Maggie is "Taken" By The Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin reached under Maggie's left leg and pulled it up with her left arm. Brad reached under Maggie's right leg at the knee and pulled it up in the air in a similar fashion to Erin. Now Maggie's legs were spread wide with the support of Brad and Erin. The two each took a nipple in their mouth and began sucking lightly.

Seamus leaned down to Maggie's hot pussy and licked it lightly. Maggie squirmed and wiggled her ass while her nipples were being expertly stimulated. Soon Seamus lined up his massive cock with Maggie's sopping pussy.

Seamus gently inserted the large head of his cock into Maggie's vagina. He spread her lips with his large hand and continued his slow push into the heart of Maggie's sex. Seamus also twiddled Maggie's clitoris while slowly pushing deeper and deeper into Maggie.

Soon my wife was moaning and mewling and making animal-like sounds as Seamus continued his push. Half of his massive love stick was inside Maggie as he slowly pushed more and more cock into her. Brad and Erin continued to suck on Maggie's breasts occasionally sneaking a look at the disappearing cock. It was an awesome and extremely erotic sight.

As Seamus neared the end of his journey to Maggie's depths, Maggie suddenly screamed out loud. She was almost yelling. "Oh God...I'm... cummmmming...don't stop...stick it in deeper. Fuck me."

With that Seamus slammed the last 3 inches of cock deep into Maggie's waiting womb. She was in heaven although it was hard to tell by the sounds she was making. She gushed wetly on to Seamus's cock, something she rarely does.

Her groans and cries of pleasure were so erotic and steamy. Everyone was in a heightened state of erotic arousal and Maggie was not the only one moaning loudly.

Seamus soon began a steady rhythm moving slowly out and then slowly back in. He was artful and sensitive as he waited for Maggie to recover before starting what can only be described as serious fucking of my wife. Brad and Erin continued to hold Maggie's legs in the air all the while sucking on her breasts or alternately kissing her sweet lips. Maggie was writhing and moaning as Seamus soon established a series of deep thrusts to Maggie's depths and then a series of short thrusts (in and out only a few inches at a time), then a deep thrust to Maggie's depths. The deep penetrations caused Maggie to cry out partly in pain but mostly with pleasure.

I could not believe all that cock could disappear completely inside my sweet and usually demure wife. When he bottomed out with almost a foot of cock, it made me hard as a rock knowing how wonderful it must have felt for both of them.

Seamus began a faster and more aggressive pace and Maggie responded in kind fucking him with intensity I had never seen before. Her eyes were tightly closed and her heels were dug deeply into Seamus athletic buttocks. Her toes were curled in what seemed like a never ending orgasm.

After a while both Maggie and Seamus were sweating and panting. Maggie came over and over again screaming loudly about how full she felt and how she had never had that much cock inside her. She kept on urging Seamus to fuck her harder and faster and he responded by pounding her mercilessly. I watched my own private porno scene with a raging hardon eager to find my own relief.

Soon Erin released Maggie's leg as Brad did. Seamus backed off of Maggie and slowly pulled his massive and dripping wet cock out of her. She begged for him to put it back in but the Irish couple had to finish the initiation rites. They flipped Maggie on to her knees and Erin pushed Maggie's butt high in the air. Erin then crawled under Maggie in a 69 position so she could easily reach Maggie's engorged clitoris.

Seamus entered Maggie from the rear in the sexiest doggy-style fucking I have ever seen. Watching his enormous cock disappear inside Maggie's dripping vagina was beyond hot and sexy. It was both beautiful and intimidating at the same time.

Seamus drove all the way in within 3 or 4 strokes. This movement pushed Maggie down on to Erin's face where she started licking and nibbling Maggie's clitoris.

Maggie was soon in another world. She was making loud animal sounds, mewling and grunting and pushing back against the massive cock invading her love tunnel. She cursed, begged to be fucked harder (not possible in my opinion) and she would climax violently every few seconds. In between gigantic eruptions Maggie had intense but shorter climaxes.

Maggie then stiffened as the Irish couple worked their magic. I had never seen Maggie look and act like this. She was almost frozen in place while Seamus pounded away. I could tell something incredible was about to happen. Maggie started with a low moan and then louder and louder she began to spew unintelligible words, like she was speaking in tongue. Her back was arched and her body was totally rigid. Still Seamus fucked her furiously. Maggie soon yelled out..."Oh my God...help me...I'm losing control...Oh, fuck...oh, yes...more...fuck me harder..."and then a blood curdling yell like an exorcism was being performed. Maggie yelled out so loud it scared me. She kept on screaming and soon gushed what seemed like pints of liquid love onto Erin's face. I don't know how Erin managed to stay in position but she remained under Maggie while her orgasm spilled out on to her face and the carpet below.

Out of respect for Maggie and knowing that something incredible had just happened, Seamus stopped moving allowing Maggie to revel in the moment and finish the most gigantic, Earth shattering climax anyone had ever had.

Erin moved out from under Maggie and grabbed her face, kissing her deeply. Erin's face was covered with Maggie's orgasmic offering and she lapped it off of Erin's face with tears in her eyes. Maggie fell down on the floor smiling, crying and laughing at the same time.

"Was that the Irish Initiation? Am I done or is there more? Please tell me I am an honorary Irish woman now."

Erin and Seamus laughed and Seamus lay down beside Maggie as he whispered in her ear loud enough for all to hear. "My lady, you have been initiated with the official Irish Initiation Rites and now have the full authority to represent my country forever more. However, there might be one more task to complete before you are finished."

Maggie laughed and rolled towards Seamus. She managed enough energy to kiss him lightly on the lips as she said, "I have never in my life been fucked like that. Thank you and you too, Erin. That was the most wonderful sexual experience I have ever had."

Erin spoke up. "Maggie, darling, you were simply wonderful. Most women are so intimidated by Seamus that they never allow themselves to enjoy the complete experience. You are among a very small number of women who have given in completely to the experience. We are glad you enjoyed it and allowed it to happen."

Maggie allowed herself another minute or so to recover and then turned to Seamus. "I believe I owe you one and I would love to taste myself on a nice Irish cock." With that she moved her head to Seamus's still engorged prick and took it in her mouth. Her jaw was stretched obscenely as she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and slid the cock deep into her throat.

As Maggie took Seamus deep in her throat Erin moved to me and said, "You look like you could use some relief. May I?"

I was most grateful and pushed my cock right on to her waiting lips. Erin has a beautiful mouth and was soon deep throating me while Maggie was doing her best to bring a quick orgasm to Seamus. I guess she felt she owed him big time and she was eager to prove that she is a world class slut when she wants to be.

I noticed that LT was hard again and he moved in behind Erin and soon found her vagina. He began fucking her doggy style while she was tending to my rock hard erection. She never missed a beat and kept right on sucking away while Brad fucked her eagerly from behind.

I was watching my wife manipulate that enormous cock and she was furiously stroking it and sucking it. It was hard to imagine how she could get that much cock down her throat but she was determined to make Seamus cum. My cock exploded suddenly in Erin's sweet mouth and she swallowed every drop. It seemed like I came for several minutes but that was only because the moment was so enthralling and surreal.

As Seamus heard me cumming in his wife's mouth he announced he was about to cum. Maggie redoubled her efforts sucking him deeper and faster. Seamus roared that he was cumming as he released spurt after spurt into Maggie's waiting throat. There was so much sperm that it quickly started escaping the sides of Maggie's mouth and dripping on to her lovely breasts. She did not stop but kept on sucking until Seamus gently moved away from her luscious lips. Cum dripped from her lips, down her chin and onto her breasts. She wiped it from her breasts and licked her fingers clean.

Meanwhile, Brad yelled out that he was cumming and he erupted with a load of his own which he deposited deep inside Erin's pussy. The room reeked of sex and sweat. The scene was surreal to us all as the fire continued to flicker casting shadows around the room. Somewhere in the distance I heard Miles Davis playing a familiar tune but I could not remember the title.

We all looked around the room knowing something incredible and very special had just happened. However, as we all disengaged from our most recent partners, Erin moved towards Maggie, still on the floor beside Seamus. She kissed Maggie deeply and then leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Would you like to finish the initiation rites with me?"

Maggie looked at Erin. "Oh my, you haven't cum yet, have you?"

Erin smiled and moved to the sofa where she lay quietly down and spread her legs. Maggie followed and quickly dropped her head to Erin's love tunnel.

Maggie started lapping at Erin's sex, slowly at first and then eagerly, loving her first taste of a pussy other than her own. Maggie was soon eating Erin's pussy like she had been doing it all her life. She stuck first one then a second finger inside Erin's dripping honey pot as Maggie expertly sucked, licked, kissed and nibbled Erin's lovely and large clitoris. Erin squirmed and wiggled beneath Maggie making soft groaning sounds.

Within a few minutes Erin grabbed Maggie's head and pushed it on to her sex. "Oh, yes, Maggie...sweet relief...oh, you are wonderful...stick your tongue in me...oh, yes..."

It seemed Erin continued to climax for over a minute while Maggie never stopped her ministrations. Maggie lapped and licked as long as Erin held her head in place. When Erin released her head, Maggie moved back and looked at Erin's auburn haired pussy, admiring the lovely view and her handiwork. Not bad for her first time.

Everyone was exhausted. We all looked at each other and smiled. It was Seamus who first started laughing. "Doesn't look much like the group of people who were having a civilized dinner and conversation a couple of hours ago." That made everyone chuckle as we retrieved our clothes and began to dress. The evening was clearly at an end and we were all eager to climb in bed.

We said our goodbyes with the appropriate kisses, hugs and some tasteful groping before departing. We all thanked each other and had a group hug before we walked into the cook night air.

I held the door for Maggie as she climbed in to the car. "Any chance you might have enough energy left to have a little fun with me when we get home?"

In spite of the fact that Maggie had been royally fucked and was totally satiated she replied, "I thought you'd never ask. I am so horny for you. I want to make love to my wonderful husband in our own bed tonight. Thank you, Jack for allowing us to have such a lovely evening."

Maggie was asleep in the car within five minutes of leaving LT's house. Maybe sex with my wife would have to wait until tomorrow morning.

12