Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our foreheads press together as our mouths crushed into each other, and I taste Leslie's juices that are intermingled with Maggie's saliva as our tongues twisted and turned upon one another.

Maggie pulled away briefly and I remember uttering a harsh moan through bared teeth and then her mouth found mine again and I came as she bit into my lower lip.

To my surprise, Leslie took my dick in her hand and removed it from Maggie's furnace-like cunt, jacking me off and watching my long ropes of come land on Maggie's lovely white ass.

"It's so beautiful when you come, baby," Leslie sighed, "So fucking beautiful." And as she spoke, her hand was smearing my jizm all over Maggie's gorgeous flanks, while Maggie moaned contentedly.

I must have dozed off, and on awakening found them eating each other with wild abandon. Leslie's back was arched, thrusting her hips forward while her head hung back as Maggie munched on her pussy. Leslie was in the act of coming. She was writhing, whimpering and trembling as Maggie devoured her cunt as if obsessed by sex, which she pretty much was.

"You're gonna explode," Maggie said after wresting her face away from the swampy mess of juices and saliva covering Leslie's cunt. "I can feel it pulsing and..."

Leslie came, thrusting her hips up, the rest of her torso stiff as a board as it tore through her. Maggie turned to her friend's clit and evoked yet another monstrous orgasm from Leslie, whose taut hands actually tore the sheet gripped tightly in her fist.

Hearing the sound of the sheet being ripped, Maggie released her clit and returned to her tender pussy while Leslie squealed out her vicarious pleasure to the world.

I moved close enough so that my hand had access to Maggie's quivering cunt and inserted three fingers to the third knuckle with no apparent difficulty. I began frigging her as fast as I could. Her moans now equaled those of Leslie's.

Having sufficiently lubricated my fingers I withdrew them and centered them on Maggie's ass and slowly drove them all into her dusky brown pucker. Her reaction was not one that I would have predicted. With an almost savage snarl coming from her throat, she welcomed my fingers, roughly shoving her ass back at my hand. I would add that Maggie continued eating Leslie's twat; for the loud sucking sounds coming from Leslie's groin area were unmistakable in their content.

For my part, I spent the next several minutes widening her anal passage in order that it would accept my rapidly hardening prick. And then with Leslie pleading that Maggie call a halt to her frenzied cunnilingus, I slid my engorge member into Maggie's sopping wet cunt.

"Jesus!" Maggie groaned. "I can feel every little ridge in that gorgeous cock of yours!"

I slammed it to the deepest part of her.

The thickness of my prick was having a very telling effect on her. The walls of her vagina were searingly hot. I knew she was coming. She had never really come from just fucking before; at least with me. It was only when I went down on her that she actually came. But, hell, after all this sex, it was possible whatever barrier had constrained her before may have been broken down.

Maggie was strumming her clit, rubbing harder and harder as I pounded into her. Groping blindly, my fingers located her asshole again and wormed into her increasing her excitement. Now Leslie had joined in, pulling on Maggie's left nipple and biting or nipping at the other with her white teeth.

Maggie came hard, almost dislodging my cock from the deep confines of her cunt. But I managed to stay lodged within her; that is until I got the wicked idea of ass-fucking her. And so, making certain my member was well lubricated with her juices I left her sweet cunt and with one slow, steady thrust, I found my way into Maggie's ass.

"Whoa!" Maggie gasped in surprise. "I didn't... but okay, okay, fuck me with that big fucking cock of yours. Yeah, man, fuck me in the ass!"

Maybe two minutes went by. I was in her for sure, but not as far in as I wanted to be and then as I was easing back I think Maggie passed some gas or something because suddenly I was expelled from her shit chute. Leslie startled me by grabbing my boner and placing at Maggie's rear entrance for me. I looked at her and saw that she was really into my screwing Maggie this way.

"You want me fucking your tight ass too don't you?" I grunted incoherently.

Maggie thought I was speaking to her and replied, "Yes. Fuck my ass."

Leslie knew what I meant and followed with, "If you're up to it, yes, I'd love it."

As I thrust back into Maggie, Leslie sidled up to me and sent her tongue out to meet mine. One hand ruffled my hair and the other sought Maggie's cunt and sent one or two fingers into her.

Maggie moaned loudly and then began to buck and writhe from the added stimulus; and then seized Leslie's hand -- directing it to her most sensitive spots. As Leslie's hand caromed over Maggie's clit, my champagne haired beauty climaxed big time and that tripped my hammer and I spewed a copious load into her bowels.

We were all spent at least for the moment. With our limbs intertwined we dozed off in order to renew ourselves for what might follow later.

Somehow, I was the first to awaken. It was twenty after two in the afternoon by my Timex. Both girls were still sound asleep. Maggie's mouth hung open and a thin line of saliva, or drool coursed out over her lower lip and onto her chin only to pool on her neck before becoming several tributaries that finally cascaded down onto the sheet. Still and all, she remained awesomely beautiful.

Leslie, on the other hand, lay on her back, snoring lightly, one breast uncovered and looking better and better to me every second.

I wondered where this would lead and if our ménage a' trois was a one time thing that might destroy my relationship with Maggie or possibly strengthen it. My mind boggled at the thought of doing this on a regular basis and as I turned my head to gaze once more on Maggie's gorgeous countenance, I found her wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and when the hand dropped away a magnificent smile was thrown my way.

"Hello handsome," she said. It was undoubtedly the sexiest thing I had ever heard.

"Hello yourself, my winsome wench," I replied. "No," I corrected myself, "that's not a good enough answer. Hello my darling, my beautiful partner... whom I love so fucking much I can't stand it."

She laughed, and I heard that deliciously sexy peal again. "Loquacious aren't we? And after only a short nap too."

"I would humble myself before thee my fair maid. No, thou art the fairest of all maidens on this Earth."

"I can see how you may become knighted in short-order, kind sir," she laughed again, becoming a little giddy, and her hand searched under the sheets until locating my new erection.

"Ah, what rod is this?"

"Ah," I replied, "this is the rod that should you desire, will fuck thee into blissful, orgasmic heaven."

Her tone changed to that of a mid-1940's movie star bantering with a war hero boyfriend. "Ain't that the truth? Well I'm ready if you are sweetie cakes."

Now I was laughing along with her. We both looked to see if we'd awakened Leslie. We hadn't, that is unless she was awake and just pretending to sleep to spy on us. But I didn't care and thought Maggie didn't either.

Our mouths closed upon each other and a long torrid kissed followed. When it terminated I quickly sought one of her lovely milky-white breasts.

She sighed and he could feel her loins beginning to stir.

"Let me suck you, please?" She said, sounding like a little girl. And she crawled over my chest and lowered her head into my groin, taking my semi-hard dick in her mouth.

"Mmmmm tastes good," she muttered out of the side of her mouth.

"Less filling too," I added and laughed a split-second before she did too and was forced to expel my dick until she composed herself again. I started to twist my body to the right in order to pay homage to Maggie's pussy in return for her blowing me and dislodged her champagne colored hair from my thighs in the process. Leslie was still snoring as I went down on my wonderful Maggie.

She let me fall from her mouth.

"Oh yeah, I know this one will be the best one of all time. I just know it!" Maggie half-growled, half-purred and renewed licking along the underside of my dick, creating sensations I'd never experienced before.

'Maybe she was right, ' I thought and concentrated on giving her the best head I was capable of and that meant I had to do without the blowjob. Keeping my mouth glued to Maggie's cunt, I pulled the lower part of my body away from Maggie until I was able to kneel between her wide spread thighs. She was now stretched out across the bed and I noticed that Leslie was awake and studying us.

I licked and sucked on Maggie as I never had before and got stupendous results. She grabbed the back of my head, burying it deep in her froth laden cunt moaning all the while. Her hips were literally churning like pistons and I had all I could do to remain fixed in place as one orgasm followed another. Maggie was shrieking with joy. The tears were streaming down her face and then I caught a glimpse of Leslie.

It was only a brief glimpse for my face was directed into Maggie's juicy pussy, but what I saw remains fixed in my brain. Leslie too was stretched out on the bed, legs spread as she touched herself. Her fingers were slick with her juices and my semen as she moaned in heat, frigging herself faster and faster. The mix of my sperm and her juices was being flicked over all our bodies as she continued her frenzied masturbation. Her hips bounced up and down on the mattress and then Leslie tensed and cried out with a colossal orgasm, blissfully unaware of my interest in her performance.

But I was still relentless in devouring Maggie's cunt, moving to her clit, hoping to stimulate it beyond anything she had experience before and as I sucked upon it and she groaned in a dithering frenzy of her own, I rammed three then four fingers into her slimy cunt and brought her to a sensational climax.

I stopped frigging her, occasionally licking the pick clit which was now definitely tender. Each lick brought a long moan and series of shudders from her. Gradually I felt her coming down and kissed her tenderly.

A few moments later she sent her tongue worming into my ear and in as husky a voice as I'd ever heard from a woman, she said, ""Just one more, man, and I'll do anything you ever wanted."

I hadn't come myself and so after she followed this by leaning forward and kissing me once more; sucking my lower lip between both of hers, she straddled my hips.

"C'mon Handsome, be my cowboy and give me one last magnificent ride!"

"And then what?" I asked, for I was truly exhausted, or imagined myself to be so.

"Oh, c'mon, just one more time and I'll leave you alone."

"Fine, but what about Leslie?"

"Fuck her!"

"That's the problem. I won't be capable of it."

"That's her tough luck," she said and placed my dick at the entrance of her pussy.

I started to voice another protest, but Maggie interrupted it with a fiery kiss. I kissed back hard.

'Fuck Leslie, ' I told myself and laughed silently at my stupidity. 'Yeah, another time, maybe, ' I ended lamely and broke the kiss to lean into Maggie's breasts, capturing a large brown nipple and sucking furiously. It sprang to life between my lips and I envisioned the parallel of how it must feel when my cock expands in her mouth. Maggie eased my dick into her as I waxed philosophically.

All of a sudden she was bouncing up and down on me as she leaned into me, rubbing those magnificent tits against my five-o-clock shadowed cheeks while my mouth darted back and forth at her tits, getting slapped by them more often that I managed to kiss or suck them. For a moment there she slowed down and even lifted a breast so that I could grasp it between my lips, but that was not to last. Her moaning got louder as her motions gradually increased. Soon she was rocking back and forth on my rock-hard prick, striving to rub her clit against my pubic bone, and succeeding; and she followed that by alternating with up-and-down slams against my pelvis. I got the giddy impression that erosion was taking place and I'd have a recessed pelvis for the rest of natural life.

"Fuck, baby, I'm going to come!" Maggie cried out as she continued to bounce and rub on me.

My body stiffened, as I felt my own orgasm nearing. Maggie lifted from my dick, pulling me out of her just as my come began shooting. However, she continued rubbing herself to orgasm on my hard thigh, pushing my still throbbing cock between her breasts. My load shot in spurts against her breasts, neck, and hair, with some of it even spurting against her cheek. I looked on in dazed amazement as Maggie rubbed the semen with her fingers, stopping to lick her fingers clean between strokes.

"Oh fuck, baby! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Maggie groaned as she continued to buck against my leg. "You're such a fuckin' stud... I could eat you all day."

I sighed and gently nudged Maggie off of me.

But Maggie seemed not to mind, but started talking, almost non-stop.

"Fuck, baby, you really get me going." She laughed, "You've got me and Leslie coming and going."

Leslie was on all fours, her lovely tits hanging down like a ripe fruit waiting to be plucked, but I had had enough to satisfy my appetite for sex for the moment and managed to appreciate their beauty without getting another hardon looking at them.

"But don't, please don't fall in love with me," Maggie said and I came to attention. Something unexpected was happening here, what had I missed?

"You know, guys do that shit all the time," she said, waving her hands in the air.

"You know," and our eyes met, "falling in love with me. They think that because I come all the time I love them or something. It's just something my body does, okay? Love's a lot more complex than that." She paused, staring at me as I swallowed my Adam's apple and then regurgitated it back into place.

I discovered I was getting hard again. Why? What in the fuck could cause an erection when I was getting blown off, and I don't mean a blowjob, either. Maggie was kissing me off and I was flummoxed about it. Why?

She saw my boner and with a salacious grin lifted her hips, eased down, once slowly, twice; then so slowly I knew I was going to die before we finished this last fuck. Then Leslie came from nowhere to straddle my head and after lowering her dripping pussy onto my face I began to munch on her lips striving for something creative on my part before tonguing her.

Maggie apparently aroused even more by watching as I ate her friend, began moving faster. A couple times she rose up so fast, I fell out of her, my hardon smacking against my stomach and bouncing back up for Maggie's quick hand to capture; and just as quickly, send it back to where it belonged. Once I was firmly within her juiciness, she pounced and renewed her aggressive fucking.

And so it went, until while drinking in Leslie's gushing juices I felt Maggie's hand clawing it's way along my stomach to her loins, evidently she located her clit and began frigged it rapidly while bucking on my boner until she came once again. Leslie came soon after and was about to take Maggie in her arms to cuddle as they'd done earlier, but I still had something left and forced her to ride my pony until I came, weakly and with a slight whimper. I didn't care if she got off or not. I was finished and famished.

After a quick shower, well they took a lot longer than I did, we went out to have lunch at Jordan's Steak House.

****

After a couple martinis and a salad, I felt strong enough and drunk enough to pursue Maggie's remarks that had haunted me ever since she'd uttered them.

"So," I said, wiping my mouth with my napkin, "Maggie, this may not be the time or the place for what I'm going to say, but somehow I don't think Leslie's presence will make a difference."

I certainly had her complete attention after saying that. "Now, earlier, when we were... I was going to say making love, but somehow that doesn't ring true, at least to me right now."

Our eyes were locked on one another's.

"Fucking?" She said, and her words were uttered so softly I wasn't sure I'd heard her correctly. But I knew it was what she'd said.

"Fucking, yes," I acknowledged with a nod. During which in a moment of passion..."

Leslie chose that moment to burst out laughing. Maggie shushed her with a wave of her hand. Obviously Maggie was intent on hearing me out.

"Thank you." I said, and that got me a smile, a warm, friendly type smile. "You said 'don't fall in love with me.'"

Her eyes were glistening with tears and I paused to give them a chance to flow down her cheeks, but somehow, whether contrived or not, she managed to keep them right there... as if waiting for something poignant to cause them to fall.

"You said, 'Guys do that shit all the time... they fall in love with me. They seem to think that because I come so hard that I love them or something. It's not. It's just something my body does, and love is more complex than that.' At least that's about how I remember what you said."

Maggie smiled again and somehow this one conveyed a sadness that I hadn't seen in her before, but would again and again from that day on.

"You nailed it pretty well."

"Did I? You, umm, use that line a lot, do you?"

"As a matter of fact no, but the thought has crossed my mind often enough. And it is true. You're not in love with me, nor I with you. I will admit that I am fond of you and it's possible that I could fall for you, and even that you might eventually fall in love with me, or even Leslie here," and as she gestured toward Leslie, Leslie beamed at the possibility of my falling in love with her.

"But it's much too early for that kind of thing. I will admit that I love to be with you in the sack. You're good, very good. Don't get a big head about it. Some have and I've cut them down to size quickly enough. I like the way you..." she paused and looked around to make certain no one else could hear her. "I like the way you fuck. And I like the way you go down on a girl. You... you use a finesse the likes of which I haven't had the benefit of before and I want more of it. In fact, the sooner the better and if I didn't have to show up at work this afternoon, I'd just as soon go back to my place at let you go down on me and Leslie too, if need be for the rest of the night."

"But?" I said.

"It's just not practical, that's all."

Now I was confused. When I'm confused I generally eat and so I ordered a steak to clear my mind.

The steak was perfect but the cloudiness in my brain remained. The girls made idle chatter while I munched away, although they were careful not to say anything about what had transpired earlier, or about my last comments to Maggie.

After lunch, I kissed both girls and we parted ways, promising to meet again the next evening at Maggie's. I hailed a cab and headed directly to 'Say When' Gwen's to see what she and Bernie would have to say about all this.

Chapter 8.

Meanwhile, Maggie was sitting on the toilet, wadding some toilet paper to wipe herself with when she began to cry, suddenly and without warning; a torrent of tears that she couldn't seem to bring to a halt.

"The fuck?" Maggie said, slightly puzzled over her maudlin situation.

"I know it's him, but why? Could it be he's not like the others?"

Gradually, her tears stopping flowing and it came flooding back to her -- Palo's infidelities and his untimely death. A death that left her with hundreds of unresolved questions -- all forming a gigantic WHY?

"Goddamn them all," she thought, condemning men in general, and that was when she began to cry again, the tears springing out of a livid, stuttering rage that encompassed all the men she'd known. Tears of frustration and pain, mingled with memories of the men she'd loved and almost loved -- all of whom had deceived her, lied to her or cheated on her.

1...34567...14