Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I also remember just as vividly the feel of her tongue gliding into me like a snake, slithering here and there and everywhere and I was coming, coming, coming.

But I never slacked off my voracious sucking on Marion. The memory of her burning hot, velvety smooth walls is indelible in my mind. I can bring it back full force almost any time. "Look at me, I'm drooling down there. I'm ready to come right now just from thinking about her tongue in me... my first tongue lashing and perhaps the best tongue I've ever received."

----------------------------------------------------

I glanced at Maggie's cunt and saw it was true. Her juices were gushing out of her cunt and trickling down her thighs. I went down on her and brought her to an almost instant release and I kept at her until she shoved me away.

"Thank you darling," Maggie gasped as she regained her breath. "I needed that, and badly, but let me finish the story, alright?"

"Please do," I said and she resumed her story.

----------------------------------------------------

The next thing I remember is that Palo was hovering over me, or at least his massive cock was.

"You think I'm such a slut don't you," I said to him.

"No, not at all, Maggie, I would never think of you that way."

"But I intended to seduce you and wound up being seduced by Marion..."

"Marion has seduced many women... and men, just ask her."

Marion laughed and said, "It's second nature to me now. When I see someone I want, I usually get them. And I want you."

Palo's fingers were moving in and out of my quivering labia, and I couldn't respond to either of them, not then. All I could do was whimper and squirm under his manipulating fingers.

Finally I found my voice and moaned, "Oh yes... Oh yes," and grabbed his ass cheeks as my hips lifted from the bed. I had this irresistible impulse to suck him and twisted about until kneeling between his legs, then reached out with trembling hands to grasp his throbbing member. I recall that after I'd wrapped my hands around it there was plenty left sticking out above my fists.

Marion wormed her way behind me and pushed me forward so that she had access to my pussy and began to tongue me there. I gave a huge shiver of delight at that sensation, but managed to keep pumping my hands up and down his shaft as I watched his pre-cum begin to ooze from his slit and trickle down the shaft to my fingers.

I remember giggling as I smeared it all over the tip of his erection, making the head sparkle under the lamp light.

Then, still holding him with one hand, I lifted his balls, amazed at their heavy weight. I could feel them moving, almost wiggling around in my palm. It was with an automatic motion that I bent lower and licked them each in turn and caused Palo to moan.

My tongue worked a wet path across their wrinkled surface and he groaned again and I opened my mouth as wide as possible and took one ball inside, filling my mouth and causing my cheeks to bulge and then I sucked on it.

"Oh Jesus," Palo moaned as he felt me sucking him. He squirmed as my tongue laved over the swollen testicle in my mouth. I thought of biting him and realized the awful pain that would cause and quickly put the thought out of my mind.

Meanwhile, Marion was working her magic on me. I shivered again as her well trained tongue went from my juicy labia all the way down to my little pink, puckered asshole. I screamed and released his testicle, watching it as it fell from my mouth. And then Marion was eating me, having pried my lips apart and urged her tongue into me; licking, lapping and sucking wantonly. I imagined her tongue a gigantic cock as it wormed its way into my squishy wet cunt. She seemed to be burrowing deeper and deeper and while I knew that was impossible, I still held the thought that it was so.

I screamed out in joy and heard her moan in reply. And suddenly my ass was thrashing wildly as I jerked with both hands upon Palo's erection and tried to push off my own orgasm for a minute, a second, a moment longer, wanting this precious time to last forever. But Marion persisted, lathering my sweet sensitive slit with that tongue, that unforgettable instrument of ecstasy, and when she sent a finger into me and attacked my clittie, drawing the warm, slippery nub into her mouth and furiously flicking that serpentine muscle over it time after time in a virtual feeding frenzy, I drew in one long, loud, screaming breath and froze, my entire being rigid, waiting, waiting, waiting... and then I came, screaming, writhing, groaning and whimpering; losing all of my breath at once. And then I came again, almost immediately and found myself crying as she cradled my head to her breasts.

I was completely drained, physically and emotionally. My drenched pussy was ultra sensitive so much so that even the slightest movement caused me to tremble and shake.

They let me rest for a few minutes and then Palo was kissing me ever so gently on the lips while Marion did the same to my breasts. I had such a blissful feeling then, I was probably happier than I'd ever been in my life and knew that the night was young and so much more lay ahead for me. Then they both decided to relax along with me and we lay there, with me in the middle, pressed together melding our perspiration.

I don't know how much time passed before I remembered I had left off Palo in the middle of my blowjob and with a soft cry I reached for and found his almost hard cock. After jerking him to his full size I returned to his testicles, now even heavier than before and took each one in turn into my mouth. When I'd finished sucking on them both were dripping with my saliva. I continued caressing them with the tips of my fingers, and brought my eager tongue to his shaft and slowly licked him up and down. I pumped my hand slowly up and down the now slimy, wet shaft and felt him tremble. Sensing that he was ready to come, I eased of on my masturbation, but continued teasing him.

I looked to Marion for guidance and she nodded affirmatively to me. I went back to stroking Palo's erection and had to smile as I watched the blood filling his shaft and increasing its size, getting bigger, it seemed with each stroke. He was dripping a steady stream of his juice. I listened to him groan as I gave him a hard squeeze and then stuck out my tongue until it was directly in the path of his oozing excitement. When the pre-cum reached my questing tongue, it changed direction and began to trickle into my mouth.

Now I was moaning deliriously, and incredibly horny I had to have him in my mouth. At this point Marion began to lick my ass hole and I lost it. I quite teasing Palo and opening my mouth as wide as I could, gobbled him up.

"Oh my God," Palo moaned and lifted his hips, ready to come. But I pulled away before he could. I don't know where the strength to do it came from, for all I wanted at that moment with Marion's tongue flirting with the puckered entrance to my ass and wanting nothing more in the world than to have this fantastic man come in my mouth, I took him out of my mouth and squeezed the base of his shaft and thereby held him off from coming. I did make him groan though; a mighty loud groan at that. And from a distance, I heard Marion giggling at my action.

I counted to 30 before licking the crown of his cock and running my tongue around the corona.

"SUCK IT!" He bellowed.

And I did. Pumping him faster and faster as I sucked voraciously upon him; wanting him to call me the greatest cocksucker he'd ever known and I wanted him to do it in front of Marion.

Palo's legs tightened as he fought for control. I pulled my mouth away from his throbbing cock, keeping my hand firmly around his thick shaft. And then I began to blow my warm, moist breath over his steaming prick, enjoying the fact that I was driving him crazy. But I tried to suck him again and that did it, just a split second after taking him into my mouth and giving him one more frenzied suck... he loosed a torrent of jizm down my throat, choking me with both surprise and the tremendous volume of his load. Yanking him from my throat, I caught the second line directly on my nose and the third in my right eye. And all the while I was choking, blinking and gasping for a breath that would not come. Not until Marion, quick thinking Marion slammed her hand against my back and restored my ability to breath. I took a long gasp of air and then a second shorter gasp and quickly seized Palo's cock in my hand and brought him back to my eager lips and caught his fourth and last line of ejaculate on my tongue. Then Marion was wresting him away from me, taking him into her hungry mouth and sucking down whatever remnants were left while I savored his delectable flavor before swallowing and imagining it flowing right down to my stomach.

Then my eye began to hurt and I realized my vision was blurred and I got out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom to wipe my eye. There in front of the mirror I had to laugh at myself, for a large string of his ejaculate hung from my nose like snot, just out of reach of my tongue. Yes, I did try to capture it with my tongue, but had to settle on using a finger and wrapped the strand around my finger only to find Marion at my side, her open mouth reminding me of a baby bird seeking a worm from its parent. And so I shared the string with her. Taking turns licking and sucking it off my finger; we bonded as only two women who suddenly found themselves in love can do.

"JESUS!" Palo said as he sauntered into the bathroom and watched us finishing off his sperm through the reflection provided by the mirror. "Maggie... you are amazing!"

"Mmmm," I said quickly swallowing the last of my share, "You liked it, huh?"

"Damn right I liked it. It was... hey, I'm sorry Marion, but I gotta tell the truth, it was the greatest blowjob I've ever had by a mile. And not to slight Marion here, who also gives great head."

"I agree with that, Marion does give great head," I said laughing and was delighted when Marion smiled back at me and then moved in to kiss my lips. She surprised me by sending a mix of saliva and sperm into my mouth. I quickly ended that kiss and reached for Palo and transferred it to his mouth. He promptly swallowed it and then laughed aloud as we licked each other's come covered lips.

"You've devoured Palo, darling Maggie, now how about eating me?"

I took Marion by the hand and led her back to the bed, sat her down and knelt down in front of her. Marion, needing no further prodding, spread her legs leaving her dripping puss just inches from my yearning mouth. I examined her for a moment and then dove in tongue first, the very tip of my tongue searching this way and that until it collided with the forward wall of her cunt and elicited a huge moan of lusty gratification. I waited until her moan subsided and moved out and over her clit.

Marion's fingers were tearing at my hair as she started to buck and moan.

'There! That's it! Suck me there!"

I increased the intensity of my cunnilingus.

"UGH!" She gasped, and I felt a sharp pain on my ass cheek and realized Palo was spanking me and that the pain was remarkably stimulating. But still I had Marion to please and although reveling in the delight of each successive stroke, I concentrated all my effort into getting her off.

I moved my hands to Marion's firm round ass and pulled her tighter against my face."

She started to come. I felt it, for every fiber of her body was trembling and shaking. She was a human vibrator. I went to her clit and sucked it into my mouth and then nipped it with my teeth and then I was suddenly flooded with her juices. I was stunned to find them coming and coming at me and for a second thought that somehow her bladder had gotten involved and that she was peeing on me.

Some got into my mouth and I knew then it wasn't pee, but still it came out in torrents, covering my face, chin, breasts and hands. And all the while she was thrashing around violently and screaming out, "I'm still coming!"

That did it for me, and with one last slap on my rear, I discovered that I was coming myself and rolled away from the bed and fell to the floor.

We rested for about fifteen minutes and then I heard Palo say, "I guess it's my turn. And he gathered my up in his arms and deposited me on the bed.

"Oh yes!" I cried, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

And I shivered with delight when he moved the head of his cock over the lips shielding my hole and spread my legs impossibly wide, or so I thought.

He kissed me tenderly and I reacted violently, throwing my arms around his neck and wrapping my legs around his waist and began to squirm against him only to discover that he wasn't inside me and I moaned in despair.

Then Marion came to the rescue, taking his pole in her fist, she placed him at my entrance and smacked him on the ass... and Palo was in!

He began by circling his hips, permitting his corona to sample my warmth and wetness while I bleated my need for him to urge it deeper and deeper.

Then with a bellow, he dropped his hips and his cock slammed into me, almost full length. My fingernails raked his back as he pummeled me with his wonderful cock.

He pushed hard against my pussy, grinding from side to side, and I gasped and my lower belly started to tremble. Palo was super-hard now. I could feel the whole length of his stiff pole, from where its thick root spread me open to how it curved up inside my suddenly silky cunt. I was desperate to feel him shoot his hot load into me. I had tasted him in my mouth. Now I wanted to feel it in my pussy.

My pussy was generating those sloppy, gushy, noises. For some reason this made me feel totally female, totally sexy. Palo's cock was almost frictionless by this point as it slowly, steadily moved in and out edging closer to the explosion I knew was looming.

"Jesus, you're a great fuck, Maggie," he gasped into my ear, but... I really want to eat you before I come again. Do you mind?"

My body was quivering, inside and out. I could feel his erection throbbing and squeezed down around him. I had this strange compulsion to get tighter; a need to feel everything.

"I mean it Maggie," he said, his voice hoarse and he eased himself out of her clutching vagina.

And suddenly his fingers were prying her cunt open, wider than his cock had opened it and then he laughed, as his fingers played in the juices literally running out of my hole. He smeared them over my labia, all over my genitals; for that matter, there was plenty of juice for him to use and I was mortified and yet pleased with the nastiness of it all.

Then Palo spread me even wider and blew warm air on my pulsating clit and before I could scream my joy out at that fantastic sensation his mouth closed down upon me and I was being sucked into a vortex of ecstasy. His mouth was a veritable vacuum, sucking my pussy and the torrent of juices I was spewing out.

I was sooo fucking close to coming, a huge come at that, when he lifted my butt slightly and licked my asshole.

I went crazy.

I went off like a long string of Chinese firecrackers -- bam, bam, bam, bam. One climax after another. Some even seemed to verge on top of the other.

And then he mounted me. I was hopeless, a wreck, but I was certainly game for more. I was still coming as his throbbing prick slammed deep into my cunt. I learned from Marion later that I screamed from the point he made me come with his mouth until three or four minutes after he came inside me.

But something else happened first.

Marion was urging me to lift up and with her help I did hunch myself up. She kissed me and I loved it, not realizing the kiss was a distraction, a pleasant distraction but it served to take what remained of any coherency I still had working as Palo spread my ass apart with his thumbs and quickly moved from my cunt to my puckered asshole. He pushed in just as Marion sucked my tongue into her mouth, trying to swallow it. His large head slithered past my sphincter and into my apparently eager ass.

I severed the kiss trying to turn away but he was in and stayed there, for suddenly there was no discomfort, there had never been any outright pain, and I was enjoying the feeling of his filling my hole with his thick cock.

In less than a minute, Marion and I were deep into another torrid kiss and Palo was stretching the walls of my ass and I was loving that too. Soon Palo was pounding in and out of my ass.

"That's it baby, fuck me!" I cried and he increased his tempo.

"OH GOD!" Palo bellowed as he rammed in as deeply as possible. I could swear I heard his balls gurgle for a second and then I was filled with his burning seed. With the next stroke or two his cock was forcing the come from my ass out onto my thighs, his balls and the sheets.

As for me, I had never stopped coming. I was a total mess, quivering, writhing and shaking uncontrollably until finally I collapsed and rolled into a fetal position. They took turns holding me and giving me comfort. And I lay there for at least an hour, dozing and wakeful, feeling him oozing out of my ass all the while.

They made love while I recuperated, a sixty-nine and while I wanted Marion to eat me again, when they finished, she rose up dressed and then hurried him along. They both kissed med me and before leaving, made a date for the following night. We met constantly after that for over a year, until he died.

----------------------------------------------------

"What no one knew," Maggie said with tears coursing down her cheeks, "was that the night Palo died, Marion took her life; slitting her wrists on hearing of his death. And so the later news that he was being intimate with other women while keeping Marion and me together was more than I could bear."

I took Maggie in my arms and held her until long after she fell asleep.

Chapter 12. Maggie was still sleeping when Leslie came home around four. Of course I told her what had happened and she gave me a look that was filled with remorse.

"She's really had it tough, you know?"

I nodded, and asked it she wanted a drink.

"Sure, anything as long as it's potent," and she flounced down on the couch.

"What a day," Leslie said, "what a day. Boy if it weren't for last night and all that love making, I think I might have smacked my boss in the face and quit."

So I asked a few questions about her job and learned next to nothing, but all the same it seemed to help Leslie some. Of course, the drink helped as well and I soon had another placed beside her. When it was half finished, I asked Leslie to tell me how she met Maggie.

She burst out laughing. "What? You want the big story? You want the whole sordid tale?"

"Come on, Leslie, you know I didn't mean it that way. I want to know about the both of you and I thought..."

Leslie finished her drink and held it out for another. I got up and made her one, then sat down next to her.

"Okay, now give," I said hoping to prompt her into revealing the details.

Leslie looked directly into my eyes. "Okay, but I'm only going to say this once, so listen carefully."

"All right," I replied.

"See," she said and her words took on a gentle slur from the booze she'd consumed. "You should know all this already, 'cause you was... oops, I'm slurring my words, I mean, you were there."

"What?"

"Thas' right. It was the other night and you was there," she said, pointing her drink at me."

"Oh, Maggie must've known I wanted her. But she never gave me the opportunity until then. I mean, she told me to play along and to strip for you and she knew I was gay and all. She also knew that I mixed a guy in here and there; so she had me play along. I admit, I did get extra horny thinking about you. Of course, there was also the possibility... a good one too, come to think of it, that I'd get her too."

1...89101112...14