Maggie is "Taken" By The Law

Story Info
The Lieutenant fucks my wife and she likes it.
2.5k words
3.87
91.9k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
660 Followers

My hot wife, Maggie, is normally a very demure, Southern lady. However she does have an inner slut which she only allows to emerge on rare occasions. When she does express her sexy and sensual side, we usually have MMF threesomes and occasionally some small group encounters. We usually restrict our (her) activities to carefully selected "strangers" but she does have a couple of lovers that we have known for a while.

One thing we have not done (except on one rare occasion) is to allow her inner slut to be revealed to friends or professional colleagues. That would be embarrassing for her and possibly compromise my profile and reputation in the business community.

For the last ten years I have been doing volunteer law enforcement work. I graduated from a Citizen's Police Academy and receive annual law enforcement training the same as professional police officers receive.

As a volunteer police officer, we go on road patrol, work special events such as parades and concerts, and assist in DUI roadblocks and other typical law enforcement duties. I have been associated with a county sheriff's department for several years and have developed a fraternal camaraderie with a number of officers including the Sheriff and several members of the command staff. As a senior sergeant I work with the Lieutenant (we call him L.T.) who manages the Reserve Unit, Special Operations and the SWAT unit.

Lt. Brad Collier is a former Army Ranger and is still very fit. He is a nice looking fellow at about 6 feet, 2 inches tall, sandy blonde hair and an athletic physique. He is a college graduate and is highly self-confident. In fact, you might even call him cocky. Sometimes I really like the guy and sometimes I think he is just a self-centered, egocentric prick.

My wife can be a bit of a tease and she has flirted shamelessly with LT at Christmas parties, open house events and other events open to spouses or the public. He is not married and has been divorced for five years. It was obvious he liked the package my wife was wrapped in. She is 5 feet, 4 inches tall, weighs about 120 and has 39 D breasts perched on a petite frame. She has dark hair, brown eyes, tan skin year round (Native American roots) and shapely, athletic legs.

She is basically a hot wife and is extraordinarily sexy even when she is not trying to be. However, when she gets horny or is feeling slutty, she is smoking hot and can be a bit of a tease. On previous occasions I had asked her if she thought LT was good looking. She always giggled and said she thought he was cute but not particularly good looking. However that did not stop either one of them from flirting with each other at parties, many times right in front of me. I always laughed it off knowing that if Maggie was truly interested in getting together with him, she would tell me.

The Sheriff was recently re-elected to a fourth term and decided to have an agency party. All deputies and their spouses were invited to his rural farm which featured a lovely open home and plenty of privacy around it.

The weather was cool as it was late fall and the party was fun. Police officers are among the heartiest partiers on the planet. Drinks were flowing and the mood was light and easy because of the successful re-election campaign.

The Sheriff's home sits on about 13 acres and is a large, two story house with a large porch that wraps all the way around the house. In the back there is a large outdoor cooking grill and one of the officers had donned a chef's hat and was grilling a variety of meats.

A couple of the deputies had brought some Tennessee Moonshine, a clear, strong liquid with a potent alcoholic kick. There was also plenty of beer and a margarita machine. It was a great party.

Around 10:30 I noticed that Maggie was nowhere to be seen. I looked around the lower level of the home and then walked out to the porch where I had last seen my wife. I was not necessarily concerned but did start to wonder where she was and what she was up to. She is a smart, strong woman and I know she can take care of herself. However, she had consumed several glasses of wine and that does tend to reduce her inhibitions.

I went back outside to check the porch where there was no sign of Maggie. As I walked back in to the large living room I saw Lieutenant Collier, who we sometimes referred to as BC (his initials). He came down the stairs and walked towards me with a huge smile on his face while extending his hand.

I shook his hand and he leaned in to whisper in my ear. "I just fucked your wife."

He stepped back smiling. I am sure I had a shocked look on my face. He leaned back in again, still gripping my hand. "And I'm going to fuck her again."

I pulled my hand back and looked him squarely in the eyes. "Where is she?"

He rolled his eyes upward and said, "Last time I saw her she was in the bathroom upstairs at the end of the hall." I looked at him as malevolently as possible and took off up the stairs.

I instinctively moved towards the end of the hall where the bathroom door was closed. I heard the toilet flushing as I tapped lightly on the door. "Maggie, Honey are you in there?"

I pushed the door open to find Maggie sitting on the toilet with her head in her hands. She looked a bit disheveled and in a state of mild shock. I took her in my arms and said, "What happened?"

She collapsed in my arms sobbing lightly. "I don't know what happened."

I pushed her away and looked into her eyes. "LT told me he fucked you. Did he?"

Maggie shook her head. "Yes, he did. I'm still not sure what happened." I asked her to start from the beginning and tell me everything.

"I came upstairs to use the bathroom. I was sitting on the toilet when the door suddenly burst open and Brad just barged in. I was right in the middle of relieving myself and I started to protest when he leaned down and kissed me. He also stuck his hand between my legs while I was still urinating. He started playing with my clit while he pushed his tongue down my throat."

I asked Maggie if she resisted his efforts. "Well, kind of. I was so relaxed and a little bit buzzed. It happened so suddenly I really didn't know what to do."

"What happened then?"

Maggie looked down at the floor. "Well, it is kind of a blur right now. I don't know exactly what happened. Next thing I knew his hand was down my shirt and he was squeezing my tits."

I was puzzled. "Did you try to resist?"

Maggie was embarrassed. I already knew the answer. "Well, he was so forceful.............so....I don't know..............just in charge and in control. And I was not exactly in a position to fight back. I was sitting on the toilet with my panties around my ankles and he just burst right in."

I looked at the door. "Did you lock the door?"

Maggie looked at the door and then at me. "Yes, I am almost certain I locked the door. You know how much I like my privacy, especially when I am using the toilet."

Of course I also know that most cops know how to open an interior door fairly easily. We are constantly helping get kids out of locked bathrooms or closets. It is no big deal to open a bathroom door.

"What happened then?"

"He was kissing me with his tongue halfway down my throat. The next thing I knew I climaxed. He was still strumming my clit. I couldn't help it." Maggie looked chagrined but I knew then that she had not been raped. However I couldn't help asking the question.

"Did he rape you?"

Again Maggie looked down at the floor. "Well, I'm not sure."

"What happened after your climax?"

"He reached into his pants...........he already had his belt unbuckled. He pulled out his cock and stuck it in my face. He said.....suck it. I hesitated knowing that if I did that it would be all over. When I hesitated he slapped my face two or three times with his big dick. Then he told me to suck it again. I took it deep in my throat and started sucking him hard, trying to get it over with."

I knew then that the sex was consensual. "Did he cum in your mouth?"

"No, he fucked my face for what seemed like 10 minutes but it was probably only a couple of minutes. He grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock deep in my throat."

Now I was very curious. "Does he have a big cock?"

Maggie grinned slyly. "Uh, yes I would say it is pretty big."

"Is he bigger than me?"

Maggie looked at me with her face flushed. "Yes, Honey, he is bigger than you..........maybe about 8 inches or more but it was so wide and thick." I am a solid 7.5 inches and average thickness.

"How did you take all of him in your mouth?"

Maggie grinned sexily. "You know how much I love to suck cock. I took him all the way down my throat. I could feel his pubic hair on my lips every time I reached the bottom."

"What happened then?"

"He suddenly pulled me up off the toilet and told me to bend over the lavatory. I did it without question. He was forceful and kind of rough. I just wanted to get it over with because I knew it would do no good to resist. There was no one upstairs and there was so much noise from downstairs I knew it would do no good to scream. He pulled my dress up around my waist and ripped my thong off my ankles."

This was Maggie's way of telling me that she was into it and wanted to get fucked. I was now amused and had a vision of my sweet and sexy wife bent over the lavatory only moments ago.

"What happened then?"

"He was so rough with me. He bent me over and smacked my ass a couple times before just ramming his big, thick cock into me. He drove it deep on his first thrust and I just pushed back against him. I wanted to get it over with quickly."

"How many times did you climax?" I know my wife. Once she converts from demure southern lady to sexy slut there is no turning back. Further, she can cum an amazing number of times when she releases her inner slut.

"I don't know but it was a lot. I'm not used to be being fucked hard and fast. He was rough but it felt good........different. He pounded me so hard and fast I could hardly maintain my balance. He had me by the hips and just kept pounding away. I climaxed over and over and begged him to cum in me."

"Within five minutes or less he told me he was going cum inside me and I told him to do it. I pushed back hard and he drove it deep inside me. I could feel his cock twitch and fill me with his sperm. I came again before he finished."

In my mind, LT had raped my wife but I knew that it was not that simple. Maggie allowed it to happen and I simply could not be mad at her. After all I have watched her fuck and suck a number of guys. Somehow this one was different since I knew I would be seeing my commanding officer every time we had a meeting or worked an event.

"Then what happened?"

"He left his cock in me and I could feel his sperm running down my legs. He leaned over to me while my head was on the counter. He whispered into my ear that he was going to fuck me again and he said he was going to make you watch us. He asked me if I understood that he was going to fuck me again and asked me to confirm that I got his message."

"I raised my head and shook it.......yes. He turned me around and kissed me deeply. He asked me to tell him that I wanted him to fuck me again. I did. I told him that I would fuck him again and would make you watch. He grinned an evil grin and walked out of the bathroom as quickly as he had entered. He left me standing there with my torn thong around my ankles and dripping his sperm onto the floor. It felt like he left a pint of sperm inside me as it kept dripping.........almost pouring out of me."

I was concerned for Maggie and asked if she was okay or if she wanted me to go downstairs and punch him the face. She smiled and said, "Well, he was a pretty good fuck even if his bedside manner left something to be desired."

The look on her face said it all. "So do you plan to fuck him again?"

Maggie smiled and said, "If it is okay with you and you don't think it will compromise your position with the Sheriff's Department, it might be fun to get together again."

Maggie finished getting herself together, straightened out her clothes and said, "Take me home and fuck me." She picked up her torn thong and dropped it in the trash can. That should make the Sheriff wonder what happened in his bathroom.

I smiled and said, "Let's go!"

When we went downstairs the party was really winding down and there was no sign of Lieutenant Collier. I guess he got what he "came" for and was ready to go home. We shook hands with the Sheriff and left the house.

On the ride home Maggie put her legs up on the dashboard and spread them wide. She pulled her dress up and started rubbing her clit. I reached over and moved her hand aside. She quickly had an orgasm and as she stuck a finger inside herself I kept on diddling the "little man in the boat" and she had another orgasm right away. What a slut. After eight more climaxes we arrived home and Maggie was naked before she hit the stairway to the master bedroom. There is nothing quite like a hot wife with a freshly fucked pussy.

We fucked for over an hour and went to sleep totally satiated. Just before drifting off to sleep I hugged Maggie and kissed her deeply. "When we left for the party did you have any thoughts of being fucked by two guys and having several dozen orgasms tonight?"

Maggie kissed me deeply and said, "I love you Jack. Thank you for being so supportive and even tempered. You should be mad at me."

I laughed. "Why would I be mad if you did something that gave you pleasure?"

"I love you, Jack."

"I love you too, Maggie. Good night."

okayjack
okayjack
660 Followers