Maggie Mae - DGH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers

I actually felt much better after talking to Mark. At college I met a few new friends and went out with groups of people. I didn't date anyone in particular. I figured I wasn't going to push it. When the right woman came along I would know it.

To be honest, I should tell you that every once in awhile I did go up to the attic but usually didn't see anything. One day I did see Maggie with another man in the hot tub. It wasn't sexy to me anymore. While she was having sex with him it looked like she was looking toward our house. Made me wonder if she was doing it for me to see. I just went back to my room. I was finished with Maggie Mae Roberts. I was going on with my life.

Then came the week another semester ended and I was wondering what I would do with my summer. I still worked out three days a week. It made my muscles tight and made me feel better about myself. I never played sports in school but you wouldn't know it since I've been working out. My sister, Susan, was getting married in a two months and I was in the wedding party. Other than that, I had no other plans yet.

One day one was sitting at my computer in my shorts without a shirt on. When ever it was time for dinner mom would say, "Jerry put on a shirt and come on down, dinner is ready."

This day it wasn't dinner time. It was only around noon when mom yelled for me. "Jerry, there's someone here to see you. Put a shirt on and come on down."

I laughed; my mom was just a sweet woman and I loved her. I did wonder who might have come to see me. I did have a couple of people from school stop by but not very often. I grabbed a tee shirt and started down the stairs. There was mom talking to a woman who I couldn't see and another man and woman I didn't know. They looked about my age.

I slipped the tee shirt over my head as I walked down the stairs. Mom walked away as I spotted the woman standing there. She was absolutely gorgeous. Blond hair curled at her shoulders. A pair of hip hugger jeans that showed a tight tummy and her belly button. They were the modern day variety with a bunch of tears in them. She had on a short cropped blouse. I stared at her like I knew her. Then it hit me.

"Sam? Is it really you?" I felt tears well up in my eyes as I ran down the stairs to see my best friend. I grabbed her and hugged her. "God, I missed you so much," I said.

She had tears in her eyes also. We hugged and held each other like long lost friends.

"Sam, what are you doing here? God, you're so damn beautiful. I'm so happy to see you," I said as I kept hugging her.

From behind her I heard the other woman speak. "Damn, Sam, you said he was good looking but Jesus! You never said he was buff."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Jerry, this is my cousin, Margaret, but we call her Marge, and this is her boyfriend, Jim," said Sam. She looked over at her cousin and said, "I didn't know he was built like that either. My mom just said he was really cute and that I would like him."

"Hey, what exactly is going on? What brings you here, Sam?" I looked over at her cousin and her boyfriend and said, "It's really nice to meet you and thank you for the compliment."

Sam spoke again. "Well, I'm here for a number of reasons. First off, Marge and Jim go to Bowling Green University the same as you. They're trying to talk me into transferring here but I wanted to talk to you first."

I interrupted her. "That would be great! We could be best buds again." I didn't know if that was the best thing to say or not. For all I knew she might have a steady boyfriend or something.

"Also Jerry, your mom called my mom to tell me your sister is getting married and that one of her bridesmaid couldn't make it and wondered if I would be a bridesmaid for her. I said I would if it was alright with you."

"Of course it's alright with me," I said as I looked at my mother standing there. A big smile on her face. Right then I wanted to kiss her.

Sam said she would be right back; she had to use the restroom. I watched her walk away. I never remembered her butt looking so good. Marge said, "Jerry, she really likes you and wants to transfer here. She said she didn't want to come unless you and she could be close friends. I thought you should know."

I thanked Marge for mentioning it to me and told her and Jim that I wish I knew they went to the same university as me. We could have maybe hung around together. About that time Sam was coming back.

"You guys weren't talking about me, were you?"

"Of course we were," I said. "Would you guys like to order in a pizza? We have soda's in the fridge or you can have some of mom's homemade lemonade."

"That would be great,"said Sam. Mom overheard and was already taking out the lemonade and glasses. I went to the phone and ordered a large pizza. I asked them what they wanted on it. We decided on pepperoni and mushrooms.

We talked about the university and how much fun it would be if Sam transferred there. The four of us could hang out together. The pizza arrived and we sat on the patio and ate and joked about old times. It felt so good having Sam back, even if it was just for a visit.

"Hey, I heard you got Mark's old room on the third floor. Can I see it?" asked Sam.

I asked Marge and Jim if they wanted to come up and see the room but they said they would just wait for us. Marge knew that Sam wanted to talk to me alone.

I took her by the hand and we headed upstairs to my room.

Sam spoke first. "Jerry, I wanted to talk to you alone for a few minutes. I really missed you. I was so glad when your mom called. Mom said she saw you at Mark's wedding. I wanted so much to be there but couldn't make it. Your mom told my mom that you recently broke up with your girlfriend. I'm sorry to hear that. Was it a serious relationship?"

"Sam, there really was no girlfriend. I thought there might be, but there isn't. It was one big mistake. She was older than I was and I mistook the signals. She wanted sex and I thought she wanted to have a relationship with me. I thought I was in love, but I wasn't.

"I remember when we were kids, we always talked about our first time. Well, she was mine. It's over now. As far as you going to school here, I would love it. If you're not serious about anyone maybe we could start hanging out together again. We used to have the best times together."

"Jerry, remember our first kiss? I told you I wanted you to be my first. I've dated but whenever I kissed anyone I always thought of you. Of course a lot of guys have wanted my virginity but I still have it. I want to love the person I give it to. I haven't found him yet."

I almost choked. I started coughing. I couldn't believe a woman this beautiful would still be a virgin but Sam always was a special person to me.

"Are you alright, Jerry? Did I scare you?" she laughed.

"In a sense, yes. I have to tell you that it's hard to believe someone as beautiful as you is still a virgin. I'm sorry, I shouldn't be talking like this. It's just that we were always best friends and shared everything."

"So do you want to share this first time sexual relationship with me," laughed Sam.

"Oh, God, I don't know. Maybe I should save it for another time," I replied.

"Geez, was it that good or that bad?" laughed Sam. "I'm not going back downstairs till you tell me about it."

"It's pretty personal and embarrassing," I replied.

"So when did that ever stop you from talking to me? As always, I promise to keep it a secret. I told you I was a virgin. That's pretty personal, isn't it?"

"Okay, but you better not tell anyone. Do you remember the Roberts family that lives behind us?"

"Yes, they had a cute daughter about five or six years older than us. Is she the one who got your cherry?" laughed Sam.

"Not exactly. It was her mother, Mrs. Roberts."

"EWWW! Jerry, how could you? She's older than your mom. If I was still living here that never would have happened. I always kept you out of trouble," said Sam.

"If you lived here a lot of things would have been different. You might not be telling me you are a virgin. God, I missed you, Sam," I said with a slight tear in my eye.

Sam stared me face to face looking at me with those beautiful hazel eyes. "Okay, I forgive you Jerry, but you must never do it again," said Sam laughing. "Will you promise me?"

"Forgive me for what, Sam. We weren't together," I said.

"For being so stupid. If you were that hard up you should have called me. We were always there for each other. Are you positive it's over? Are you sure you don't still love her."

"Yes, and it was lust not love. I would be lying if I said it didn't feel good but it was only lust."

Sam leaned forward and kissed me gently. She smiled and we got up and went back downstairs. I couldn't have been happier.

"Mom, guess who transferring to Bowling Green University next semester?"

Chapter 3

The next couple of months were great. Sam stayed at her cousin's and we saw each other almost daily. She went to my exercise class with me. She sure got the looks from everyone but I made it known she was with me. She just laughed.

We went everywhere together. The zoo, movies, amusement parks. A lot of times Marge and Jim went with us. It was amazing how much Sam and I still had in common. Especially the music. We were both still crazy about the old rock and roll tunes that our parents grew up with.

Sam went home for a couple of weeks and I missed her so much. We talked on the phone almost daily. Mom bought me a cell phone with unlimited long distance so I wouldn't run up her phone bill. I finally drove the four hours to go see her. I stayed at her place for a couple of days. Her parents had a spare room for me to stay in. We always stayed up late and watched movies on the TV, just so we could be together.

We kissed, hugged and petted a little. No sex till we knew the time was right. If I was to be her first I wanted it to be something she would never forget.

My sister's wedding was nearing and our house was in a constant state of confusion getting ready for it. Sam and her parents would be coming to it. They'd be staying at a local motel where the reception was being held. Sam said she was going to have a room in the same motel with her cousin, Marge.

The wedding was great. Of course I spent the whole time looking at Sam. Even in those bridesmaid dresses, she looked like an angel. After the ceremony everyone headed for the reception. I was hand in hand with Sam most of the evening.

When the band played 'Please Love Me Forever' I held Sam very close and sang the words in her ear.

At one point Sam and I were talking to Marge and Jim. I had glanced behind her and saw Maggie Mae dressed almost like a slut. To be honest, she did look damn sexy from a male's point of view. She sure was getting the looks. Mom had invited the Roberts out of neighborhood courtesy. They showed up; all but Darla.

Maggie's black dress showed most of her boobs and the length was well above her knees. She walked past my brother Dave who was with his wife, Lisa. Both of them watched as Maggie approached me. I don't think Sam had seen her but I did notice Jim and Marge look over toward her.

She was about three feet behind Sam when she spoke to me. "Well, hello, Jerry. Nice to see you again; maybe we can get together later," she laughed.

Something you need to know about Sam. Besides being beautiful, she had a bite that was every bit as bad as her bark. She was no one that another woman would want to mess with. I looked over at Maggie Mae trying to think of a comeback. Just then, Sam gave me a wee smile then her face went taut. She turned around quickly and looked at Maggie Mae.

"Well, if it isn't Mrs. Roberts. I'm only going to say this once," in a voice that all near us could hear. "I don't care if you are old enough to be my grandmother! You stay the hell away from my boyfriend or I'll kick your fat old ass into the second Tuesday of next week."

The look on Maggie's face was priceless. Her mouth went wide open with total embarrassment but nothing came out. Finally she said, "I better be going." She left without saying another word.

Sam turned back around and with her head down, she smiled at me. "I guess that was a bit too much, wasn't it?"

"Probably," I smiled, "But I think you got your point across."

No one else said a word, but we did hear a few giggles. My brother, Mark, gave me a thumbs up. I was so proud of Sam but again she was always there to back me up.

I danced with Sam most of the night. I noticed she wasn't drinking and I asked her why?

"Jerry, it's been two months that we've been back together. I love you and if you feel the same way about me, tonight I want you to make love to me. I'm not drinking because I don't want to come back years from now and say, 'I was drunk at the time.' I want to know what I'm doing is because of our love for each other."

I pulled her close and squeezed her. A waiter came around with the drink cart and I set mine down and asked for two ginger ales. Sam smiled as we danced around the floor. I asked her about her room and she said her cousin was going to Jim's room and she would be all alone. She purposely got a room on a different floor from her parents. She didn't want to take any unnecessary chances.

At the end of the night everyone was saying goodnight. I said goodnight to the Bates, Sam's parents. I told them I would see them the next day. Mom had invited them over for dinner. I then offered to walk Sam to her room. Jim offered to walk Marge to her room also. Of course it was the same room.

When we got upstairs Marge went with Jim to his room and I went with Sam to hers. Marge said she would be there first thing in the morning. Even though we were all adults we didn't want our parents to know we were going to make love under their noses. The facts be known, they probably knew anyway but we were trying to show respect for their feelings.

The minute we walked in the room I kissed Sam. She tasted so good. She turned around and said, "undo me" as I slid the zipper down on her dress. She was out of it in seconds. All she had on was her bra and panties. I unclasped her bra from behind and she slid it off her shoulders. When she turned around again I put my arms around her and hugged her, pulling her to my chest. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off. I undid my trousers and let them fall to the floor.

Sam got up on the bed as I slid my socks off. She lay down in the middle of the bed with her arms above her. "Take me and make love to me, Jerry."

"Sam, do you need me to wear a condom. The last thing we need right now is a baby."

"I've been on birth control for awhile now," smiled Sam.

I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and slid it under her butt. "Just in case we get messy," I said. I crawled along side of her and started kissing her. I started with her lips and then her neck while caressing her breasts ever so gently.

I worked my way down to her breasts and started sucking on them. One, then the other. Her nipples became hard like little nails and I could hear her breathing become heavier. I got between her legs and started kissing her mid-section. When I got below her belly button, I kissed slowly. I licked the light blond fuzz on her lower belly. I watched as she sucked in her tummy every time my lips or tongue touched her. She was holding onto my head making noises and trembling.

I went lower. I backed up and removed her panties and got back between her legs. I was kissing her light blond trimmed muff, burying my face in it. I could smell the hotness of her sex. I went lower and started kissing and licking her pussy, spreading it with my fingers and licking everything pink in my sight. She was so wet and hot. Her pussy glistened with her juices.

"Jerry, make love to me now. I want you so bad."

I slipped off my underwear and with my cock in my hand, I rubbed her opening. I gently started to push the head in until I felt an obstruction. I knew it was her hymen. "Go ahead, Jerry; I've waited a long time for this. Just be gentle."

I pushed the head in and saw her wince. I was nervous too. I stopped until I saw a tear in the corner of her eye and then a smile on her face. I knew how much this meant to her and what it meant to me.

I pushed slowly into her, pumping my cock in and out till we were both in the throes of love. She screamed out as I was about to come. I pushed as deep as I possibly could and came in her. "I love you so much, Jerry."

I felt her reach an orgasm and she kept getting small spasms afterward. I could feel them squeezing my cock. I just kept my cock deep within her. When her breathing returned to somewhat normal I pulled out of her and lay on my side next to her. It was the best sex I had ever had. It was even better than the first time with Maggie Mae.

"How do you feel, Sam? Any regrets?"

"No, none at all. It was everything I hoped for and more."

"It was for me too, Sam. I know it was our love that made it so good."

"How do you know it wasn't just lust on your part, Jerry? Like you said it was with... you know who."

"All I know is with Maggie it was all about me and what I wanted. Me getting hard, me reaching an orgasm, satisfying myself. But, it was different with you. I wanted to satisfy you, Sam; I wanted to make you feel good. I wanted you to have all the wonderful sensations. It was you I wanted to help reach an orgasm. It was you I wanted to please. I found out by doing it for you, I was also receiving the benefit. I love you, Sam. I just never knew how much till now."

It was a good thing we put the towel down. It was soaked with a mixture of our juices and the blood of her broken hymen. We threw the towel in the bathroom and got a clean one out. We knew we were nowhere near done this night.

Sometime in the middle of the night we must have fallen asleep. About six in the morning there was a tap on the door. I slipped on my briefs and opened it to see Marge. She had a big grin on her face. I let her in and she looked down at my briefs and I felt a bit embarrassed. Sam was lying there covered up and had a big smile on her face.

I quickly got dressed as I was listening to the girls talk. I knew it was time for me to go so I went over and kissed Sam good morning and told her I would see her later in the day.

Sam and her parents came over to the house later that day. When we were all at the table I asked Mr. Bates if I could have Sam's hand in marriage. I told him we wouldn't get married till we both finished with college but we did both love each other.

Everyone at the table was a bit surprised including Sam. I hadn't asked her yet. When I got her dad's approval I walked over and knelt before Sam and asked her to be my wife. She started crying as she said yes. I took off my class ring and told her this would have to do until we could go shopping later that day and get her a real engagement ring.

Epilogue:

We did finish college and we got married a month after graduation. Of course she planned the wedding for over a year. The only thing she asked of my mom was not to invite the Roberts.

Mom was right when she told me that if Sam and I were meant to be, it would happen. She told me after the wedding that God works in mysterious ways but sometimes needs a little help from a mom. I smiled and gave my mom a kiss and thanked her for being there for me.

Sam and I moved to Michigan where she became a nurse and I got a job at her dad's auto plant teaching computer engineering updates to the workers. We make the drive to see my mom and dad regularly and they come and see us too.

I have no idea how Maggie Mae is today, and to be honest, I don't care. I know I do owe her thanks for showing me how to make love and what women like. Everything she showed me I have used making love with Sam. Sam loves it when she can pin me down on the bed on my back and ride me. It's still my favorite position too. I love to see my cock disappear and reappear from inside her pussy. We use it a lot nowadays since we are expecting our first child in about three months. I was afraid of putting my weight on Sam.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers