Maggie Gyllenhaal Is My Mistress

Story Info
She shows her dominant side on a movie set.
1.3k words
4.05
32.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inamanica
Inamanica
31 Followers

Remember that movie, Secretary? Maggie Gyllenhaal was a secretary for a lawyer played by James Spader. Maggie Gyllenhaal's character, Lee Holloway, was introduced into the world of BDSM by her boss Mr. Grey.

Well I worked on the set of that movie. I was a gopher. I did whatever was needed. From sweeping floors to going on food runs. It was a way to get into the business I guess. I wanted to be a writer or director someday, but for now I was the lowest man on the totem pole.

One of my favorite scenes in the movie was when Ms. Gyllenhaal was locked into that collar that had a 5 foot long spreader bar attatched to it. At the end of each bar were locking wrist straps that held Maggie's arms stretched out from her body. What made the scene in the movie even sexier is what she was wearing. Maggie wore a short black skirt, white blouse, black stockings, and black high heels.

One night after filming had concluded for the evening, I found myself all alone on the set cleaning up. I was sweeping the floors and taking out all the trash. Everyone had left for the night but I thought I had heard footsteps. I could hear the clicking of high heels. I can't say it didn't arouse me. After following the sound I discovered something that blew my mind. Maggie Gyllenhaal was still locked in her bondage contraption. She must have been looking for the keys to release herself because she didn't hear me come up behind her.

"Excuse me, Ms. Gyllenhaal." I said.

"Who the hell are you?" she yelled spinning around in terror.

"Sorry to frighten you. I am Mark. I work on the set cleaning up and so on. I thought everyone had left for the night."

"Sorry to yell at you. You scared me. After my scene I had to run to the bathroom. I had to go so bad I didn't even have time to get released. When I was finally done everyone must have gone home. How could they forget about me?" Maggie said.

"Ms. Gyllenhaal, how did you go to the bathroom tied up like that?" I asked.

"Actually it wasn't that hard. Since I am wearing stay up stockings and no panties, I really didn't need the use of my hands to go. I figured when I was done someone would release me. But I must have fallen asleep on the toilet. You know working 16 hour days can take its toll on you."

"I bet it is tough working that long everyday." I responded.

"Mark, can you please find the keys and release me?"

Maggie and I looked around the set and eventually I found the keys to unlock the collar and wrist cuffs. She thanked me and then asked me a question I never saw coming.

"Did I look sexy to you dressed like that and locked up in bondage?" Maggie asked.

"Very much so Ms. Gyllenhaal. You looked very sexy." I responded.

"Usually I play the dominant role in real life. But when a movie role comes along and money is involved, I can play a submissive." she stated.

I just sat there in silence. I didn't even know what to say or how to react to what she just said. I was hoping she would say something. Finally she did.

"Usually my boyfriend would be dressed like this and be put in this type of bondage." Maggie says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes." she retorts

"I just can't believe it. I mean you are a famous actress."

"So that means I can't dominate a man. Put him in women's clothes and tie him up nice and tight?"

"Well of course you can. I just thought." I said before being cut off.

"Shut up right now." she yelled

"I'll prove to you I can dominate a man. You! You are going to do what I say when I say it. Do you understand?" she asks me while slapping me across the face.

"Yes Ms. Gyllenhaal."

"No it is Mistress Maggie to you."

"Yes Mistress Maggie."

Mistress Maggie orders me to strip naked. After I am naked she grabs me by the ear and pulls me into her private trailer. She pulled a bag out of her closet and threw it at my feet. She instructed me to put on the clothes that were in the bag. Reaching into the bag, I realize that it is a french maid outfit.

"Put everything on slut. I will not tell you again." she demands.

"Yes Mistress Maggie."

When I was done dressing I was wearing a french maid dress complete with black stockings, black heels with ankle straps, black panties, and black bra. I couldn't believe this was happening. Maggie completed my ensemble with makeup and a blonde wig.

"Now you are my bitch. A cute one too. I bet those stockings are driving you wild?" she says.

"Yes Mistress. The feel of the nylon on my legs is driving me crazy. I feel like such a slut." I respond with.

"Good. Now it is time to get you in a not so comfortable situation."

Mistress Maggie brought over the bondage contraption she was in earlier. She starts off by locking the collar around my neck. Next she takes each wrist and locks them to the wrist cuffs attatched to the spreader bar. Now I am chained with my wrists stretched out from body. I am completely immobile. Mistress Maggie then returns to her closet and comes back with a ball gag. She inserts the gag into my mouth and straps it tightly behind my neck.

"I need you quiet for what is coming next." she says with a hint of laughter in her voice.

Mistress Maggie once again returns to her closet and pulls out a strapon dildo. She slides it up her legs and straps it tightly around her waist. She applies some KY gel to it and asks me if I am ready. I am in no position to even fight her off. I realize I am about to be raped by a beautiful actress.

Mistress Maggie forces me down to my knees and bends me over the bed in her private trailer. She takes the well lubricated didlo and eases it into my back door. At first it hurt. She took her time getting it all into into my ass. Once it was completely in she started to fuck me like there was no tomorrow. I screamed and tried to fight back but it was of no use. There was nothing I could do and no one could hear my screams. After about twenty minutes of raping me, Mistress Maggie shuddered in an orgasm and pulled out of me.

Mistress Maggie removed my ball gag and started to jerk me off. Within three minutes I came into her hand. She caught all my cum in her hand and held it up to my mouth.

"Clean my hand slut." she demanded.

"Yes Mistress." as I licked her hand clean of any remnants of cum in her hand.

"Well slut that was fun but I have another long day ahead of me and I need to get home and get some sleep." she tells me.

With that announcement, Mistress Maggie inserts my ball gag back into my mouth and straps it in tightly. Then she takes some rope and ties my ankles together. She takes another length of rope and ties my ankles up to my collar putting me into a hogtie. I was shocked that she was going to leave me like this all night. Dressed as a french maid and tied up tight. As she proceeds to leave her trailer she smiles and turns off the light.

"Sweet dreams slut. Tomorrow you become my new slave."

As I lay there pondering what she just said, I think to myself, I can't wait.

Inamanica
Inamanica
31 Followers