Maggie Climbs the Corporate Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,879 Followers

"It's a deal." She replied. "We'll work out the details later. Now if you don't carry me into that huge bed in the other room and fuck me like you mean it, I'm going to start masturbating right in front of you, Mr., 'almost the COO'."

And, taking her wine glass from her hand, he did exactly that.

It was frenzied, rushed and urgent, at first. Fortunately neither of them had many garments to lose. They made love to each other's bodies with their mouths, fondling and exploring like a couple of school kids in first discovery. She took the first initiative, moving her mouth down his chest and over those tight abs. She desperately needed his cock in her mouth, needed to taste him. It was as fine a specimen of prime manhood as she had ever seen.

She looked up at him as she prepared to take his cock in her mouth. "Please don't hold back. Cum in my mouth quickly I need to have your cum in my mouth."

As talented as she was in the fine art of cock sucking, it is doubtful that he could have held back. He came quickly, having imagined this moment for some time. She moaned lovingly as he shot his load deep in her mouth. She held his still hard cock in her mouth after she knew he had no more to give her, reveling in the feeling of his hard, smooth organ between he lips.

He moved up her body and probed her mouth, tasting the remnants of his own fluid. He moved down her body and engulfed her hot young cunt with his mouth, expertly working his tongue over her most sensitive female spots. The guy definitely knows how to eat pussy, she thought, as he brought her to a crashing orgasm in a very few seconds. They kissed again, a hot, wet and languorous kiss.

As if in complete harmony, she raised her knees to her chest and he quickly entered her. Nice cock, she thought. That's where it belongs. It belongs there right now. He's probably right, she mused, it might just belong there often, and for a very long time.

With the initial relief provided by their mutual oral attention, it turned into a nice long, mutually satisfying fuck. Oh my God, she thought. This is better than I could ever have imagined. His body feels so damned good; his cock is so damned hard; this man fills me up like no man I've ever known. I don't know that I could even think of living without this. I'm in Love. I sound like some teenager, but there's no doubt in my mind how I feel about this man.

They went on for what seemed like hours, but in any event, it was longer than either of them had ever made love to another person. They came together. That was an awful good sign, she thought, silly as it sounded.

They dozed in each others arms. They had some more wine. She asked him to leave a wake-up call so she wouldn't miss the morning meeting; he laughed, but did as she asked.

There first awakening resulted in serious fucking, she on her knees, her delectable butt thrust up in the air, him thrusting like a bull, slamming into her young cunt from behind. He touched her anus; she found it strangely arousing when he did it. At one point he brushed his tongue against her ass hole and she almost came on the spot. She had never loved it that way, in the past. She'd taken it up the ass on more than one occasion, with mixed results. Will he try to take my ass? Do I let him? Oh, hell, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

She awoke later, and took him in her mouth again, blowing him softly until he produced another load of his precious fluid. She liked the taste of cum; she loved the taste of this man's cum.

He went down on her again, bringing her to another crashing orgasm, as he gently worked a single finger into her little brown hole. That's feels good, she thought. Will he think I'm a total slut if I let him have my ass? I'm probably okay if I let him, but not if I beg him to do it.

She awoke about half an hour before the expected wakeup call; Steve was softly probing her anus with his tongue. That man has an outstanding tongue and knows how to use it. I'm getting extremely turned on here. I've never sucked another person's ass, but his might just become the first. He's going to take my ass; I'm going to let him. She felt the touch of his, once again, stone hard cock at the entrance to her most personal hole. He paused.

"Yes. Take me there. Take me anywhere you want me." She moaned as he popped past her anal ring and gently eased into her rectum. Okay, she thought, I didn't really beg him, I just, sort of, gave it to him.

He repositioned on top of her and kissed her softly. Oh, that's not bad; that's not bad at all, she mused. Oh, fuck, take that ass Steve, take all of me, she thought to herself, hoping he wouldn't be offended if she helped herself along to her next orgasm with her talented fingers. He didn't object.

The ass fuck was tender, but also completely fulfilling. She'd never had that feeling before of being so completely possessed by a man's cock. She liked it.

As they both responded to the wake up call, she made some minor adjustments in the mirror and prepared to scamper back to her room to dress for breakfast. Would her roommate ask questions? She thought she would; she decided she would just tell her that she was out getting laid. What the fuck.

"How do we handle the next two days, Steve? I'm curious." She inquired.

He replied. "Well, we probably should avoid going down on each during the training sessions, but there is no reason we shouldn't be seen together. I probably won't fondle your ass in the hallway, but I'll find it difficult to keep my hands off you."

That was certainly true. During long breaks and meals, they ran back up to the room and fucked liked bunnies. Neither could get enough of the other. They sat together at every opportunity. They both sensed that there was some tongue wagging going on. It's hard to hide the appearance of blossoming love, or that, 'I just got fucked' look. Let them wag; the big surprise would be the next afternoon, when the founder gave his closing presentation.

Each night of the meeting they disappeared as soon as the official part ended, retreating to Steve's room to make love, or just fuck. The VP noticed that the two of them were spending a lot of time together, when they were around at all. He suspected something and attempted to, 'counsel' his sales manager on what was none of the VPs business. Steve pleasantly told the VP that it was none of his business. The VP was not one who would be a survivor in the pending reorganization under the new COO, anyway.

Everyone paid strict attention as the Founder and Chairman ascended to the podium. He was respected and revered throughout the company and the industry. He began to speak.

"This is going to be short and sweet; I know you all have flights to catch and families to get home to. As some of you know, my health is not what it once was. Bluntly, I'll either retire permanently or be dead in two years. There will be many changes throughout the company, as we become more responsive to our customers. Let me talk to you about the changes at the top." He paused, to take a sip of water.

"First, our COO, whom you all know well, is retiring effective immediately. This has nothing to do with any lack of confidence in his performance---for Christ's sake, he's been with me from the start, is older than I am, and has fifteen grand children to attend to. He'll stay on as a member of the board." He paused again.

"I will reclaim the additional title of CEO along with my role as chairman. The current CEO will be leaving the company to pursue other opportunities. He will not be staying on the board." He intoned solemnly, making it clear to all in the room that the CEO had been axed.

The founder continued. "Finally, and this one is sure to surprise most of you, I want to announce the new COO. But first, let me give you all a little history. Last week I asked our accounting people to run some numbers for me. The individual who will be our new COO provided us with his first product roughly twenty-one years ago. According to the numbers, more the half of the sales and close to 65% of the profits of this corporation today are as a direct result of this young man's genius."

He paused again, and you could detect the quiet whispers across the room as some of the old timers started to put two and two together.

"Two years ago, I asked him, for the umpteenth time, to come to work for me. He refused, at first, as he had done so many times before. I changed his mind when I told him that I was ailing. He agreed to come on board, but wanted to work his way up for a few years, to more fully understand our field operations. While I thought it was unnecessary, he insisted. For the record, this gentleman now owns the controlling interest in the corporation."

There was a definite murmur across the room at that last announcement. The VP from her office, Maggie noted, did not look terribly comfortable. Others in the room were smiling broadly.

He took another sip of water. "Thanks to my failing health, I've convinced him to take his rightful place much sooner than he would have liked, today in fact. Ladies and gentleman, I'm done here. Have a safe trip home. There's only one more speaker, and he will be brief; he always has been. Folks, I give you a real war hero, a successful entrepreneur, a true genius' a man who has as much to do with the success of this company as anyone and a man I love like my son. Please welcome the new President and COO, the man who will become CEO and Chairman when I retire or drop dead, Steve Meyers."

And with that, the founder exited the stage and waved Steve up to say a few parting words.

Steve and Maggie were sitting next to each other. As the founder began his comments, she took Steve's hand tightly in hers and leaned against his strong shoulders. He gripped her hand as tightly, making no effort to pull away. The charade was almost over. As his name was called, he turned to her, brought her to her feet with him, wrapped her in his powerful arms and gave her a hard kiss, for all the room to witness. I guess the cat is really out of the bag, she thought to herself. The room cheered, either from the announcement, or the kiss, or maybe both, who knows?

Steve began to speak. "That young lady you just saw me lip locked with works for me directly, or at least did, until a few seconds ago when my, 'promotion' was announced. I'm sure glad I got promoted before I got fired for having an inappropriate relationship with a subordinate." At that point, the room busted out in laughter and he owned the place.

Steve continued. "Seriously, folks, that beautiful young lady is named Maggie Phillips; she and I have become very fond of each other over the last few months. We're going to spend a lot of time getting to know each other over the next few months as we both try to figure out if we should make our relationship, very, very permanent. You all will be the first to know if we decide to get hitched."

With that, the room exploded into applause, coupled with chants of, 'Maggie, Maggie'. Yep, she thought, the cat is definitely out of the bag. Under the urging of her lover and the crowd, she stood and briefly acknowledged the accolades.

Steve brought the crowd back under control. "Let me close on a final business note. This is a great company, we are a pioneer in our industry. We've been tarnished a little in the last few years. We're going to change that; all of us in this room are going to work together to ensure that we are the undisputed leader in our market. Thank you and have a safe trip home."

With his final comment, he returned to where Maggie was and took her in his arms for a long, tender, wet and surprisingly arousing kiss.

"Do we have time?" She whispered in his ear.

Now and for the rest of our lives, God willing." Steve whispered in her ear.

And they dashed back to the room for one last, pre flight fuck; it was just as wonderful as all the others had been.

Time passed. Steve and Maggie quickly realized that they loved each other like no two people had ever loved each other. As they walked arm in arm along the shore, a few hundred yards from the new home they had built near the company headquarters, Maggie thought back over the last few months.

Shortly after the big meeting, as she and Steve made plans to move to HQ, right after she, 'officially' resigned from the company, she called her mom and dad. It had been too long since she had seen them; she would see them soon, with the man she knew she loved so dearly. She talked to her mom first.

"Mom! I'm in love. I want you and dad to meet him." Maggie stated, pointedly.

"Is this the one, honey? Is this the man of your dreams?" Her mom asked, seriously.

"Oh, God, yes, mother. I love this man so much it hurts. We're going to be married." Maggie told her mom.

"Oh dear. It sounds like we have a lot of planning to do." Her mother said, sounding mildly concerned.

"Mom, I need to talk to daddy. I don't think I'm ever going to be the President of a major corporation. I've decided to marry one instead." Maggie said playfully.

"Oh, Maggie, I'm sure your father will get a charge out of that; I'll have to stay in the room just to watch his face." Her mother quipped.

"I'll have time to write now, mom. You know, in my heart it's what I've always wanted to do. You know better than anyone that my heart was never in climbing the corporate ladder. And, before you ask, I'll guarantee grand children—at least two, maybe three." Maggie told her mom.

Her dad came on the phone, and she blurted in all out to him, as she had done on so many other occasions.

"Daddy, I'm sorry. I know you had high hopes for me as a business woman." Maggie said.

"Are you happy, princess?" Her father asked.

"Happier than I could ever have imagined, daddy. You'll like him, you and mom will both like him. He's a strong man, just like you are daddy." She paused to let him respond.

"Baby girl, if you're happy, that's all I ever wanted for you. Congratulations! We both love you very much." Her dad said to her.

"Thank you, daddy. I love you, so much." And with a few more words they ended their call.

Maggie came back to the present, as she held the hand of this amazing man who had changed her life in ways she could not have imagined a year earlier.

"I'm pregnant." Maggie said. "You knocked me up. You're going to be a daddy."

"Well, it's about damned time, what took you so long, Mrs. Meyers?" He playfully said, with mock seriousness, knowing as well as she did that they had only actually been married for three short months.

"You don't fuck me enough?" She asked, continuing the humorous exchange that was so often a part of their private talk.

With one hand caressing her soft belly and the other working its way down the back of her jeans, and over the soft crack of her delicious ass, Steve responded.

"I can take care of that problem, right here and now." He said.

"Promises, promises." Maggie replied, caressing the growing bulge in his jeans.

She became seductive. "Now that I'm pregnant, a nice ass fuck wouldn't be so bad. I've missed those since you became so determined to plant this baby inside me. How about it, you old man? 'Want to take advantage of this poor innocent young girl? Have your way with me?"

"Right here and now?" He asked her.

"Why not?" She said. "I love you Steve. I bless the day you came into my life. I'm a pretty lucky little girl."

I love you, Maggie." He responded, lovingly. "And I'm truly the lucky one."

Love and romance turned to lust pretty quickly, as it often did for these two; he took her ass from behind to the soft lap of the water on the lake shore.

"You've got a great ass, young lady." Steve told her.

"It's yours, my love, anytime you want to put that fine cock of yours inside it." She chuckled, as they walked arm in arm together back along the bank to their home.

It hadn't turned out to be that bad a company to work for, after all, Maggie thought.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,879 Followers