Maggie and Carter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look back out of the cubicle and shake your head yes as you walk over to me. I would like to get one in every color they have, with out a word from me you head over to the sales clerk and ask her for a 36C in every color they have and a size 4 in panties. You hand over the credit card and as you smile at me they hand you the beautiful bags. As we leave I just giggle.

When we get to the truck I say, "I need to call my little sister, she won't believe it." I reach into my purse and pull out my cell phone and punch in her number and as the phone begins to ring you help me back into the truck and then you get in and start the monster.

"Hey Sis, it's me Maggie. How are you? Good, glad to hear it. Well Mom told you about me loving in LA right? And I'm sure she told you about Carter asking me to marry him? Well today we went into this adult lingerie store in Hollywood and he bought me bras & panties in every color they have. This man is incredible. Oh sure here let me give him the phone," as I hand you the phone I tell you that this is my little sister and her name is Donna.

"Hi Donna, Carter here," you say with a sweet smile on your lips. You tell her that you are glad to sort of meet her and ask her if she and her husband will be coming to the wedding next fall. "No problem there, we will get you out here and back, don't worry." Then you tell her you will give me back the phone. I say good bye and slide the phone back in my purse as you turn on to Wilshire Blvd and we head home.

12