Magdalena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

Her tight elasticated hole resisted as expected, but I held my cock firmly there, pressing forward...”Oh, no, no” she squealed, “It won’t...it’s too big .. it will hurt too much” yet even as she cried out, her body was pressing back, wriggling and writhing, as if trying to screw my cock into her ...and then ... the elastic gave way just a fraction, and my cock head invaded .. and she screamed, loud ...shuddering.. “Oh god, Oh god” she cried. But I closed my ears to her cries, pressing forward, deeper and deeper into her incredibly tight, hot ass hole, until finally my balls were banging on the backs of her thighs. Then I stopped, holding myself in her ..waiting for her ass to adjust, waiting for the pain to diminish, as I knew it would, and she whimpered and moaned.


I reached around and started to stroke and caress her beautiful breasts and those horny, puffy nipples, and she squirmed with the sudden pleasure, squirmed back against my cock, forcing it to move inside her, then moaned again. But this time the moan had a deeper sound .. the sound of growing passion .. and slowly, gently, I began to move inside her, fucking her tight sexy ass ...and she responded, pressing back against me, moaning and shuddering, starting to cry out, “Mmm yes, David, yes, oh yes, fuck me ... oh god it feels so good”

I was amazed, it had taken my late wife at least four attempts before she found any pleasure in having her ass fucked at all. Although it had become one of her passions right to the end, and here was this sexy 20 year old taking to it like a duck to water... I sure liked her resume so far!

So I stood there hip deep in the water and I fucked her ass ... and it was better, better than anything I’d experienced before .. she was crying and shuddering and calling out and I was fucking into her faster and faster ...and then I was EXPLODING ...pouring my hot juices into her ass ...and she was screaming out an orgasm too .. her legs almost collapsing beneath her as she came and came and came!!

I don’t know how long we stood there afterward, my cock still firmly jammed into her ass, our breathing sounding like a runaway locomotive in the cavernous room, but finally I pulled it out, the plop sounding loud, followed by her mew of disappointment. I swam away from her to gather my breath .. and my thoughts ... this was totally crazy .. could I really consider her as a Secretary .. what would everybody say ...what would they think ...could I really keep my hands off her. I looked back, she’d pulled herself from the pool and was standing there smiling down at me ... a smile that radiated contentment ... and...she’d really loved the slight roughness of that sex...my cock stirred wildly again, and I groaned ..no...no .. I’d fought that all my life ... that part of me that got excited by things in those books and magazines and videos .. sex that wasn’t as loving and gentle as mom always told me I had to be.

I climbed from the pool and walked towards her, taking her into my arms and kissing her passionately, almost brutally, feeling the wildness in her own response, and groaning inwardly. I pulled back, “What about boyfriends?” I asked,

She smiled, “There was one that daddy wanted me to go with, but it finished, he couldn’t satisfy me the way I needed to be satisfied” she said, staring me straight in the eyes, “Oh, he was gentle and loving and ... But, there’s something in me that needs to be dominated ...taken...like tonight ...god, you aroused me so much” she whispered. “Take me again ... now!!”

I pulled back, holding her at arms length, feeling the wildness surging up in me...all those suppressed feelings ... “You must learn to control your desires” I said, “A good Secretary, knows when to be proper .. and when to be hot”

Her whole face glowed, “You mean ... I’m going to be your new Secretary?” she gasped,

I smiled, “Oh, you have the perfect resume ... the perfect ass! ... the perfect pussy! ... but most of all the perfect attitude!” I said, “I know very well you will carry out my every instruction .. without question” and I turned her around and bent her over and ...well, it was a perfect ending to a perfect evening as my cock slid deep into her tight ass once more ...and she went wild!!

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12