Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, goody!" Leslie simpered. "Can I watch?"

What the hell was going on here? I wondered.

Maggie looked me directly in the eye. "You're probably confused by this conversation and I'll try to explain."

"I... I..." But that's as far as I got.

"Leslie and I..." Maggie began, but was interrupted by Leslie.

"We share data. Specifically, on men, our men, our merry men."

I guess my jaw went slack and then fell open, because they both began laughing.

The waiter came took our orders and left.

Turning to Maggie, I said, "You share your men?"

"Umm, no," she replied. "We exchange information on you guys. For example, proficiency, potency and..."

"Never mind," I said.

"Well at least we haven't as yet," Leslie chimed in, muddying the water even more.

The dinner itself remains a blur in my mind. I recall thinking about 'Say When's' expression when I told her about this whacky day. And then it hit me. In doing that, I'd be sharing the same kind, or almost the same kind of information that Leslie and Maggie had just done. But by that time I was paying the check and we were headed for the exit.

Maggie and I both repelled Leslie's attempts to join us for the remainder of the evening. Maggie summed it up succinctly, saying, "I don't care if he's completely spent, he's my date, and no you needn't ask if your body might revive him for another round of unexpurgated sex."

I hailed a cab and deposited Leslie in it and waited another ten minutes for the next one.

As we climbed the steps of the brownstone with Maggie hanging tight on my arm and leaning her breast into me knowing no one could see as another couple passed us on their way out, Maggie squeezed my hand. "Fun and games?"

"Stay in and play?" I whispered back."

"Stay in and play dirty!" she countered and flicked her tongue around the outside of my ear.

"Will Leslie be popping in on us with a yardstick?" I asked playfully.

"Oh, listen to you flattering yourself," she laughed and the erotic peal of it sent chills to my scrotum.

We took separate showers in order to get ready for our next adventure since Leslie had arrived unexpectedly and as I waltzed into the bedroom of her apartment I found the heat coming from the radiator somewhat uncomfortable and so I put the old fashioned circular fan on and lay on the bed looking up at it as it turned slowly and silently.

"Let's do something special," Maggie said as she walked into the room toweling her champagne colored tresses.

"What?"

"Something nasty... Let's play with ourselves. You play with yourself and I'll play with myself and I'll watch you and you watch me. Didn't you ever do that with some girl when you were little?"

"No," I said, feeling breathless and excited. "But I always wanted to."

We shed our robes, tossing them on the floor and positioned ourselves on the Queen-sized bed. Maggie's fingers were in her mouth wetting them. God I loved her so, well it was really lust at this point, but why quibble. I watched her and feet like a miser in a bank vault counting his gold.

"Do you think I'm sexy enough?" she asked in a raggedly voice as she spread her outer lips apart with her fingers. She was already breathing through her teeth as her other hand caressed her full breasts, alternating from one to the other.

I watched mesmerized as she pushed her hips off the bed, fucking her hand. Maggie's eyes were half closed; she was already in a nether world of lascivious craving, her fingers gliding in and out of her very sodden cunt as she glanced up at me at the opposite end of the bed.

"Mmmm Mmmmmm... oh yeah, you're hard for me again."

I made my cock dance for her and her body shook with those delightfully erotic peals of laughter once again. I squeezed my cock and in doing so caused it to expand an inch or so. Maggie leered at me, as her fingers moved deftly over and into her bushy pussy. She rolled over to me and wrapped a measuring tape around my joint.

"Where the hell did that come from?" I blurted and started laughing.

"Not quite six inches in circumference!" she shouted, obviously pleased with her findings. "Leslie, bitch that she is will go absolutely livid when she finds out how thick you are. Now let's see how long..."

"Jesus! Do you know?"

"Know what?" I might have guessed, but this was more fun.

"How long it is?"

"So..."

"You're almost nine inches. It's eight and three quarters. That's fantastic! It's the biggest dick I've ever seen."

I was beginning to feel very smug about myself. Here was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen telling me I had the biggest schlong she'd ever come across and if last night's stories were to be believed, she had seen a few. Maggie was still talking to me and I forced myself back to reality and listened. I'm very glad I did.

Do you want me James? Do you want to fuck me now?" There was a wanton huskiness in her tone. "Or shall we continue teasing each other?"

In a very dry voice, I replied, "Let's keep teasing." Why I said this I have no idea. At any rate, Maggie wasn't at all perturbed by the delay and reached down beside the bed, pulled an item from the dresser next to her. It was some massaging oil. "All right then, I'm going to play pet the pussy," she said and squirted some on her chest and stomach then started rubbing the oil over her. When she was covered with it, her right hand spread the oil into her lower region and over her labia. With the fingers of her left hand Maggie rolled each nipple in turn, moaning in the pleasure this contact brought to her nervous system.

I continued my languid handling of my cock and couldn't fathom why I wasn't fully erect.

I couldn't take much more of my self abuse, hardon or no hardon and in a hoarse voice said, "You know wanted to fuck you since..."

"Since when?" she said not exactly taunting me, but..." Then she tossed the oil to me and I caught it. "Go on, rub it on, you'll find it adds to the pleasure.

Soon my cock was glistening with the oil. I tore my eyes away from Maggie's performance and looked at my cock. And for some unexplainable reason I began to talk about myself and my past.

"When I was a kid, maybe fifteen or so, I put on a show for the guys in the neighborhood, you know? I mean, I didn't know about it at the time, but they let me hear about it later."

Maggie's finger went from her pussy to her lips and she tantalizingly licked it.

"So," she said, "they caught you jerking off?"

"No, not that, I was boffing..." (I had reverted to the street slang prevalent at the time) "boffing Sammy Destefano's sister. Normally they would have found something derogatory to ride me with," I told her, watching as sent a second finger into her pussy to join the first.

They must have liked my style 'cause they started callin' me 'Boom-Boom' after the way I was humping her... you know... boom, boom, boom."

Margie's fingers were moving faster and deeper and I could see her juices starting to flow from between her labia. But I rambled on.

"Anyway, the nickname stuck. Jeez, I haven't seen them in years, but if I should meet anyone of them that name would pop up. Just like my friend here," and I indicated the solid erection now pointing up at a forty-five degree angle. I was starting to feel that familiar tingle and looked at Maggie. Her eyes were closed and her lips were pressed tightly together as she concentrated on getting herself off.

"Ummm, you know, Maggie," I said and she opened her eyes to meet mine. They had a smoky hue to them and I guess mine had a similar look, "I spent most of dinner staring at your tits, wanting to hold them in my hands again and I..."

Her breathing became ragged. I could now hear as well as see her fingers sluicing into her pussy.

"Sluck, sluck, sluck," it went, a wet sucking sound caused by her cunt lips futilely trying to contain her now frantically frigging fingers.

I continued stoking my cock and in what was a terse whisper renewed my monologue.

"As you got into my car for the first time and I saw the back of your legs and your great ass in that black skirt, mmmmm... I wanted to grab you right then; " my fist had tightened around my penis and I was jerking as fast as I could.

"I... I wanted to run my hands all over you."

Maggie moaned and I believe she started to come. Her body stiffened slightly and she gave a little woofing sound, but her eyes were riveted to my blurred hand.

I keep going, but started running the eight times table through my head as my mouth rambled on.

"When I saw you cross your legs I imagined running my fingers up that skirt, to find out whether your pussy was as hot and tight as I imagined it to be."

Maggie had halted her masturbation and spread her legs impossibly far apart; and placing her hands on either side of her cunt, opened it up to reveal the dark deep pinkish hole within.

I was mesmerized by the sight, but kept talking; however, I was on automatic pilot now. "Later, when we started making out in the doorway, I desperately wanted to slide my cock up into you from behind. I wanted to feel your ass slap against my thighs... oh, Maggie, baby... I'm going to have to... to get off!"

With that, I squeezed my cock in my fist, being careful not to go too far and watched as Maggie's eyes followed my movement - from my hand jacking off to my eyes. Eyes glazed with lust, I focused on her cunt - incredibly turned on by how she looked and how she was acting.

I groaned and Maggie exploded in what was her second orgasm. Now she was babbling...

"Fuck yeah, Baby... I'm coming!"

Yes... yes... yes... this is so hot!"

"Oh God! Lookit that cock!"

Her ass bounced up and down on the mattress as her hand continued to move very fast in and out of her pussy as she drove herself into a froth-filled frenzy, her juices now pure cream and very noticeable on her hand, thighs and sheets.

Moaning ecstatically, her sweat-slicked body was writhing on the bedding as she held her cunt with both hands; her magnificent bounced erotically on her chest and all the while her eyes remained on me, or I should say, on my cock as it sent long, translucent ropes of jizm onto her ankles and calves.

Maybe a minute passed, I know I had finished coming and I think Maggie had just subsided too.

"Get over here," she said.

I held my flaccid but still pulsating cock with one hand and scrambled over.

Chapter 5. Maggie took my limp prick in her hand and brought it to her mouth. After a through cleansing she gave it one long last suck and as it flopped from her nubile lips said, "I bet you don't even know the names of the various parts to your penis, do you?"

"There's the head, the shaft and, err, the testicles."

"And very nice testicles, I might add," she said, "but you get a D in anatomy."

"Well ... I"

"Listen and lean my lover, the outside perimeter of ... what you so blithely term the head, is actually the corona, that's this part here." A delicate fingertip caressed the very bottom of my cockhead.

"As you can see, it joins the head to the shaft. Now you may or may not know that this is the most sensitive spot on your precious penis."

Giggling, she placed my cock inside her mouth again and swirled her tongue over, under and around it. After removing it she looked at it with might have been a certain reverence.

"Mmmm, it's here that you'll find I spend a lot of time because I know that when my tongue..." She stuck it out at me and I tried unsuccessfully to capture it with mine.

Giggling, she resumed her monologue.

"When my tongue goes round the ridge... mmmmm, to the underside, and I might add that I love the underside..."

I interrupted her to ask, "Is that like anal penetration?"

Maggie cuffed my on the shoulder. "No you idiot, this is the underside." With that her nail scratched ever so lightly along what I always called the bottom... so I guess underside is a reasonable term and ..." My penis was hardening some.

"Now were can see one of God's true miracles at work. Just look at it. Grow baby, grow!" She exhorted it and I did my best to help it along.

"I see where this conversation won't last much longer. You're doing very nicely, please keep up the good work, baby. Getting back to basics, since your darling dick has never met the nasty knife..."

"Huh?"

"You're not circumcised, lover. "

"Oh, that, umm, yeah." I was chock full of intellectual repartee.

"So we're discussing the underside, now look, see where the two ends of this irregular circle come together? Well there are two important things to point out. First, and you probably know this part, this is the point where the foreskin is attached. Second," and at this point she used that delightful fingernail as a pointer once more, "this tiny area is easily the most sensitive spot on your entire body. I won't, but I bet I could make you come by gently tapping the tip of my tongue directly on it."

"Ohhhh," I groaned, imagining her doing just that. My erection was almost back.

"Wait until I tell you about my pussy," she laughed lewdly. "Anyway, beneath the head is the shaft, you got that part right. So far as I know the shaft doesn't do much for you since it has few nerve endings. It does a hell of a lot for the ladies though, so don't look down on it." She stifled a giggle at this and after composing herself, continued. "So those cocksuckers who think sucking up and down on it will get the guy off are wrong. If it works at all it's because the back of their throat is coaxing the come from his nerve-filled head. "

-----------------------------------------------------

It was 102:30 AM and only the light in Maggie's bedroom window was visible from the street below. Inside, Maggie was giggling. She couldn't help herself since I was tickling her, having discovered her penchant for it and at the moment I had her giggling uncontrollably. "Oh, Lover, stop!" she gasped, trying to catch her breath.

"Please, no more, please don't." She was still naked and face down on the bed, her head and shoulders resting on the mattress, her beautiful blonde hair in disarray. But she was on her knees, so that her rear end was sticking up in the air. Pressed up close behind her, I found myself sitting between her calves with my legs stretched out on either side of her. I had a firm loving grip on her smooth satiny buns witch I planted a kiss on from time to time.

Leslie had called fifteen minutes earlier and Maggie had promptly given her my measurements and then proceeded to discuss my performance thus far.

At one point in the conversation, Maggie placed her hand over the receiver and whispered that Leslie was so hot she was masturbating. Somewhat miffed at being discussed like a piece of meat, I wrenched the phone from Maggie, not very difficult, since she had wanted me to do just that, and I spoke into the phone and found that Leslie was indeed highly aroused.

"Do you want to come to my voice?" I asked.

Maggie covered her mouth with both hands and laughed hysterically.

"Ummm," Leslie managed.

"I'm going to slap your nipples with my cock because you're a nasty little girl."

Leslie's indrawn breath was audible over the phone.

"That was hardly punishment enough for ridiculing me," I said and heard her breathing rate double.

"You know this cock of mine is big enough so that if I hit you in the nose with it you might require surgery. Shall I hit you on the nose with it?"

A second or two passed, I glanced at Maggie; she was masturbating like crazy.

Then I heard a faint response from Leslie. "What? I can't hear you, speak up!"

"Yes," she murmured. The voice was quiet and submissive and I smiled at Maggie who was close to coming right next to me. Then leaning over I whispered into Maggie's ear, "Shall I have her over to join us?"

A look of panic crossed Maggie's face as she shook her head, no.

I nodded in understanding and resumed talking to Leslie.

"WHAP!" I shouted. "I've just smacked you right on the nose with my thick prick. Did it hurt?"

"Yes," she answered in a tiny voice.

"Are you fingering you're cunt right now?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I... I don't know."

"You can you know. I'll let you."

"Oh, thank you!" Leslie said and I detected an added strength in her tone.

"Now that you know how big my cock is, tell me how big your tits are."

"I... I'm a size 36 B."

"That's generally considered a nice size, do you agree?"

"Yes, yes I think so. Do you think they're nice?"

"I haven't seen them... yet."

Her voice betrayed her excitement as she stammered, "Oh, right."

"But you want to show them to me don't you?"

"I... yes."

"Leslie, I want you to strip right now. Take every stitch off." I don't know where this side of me was coming from, for I was making it up as I went along. I turned to Maggie while Leslie was undressing and gave her a lewd, lascivious grin. She returned it and tendered her come flaked fingers to my mouth. I took them in a sucked them for a moment, then handed them back to her and picked up the phone again.

"Are you nude?"

"I... I am."

"Are you touching yourself?'

"No. Do you want me to?'

"Not yet."

"I want you to go to the window. If the blinds are drawn open them." A second or two later I heard the distinct sound of blinds being opened.

Maggie tugged at my arm. "Hold on a second," I said to Leslie and turned to Maggie.

"She... she lives across the street. You can see her window from the kitchen."

Now that was good news.

"Leslie... I'm back."

"Yes, err the blinds are open. Now what?"

"Go to the window and press your boobs against the window."

Vaulting out of the bed I made for the kitchen. Maggie was right on my heels.

Looking out the kitchen window I saw what might have been a hundred or more windows. I glanced at Maggie and she pointed to the left. I saw Leslie's ample breasts compressed against the glass panes.

"Squeeze them!" I said urging her on.

She squeezed them and at that juncture during the actual squeeze only her nipples were making contact with the glass.

"Is the glass cold?"

"Ummm," she replied. "The air conditioner is right under the window."

"I can see you," I said and heard the shock in the way she drew her next breath.

"I can, and you can see me too. Look to your right, I'm waving at you."

"Ohhh! I ... see... you."

"Press your cunt against the window."

"I..."

"Do it!"

"I am... I mean I will, I need to get higher, maybe a foot stool..."

She left the window and I reached out to touch Maggie's left breast, thumbing the rigid nipple. Maggie gave one of her shivers and sighed.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"This is sensational. I never thought she'd..."

But Leslie returned just then and climbed up and as ordered, pressed her almost clean-shaven cunt against the window.

"Nice," I said. I heard her swallow.

"How often do you trim it?"

"I... I have it done when I get my legs waxed."

"By a male or female?"

"Amanda is her name, or should I have just said female?"

"I don't care what her name is. Does she touch you there?"

There was no response. I saw her wavering on the stool as if she were about to collapse.

"LESLIE!" I hollered into the phone.

"YES?" She answered obviously startled by my shout.

"Get hold of yourself. You looked as if you were going to faint."

"I did feel dizzy for a second."

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes."

"Good, then get your cunt against the damn window!"

She did so, and managed to maintain her balance.

"Now answer the question. Does she touch you?"

I detected a slight defiance in her voice as she responded. "Of course she touches me. She has to touch me to do her work."

"You know what I mean when I say touch, don't you?"

Maggie was rubbing her cunt against my thigh and I was hard as I've ever been. I knew I'd have to fuck something soon and it looked like Maggie was first choice.