Mage Rescues the Sworn Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did they do?"

"They came after Wynda again, this time at MY plantation."

Lucius put his left hand into his pocket and pulled out what appeared to be a severed finger. "Remember what your mother could do with just a fingernail?"

"Yeah," Alex mumbled, remembering what his Voodoo priestess mother did to enemies.

"Well, I've got TWO of Theodore's fingers now. If he comes after me or my family again YOU will spend the next ten years FEEDING HIM! GOT IT?"

"I got it, Lucius," the gangster said.

Whatever had been holding Desmond to the wall let go of him and he barely kept his feet under him as he caught his breath. Lucius' magic had obviously grown stronger since their last meeting. Lucius was backing toward the doorway when Alex managed to speak again.

"Carter?"

Lucius stopped. "Yeah?"

"Congratulations on your marriage," Alex said sincerely. "Your daddy would have been pleased with Yasmine."

Lucius didn't know how Desmond had heard of Yasmine, nor did he care, but he said "Thanks, Alex," as he stepped back out of the room. He disappeared into the darkness and Alex checked the pulse of his servant.

Back at Cartier Plantation a half-hour later, Lu knew Yasmine and Wynda waited for him. Wynda's first visit to America wasn't off to a great start, he thought as he opened the door.

Both women were in their ceremonial robes, Wynda newly sworn to perpetual virginity. They both stood and bowed to him as the master of the home. It surprised him; he had left them attending his other victim while he took Teddy to Dr. Ben-Joseph's home.

"Did the Turk live?" Lu asked, looking directly at his wife. She hesitated to answer.

"'Tis best ya don' know, BALI CARTER," Wynda answered for her in her thick Scottish accent. "Le' the matte' res' w' th' Sisterhood."

Lu's eyes darted back and forth between his wife and sister-in-law. Wynda hadn't spoken that many words directly to him since he rescued her in St. Demo, and he wasn't used to being addressed in the ancient language outside the Brotherhood. To be called a "bali," a "master," was an honor he had not yet achieved. Which was this, Yasmine's gift of foresight, or Wynda's affirmation of his plans?

"Are you..." Lucius started.

"Tonight the blessing will be formal," said Yasmine.

"And I'll be wake," added Wynda.

Lucius said nothing as Yasmine took his right hand and Wynda his left. They led him into the master's chamber and began to peel his clothes off together. Wynda reached into the pocket and removed the severed finger from the jacket as Yasmine continued to undress her husband.

The Sworn Virgin left the room only long enough to add the new trophy to the bottle of brandy in Lu's study where he kept Teddy's other finger. By the time she came back Yasmine had her naked husband on the bed. From there he had an excellent view as both women opened their robes and dropped them to the floor.

Wynda began to chant as Yasmine crawled onto the bed and up her man's legs, her breasts gently touching his toes, then his feet, then his legs as she reached his penis and kissed it reverently. This was the Sacred Union, the ritual their ancestors treasured so highly: It was whispered that no couple who received the Blessing ever died childless.

Yasmine did not hesitate long on Lu's organ with her lips. Satisfying him orally was not the goal tonight. The ritual required that her womb receive his seed, but she took the time to press against him and kiss as they normally did in their loving. He fondled her breasts and back before feeling for her bright red shock of pubic hair. He found it was already soaked by her natural, sweet, feminine juices. Wynda continued to chant at the foot of the bed.

For seconds, or minutes (or hours; it made no difference to Lucius and Yasmine), they pressed lips, tongues and bodies, exploring each other's now familiar bodies with hands now skilled in pleasing. At length Lucius reached for a pillow, placed it behind his wife's hips and rolled her onto her back. The firm packing in its soft cotton casing raised her hips to receive him into her body. It would position her clitoris so that each thrust was more pleasant for her and his sperm would more easily reach her uterus.

Wynda's chant called on the Ashera to make life in her sister's womb. Prayers might be answered this night or not, but the Carter bloodline would someday pass through the MacKenzie woman's body, connecting ancestors to descendants in the unbroken lineage.

Lu positioned himself above his wife. She pushed upwards to meet him as he penetrated her. As he started to rut she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his lips on her neck, hands on her back and the weight of his body on top of her. Wynda continued to chant.

The couple's motions were almost perfectly timed to the Sworn Virgin's chant, rhythmically moving in unison, 'Mine was clinching her vaginal muscles around his penis on each thrust, as her mother had taught her to do. Even his breathing was timed to please his woman, and, in this ritual, his God. Wynda continued to chant.

Orgasms began to rock Yasmine's body, breaking her concentration. First a small, localized ripple in her crotch, then the sensation grew to sweep up her body as Lucius' thrusts became out of sync with Wynda's prayers. He felt the pressure building... building...

To say that their respective climaxes were religious experiences would have been an understatement. To say that they were simultaneous was only incorrect by seconds. As her brother-in-law's sperm filled her sister's womb, Wynda's voice changed tone.

Lucius' body went limp and for seconds he lay heavily on his wife, enjoying the contractions of her muscles around his spent and sensitive organ. They both took deep breaths before he rolled off of her.

For the first time since their bodies had joined, they could see Wynda, still naked, still chanting, but now out of rhythm. She had collapsed backwards into an armchair, one hand fondling her nipples and the other between her legs, buried in her dripping, red-haired virgin orifice, fulfilling her own needs as she blessed the union.

Yasmine had seen this many times in the years the sisters had shared a bed, but Lucius was fascinated. The women looked so much alike, and he had never seen Yasmine sitting across a room from him in such a state as he saw his sister-in-law. Yasmine said nothing and let him watch: such was the Ancient Way.

Wynda threw her head backwards as the hand between her thighs moved faster and faster. Her chant stopped, and so did her breathing as a huge orgasm (her first? Second? Twentieth of the night?) sent visible trembling through her virgin body. She collapsed in her seat, arms and legs falling limply as Lucius stared.

Yasmine's hand directed his face toward hers, to fix his attention on those now familiar, yet still mysterious eyes. She raised herself up to kiss him again, deeply, soulfully, passionately, softly.

Lucius felt another body moving into the bed behind him and broke the kiss to turn. Wynda was pulling back the covers and climbing into the marriage bed to complete the ritual by sleeping with the mated couple.

"Don' ya t'o wan' ta ge' unde' th' sheets?" the virgin asked.

Yasmine's hand pulled Lu's face back to look at her again. "I told you that you would get used to this, Ishi," she whispered.

"You can breathe again, Pat," said Astrid, not raising her head from Lu's arm.

Patrick had been thoroughly fascinated by Lucius' story. "So, how does this 'Sworn Virgin' thing work? She sleeps with the couple and you have babies?" he asked.

"Not always," said Lucius. "It took years before 'Mine got pregnant, but she had foreseen it and we kept trying. Of course, I was interrupted by Bly along the way." Lu stopped as if he had said something in error and didn't want to talk about it. It was pointless to try to explain why he had fathered a child with his best friend's wife, or how that child never knew he married his own half sister.

"And Wynda?" asked Pat. "What happened to her?"

"What happens to all Sworn Virgins," said Astrid. "She traveled the world, blessing other couples and carrying the news of the Old Way from coven to coven. She officiated at my elevation to priestess, but that's a story men can't be told."

"Is she still alive?" said the guest.

"No," said Astrid, "but she did live to see Lu come back from the other universe, and she hated vampires as much as he does. Would you like to hear what she told me about the master vampire who turned Lu's brothers?"

12