Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was extremely sexy and I had the erection to prove it. Still watching intently, I noticed how she applied the vibrator so that it nestled ever closer to her mound. The cord was starting to wrap around the handle. I wondered if she'd end up completely tangled in it by the time she came.

Maggie's eyes opened and met mine. I mouthed the words, "Want me to go down on you?" to her and received a negative head bob. I began to stroke myself and when she spotted me she grinned lewdly at me and licked her lips.

Her eyes seemed to glaze over as she concentrated on her pleasure. I could only imagine just how good she felt at that moment. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her senseless. I thought about waking Leslie and fucking her while Maggie used her toy, but decided against it. After all, Maggie had asked me if I wanted to watch her use her toy and I'd said yes.

She licked her lips and then grimaced. She squeezed her thighs together around the vibrator's tip and humped into it with a rhythm that appeared slower than it ought to be. Ah, but what did I know?

Maggie gave a quick gasp.

She's coming, I thought.

Maggie began to shake. She wasn't breathing, at least as far as I could tell without holding a mirror to her mouth. Her face reddened and her eyes popped open, but the pupils were rolled back and only the white was visible.

"Huh!" She gasped and took in some air, then appeared to relax a little.

Huh!" She groaned, then spasmed slightly and increased the tempo of the vibrator a notch or two. The humming grew louder and I realized that Leslie was awake and had joined me in looking on, watching Maggie masturbating.

"Huh... Ugh!" She grunted and came. Well it's possible she was coming all the time, I don't know. She turned the vibrator off and dropped it to the floor.

"You came, huh?" I said.

"Duh?" She replied and gave me this loopy grin as if to ask if I was mentally competent.

"So how was it?" I insisted on asking this stupid question for some inane reason.

Maggie replied after a few seconds had elapsed. "Pretty... great, actually, how was it for you?"

I had her legs on my shoulders before replying.

"I'm about to show you," I said, and I did.

Fully aware that I had two women to satisfy, I ignored my hardon and buried my face into her crotch.

"Oh yeah!" Maggie cried out as my tongue began its magic circle ride.

Using my thumbs, I spread her ass cheeks open as she started to fuck my face and wormed a finger into the tightness of her rectum.

"Christ Almighty!" Maggie roared and I moved to her clit and strummed it repeatedly with the tip of my tongue.

"Wait a sec! Oh, Christ this is GOOD!"

I gave it a hard, prolonged sucking as my middle finger pounded into her ass.

"I'm coming!" She cried out, lurching away from my face for an instant and then demonstrating an incredible agility, placed her pussy right back where it had been a moment earlier.

I saw a blur that had to be Leslie, moving in to kiss Maggie's lips. Then I saw nothing for Maggie's pelvis smashed into my face and I was surrounded with heaving flesh.

"OH! OH! OH! COMING!"

That was Maggie, but I knew that as her pussy sent a torrent of fluid into my eyes, nose and mouth.

Spinning away from my gushing girl, I reached out and found Leslie waiting patiently.

"I'm still hungry, baby, turn around; I wanna eat your ass some. Stick it out for me!"

At the same time I smacked her rear hard as she scrambled to comply with my demand. I sent a finger into her cunt even as she pushed her ass back at me.

"My God!" Leslie groaned.

"Oh, my God!" She gasped when my tongue rimmed asshole.

"Christ you've got a beautiful ass, Leslie," I snorted trying to spread her ass further apart. And then my tongue penetrated her rosebud, and Leslie began jerking and humping back at me, trying to get more tongue into her anus.

I had three fingers grinding into her cunt at this juncture and she was going crazy.

Maggie, I soon discovered was going after Leslie's tits, mashing them, mauling them and biting them. Each attack on her breasts brought Leslie closer and closer to her orgasm.

I managed to get more tongue into her and Leslie wanted the world to know, screaming, "YESSS! OH GOD! HE'S TONGUING MY ASS!"

Finding her in a sexy stupor, I repositioned her and she went along and I had her facing the mirror on the dresser across from the foot of the bed so that she could watch if she wanted. I swat Maggie's hand away from my dick as she tried to stuff it in her greedy little mouth.

"This one is Leslie's," I say and enter her from the rear.

"Ohhh, Jesus!" Leslie croaked, "I'm gonna come big time now!"

"No, not yet," I croak right back at her, my hand sliding along her belly until it reaches her pendulous tits and I squeeze a swaying nipple, forcing her to grunt.

"Ugh!"

"Like this?' I inquire.

"Love it. Squeeze 'em harder!" She groaned.

I leaned next to ear and whispered, "I'm gonna squeeze 'em from time to time as I fuck the shit out of you. Just tell us when you come."

She shook her head, I don't know why; perhaps it was to clear her ears; perhaps to signal that fucking her brains out was just fine with her. But I doubt she wanted to call timeout or watch a movie on TV.

The serious fucking started about then. Using a slow, languorous thrusting, each one at a slightly different angle delivered an unbelievable series of sensations to her system.

I waited patiently for the first sign of her orgasm and on feeling her clench my cock a fraction tighter than she had been, I switched from the slow fucking to pounding the hell out of her.

Later, Leslie told me that at that point she remembered my promise to fuck the shit out of her and thought that I was going to do just that to her. She also said she felt like she was in the middle of an earthquake and that triggered her climax, and she came long and hard.

One thing was certain, Leslie had come and I hadn't. I climbed off the bed and pulled Maggie with me into the bathroom. Taking a look back into the bedroom I saw Leslie's hips still jerking as her orgasm continued and then I turned my complete attention to the lovely Maggie. I propped her up against the vanity and said, 'Look at yourself!"

"Ummm," she replied as I hefted her right leg up and slammed my cock into her still very wet cunt.

"Ugh! She grunted as I resumed the fierce fucking that I'd begun with Leslie.

"Christ, James... don't hurt me!" Maggie groaned and I eased off in the ferocity of my attack.

"Lick your face in the mirror! I growl in her ear. And when she does I'm overcome with the erotic wickedness of her actions. Maggie's lipstick is smeared, from kissing Leslie; from sucking my cock, from licking Leslie's nipples and more.

She is definitely into this game. The mirror is covered with her saliva.

"Do you want Leslie to watch you do this?" I ask.

A little child's voice responds, "No... please... no."

Grabbing her by the shoulder I pull her mouth from the lipstick coated glass and spin her around. Without my support she sinks to her knees and I allow it to happen. My cock jerks wildly, seeking a home. Seeking release.

"Take it in your mouth!"

She does and I quickly explode, spurting burst after burst of hot jism into her throat. Some of which Maggie managed to swallow, but when I pulled her to her feet and kissed her passionately, I found she still had some left and willingly shared it with me.

'Jesus I love this woman, ' I told myself.

"Maggie," I said gently.

"Yes, James?"

I tenderly touched her face. "Let's get back onto the bed. I want to eat your pussy again."

"Why go that far?' She smiled and sank to the floor, reaching out and pulling the bathmat over for me to kneel on.

I confused her by lying on the floor next to her.

"I thought?" she began.

"Squat over me, baby... please?'

With as wanton a laugh as you'll ever hear Maggie did just that, lowering herself to scant millimeters from my mouth.

"Bite me," she growled, slowly lowering myself to my waiting mouth, looking over her shoulder at my cock, hoping to catch it on the rise as it were.

"Nibble me softly," she husked and using her fingers spread herself for my tongue. I felt my flaccid cock wriggle with the first signs of renewed life. But then my tongue nudged her clit and I forgot everything else for a while.

From what I recall of the ensuing events, Maggie kept at herself, opening herself up to me.

"Ohhh God!" She moaned, "I'm open enough to give birth!"

I took this as a signal to put a few fingers in there and did so.

She groaned happily.

"Suck me! Lick me!" Maggie keened.

I found her little nubby friend and sucked it.

"YESSS!"

A finger went up her ass.

"OHHH, YES!"

My tongue kept flicking in and out of her cunt.

"OH YEAH... THERE! YES THERE!"

I really didn't need directions, but they didn't hurt anything so...

At some point, Leslie joined us and knelt down and took my no longer limp dick between her soft luscious lips.

Maggie came!

I continued working her as Leslie did the same to me.

As Maggie began to come down from the clouds, Leslie took me from her mouth and asked, "Maggie, do we have any oil?"

"Umm, yeah, there's a small plastic bottle right above you in the cabinet."

Leslie got up and retrieved it and got down on all fours, presenting her ass to me. As I applied the oil to her beautiful globes she murmured, "Mmmm, that's soooo nice. Are you gonna wander around back there?"

I ignored her, or pretended to and said, "Gee all this oil makes it kind of squishy..."

"Ahhhhhh!" She gasped as my index finger entered her anus.

"Do you prefer small circles, or shall I go deep?" I asked her, noting my cock was at full strength once more.

"Small circles, please," Leslie panted. Then added, "I think I'm ready."

I thought so too and rammed two or so inches into her rear end.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, James... that's sooo good!"

"Did it hurt?" I asked.

"No. YES! Right there! Oh, YES! "

Her hands were holding the sink for support as my cock, now almost fully embedded rocked easily in and out of her.

OH YES! Leslie huffed obviously enjoying this ass fucking.

"James?'

What?"

If... if you're gonna come... let me know, okay?'

"Okay."

Several strokes later I felt my come surging from my balls. "Soon," I told her.

Reaching behind her, Leslie plucked my cock from her ass and stuck it in her mouth.

Sucking with a level of intensity I never would have believed possible she brought me off within seconds. Not only brought me off but sucked me dry.

--------------------------------------------------

I was forced to visit the doctor the following day; the pain in my cock would not go away. He told me I was getting too much of a good thing and to take things a bit easier.

"Especially the blow jobs, ' he said. "They take an enormous toll on your penis. Straight sex is fine. Have at it as often as possible, but cut way back on the oral stuff or you'll severely strain that penis of yours. "

I returned to what I now call "Our" place and found both Leslie and Maggie were still at work. I sat down at the pc and did some precursory research on an article I had been meaning to start and made decent headway before Leslie popped in. I waited another forty minutes until Maggie arrived and broke the news to them. They were not half as dismayed about it as I was and that surprised me. But I got to thinking about it and realized that they may have done this to another guy before I came along.

Deciding to keep that thought to myself, I entertained the girls by making them cocktails and serving them a specially prepared dinner that I had ordered before they got home.

They were very appreciative and tried to tempt me into sex several times before joining me in watching the movie of the night on HBO.

Later that night I squirmed around on my side of the bed. I had the right side for the night, as the girls performed a rollicking 69 on one another. The following night we enjoyed a three-way, but no fellating was allowed. All in all it was a week before Leslie pinned me down and blew me in the shower. My plumbing was working just fine and I began to relax. We agreed that I would, or could tolerate one blowjob a week from each of them and designated Mondays and Fridays as the days fellating was permitted.

Looking back now, some six months later, the system has worked; if not to perfection, then pretty damn close to it. We've discussed marriage, but whom would I marry? Having two wives was out of the question, that is, until Maggie figured out a way for us to relocate to Salt Lake City, Utah. Well it's not exactly legal there either, but the Mormons don't ask too many questions in that particular area. At any rate, I married Maggie in Las Vegas and two weeks later took Leslie as my bride in Salt Lake City. We've bought a nice sized home and things are working out wonderfully. Maggie and Leslie are now pregnant, with Maggie due in two months and Leslie in five. I've written a book that the publisher is absolutely crazy about - it's about this guy with two girlfriends and full of sexy situations. They assure me it will be a best seller and I'm already halfway through the sequel. My only stipulation being that I'm kept as an anonymous author for as long as is possible.

Hopefully you'll see it at the bookstores or on Amazon and buy it. We can use the money with all those mouths to feed.

PS: The sex is still great! Maybe it's better than ever, we have since become highly creative, not all that easy with two pregnant women to satisfy. But we surely do manage.

The End