Maggie & Jim Have Fun At The Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You've got some control Jim, not to be shooting across the room!' He smiled and gently scooped up his cream on his fingers and offered it to her. Jenny giggled and stuck out her tongue to taste his offering. Jim could feel a tension in his cock, if he tugged it now he would do exactly what Jenny was suggesting. His cum would splatter the wall opposite, or even the girls if he directed it their way. This must be what all the porn stories he'd read called pre-cum. He'd always been in so much of a hurry while wanking before, that his cock didn't stand a chance, a few tugs and he shot his load! This was different. somehow he'd been able to pace himself. Maybe' it was because he knew there were two more girls to fuck, and he didn't want to miss the chance through a spent cock.

Jenny lapped up Jim's cream from his fingers, and as she did so she fondled her breasts. Her nipples were hard and tight, the areola puckered and she felt a desperate need to have them sucked. Jim sensed her need and bent forward as she offered him her left teat. With a slow lick, he ran his tongue around the nub of flesh and then sucked her into his mouth. He wanted to taste as much as possible of this gorgeous tit, so he sucked hard, taking as much as he could into his mouth. Jenny groaned and pushed her fingers excitedly between her legs.

Lea, who had just about recovered from her first girl induced orgasm, watched with increasing delight as Jim suckled on her friend's tit. Her own tits swelled under her hands as she massaged them with increasing excitement. Then she had an idea. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled across to Jenny and Jim. She wanted a really good close up of Jenny's dripping cunt, and this was exactly what she got. Suddenly she was only centimetres from her friend's pussy, watching her fingers fucking in and out. Lea wanted to taste that cream more than anything else. She stuck out her tongue and thrust her face forward.

Jenny gasped as she felt the hot tongue slide into her cunt.

'Oh God, yes! Fuck me with your tongue Lea. Stick it in me.'

Lea lapped at the juices as the flow increased. Jenny was salty to taste, and she had never experienced anything like it. She was so engrossed in her delicious pussy eating that when Maggie crawled up behind her, Lea let out a screech as her friend's hand snaked between her legs and slid up to her clit. Maggie ran her fingers up and down this blonde cunt as teasingly as she could, but what she really wanted was to taste Lea's juices. She gave the blonde a final stroke and then rolled over on her back and wriggled up between Lea's legs. Lea responded by quickly lowering her pussy towards Maggie's waiting mouth. Her legs were spread wide now, and Maggie was excited to see a large pink, wet hole hovering above her. Lea's cunt was shiny with cum, and pulsed with the pleasure of the orgy.

Jim meanwhile looked down to see his sister lapping greedily at Lea's cunt, while Lea did the same to Jenny. He released Jenny's tit from his mouth and stood back to admire the scene. The three girls were in a world of their own. Maggie was busily rubbing her pussy as she ate out Lea, and Jenny was slumped against the wall with her eyes closed as Lea ate her. Jim slowly pumped his cock as he watched, and was pleased to see yet more pre-cum oozing down his shaft. He desperately wanted to cum now, but he wanted to cum in one of these glorious cunts before him. Suddenly as he debated with himself as to which girl he should fuck next, Jenny gave a scream and her body started to shake all over. Her tits bounced uncontrollably as she pumped up and down into Lea's face. Lea pulled back for a second for some air, but Jenny grabbed her hair and clamped her pussy onto Lea's face again. Then with a final spasm of pleasure Jenny let go a stream of cum that Lea couldn't lap up fast enough. The hot liquid splashed over Lea's face and over her breasts. Lea gasped for air again, as Jenny fell back onto a bench seat behind her.

All this activity had shifted Lea's pussy from Maggie's mouth. She was now bent right forward with her butt in the air. Jim seized his opportunity and straddled his sister as he positioned himself behind Lea. Then with a thrust he entered the blonde right up to the hilt. Lea screeched with lust as his large cock speared her cunt.

Maggie, still on the floor beneath them both, looked straight up at her brother's balls as they swung above her. Lea's cunt dripped uncontrollably into her mouth as she raised her head enough to take Jim's balls into her mouth. She only managed to give one gentle suck when she felt the familiar tightening of his scrotum.

'Ah, oh, augh, fuck, ohhhhhh, fuck, ohhhhhhhhhh, fucking fuck!!!!' grunted Jim as he emptied his balls deep into Lea's welcoming cunt. At the same moment she felt her pussy spasm and suddenly flood over Jim's balls, and into Maggie's eager mouth.

Maggie then cried out with pleasure, and it wasn't just from drinking Lea's cum. Jenny had moved around and was busily slipping first two, then three, and then before Maggie could even think about not being able to accommodate any more, all four fingers into her friend. The sensation was amazing. Maggie had never been so filled. Then as gently as she could, Jenny slid her thumb up alongside her fingers and seconds later her whole hand was sliding up Maggie's love tunnel. She was being fisted! Suddenly her cunt was stretched beyond all her imaginings. Jenny eased her hand forward, as Maggie screeched in both pain and pleasure. She never wanted this to end. She opened her legs and brought her knees up as far as she could, to enable more access to Jenny. She remembered seeing a video about giving birth and this was exactly how the women lay. The only thing she wanted to do now was to lift her feet off the floor; that would open her up even more.

She called out to Jim, who was just sliding his cock from Lea's saturated cunt. He looked down and grinned as a stream of his and Lea's cum combined, dribbled over Maggie's face. However, on seeing her face he suddenly realised that she was in pain. He quickly looked around and saw the hottest thing he could ever imagine. Jenny was squatting between his sister's legs with her hand buried in Maggie's cunt. Not quite knowing what to do, Jim looked back at his sister as she groaned for him to pull over a bench. He quickly realised what she wanted, and letting go of Lea's waist he leapt over to the nearest bench and dragged it up to Jenny's butt. Then, while he watched the fisting from behind Jenny, he carefully lifted Maggie's feet until she could plant them on the platform. This had the effect of opening Maggie even more and Jenny suddenly found that her fist could slip right into her friends gaping cunt. Maggie squealed with pleasure as she felt Jenny's knuckles sliding past her ridges of slippery pussy muscles. Then her cunt lips closed around her friend's wrist as her hand was fully inserted.

Jim and Lea watched in amazement as Maggie squirmed and squealed on the floor. Jenny was breathing fast as she eased her hand backwards and forwards in a steady rhythm. Her tits were swaying as she moved and her butt rose into the air, much as Lea's had done. The whole scene had ensured that Jim needed minimal recovery time and realising that his cock was fully erect again, he positioned himself behind Jenny and thrust forward. She moaned with pleasure as he penetrated her sopping cunt, and began to slide in and out. It was all too much, and within seconds her pussy started to spasm and she was drenching Jim's balls with cum. Lea watched in awe, busily bringing herself to another quaking orgasm with her fingers.

Maggie meanwhile was also on the brink. One more push from Jenny as she came over Jim's cock, sent Maggie into paradise. Her full cunt rippled with sensation and then emitted so much cum that Jenny's hand shot out.

As they calmed down and started to get themselves dressed again, Jim came over to Maggie to check that she was okay. It had been an incredibly arousing sensation for Maggie and although her pussy was now red and swollen and she found it impossible to put her panties back on, because her pussy was too sore, she was already looking forward to doing it again. She gave her brother a big kiss and reassured him that she had had a wonderful time.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Falls in Love with My Cock Sister Kirsten falls in love with my cock on family car trip.in Incest/Taboo
Costume Sex Brother and sister are confined together in their underwear.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling He gets to know his sexy sisters.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories