Maggie and Carter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took his arm as we walked through the concourse to the baggage claim area. Carter took the box back from me as he slipped the beautiful diamond ring onto my finger. I kept looking from the flowers to the ring as we walked.

Boy that airport is a huge place. It seemed like it took us forever to get from the plane to the baggage claim area. He found my suitcase and picked it up as he said, "What do you have in here another body?" I laughed and just said, "No just more clothes". He gave me another kiss as we walked outside of the building to the parking garage. I more or less followed him since he knew where he was going and I had no clue.

As we took the elevator up a floor or two to where the truck was parked Carter put down the suitcase and pulled me to him for a sweet, sexy and wet kiss. I felt a breeze hit my side as the door opened and an elderly lady gasped as she saw us kissing.

"Oh excuse me ma'm" We just got engaged" he said to the grand motherly type woman.

"Congratulations" she said as she smiled at us. He held the door open for her as we stepped out.

"The truck is over this way" he said softly. He put the suitcase down as he found the handle and began to pull it instead of carrying it. I walked next to his sexy self as he put his arm around my waist. As I was looking from one truck to the next I wondered what his truck looked like.

"Here we go babe" Carter said as we got to a silver colored 2008 Chevy pick up truck. He hit his key chain to unlock the doors as he opened the back door to put my suitcase inside. Then he opened the front door as he took my hand to help me get up into the front seat. I slide across the drivers side to the passengers side and got buckled in. He climbed in as he reached over to me and planted another sweet kiss on my lips.

I lifted my hand up to run my fingers threw those beautiful curls of his as his lips pressed against mine. He slipped his tongue threw his lips and probed my wet mouth with it. I gave him a tangle with my own as I made a yummy sound.

"Gawd I'm so glad to finally be here with you Carter", I said as our lips parted. I let my hand drop to his lap and I could feel his cock as it pressed so hard to get out of his jeans. I placed my hand palm down against it as he pulled to back out of the parking space. As he looked over his shoulder he glanced down into my face.

"I want you so badly" he said as he threw me a kiss in the air.

"M-m-m I want to feel you inside of me", I whispered to him. He placed his hand on top of mine as we drove to his house. Everytime we stopped at a traffic light he'd kiss me.

As we pulled through the gate at his gated community he said, "We're almost home sweet cheeks".

More to follow in chapter two

12