Maggie is "Taken" By The Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
659 Followers

Maggie rolled her head back on the sofa cushion. She was ready to be eaten and loves it. She can cum over and over and over and did. LT literally attacked her pussy with his mouth and tongue and ate her like a starving man at a food buffet. He was aggressive and slightly rough but Maggie never complained. At one point she grabbed his head and pushed it into her crotch urging him on with groans and an occasional comment like, "don't stop...deeper...come on Brad...more...eat me." She dug her heels into his back and her toes seemed permanently curled in a continuous orgasm.

My cock was straining at my pants and literally hurt. It was awesome watching the two of them with the flames casting flickering shadows on them and on the walls. The sounds of sex coupled with the cozy fire were not only erotic but stimulating.

Finally LT came up for air. Maggie was still writhing on the sofa and as Brad arose I could see his lips and jaw covered with Maggie's sloppy, wet offerings. He leaned in to kiss Maggie and she lapped at his face and lips like she was thirsty. She loves the taste of her own pussy and licked LT's face clean.

By this time LT was rock hard and ready for some serious fucking. Maggie repositioned herself on the sofa spreading her legs wide open. She put one leg on the back of the sofa and the other one flat on the floor. He pussy was wide open and sopping wet and her swollen clit stuck out like a tiny penis. Obviously Brad's oral technique was skillful and effective.

Brad positioned himself between Maggie's legs and pushed his cock against her outer labia. Maggie leaned her head up so she could see his impressive cock pushing into her. She grabbed him by the shoulders and said, "Fuck me...fuck me hard."

Brad did not disappoint. He was extremely aggressive and once he was fully inside Maggie he started pounding her with an intensity I have rarely seen. Maggie responded by digging her heels into his ass with her toes curled driving him deeper and faster. After all these years I had not realized that Maggie likes it hard and rough. LT pounded her like this was the last time he would ever get laid. It was almost desperation in his intensity.

LT slapped Maggie's breasts and then tweaked her nipples hard. I thought he might be hurting her but she seemed to respond with her own intensity fucking him furiously with her ass rising off the sofa with every stroke. It was as if there was a contest to see which one could fuck the other harder.

After several minutes of sexual endurance LT moved off of Maggie and flipped her over. With her hairy pussy spread wide and dripping with sex, she looked hotter than ever. The "camel toe" view from behind is incredibly erotic and LT wasted no time in driving his cock into her love box. He drove all the way to the bottom in one pile driving stroke. Maggie responded by pushing back against his thrusts. She moaned and made unintelligible sounds mewling and growling like a jungle animal. Brad was grunting and groaning and doing his best to make Maggie cum over and over. She did not disappoint cumming over and over. It seemed like she never stopped cumming just some were louder and longer than others.

Brad leaned back slightly and slapped Maggie's ass on both cheeks making them turn bright red within seconds. This seemed to inspire Maggie to even greater erotic heights and she started talking dirty to LT. "Fuck me harder you son of a bitch. Fuck me...cum in me. Come on you fucker...make me cum again and then fill me with your juice." I love it when she talks dirty, something she rarely does with me.

Brad started a low moan, more like an animal sound. He grunted as he shoved his cock over and over into Maggie. "Yea, I'm gonna' fill you up bitch. Feel my cock inside you. Feel this cum filling you up...Oh yea, here it comes."

His endurance, pace and intensity was impressive. It was like he was trying to prove something to Maggie or himself. Soon he exploded with a gigantic orgasm. I watched as his butt cheeks clinched over and over as he emptied himself inside my sexy wife. Soon the creamy, white liquid was forced out the sides of her sopping pussy dripping huge amounts of sperm onto the sofa below. Maggie pushed back against Brad trying to squeeze one last climax before he withdrew. She whimpered softly and let out a low moan as she did climax one final time before collapsing on the sofa.

Brad fell on top of her and the two of them lay motionless for several minutes. My cock was rock hard and in need of relief.

I moved over to the sofa as Brad rolled off of my wife. I climbed on to the arm of the sofa and placed my legs on either side of Maggie's limp body. I moved down and asked her to raise her head. She did and I slid under her. It took only a moment for her to find my rock hard cock and take it in her mouth. In spite of the incredible fucking she had just received and given, she found the energy to consider my needs.

Maggie took my cock deep in her mouth and was soon deep throating me. Brad sat beside her on the sofa caressing her petite and sexy ass. He moved his hand between her legs as she quickened her pace on my engorged erection. He soon found her dripping honey pot and quickly inserted two fingers into her. This seemed to renew Maggie's sexual energy and spurred her on to a vigorous sucking of my cock.

Maggie stopped sucking long enough to have yet another huge orgasm, albeit not quite as intense as before. When she resumed her incredible blow job, LT found her rosebud sphincter with his forefinger. It was soaking wet and he slipped it into her lovely little ass with no difficulty. Now he was fingering both holes and she soon came again on his fingers. When she did it was all over for me. I erupted into her mouth filling it over and over with my sperm. She swallowed several times but was unable to match my volume. White liquid seeped from the sides of her sexy lips and still she sucked on my love stick as I finally stopped ejaculating. She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock and took every last drop of my love juice in her mouth. What dripped on to her chin she wiped off and rubbed on to her breasts.

Then Maggie surprised us both and spun around to Brad. She grabbed his face and kissed him deeply filling his mouth with the last of my creamy load. Brad looked a bit surprised but did not hesitate to kiss Maggie deeply surely tasting my offering like he ever expected to do.

We all looked at each other and suddenly laughter broke out. Maggie spoke first. "How old are we? Were we just acting like college kids in total lust for each other?" We all chuckled loudly.

I responded first. "I need a drink." Maggie and Brad quickly agreed.

We all sat around the fireplace naked and satiated. Finally Maggie decided to get dressed and Brad and I soon followed. Brad was most impressed with Maggie's performance and thanked her profusely for accepting his invitation. She was demure and properly thankful for an incredibly sexy evening. Brad snuck in an occasional kiss as I did.

As the evening came to a close LT said, "Oh, I never finished giving you guys the tour."

Maggie queried, "There's more to see?"

Brad took her hand and said, "I think you will like the rest of the house."

I followed as LT led us to the stairs that led to the lower level of the house. It was not a basement as the large room had windows but they were covered with black curtains making the room seem dungeon-like.

As LT turned on some lamps creating a kind of creepy ambiance we began to make out the articles in the room. In the corner was an elevated structure which was somewhat like a large bed. In actuality it was more like four mattresses linked together in a giant oversized bed. It was covered with several lovely white cotton duvet coverlets. There were large pillows at the head of the bed and it looked like the bed could hold several people comfortably.

Along the wall there were several implements that we quickly realized were sexual devices. There was a large ring attached to the wall with two pair of padded handcuffs hanging from chains. There was a leather swing suspended from the ceiling. It was a sex swing designed to accommodate a subject (male or female) who would be strapped in to the leg restraints on one end and a torso and head strap on the other.

Along another wall was a typical bar set up but behind the bar instead of glasses were dildos and butt plugs of every size and color. They were lined up against a mirror like a porno shop. There were also several bottles of personal lubricants, some of them edible and flavored.

On another wall was a large video screen. Below it was a row of shelves which contained (as we were told by LT) a huge collection of porno tapes with every genre conceivable included. Some were professionally produced and some were amateur videos. There was also a video camera on a tripod in the corner.

Maggie was simply overwhelmed by the room. She had never seen a set up like this and was in a constant state of amazement as Brad showed us around the room. Maggie looked at Brad and said, "You are one kinky son of a gun, LT."

He laughed. "I told you my wife and I were quite into the lifestyle at one time and we have had some incredible parties in this room."

We moved to the bathroom which was large and elegant. It had stone and tile walls, a step in shower that would accommodate a SWAT team, a hot tub that looked large enough to hold 6-8 people comfortably and a double lavatory with modern and exquisite Kohler fixtures. It was impressive.

As we moved back in to the main room and our eyes adjusted to the light, we noticed that there were several hooks in the ceiling. Some had chains or ropes hanging from them and others were devoid of implements.

Maggie looked at Brad and said, "Have you made some videotapes of the parties you have had here?"

LT smiled. "You are kinkier than I thought as well, Miss Maggie. Of course we have tapes and the next time you are here I will give you a VIP showing of some of our finest hours." Already LT was alluding to another visit with Maggie. No surprise there.

We walked back up the stairs with Maggie still taking in all the elements in the room. I could see her mind working and imagining herself using some of the devices. She smiled and winked at me as we mounted the stairs.

We said our goodbyes in the living room and I told LT that I would call him in a few days to discuss the evening. He shook my hand and then warmly embraced Maggie as he kissed her on the lips. He could not resist another squeeze of her lovely breasts before they broke the embrace.

As we entered the car for the ride home Maggie looked at me. "Are you okay? Are we okay?"

I smiled at my sexy wife. "If you are okay, I am certainly okay. Did you enjoy yourself?"

Maggie smiled sexily. "Yea, I think it is safe to say I had a good time. I guess I kind of like his aggressive style. I'm not used to that. I think Brad is an interesting lover and he seems to be a pretty nice guy."

I had to agree. He seemed a lot more genuine and sensitive at home while not in a law enforcement setting or uniform. We were both touched by the loss of his wife and we agreed that perhaps LT was at least as kinky as we are...and maybe even more so. It had been a very erotic evening but I was certain that this was not our last encounter with Lieutenant Collier. Stay tuned for more adventures with Maggie and law enforcement.

okayjack
okayjack
659 Followers
12