Maggie Reveals an Anal Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers

She did, screaming and moaning as I pounded her. I came with a vengeance and filled her anus with my large load. I stayed embedded inside her for a while before rolling off of her breathing heavily. What an amazing fuck my wife is. Our sex on this day was as hot and steamy as any sex we have had since the early days of our relationship. I never count her orgasms because that would be impossible. However, I can estimate that she came at least 20 times during our fuck session. Unbelievable!!

However, as we lay silently beside each other trying to recover, we both knew that something had changed on this day. First, my Maggie confessed to her secret and made amends by giving me the best fucking I have had in many moons. Second, she knew without discussion that her renewed connection with Dave had come to an end. Finally, each time lovers survive a potentially destructive event (and this one had the potential to end in disaster) you survive stronger and better as a couple. And we did.

Days later we had a brief discussion over cocktails. She agreed she would never see Dave again and finally she agreed that she would never withhold secrets again. That was simply not our deal and although I never threatened her, she knew that I was serious about her keeping her word. To this day she has not spoken with Dave again. She did send him an email and told him that she had told me everything. She suggested that they keep their memories of each other past and current and recommit to our respective spouses. She apparently got no argument from Dave.

Maggie and I are happier than ever and my anal sex privileges have been restored making us both very happy campers (lovers) again.

okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers
12