Magazine Subscriptions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I lifted it again and the door bell rang.

"'Hell,' I said.

"I carefully shut the den door behind me, crossed the hall, and opened the front door and looked out, then looked down, guided by my peripheral vision. There stood a pipsqueak of a cub scout, a clearly nervous cub scout. The boy held a clipboard attached to which was a multi-colored form. His mother stood on my driveway watching.

"'Would you like to uh like buy some popcorn? It's like to uh support troop...'

"I roared 'No! Don't bother me!' and slammed the door.

"Back in the study I said, "The nerve!'

"The next couple blows were harder than I'd intended causing the girl to cry out and sob quite loudly. In order to calm myself, I certainly didn't want to do any real damage, and as I said, I wanted the interior space to feel things from her perspective. I took a ball gag from my cabinet of paraphernalia, where my Dad'd kept his bowling trophies. She shook her head and said 'No, please!' But when I pressed it to her lips she opened her mouth willingly enough. There were tears on her cheeks. After adjusting the strap around the back of her head to hold the ball firmly in place, I wiped her tears away lightly with my fingers. Her skin felt so soft! Just like her bottom would feel. I realized I hadn't actually felt that and did so. I relished its warmth. I thought I could tell its heightened color even with my eyes closed. By way of experiment I put one hand to her face, the other on her bottom, both comforting a cheek I thought. Yes, the latter was surely the warmer.

"The next half hour was as pleasant a time as I could remember ever having. I used the paddle, then my hand, then I took a leather flail to her back and thighs. Her eyes were wide and pleading, her cheeks moist with tears, her skin was deliciously soft and glowing with a sheen of sweat. She wriggled and struggled in such a delicious fashion.

"I imagined what the blows were like to her. How it felt to press and struggle and bump against the leather. What each sharp bitter sting must be like!

"I took a break and had a beer (a point of intersection with my Dad) and admired her. Then two more good smacks and I could contain myself no longer. I dropped my pants, pressed my dick to her opening, gave her bottom a good slap, gripped her waist, used her hip bones for purchase and drove in.

"She gave a surprised outraged choking gasp and bucked beneath me. She was quite wet so I slid in easily, but God she was tighter than anything I'd ever felt. Pressed hard against her hot struggling bottom, I knew I wasn't going to last but an instant. That quite annoyed me, I wanted the sex to last and last. I wanted the detachment to savor it from her perspective, her ass hurting each time I butted it with my hips, her breasts and chest sliding on the leather, the feel of the leather on her face, the hot feel of me moving in her... I desperately tried to think of something to cool myself off.

"The doorbell rang again.

"'Shit,' I swore.

"I pressed up against her and waited. I figured they'd go away.

"There was a second chime, followed in quick order by an impatient third.

"I pulled out and yanked my jeans up over my angry frustrated cock. 'If it's another fucking scout I'll kill him.'

"I must've looked quite a sight when I opened the door because the young woman waiting there took a step back."

He paused.

"Jesus," I said.

The real Jane, the current Jane, moved around the table, clearing our dinner plates.

"Right," he said. Then he went on, "In fact the woman before me was not all that young, wore too much makeup, had multiple piercings in her nose, ears and lip, had strangely tinted hair, massively high heels, and hot pants. Over it she wore a hard shiny black coat. She was everything my instructions to the agency said not to send.

"I gaped at her in horror.

"'Look I'm like sorry I'm late,' she said. She took the gum out of her mouth. She dropped it onto my step and flattened it with one of the pink platformed toes of her sandals. "The traffic like really sucked. There was this one accident and then I got off at the wrong exit which really sucked."

"I, I don't need you any more, go away."

"What the fuck? I'm only like 30 minutes late. You look like you've been getting yourself into a state without me. Let me at least give you a blowjob."

"I grabbed the 750 from the hall table, I'd put it there for convenience.

"'I want something extra for like driving all the way down here for nothing.'

"I put more money in her ringed fingers and slammed the door.

"God, what have I done?" I gasped. I stared at the closed door of my den in horror.

"I opened the door. This time I looked down, to where the girl'd set her purse, on the chair. Next to it were her jeans, t-shirt, bra, and underpants. Also next to it lay a clipboard. Attached to that was colored crap about magazine subscriptions.

"'Jesus, I'm so sorry,' I blurted. I rushed over, yanked the straps from her ankles and wrists. I helped her off the horse. She reached up behind her head, pulled the strap over her head and pulled the ball gag out of her mouth.

"'I am so sorry,' I said, man, I could see and taste ruin and arrest and jail.

"'Thought I was like someone else?' she asked acidly.

"'Jesus, yes. I'm so sorry.' I bent and picked up her clothes and handed them to her.

"'Do I look much like her? Is she like my long lost twin?'

"'I'd never seen her. I didn't know what she looked like. I'm really really sorry.'

"'You said that already,' she said. She twisted to have a look at her ass. 'It's like turning blue'.

"'Would you like something for...' my voice faltered.

"'Forget it. Like I'd take anything from you? It'd me break out in an itchy rash for your viewing pleasure.'

She winced as she pulled her underpants on. Winced again as she wriggled a bit to get her bra on, winced and bit her lip when she bent and stepped into her jeans and pulled them up, gasped when she moved her shoulders to pull her t-shirt over her head, and again when she leaned back against the horse and looked at me.

"'Are you going to...'

"'Call the cops?' she looked at me calmly. She walked over, bent down, with a muttered 'shit', picked up her purse and the clipboard and took out her cellphone. She turned it about in her fingers, staring at me coldly. 'It's a lucky thing for you my sister got the flu and I got home from school yesterday and so could go around for her. She's not eighteen. You'd be looking at statutory rape. That's worse than the ordinary kind. As you certainly should know, given your interests.'

"'Look please,' I said, 'I'm really sorry. There's nothing I can say. I would never ever force...'

"'I, however, am 21 next February so you are spared that.'

"She turned her phone over a few more times.

"'Bet that first doorbell was a little kid? Like a cub scout? I bet you were like real rude to him?'

"I said nothing, looking at her without quite understanding where this was going.

"'That was my little brother. I'm surprised he came here. You are known to be a real cheap jerk. Bet he found that nobody else on the street was home just like I did and took a chance, not wanting to have walked around for nothing. I remember trying to sell you Girl Scout Cookies when I was a Brownie. You nearly bit my head off. You are really mean.'

"I opened my mouth.

"'Be quiet,' she said, 'There's nothing you can say in your defense. You were going to pay that girl, the one you thought I was? You probably did pay her, right? For what you did to me?'

"I nodded, just glad her fingers weren't hitting the 3 dread numbers.

"'That is so wrong. This is what you're going to do. It's your checkbook that's going to get walloped now.

"'First, you are going to buy some subscriptions. A lot. 20 won't do it. There are 40 magazines listed. I counted 'em because I couldn't believe there were so many. 35 is your target. You can leave off the five you'd never read. You are going to learn a whole lot about home furnishings and shit. Oh. There are a couple magazines for kids and teens. Leave those off your list. They wouldn't be good for you. Make your choices right now.'

"'I don't have interests in that...'

"'I don't give a shit about what interests you. Make your choices.'

"'OK,' I took the proffered clipboard and started making checks.

"She laughed. 'You're not even looking. You oughta like check 'em out. Maybe there's something actually along your low kind of tastes. My sister said they tried to broaden the selection this year, appeal to a wider audience? 'Spanking Today' might be there.

"'Now put your name on it, add it up, and write me the check. It gets made out to Tallmadge High School.'

"She looked at the total. 'Bet that's still way cheap. What did you pay my twin? The one who I should thank for saving me? Never mind. I'll bring my brother's order form around tomorrow afternoon. You gonna to be around? When do you get off work?'

"'You're gonna be buying a whole lot of popcorn. You're going to be like a good Mormon. You're gonna be able to live a year off your popcorn stockpile.

"'Maybe you'll share when I deliver it. You gotta wait until I'm home next. I don't trust you with my brother. I'm partial to butterscotch.'

"'Now I'm leaving.'

"She saw her reflection in the mirror in the hall. Her face was sweat and tear stained. "Shit!' she said, 'You'd've let me go out looking like that?'

"I showed her the downstairs' bathroom. I went upstairs and got a brush that'd been my wife's from the back of a drawer. I'd known it was there, but'd just left it.

"After straightening herself up, she stood at the door with her clipboard. 'Remember, popcorn order tomorrow,' were her parting words."

"That's how we met," he said. "And that's why I had to move. It would've been awkward having her move in with her family just around the block."

"But how?" I asked.

"How did she come to move in with me?" He was quite enjoying my impatient curiosity. "Let's have desert. Jane's baked a pie." That was something we'd both gotten from our childhoods, a preference for the less sweet deserts.

I saw Jane hesitate in the kitchen doorway.

"Jane," he said, "It's time for desert."

Her feet turned nervously inward, her big toes touched.

"Desert," he said again.

Her tongue touched her lower lip. She vanished. I heard her move about to get the plates. When she reappeared, carrying the pie, she'd taken off her clothes.

Of course she was everything he'd said. That had been apparent from how her body'd inhabited her jeans and blouse.

The fact of her though. In order to maintain my self-possession, I concentrated on the ample brown bush of hair on her crotch. I imagined ordering that shaved then waxed.

She went back for the plates. Then she cut and served the pie. How beautiful her every movement was!

"We'll have coffee," Dave told her, then he went on.

"Well, that night, it must've been around 1, my doorbell chimed and chimed again. At first it mingled with whatever I was dreaming. Then through the heavy disorientation of sleep, I sorted out what it was. "Fuck." I said. I could go a month with no one coming to my door.

"I trundled down the stairs, opened the front door, and there she stood. Her pretty face all I could see in the night. She wore the same clothes. She had her toes pointed in and she shuffled nervously from one foot to the other.

"'I uh want to like apologize,' she all but whispered. 'I shouldn't have made you buy all that stuff. I was like real mad.'

"I stared at her without really comprehending.

"'Those massive orders'd look suspicious anyhow so you're off the hook,' she added.

"'Ah shit,' she said and jumped into my arms. She glued her lips to mine, put her arms around my neck and locked her ankles behind my back. 'For God sake,' she whispered, 'It's cold out here and I'm like so hot.'

"Her hand touched my cock through my pajamas and shocked me into motion. I kicked the door closed behind us, ran with her bouncing like a sack into the living room. It was dark. I knocked my knee against the couch.

"'Oh shit, my back and butt!' she moaned when I'd bounced her on the couch and then landed on her myself.

"We struggled around. We tugged at her jeans. She dropped on me and began bouncing about like an equestrian who's mount has an exceedingly uneven gate.

"She cried out and we both came. The race was run in under a minute I think.

"She lay on me a moment, then stood up and pulled her jeans back on and felt about on the floor for her sandals.

"I followed her to the front door. She turned and looked at me. 'This afternoon was like the most awesome thing that's ever happened to me,' she said softly, 'I know it was by mistake but...'

"There was another silence.

"'All afternoon I've been like on fire. Like when I finally got a boy friend who knew his right from his left and knew what to do with a girl. I'd think of him and what we'd done and I'd get such a burning feeling I couldn't sit still. This was 10 times worse than that. Even momma's 10 little helpers,' she waved her fingers at me, 'Were no help.'

"She watched me some more, 'Listen,' she whispered, 'You should be like taking charge here. I'll play my part as good as that friend of yours would. Pretend that I'm her.'

"There was a silence. Somehow I found the presence of mind to start playing my part.

"'Always take you shoes off when you come in my house,' I croaked.

"She sighed and stepped off her flip flops.

"'Come to the kitchen,' I said. I closed the blinds and turned on the light. 'Always use the backdoor. There's a key in the corner of the windowsill. When you come, come in that way. Take your shoes off when you come up my drive...'

"'I came through the backyards,' she said, 'So no one would see me.'

"'OK, into my yard and don't interrupt and leave your sandals at the bottom of the steps. Now strip.'

"Her eyes looked up at mine, her feet turned in again in hesitation. 'You can always go home,' I said. 'And bring the popcorn form tomorrow and I'll order the shit by the bucket and we'll be done.'

"She pulled off her t-shirt, she wore no bra, pulled down her jeans, hooking her white underwear at the same time.

"Her bottom was considerably black and blue. I slapped it and she jumped. Her back and upper legs were red and crisscrossed with slight welts.

"'Lord,' I thought. The hair around cunt was a bit matted from our efforts.

"'You need punishing.' I said, 'I don't take to being disturbed in the middle of the night for business that could've waited till morning.'

"'Your back, ass and thighs,' I went on, 'Need a rest. Your front,' I touched a breast, twisted a nipple, let my fingers fall down over the slight swell of her stomach, down to her moist cunt, 'However, is unblemished.' This was true in terms of both perfection and damage, I thought.

"I saw that sweet widening of her eyes and flaring of her nostrils and opening of her lips.

"'However, the gift,' I said, slipping my finger up her. I felt quite surprised at myself. 'Almost outweighs the grievance. That should count for something. I think for punishment, I'll have you do some cleaning.'

"She looked surprised and disappointed. I grinned, 'You can always go home.'

"I led her to the downstairs bathroom. 'Get busy,' I ordered.

"She looked uncertain, 'I don't know quite how,' she said and she blushed.

"'Don't you do any chores at home?' I asked. 'Get the broom and the mop from the kitchen closet.'

"When she was back, I said, 'First you sweep, then you use the scouring powder from under the sink and scrub the bowl with the brush, then sprinkle the powder on the porcelain of the toilet and sink and around in the shower stall and go after it with the rag you'll find under there as well. Then you rinse the rag and wipe. Then you mop. Simple.'

"I watched her go about it for moment. Just watching her muscles and her bones shift against her skin. Watching her bottom tighten when she bent, her breasts bob! I went back to the kitchen and got myself a beer and stood looking at the floor.

"She reappeared. 'You mopped?' I asked.

"'What do I use?'

"'The mop.'

"She made a face. 'I need a bucket.'

"'Just plunk the mop in the toilet bowl. It should be clean now.'

"I watched her mop and then I followed her upstairs and watched her repeat the whole procedure on the upstairs bathroom. I thought of having her clean the rest of the house just so I could watch her move.

"I had her stand with her legs spread on the living room carpet, hands behind her back, resting on her bottom. The blinds were pulled and only a light in the hall was on. She was the essence of brightness in that room.

"My mother had never had her ears pierced. She'd had these earrings that clamped onto her earlobes. I still had them in her jewelry box in the back of a closet. I doubt they're worth anything. I got them. I took a pair, topazes set in silver oak leaves. I showed them to the girl, placed one on her left nipple and tightened its little screw. The look on her face, her round eyes and the O of her lips as it went on!

"'Keep your hands clasped behind you,' I reminded her.

"I did the other. I knelt before her, caressed and kissed her cunt, then pinched its left lip. On went one of my mother's old pearl earrings with little silver lilies. I decorated her pussy and fondled and further aroused and clipped the hood of clitoris. With each earring she gasped and shifted. Sweat stood above her lip and beside her eyes. As a joke, I hung my mother's gold and lava earrings on her ears, beside her little pearl studs, her only piercings that I could see.

"I thought of introducing her to clothespins, but that would've looked so prosaic next to her twinkling jewelry. I had to do something more. I had so rarely had the chance to play at leisure with a woman. When they're on the clock, one is so hurried. Only that week when I visited you, when you helped me get over my divorce. And even then it wasn't the same. This felt so open ended. I was so excited.

"I introduced her to wax and it was so sweet, watching her twist and moan and softly complain, but never once showing an inkling of a desire for me to stop.

"I could've played with her forever I think, never needing or wanting to press my cock into her, never needing or wanting to climax. I ran my hand over her sweating flesh, wishing my hand had the power to wipe the slate clean so I could begin anew.

"'Oh my god,' she said, jerking me out of my exalted state. 'It's almost 4:30. I gotta get home before anyone wakes. For pity sake fuck me. But its gotta be quick.'

"I did. I tipped her on the couch and drove in from the rear. She came instantly and when I started my motion I knew I wasn't going to last the second minute. She came again right when I did with a tortured shriek that echoed through the house.

"We undid my mother's jewelry in a hurry and she headed in to the shower.

"She was out the door in 2 minutes.

"That Thanksgiving week, she came floating across the backyards every night. The last night I let her ride the horse again. When she left she kissed me and said, 'I'm so going to miss this!' And then gripping her ass ruefully, she added 'And every minute of the ride back to school I'm going to remember it. Maybe I'll take to tripping and landing on my bum, just to keep the memory of you fresh.'

"She stuck her head back in the door, 'I still think you're mean.'

"When she came home for Christmas she stunned her parents by telling them that she wasn't going back. She said she'd been unhappy, that the kids at Swarthmore were snooty and she had no friends. She said she planned to get a job and work till fall and then go to Kent State.

"I got her hired as a receptionist where I work. She took a room in a house rented by young kids starting out in life and I bought this townhouse close by with a suitably soundproofable basement. I sold the house I'd grown up in and I've never been back."