in his life was going to pay for his attempt to gun down Mario Gionese. This was the first time he regretted pulling the trigger that fateful day he'd killed Mario's beautiful wife by accident.

Todd began pacing nervously back and forth feeling his anger build at Amy's kidnappers, but what could he do. Just after he clinched his fists in a fit of rage and he pounded the kitchen table in utter frustration, he remembered a small detail of the video. Something he'd seen, but not seen.

Quickly he rushed to the computer and despite his desire not to see Amy like this again he replayed it, fast forwarding to near the end when the hand flashed across the screen to slap Amy's face. Yes, there it was big and bright, the hand had pink frosted nails. Instantly Todd knew one of the kidnappers was a woman, but it didn't make any sense. There were no female soldiers in the Gionese mafia family. Mario was always accompanied by middle aged thugs of mostly Italian descent. The whole revelation made Todd wonder who the hell had Amy?

Turning up the heat

Donna, Ava, and their two soldiers sat drinking cold beers as Amy watched from her cage. It was a large cage, but hardly comfortable especially in the position they had forced Amy to assume. Her wrist had been cuffed to bars at the top of the cage and the cage itself was large enough for her to hang with her back uncomfortably pressing against the back bars. Her legs were spread wide and cuffed to each front corner of the cage so she was indeed displaying her body to her captors like she was nothing more than a hanging piece of meat.

"What's next, boss?" Ava remarked after downing the dregs of her beer.

"Well, what do you recommend to punish our bitch? I'd like her to feel pain first and then be used for sex." Donna grinned wickedly at the prospects ahead.

"Who gets to use her, Boss? I'd love to fuck her tight cunt." The voice was Carlo and Donna wasn't surprised. She was well aware they couldn't keep a naked fuck bitch around long without letting the muscle have its way.

"Well, truthfully I was going to have her first, with that big black strap-on we bought, Ava, but I see you boys are getting randy. Is there something we could do about that, girl?" Donna's question was liltingly stated, but it was tongue-in-cheek as she and Ava had already decided to enjoy some cock tonight. After all, Amy shouldn't be getting it all.

"I think we could accommodate them, later after we're done with the whore." Ava added while licking her lips with anticipation.

"Well then, it's settled, you boys don't have long to wait." Donna grinned, but then pointed at the large duffel bag she knew Ava kept most of the things they'd bought at the fetish store. "Can you pull some things out of that bag and impress me, girl? Put our bitch in a world of hurt while I show her a new life as a sex slave."

Ava got up, went to the bag and unzipped it and her eyes got big like a little girl in the candy store. "Oh yah, I can do lots with this. Hell I'd forgotten we bought so much for our slut."

They all got up and moved closer to the caged and hanging Amy who began to tremble and sweat more melting the mascara around her eyes so it ran down to her cheeks.

"Ready for another scene, sweetie? Daddy has no doubt jerked off to the first one and he'll want more of his personal slut. Humm, maybe he won't surrender to us. After all he's got a good thing going, hot porn he doesn't have to pay for." Donna laughed as she reached in the cage to fondle Amy's bare crotch. "Oh, she's shaking. Guess we have her attention. Now let's see if she's warming to this."

"Bet she is, the shy ones are usually closet subs. They want to surrender control, but they're too scared." As Ava spoke Donna's first finger slipped inside Amy's pussy and to Donna's surprise there was copious wetness.

"I think you nailed it, Ava, she's almost dripping wet." Donna slipped another finger in and probed deeper in Amy's pussy provoking a gasp and breathy moan from the captive.

"Please . . . please don't do that. I don't want it." Amy was on the edge of realizing something she'd never been able to face and she was begging Donna not to push her over the edge.

Donna laughed and began frigging her slut's wet slit. "You don't want that, no, I can see you don't, but what's strange is your cunt seems to want it. How do you explain that?" Donna continued to finger fuck Amy and the girl quickly lost control. In seconds she was writhing against her cuffs and moaning loudly until finally she found words.

"Ohhh, god, I'm . . . I'm gonna cum . . . fuck . . ." Amy exploded and began to spasmodically rock the heavy cage so much that Carlo and Johnny steadied it. Her eyes closed and she screamed as she her orgasm racked her body and mind.

"Shit, we should have got that with the cam." Ava observed as she watched Amy spend.

Donna stood up and turned to her girlfriend to whisper so Amy and the muscle wouldn't hear. "No need, there'll be plenty more of that now that she's beginning to realize what this does to her. Soon we'll have her begging for cock as Daddy watches and when it's over, if I don't miss my guess, she won't be able to stop and resume her past life. She'll be hooked on being a slave, my fucking slave." There was a tense seriousness to Donna's words and Ava could tell she intended to follow that path with Amy.

"After all, she'll need someone to guide her after Daddy's balls are cut off and nailed to the wall." Donna quipped.

"I like your style, Donna, I always have, but what now?" Ava asked.

"Take her out and do your thing, girl. Make her suffer and bind her tight so she's ready for my cock when I get back. Then we'll make another movie for her daddy."

Ava looked down at the naked, spent and hanging Amy, who seemed like she was in her submissive state, a world all her own to feel her need. "Okay, leave it to me, I'll get her ready for you. I'm gonna oil her up and hogtie her in a position she's never imagined. You'll have your choice of her holes, does that sound good?" Ava felt confident she could impress her girlfriend with her BDSM expertise.

"Just don't forget to enjoy yourself. Make her do something for you. Use the boys to compel her if you need to. You might as well enjoy her as I certainly am going to." Donna laughed and began to saunter toward the girl's living quarters before she called back to Amy. "Gonna go now, sweetie, but don't worry, I'll be back and I'll look a bit different to you." Donna laughed outrageously as she walked away.

Donna takes her slut

When Donna returned she was stark naked with a fat black latex cock strapped to her crotch. As she approached she couldn't help but see the eyes of the two guys mesmerized by her nubile body. "Do you boys want some of my cock. It's bigger than yours." Donna giggled as the rubber cock swayed back and forth.

"No, boss, we're good. Just admiring the view." It was Johnny's voice and his blue eyes were dancing as he watched her.

She knew she would be sucking his cock later wanting it hard and driving in her pussy, but that was later. Right now she looked at Ava who smiled.

"You like how I trussed up your bitch?" Ava smiled, proud of what she'd inflicted on poor Amy.

"Carlo, you're on the cam, get all of this, tight shots that show everything including her face, but not mine." Donna barked the command at Carlo before she looked down at Amy.

Oh my god, beautiful, a work of fucking art. Donna was truly impressed with Ava's handiwork as Amy's glistening body was just as Ava had promised. In a position the innocent young girl had likely never contemplated being in much less being forcibly bound in.

She was suspended by her waist but only slightly, mostly her bottom half which in the position she was in was now higher than her head and face. Her legs had been forced apart with a spreader bar between her ankles, but there was ample room for Donna to duck under the bar and get her strap-on in position to fuck Amy. Amy's helplessly bound body still struggled occasionally, but each time it did it transmitted the motion down the partially suspended body to the face which Donna could see was close to the warehouse floor. Amy's arms, elbows, and hands were forcibly pulled back behind her back and Donna noted the bitch's elbows were tied brutally tight together which must have been extremely painful.

Reaching out, Donna touched the high legs, pushing the body to see what happened and the result was a groan of pain from Amy.

"I went with no gag for now, but if she gets to loud I have a ball gag ready. Check out the face and tits." Ava noted with pride.

First Donna looked over the soft C-cup breasts which were clamped and weighted. The weights were swinging wildly against Amy's chest which must have been agonizing, but Donna batted the weights on purpose to test the reaction and again Amy groaned in pain.

"Oh dear, those must hurt, sweetie, but you'll soon get used to pain." Donna giggled and bent forward to look at Amy's face.

"Geez, Ava, you're fucking evil, but I love it. It will make it so her pretty face takes all the pressure as I rape her." Donna was truly impressed as she looked at how Ava had clamped Amy's nostrils and fastened them to a solid weight on the floor, twenty pounds of steel.

"It can be moved, of course, but if it is she's in serious pain." Ava advised as she moved forward and literally pushed Amy's body far enough to make her nose pull the weight along the floor.

Amy howled like a wounded animal and Donna shrieked with laughter. After it was over, Amy began to beg for mercy. "Please, whoever you are, I can't take this. You're killing me. Please let me go."

"Oh, poor bitch, but I'm sorry. Only one thing can free you. Daddy has to come for you. When he does you can go, but not with Daddy."

Amy may have had the beginning of an understanding of why she was here before, but now things became all too clear and she began to wail and cry. "No . . . nooooo . . . he didn't do what you say. He's not a murderer." Amy's words made Donna furious, but she controlled her temper to channel her spite into her rape of Todd Marlowe's daughter.

"Showtime, Carlo, be sure to keep the camera off my face." Donna did not want to be identifiable in the video. Ducking under the spreader bar, she stepped up behind the downwardly hanging body of Amy and found her pussy was at just the optimal fuckable height. Ava had done well.

For a moment, Donna considered taking Amy's rear hole sans lube, but she decided to take the cunt first and then when Amy thought the worst was over, her anal virginity would fall.

With no mercy, Donna grabbed the captive's hips and thrust, driving the fat rubber cock deep inside her pussy with one powerful stroke. Amy screamed no and Donna withdrew and thrust again to nonverbally say yes, this is going to happen whore. You're going to be used.

As she fucked Amy, Donna could hear the floor weight dragging occasionally after every particularly deep and hard thrust, but she could also feel her blunt end of the dildo, buried deep in her cunt, begin to steadily propel her toward orgasm. By fucking Amy she was indeed fucking herself, only in a much less painful way.

When she was close, Donna began to talk to Amy, or rather talk to Todd, knowing she'd turned on the sound this time. "Talk to Daddy, bitch. Tell Daddy how it feels to have you slut cunt filled. You want to cum, don't you? Tell Daddy, ask him if you can."

Amy was a rag doll, helpless and in agonizing pain for the first time in her young life, but she had already realized there was a sexual part of this. As her body had become somewhat accustomed to the agony, she found the cock thrusting in her wet hole became more and more prominent in her mind until it became all she wanted. By now it was to the point that she was close to orgasm too, on the brink of exploding. She heard Donna's voice, which was fast becoming her only reality, and the first signs of her accepting her submissive sexuality came dribbling out.