Maggie and Dannie - Tattoo Parlor

Story Info
Maggie and Dannie go for a Tattoo, Maggie gets fucked.
3.7k words
4.09
44.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie and Dannie at the Tattoo Parlor

------------------

Introduction:

Maggie is my wife. She is gorgeous, short blonde hair and waaay out of my league ...she has an amazing ass that flares into her hips causing a natural sway when she walks, that makes my knees weak! She never even seems to notice that men will stop and watch her walk by just to see that amazing ass.

Dannie is my wife's best friend and they are as close as sisters, though Dannie has seduced her into doing things that sisters do not usually do together!! Dannie is a little bit shorter than Maggie, long blonde hair and an exceptionally large rack. Dannie is fully aware that I have this desire to see my wife experience sex in as many ways possible, known as a hotwife.

Though Dannie had very little trouble convincing my wife to fool around with her, she has never convinced her to cross the line over into other men. Maggie has always been a little shy and conservative and has no desire to "cheat". I have tried to explain how amazing it would be to see (and hear) her having an amazing orgasm, thankfully Dannie has promised to keep working on her. In the meantime, I have convinced her to have some fun with a little role playing.

--

A few months ago, the two of them decided to get a matching tattoo on their shoulders to celebrate a birthday or something...I am a man so remembering these things is difficult!! They decided to go to the Tattoo Parlor that Dannie had used in the past, even though it is about an hour away. She likes the quality of the work and the artist is apparently a younger man who is rather yummy to look at. They went on a Thursday night because they had other plans over the weekend and hopefully the shop will not be too busy.

Dannie has several tattoos; however, she does not enjoy the pain, so the two of them stopped at a bar up the street before walking into the Tattoo Parlor. Loosen up the inhibitions and up the pain tolerance. Another fun fact is that Maggie does not handle alcohol quite as well as Dannie. It causes her to become more vocal and flirtatious.

After a few drinks they arrived at the tattoo parlor and it was empty. The owner had been thinking of closing for the night because he had not seen a customer in a few hours. The girls were happy not to deal with other customers and get the place to themselves, and the owner was happy to have another set of customers for the evening. win - win as they say. The girls already knew they would need to take off their bras and pull their shirts down to expose the part of the shoulder where they were getting the tattoo so Maggie was wearing a loose and thin pull-over shirt and a knee length skirt for comfort while Dannie was wearing a button-down shirt and leggings. They were both hoping for comfort while making it easy to expose just enough skin for the tattoo.

The girls were deciding who would go first so they both removed their bras while Dannie pointed out how hot the artist was. The owner / tattoo artist, Andrew, walked over and began discussing what tattoo they wanted, where to place it as well as some casual small talk. Pointing out the location for the tattoos involved pulling down on shirts, exposing additional cleavage and making the braless state rather evident. Of course, this means that Dannie began flirting with him, and in her moderately inebriated state Maggie was having a little fun flirting as well. After casually touching their shoulders and a little harmless flirting back, Andrew left the room to gather supplies.

Once the girls decided Dannie would go first, she went and laid down on the table, getting ready for the stencil to be applied. Andrew walked back into the room to see Dannie laying on her back with her shirt partially unbuttoned and Maggie bent over her on the table verifying exactly where the tattoo would be applied. From his vantage point, behind Maggie, he saw Maggie's shapely ass pointing at him and Dannie's breasts threatening to peek out from her shirt.

The incredible sight of the two of them in this state drew him in rather quickly. He walked up behind Maggie, almost to the point of his pelvis connecting with her ass, and placed his hands on her hips while asking "What do we have here? two sexy ladies ready for my handiwork?"

Maggie giggled nervously and Dannie placed her hands on Maggie's face and said "Sorry Andrew, she is my bitch" and then pulled Maggie in for a kiss. Her intention was a casual peck on the lips, however Maggie was already a little turned on and evolved it into a very deep and passionate kiss. As Dannie began to reciprocate, she moved her hands behind Maggie's head to pull her in deeper.

At this point, Maggie hears Andrew say, "Now that is what I am talking about!" and she realizes his hands are still on her hips and now his pelvic region is pressing gently against her ass. Maggie starts to pull away, but Dannie is having none of that. She holds tightly behind Maggie's head with one hand, and with the other hand she begins sliding her fingers down her shoulder and slowly up on the gentle curve at the top of Maggie's breast.

Maggie is torn. This is really turning her on, but it is starting to cross a comfort line for her. She can now feel his erection gently touching her ass and having Dannie moving in on her nipple in front of this man is a little scary. Dannie sees the concern in her eyes and says "Just a little playing and teasing sweetie. Just think about how telling your husband this story will amp him up!"

Maggie relaxes a bit and decides that a little kissing is harmless, knowing she is never going to let it go any further than where it is now. She leans back into the kiss just as Dannie's fingers close in a soft pinch on her nipple.

Having her nipples pinched is always a sure-fire way to get her all worked up and this time was no different. As the electricity begins flowing throughout her body she lets out a subtle moan and reaches out and begins squeezing Dannie's breasts. Behind Maggie, Andrew sees this as a checkered flag and starts pulling on Maggie's hips and pressing his cock deep into her ass. The animal in Maggie relishes the feel of this strange cock pressing into her while the conservative wife has alarms going off. For the moment, she decides this is still harmless playing and goes back to focusing on Dannie.

Dannie lets go of Maggie's nipple for a second so she can unbutton her own shirt and make Maggie's ministrations more effective. When Andrew sees the shirt opening up he begins sliding his hands up Maggie's hips, her waist, under her loose shirt, over her torso and begins feeling the bottom of her naked, amazing, firm breasts. When Maggie Feels his hands begin to explore her breasts, this causes another mild panic attack... so Dannie looks her in the eyes and makes a soft shushing noise. She says "Just some harmless play for your husband" and gives her a reassuring smile. "Harmless Fun" Maggie repeats to herself and Dannie gently pulls Maggie's mouth down onto her now exposed nipple. As Maggie feels the nipple between her lips, she realizes she also has pushed her ass back against Andrew even harder and his cock is now pressed up against her little "O". More moans escape her lips and she pulls the nipple further between her lips.

Andrew is officially entering heaven now, shocked at how quickly his night went from suck-ass to such a sweet ass pressed on his cock. He reaches just a little further up and finds Maggie's nipples and begins to pinch them in his fingers while massaging her breasts in his palms. With more action on her nipples, Maggie's mind starts tuning out her concerns and embracing this moment of ecstasy. Dannie senses the change and decides it is time to "turn up the heat". She pulls Maggie back up for a kiss, but in doing so pulls her more upright and closer to the table. This caused Andrew to follow and now be in reach of Dannie and give him better access to everything. As he leans his face in and places his lips on the back of Maggie's neck, Dannie reaches around behind Maggie and begins pulling on his belt.

Andrew realizes what she is doing, and while softly nibbling on my Wife's neck, he extracts one hand from her breasts and helps unbuckle his pants, undo his fly and pull down his zipper. He looks over Maggie's shoulder and sees Dannie look up at him and wink, so with a smile he extracts his rock-hard cock from his pants and then places his hand back on her breast and goes back to giving them the attention they deserve. Now his cock is out of his pants and pressing back into her ass once again, the soft material of her thin skirt and barely there panties.

At the same time, Maggie felt a shift in Dannie and Andrew, some wiggling and now the cock pressing into her ass felt different. Harder, more defined, more...there. She was about to stand up and figure out what was going on just as Andrew's hand found her nipple again and Dannie moved her right hand down to Maggie's hips and began massaging in circles with her fingers. This distracted Maggie enough to go back to kissing Dannie and enjoying the touches all over her body.

As Dannie was massaging in circles she was slowing pulling up on Maggie's skirt. After a few minutes of this, her hand is rewarded with the feeling of bare flesh and the side band of her thong. The moment Dannie's fingers pressed into the bare skin of her hip, Maggie's eyes flew open in a moment of panic, but the skin on skin feeling was so amazing in her already electrified state, she settled back into the feeling knowing that the hand belongs to Dannie and not Andrew... All for fun...no sex...just for fun...my husband will love this!!

Dannie gently pulls and plays with the side of the thong while moving her hand in ever-widening circles. Suddenly Dannie tucks the skirt into the band of the thong (to prevent it from falling back down), reaches up and grabs Andrews left hand from my Wife's breast and pulls it down to her bare hip. Andrew feels the bare skin and realizes that most of that side of her skirt is now up around her waist and would only require a minor additional pull to allow his cock to touch the bare flesh of Maggie's ass. He begins working his hand across to the top of her ass, pulling the skirt up as he does so.

Feeling Andrew's hand on her bare left ass cheek once again starts setting off alarm bells. Before she can pull away and begin fixing her skirt, Dannie once again places her left hand behind Maggie's head, holding her face close and whispers "It's ok. Nothing will happen that upsets you. You are in control Just have a little fun for me and for your husband."

Maggie nervously smiles and then stands up straighter, placing her hands on the side of the table. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath to calm herself down a bit. She can still feel his lips on the back of her neck, his right hand is pinching her nipple and his left hand finally pulls up the last of the skirt material that was separating his bare cock from her all-but-bare ass. The moment the firm, soft and warm flesh of his cock presses directly onto the crack of her ass, bolts of lightning shoot through her body and another moan escapes her lips.

Maggie leans her head back further and slightly turns her head to the right so she can see Andrew out of the corner of her eye. Andrew can feel her turn a bit so he moves his lips up from her neck and slides them up over her ear and onto her cheek a few inches from her mouth. His cock is now slowly sliding and up and down in her ass cheeks, his is pulling her back to him and kissing towards her mouth. This is too much, too far, I cannot do this. We can always make up a story and my husband would not even know the difference. I could even say I fucked this guy. But am I really going to kiss him, let his cock slide all over my body? How far is this going to go?

While these thoughts are racing through her mind, Dannie has sat up, spun to face her and pulled out her phone. Before Maggie even realizes what is happening the camera on Dannie's phone snaps and she is typing something into her phone.

"Sent" Dannie says and then pulls Maggie and Andrew right up against the table so that her legs are on either side of Maggie's hips. Maggie is getting nervous again. What did she just do? Not what I think!

Dannie shows Maggie the picture she just took. The picture captured Andrew pressed up behind Maggie with his pants clearly undone, Maggie's skirt pulled up, an obvious hand reaching under her shirt and her face seemingly turning into a kiss. It was an amazing shot. As she is staring in both lust and mild horror at the picture that was just sent to her husband, the text reply comes in... "Holy Shit!! Yes!! More!! Go Go Go"

Seeing the response from her husband, Maggie was a little upset (seriously this is ok?!?!?) but also a little relieved. This had gone way further than she should have allowed but it felt so wonderful.

Knowing I was ok with what had happened, Maggie decided to continue playing a little bit longer, let Dannie have a little fun too and then end things where they are. Hubby has a fantasy shot at an amazing story, sex when she gets home will be on fire... another win-win!!

Back to the present...that's right. Cock pressed into her bare ass, another man's hand under her shirt and massaging her breast, his mouth kissing and sucking on her ear and cheek and Dannie...woah...what is Dannie doing now?!?!

Dannie reached her right hand back down past Maggie's hip and had begun to slide her fingers into the front of her thong. Before Maggie's rattled brain had even registered for sure what was happening, Dannie was rubbing her button with her fingers. Her knees nearly gave out. She had to brace herself backwards against Andrew to stop herself from falling. When she leaned back into Andrew, it gave him better access to her face, and while she was still trying to get her heart going he pressed his mouth over hers. She was so charged up at this point, rapidly racing towards an orgasm, confused, excited, scared, blood boiling, a level of excitement she had never experienced. She was always such a good girl. This felt wrong and right at the same time. She gave in a little and began kissing Andrew back.

No further than this for sure, this is already too far, my husband would not want more than this... I am going to cum...shit

Dannie chose that moment to slide several fingers into Maggie's soaked pussy. If Dannie was unsure of the excitement level Maggie was feeling, her sopping wet pussy erased any doubt!

Maggie exploded over the edge, rocked by an orgasm like she had never felt before. BOOM. The orgasm was so powerful that Maggie could no longer continue standing, so she dropped down onto her knees on the floor as she struggled to get her breathing back under control.

While Maggie is trying to bring herself back down and regain control of her body, Dannie slides off the table and kneels next to her. She grabs Maggie's chin and gives her a reassuring and warm kiss while looking into her eyes. Once she is sure she has Maggie's attention, Dannie breaks the kiss and turns to the side taking Andrew's cock right into her mouth. Maggie almost forgot that was there!

Maggie is mesmerized. She is still recovering from that detonation and her stimulation level is still hovering just below a climactic level. Seeing Dannie's lips slide back and forth over that cock was hypnotic. At that moment, all Maggie wanted was to feel that cock on HER lips. Her brain was clouded, though there was a tickle of a thought in there somewhere about husbands, and morals, and good girls...blah blah blah.

Dannie pulled her mouth from the cock, turned and kissed Maggie, letting her taste the cock on her lips, then slid her lips over the cock once again.

Maggie wrapped her hand around the base of Andrew's cock and began kissing Dannie on the cheek, working her mouth closer to that cock. She was pensive, she knew she wanted that cock in her mouth and yet also knew she should not be doing this. Dannie pulled back a few inches, pressed her lips to Maggie for a second, then placed her hand on the back of Maggie's neck and applied a gentle pressure.

When the cock touched Maggie's bottom lip, all the sexual energy from the last 20 minutes of passion, confusion, stimulation and that orgasm...it all took control and Maggie began sliding her lips up and down that cock with wild abandon! Andrew's hand grasped the back of Maggie's head and his back arched, pushing the cock even further down her throat. She was only vaguely aware of the sound a camera makes as it takes pictures, but she did not care.

Maggie felt Andrew tensing, and Dannie could see his legs muscles flexing, both knew he was going to explode. Dannie, having received some rather happy responses from me, knew there was more to be done. She reached down to Maggie and began gently pulling backwards while telling her to slow down.

Maggie was confused. The wild beast that was currently free wanted to finish what was started on that amazing cock. She was enjoying the flesh sliding in and out of her mouth. She wanted to taste victory!

Maggie turned and looked up at Dannie who reached down and grabbed her hands pulling her to the standing position. Maggie was still confused, still heated up, still desperate to taste that cock as Dannie started to pull down her panties. Once Maggie slid her panties off into Dannie's hands, she began to kneel back down and reached for that amazing cock, almost putting it in her mouth, when Dannie said, "no no no," and pushed her back towards the table. Maggie allowed Dannie to scoot her ass up onto the table, still confused, still looking at the stiff, warm cock. Need!

Wait, what is this? Dannie kneeled in front of her and pressed her mouth hard up against her pussy. Maggie arched her back, grabbed her head and pushed / pulled Dannie's mouth even harder onto her pussy!! God, it felt so good!! Maggie was already stimulated near the peak of permanent orgasm!

Andrew stepped forward, placing his left hand on Dannie's head, so that he could feel the motions of her sucking on Maggie's pussy, and he leaned into Maggie and placed his mouth over hers. Dannie pushed Maggie's left leg farther open so that Andrew could step closer and have better access to fondle her body while kissing her.

Already so close, it did not take long before Maggie was nearing another orgasm. She began moaning into Andrews mouth, so Dannie pulled away, also making more room for Andrew. Maggie was not sure what just happened, so close, don't stop! But Andrew certainly knew. He took one step closer, his cock sliding along her thigh, the tip just touching her pussy.

Maggie froze for a second, a quick moment of clarity. He is about to fuck me.

Again, with the sounds of a camera.

And, poof, the clarity was gone. Maggie wrapped her legs around Andrew's back, pulling him in closer and she exploded with the second orgasm as his cock slid deep into her body.

From Dannie, she hears "Yes! I did it!!" as she continues taking pictures for hubby!

Andrew is pumping faster and faster into my wife, ravaging her pussy with his cock. Maggie is gripping his waist with her legs and running her fingernails across his back, biting into his shoulder. He tenses up again and she is building to her third orgasm. Andrew is not sure how to finish and starts trying to pull out when Maggie yanks him back with her legs and smashes her mouth over his. Andrew explodes inside my wife, while my wife bursts into her third orgasm of the evening, arching her back, her whole body shaking.

As the orgasm subsides, Andrew pulls back and Dannie steps in between her legs and begins giving her gentle and loving kisses, reassuring Maggie that everything is ok. Maggie pulls back and has a look of concern on her face when Dannie smiles and hold up Maggie's phone. On the screen is a picture I have sent to my wife, of my cock in my hand and a huge smile on my face.

12