Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maggie..." I started to say, but was overcome by my own emotions even as I watched Leslie writhing on the bed with her hand between her legs, seeking additional sexual solace. I kissed her tenderly and felt her respond in kind. I attempted to explain myself again, "Maggie..."

She cut me off, saying, "Hey man, don't fall in love with me, okay?"

"But why not?" Now I was totally confused.

There was an anxious tone in her voice. "I mean, you're a nice guy, a really nice guy and I don't want to... "

I sank to the floor next to her and kissed the rear of her knees in turn.

"Don't... I want to do..."

This time I cut her off, not with words but with actions. Reaching up to her hips, I pulled her closer to me and sent my face between the backs of her legs. She was wet, very wet; and ready, very ready.

"What are you... JESUS!"

My ever ready tongue slid into her dark depths and slithered around. Maggie liked it. She liked it a lot. On the bed, Leslie was coming out of her multi-orgasmic haze and looking down at us.

Maggie's lovely tits were gently swinging back and forth as my mouth worked her cunt. She shuddered once, twice and had to put her hands on her knees to steady herself. I varied my licking and sucking, even ventured up a little and licked her asshole.

"You... know," she said slowly, she was enjoying this despite her earlier protestations. "You know... you might... be a great lover... and all."

Her breathing rate was now making talking difficult but she persisted. You know how women love to talk. "But I'll bet it was your mama called you Boom-Boom and not your friends;" she said taunting me with a sweet vengeance. This was in reference to a comment I'd made to her the night before about a nickname I'd received from the neighborhood guys years ago.

"But I ain't your mama, Loverboy," she added and then proved it, whirling around and placing the palm of her hand along the side of my hardened cock before cupping my balls. All the while I felt her breasts pressing into my chest. And then she was stroking me with a vengeance.

I picked Maggie up and deposited her on the bed next to Leslie.

And my mouth descended upon her firm brown nipple and sucked furiously. I felt Leslie's hands roving over my body even as I raised Maggie up and impaled her on my ready to erupt shaft.

Leslie's mouth was on my neck, Maggie's lips on my mouth as she leaned into me. Then as Leslie fell away to do God knows what, Maggie broke the kiss and fell backward onto the bed. This time it was me going to her. I returned to her erect nipples, sucking first one and then the other, all the while pumping my steel hard dick into her. We rolled over and now Maggie was on top, moaning as she rocked back and forth, rubbing her clit against my pubic bone and varying that with up and down thrusts against my pelvis.

Suddenly she wrenched away from me and the next thing I knew we were locked in a feverish 69.

'Fine, ' I told myself, 'she wants to come.' I recalled that she came fast when being eaten and so I resolved to get her off, perhaps we'd come together, perhaps, and I really doubted this, she'd come first.

I felt the mattress shift slightly and discovered Leslie squirming between my legs. A moment later there were two tongues bathing my slick erection. That was too much; I came, sending a long opaque rope directly into Leslie's hair. Leslie began to laugh and the second spurt caught her on the nose. I buried my face into Maggie's sopping cunt and brought her to a shattering climax, but I kept eating her. There were good sound reasons for this; at least I thought so at the time. For instance, her juices had a great flavor; and it seemed the more I ate her the more she came.

Finally, she begged me to stop and I did.

Only to find Leslie looking pleadingly at me. I rolled over to her, my hand trailing lovingly over Maggie's heavily breathing, almost inert form in the process.

With one hand on Leslie's right breast, I leaned in over her thigh and sank my face into her highly aroused loins. I had smelled her heat even before leaving Maggie, but had thought it Maggie at the time. I decided to be tender with her at first and rougher later and began by delicately stroking the pedaled folds of her cunt with my tongue while fondling her breast. She had another of her mini-orgasms. I don't think Leslie ever completely stopped quivering throughout my cunnilingus. Gradually I increased my tongue's pressure on her folds, moving it up and down before dipping it deeply into her pinkish cunt.

I began to hum as my tongue roamed inside her; and mauled her breast at the same time.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned and I felt a hand rubbing my ass cheeks. I knew it had to be Maggie and I groaned just to let her know I was enjoying the touch of her hand on my body.

I raised my face to turn and smile at Maggie and she stuck her beautiful tongue out at me and gave me a lewd smile. As I turned back to Leslie's pussy I found myself inhaling her especially musky scent and as my face lowered into her center once again I saw her clit had emerged from its hooded hiding place. I licked it lightly and smiled as Leslie shuddered and came. Encouraged by how easy her orgasms were to bring on, I savaged her cunt, sucking hard, licking softly and probing as deeply as possible with my rapidly tiring tongue.

Leslie keep coming. She didn't toss and turn as some women do, but remained relatively calm, allowing the electricity of sexual sensations to sweep through her body with only sporadic, but constant shuddering quivers and quiet moans.

I deserted her juicy cunt and, placing an arm around her waist pulled her into a sitting position on my lap. I could have fucked her then, I was ready enough, but I didn't. Instead, I took her breast into my mouth and sucked on each of her sweet nipples in turn as she continued to shudder and I guess continued to come.

"Love it... love you," she moaned finally as I released her nipple for the moment to rest my mouth and jaw. Leslie sort of sagged off my body and lay on her side as she recovered from our lovemaking.

I knelt on the bed with my eyes closed as I tried to gather myself for whatever was to come next.

"Rest a while, ' a voice whispered near me. It was Maggie and I obeyed, crumpling over and falling face down into the sweaty sheets.

Perhaps a minute passed before Maggie's hands were deftly caressing the backs of my thighs. I moaned in satisfaction. It really felt good and it was truly erotic. I was already hard and just waiting to catch my breath before tackling the two beauties once more.

Then the impish Maggie bit into the cheek on the left side of my ass and I yelped in pain.

"Damn! That hurt!"

"Good!" she replied, "Serves you right for fucking another woman in my presence."

"But you..." I started to say, before I realized she was kidding me and I rolled over on my back to confront her and also to show her that I was ready to entertain her once more if that's what she wanted.

"Well look at this," she remarked taking my dick in her hand. "Leslie have a look. Isn't this quite a specimen?"

Leslie moved in next to me. "Wow! It sure is, can I touch it?"

"Sure, be my guest. And keep that thought in mind my dear, you are my guest."

"I know, Maggie dear, I know."

With that she took me in hand and slowly ran her fingers over my throbbing member. Specifically using her index finger to tease the underside of my corona, as Maggie called it.

Then Maggie wrested my member away from her and took me into her mouth, sucking voraciously on it. Her head bobbed on my cock as Leslie tickled my balls with her fingers.

Maggie's talented tongue bobbed on me, flicking her little pink tongue up and down the shaft, slowing down to lick around the head.

She seemed to delight in running her tongue back and forth over the opening in my glans, lapping up the pre-come pooling at the head.

Eventually, Maggie's tongue went in search of my testicles and I felt Leslie tremble when Maggie's tongue came in contact with her fingers. This prompted Leslie to take a tight hold of my shaft, kind of holding out as an offering to her friend, Maggie. They both started giggling. It took me a second to fathom why. Then I recognized a second pair of lips on me. They were taking turns, sharing a blowjob. Well, that's what a friend will do for you in time of need I guess. They were certainly taking good care of me and mine.

Gradually, I began to sense that Leslie wanted Maggie as well as me. I had to admire her voracious appetite. By this time the girls fingers were entwined around my dick, pumping it up and down as they alternated with their sucking on it. They certainly developed a sound routine quickly, and I began wondering if they'd practiced this before on someone else. Then I put those thoughts out of my mind. What ever they'd done in the past was history. I was all for living in the present.

Suddenly Maggie moaned loudly as her mouth closed upon the knob of my dick. Leslie had released me and moved in on my nipple, sucking hard on it and hardening it beyond belief.

I felt Maggie's cunt humping my elbow as her head continued to bob up and down on my almost ready to come member.

Then Leslie's mouth was on mine, it was a long, languid kiss, hot enough to momentarily take my mind away from Maggie's talented tongue.

Leslie broke the kiss, her mouth open and panting lightly against my cheek. Her open lips dragged against my cheek and then my jaw, whispering in my ear, "Are you having fun yet?"

I kissed her back and when we parted I said, "I am, are you?"

Meanwhile Maggie was still bobbing on my cock and I wondered about the durability of her jaws. I mean how long could she keep this up? My question was answered seconds later when I seemingly popped from her mouth and she gasped for air. Her lipstick was smeared all over her mouth causing me to think of a woman long drunk and beyond caring about her appearance. Of course that was not the case and I pulled Maggie to me and kissed her passionately.

It lasted quite a while and during the kiss I opened an eye and saw Leslie fingering herself. Just keeping it warm for me, I thought and then surrendered myself to Maggie's adorable mouth and voracious tongue.

Eventually, Maggie placed both hands on my chest and shoved me away.

"My God, I think my mouth is paralyzed," she laughed.

"I hope not, it's a national treasure from my point of view," I said and laughed with her.

I motioned with my head that she should check Leslie out and she did, and her eyes appeared to widen with lust. Rising up on my elbows, I said to Leslie, "Aren't you the nasty little girl."

Her eyes widened in surprise. "What? I'm only..."

"Remember what I told you last night as your tits were pressed against the window?"

"Umm, you said lots of things."

"I said something like I'm gonna slap your tits and nipples with my big cock because you're a filthy nasty little girl. Do you recall that?"

"Ye... yes I do."

"Come closer."

Leslie shimmied to me on her knees.

I took my cock in hand and began to slap her breasts with it. First one, than the other. I knew it didn't hurt, but her breasts were soon reddened from the contact.

Turning to Maggie, I said, "Want to take a turn at this?'

"Sure," she replied with a grin. It wasn't a nice grin, more like a sadistic one than anything else. And taking my cock she began to methodically belt Leslie's tits until I signaled her to stop.

Both Maggie and I were stunned to learn that Leslie had been coming from almost the first blow.

Chapter 7.

This had such an impact on Maggie that she pounced on Leslie, kissing her with tremendous passion. I caressed the two of them, running a hand over each, paying particular attention to their backs and later their breasts, especially Leslie's nipples which were very tender at this point.

I grew even harder watching their tongues encircle each other.

Several long minutes passed and then between a sequence of ardent kisses, Maggie whispered coyly to Leslie, "We're neglecting him."

"Fuck him," Leslie replied giddily and plucked at Maggie's taut nipple.

"Well he's certainly ready, take a look," Maggie said, as she laughed from Leslie's adoring caresses. "And stop that, it tickles."

As she spoke the words, her hand was cupping one of Leslie's lovely breasts in her right hand, her thumb teasing the roughed up nipple to a strawberry hue. My hands were roving over both their asses, tracing lightly around their puckered rosebuds, while I entertained the thought of plunging deeply into each one.

Then almost as if they knew where I was going, they combined to distract me, leaning into each other over me and inviting me into a magnificent three-way kiss that had my already pulsing cock throbbing wildly.

Maggie was the first to pull away. Leslie the second, but it was Leslie who got to my cock first, languidly stroking it as she lay alongside me, trailing tender kisses on my thigh.

Leslie paused, gauging Maggie's reaction. She smiled at Maggie and then leaned over and took me into her mouth. Maggie smiled at Leslie's action, revealing that she didn't mind her getting me off. In fact, Maggie started to lick my balls and then sent her tongue into the crevice of my ass; spreading the cheeks with her hands, she sent her tongue up my ass hole.

Leslie's talented mouth performed its magic on my flute as I blindly groped at their warm, wet cunts. Both gasped as my thumbs criss-crossed their respective clits. Maggie's tongue seemed to grow another inch as she sent it deeper into my ass and I managed to retaliate by plunging two fingers into her now oozing slit. As soon as I could I repeated the maneuver on Leslie and then both were laughing and writhing upon my nimble fingers.

Each woman groaned briefly as I changed position, Leslie allowed my cock to leave her mouth and Maggie's tongue had a brief respite from my asshole.

To show my love to her, I kissed Maggie and sent my tongue swirling over hers, tasting shit and trying to ignore the taste since it was my own. Then I kissed Leslie, giving her a taste of the shit too. She signaled that she had by moaning loudly, and at the same time mashing her mouth tighter against mine. She really was a nasty little girl.

Ending the kiss, I spread Leslie's legs on either side of Maggie. Pulling her labia apart, I saw her juices oozing forth and lapped at them for a minute while she shuddered away, lost in another climax. Then I jammed four fingers into her and frigged away like a madman. She bucked like a large-mouth bass hooked in a woodsy stream, flopping this way, then that, she writhed under my relentless frigging, coming and coming and coming.

It was only when Leslie began to sob, "No! No! No!" That I stopped. And then watched as my juicy, froth-coated fingers left a trail of slime along her thigh as I brought my hand to Maggie's face and then her nipple; coating it with Leslie's come.

Maggie moaned softly, her own hand fingering her wet cunt much as Leslie had earlier.

"You make me so hot..." she said, her voice cracking. "So fuckin' hot!"

I no longer wanted to make love to her. I wanted to consume her. Looking into Maggie's eyes I sensed that she felt the same about me.

I pinched her left nipple.

"Fuck! Yes. Like that. Like that!" she moaned.

I kissed her and we began to feed on each other's lust and sexual craving until Maggie finally dragged her voracious mouth from mine and attacked my throat, sucking greedily, leaving mark after mark, but I didn't give a shit about that. Hell if anyone bothered to notice them I'd tell 'em they were badges of honor, bestowed for fucking beyond the call of duty.

Maggie groaned with disappointment when I finally shifted position, thinking perhaps that I was leaving her. But that obviously wasn't true. I had to find a suitable place for my raging erection and she sobbed joyfully when I said, ""Maggie, get on your knees."

I moved behind her and she pushed back against my hand as it made contact with her dripping pussy, groaning with unmistakable pleasure. I sent one finger into her and felt the first of many shudders.

Leslie moved closer to Maggie, her eyes held Maggie's as she lowered her head to Maggie's thighs. I lost sight of her for a minute or so as I guided my dick into Maggie's pussy in one smooth thrust.

"Oh Fuck," Maggie cried out. "Oh FUCK!" she yelled even louder, "That's so... so fucking good!"

Leslie came back into sight again. I guess she was kissing Maggie's crotch, but don't know for certain. I can attest to what she did next though. Positioning herself directly in front of Maggie, she spread her legs and hunched her way towards Maggie, not stopping until her cunt was inches from Maggie's panting mouth. Her pink cunt was open and drooling when Maggie's mouth reached it and ran her tongue up and then down her swollen lips.

I continued thrusting into Maggie, although I did so at a much slower pace as I was enthralled in watching the women responding to one another. Leslie's hips gyrating animalisticly as Maggie went down on her; and Maggie's lust-filled expression as I drove into the deepest part of her.

I reached around Maggie to caress Leslie's breasts. This caused Leslie to take a hand off of Maggie's head and grip mine, guiding it to her hardened nipples which were jouncing around from her rapid hip movements. Just for the hell of it I let go of Maggie's hip and took her breast into my other hand and tried to use a Braille-like system to compare them. My cock almost came out of Maggie and would have had she not reached back with both hands and pulled my ass toward her, thereby sending my cock into her once again.

Leslie was biting her lip, her forehead creased with need as Maggie's gentle mouth sank into her silky softness. I looked on as she rocked hard against Maggie's face, recalling how it felt earlier when it my chin braced against her cunt.

Then Leslie was crying, ""Yes, like that," it was a faint whisper, "Just like that." And I knew Maggie had rediscovered Leslie's clit.

Holding perfectly still, I left my cock deep inside Maggie and in lieu of multiplication tables concentrated on what she was doing to Leslie. Some of what I witnessed I filed away to use on Maggie another time; some of it was completely new to me. For example, she reared her head back at one point as if to study Leslie's clit. Even I could see how it was engorged with blood and growing in size, then I realized she was blowing on it.

I began thrusting into her once more and it had a profound effect on Maggie. She arched her back and started to meet me thrust for thrust. Each time I plunged into her, seemed to shove her face and mouth deeper into Leslie's pussy and it was soon smeared completely with Leslie's copious fluids.

Inspired, Maggie caught Leslie's clit between her lips and began sucking frantically, burying two fingers deep into her tight, slushy cunt. I rammed into her faster and faster; and Maggie's ass smacked back at me while her fingers were fucking Leslie at the same pace I was fucking her.

Both women were moaning loudly with each slap my body made against Maggie's. Maggie's cries were somewhat louder than Leslie's and I found that unusual as Maggie's face had to be at least partially muffled by Leslie's lovey muff and that Leslie had nothing in her face, at least for the moment.

I took a moment to savor the feeling of Maggie's cunt as my cock careened off her vaginal walls. Jesus! It was so fucking soft and warm in there. For a moment I connected with being born and how wonderful and terrifying it was to be catapulted from my mother's uterus and ejected out into the dark, cold world after exiting the comfy confines of my creator's cunt.

I felt myself reading to explode and yanked Maggie's face from Leslie's cunt to turn her toward me so that I can kiss her as I come.