Maggie the Mature Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my horror Maggie then started speaking to him as I was pumping my sperm into her. 'How many do you want Paul' she said as she kept thrusting herself back against me milking my cock for all it was worth. Her pussy muscles had gone from being very slack upstairs to now having a vice like grip on my cock. 'Do you want to ask anyone else?' she said.

'That's it love – I've asked everyone' Paul replied.

'I'll bring them right out' Maggie said, 'Dan is just helping me so give me a minute.' Maggie's husband disappeared from view and I relaxed slightly.

Maggie was still pushing herself back against me as my orgasm subsided and my cock started to grow limp. 'Did you enjoy that Dan? Fuck I thought he was going to catch us just as you spunked in me' Maggie laughed quietly. 'That was such a turn on, you cumming in me as my husband watched. I've never felt so fucking turned on in my life. I just couldn't stop myself.'

I was still in shock, 'Fuck Maggie – he nearly caught us. I can't believe you started talking to him.'

Maggie laughed again 'that's all part of the turn on Dan. My husband talking to me whilst I act like a complete slag – fuck that turns me on.' Maggie moved forward and my limp cock feel out of her pussy.

Maggies hand went down to her pussy. I could clearly see the creampie I had left her with. For the second time that day her cunt was awash with my spunk. But this time it was deep inside her. Maggie rubbed the excess cum dribbling out of her pussy across her exposed lips then straightened up and turned to face me.

'Don't worry' she said, 'I'll go to the doctors tomorrow and get a morning after pill.' With that Maggie, knelt down behind the bar and put my cock into her mouth licking off the excess cum with a smack of her lips. She then tucked my cock away and zipped up my trousers.

Maggie then stood up, straightened her skirt, picked up the tray of drinks and made her way outside.

One hour later................

I was upstairs in my bedroom, thinking about what had happened when there was a knock on my door. My immediate thoughts were that Maggie was back for thirds. 'Come in' I said as the door slowly opened. Lucy, Maggies daughter's head appeared around the door.

'Hey' she said, 'Sorry for what my mum said earlier. I was really embarrassed.'

'Don't worry Lucy – it was just a bit of fun' I replied.

We sat and chatted for about half an hour. Lucy was quite a flirtatious girl when she loosened up. She eventually said 'Look Dan, I like you. That's why I was upset with what mum said'.' She leaned in and kissed me hard on the lips.

Before I knew it Lucy was rubbing my cock through my trousers and pulling her vest over her head. One thing lead to another, and she suddenly pushed me back onto the bed and pulled her skirt up around her waist. She pulled her knickers to one side and positioned my cock against her pussy before sitting on me. We fucked for about five minutes and she looked very satisfied as I shot my cum deep inside her. She then kissed me and neatened herself in the mirror. She smiled at me and said 'Give me a call' before leaving my room.

My head was awash with thoughts - I was thinking about the fact that I had now cum in both a mother and daughters pussys!! Which was better?? Right now Maggie was a far sexier thought than Lucy. How could a woman old enough to be my mother be so dirty and act like such a slut??

My thoughts were interrupted by my mother calling up the stairs to me.

I wondered downstairs to find guests leaving the party. My mother was kissing people as they left.

The last to leave were Maggie and her family. As she came past me, she put her arms around me saying thank you for helping out. She gave me a big hug pressing her body against me. As she kissed me on the check she whispered 'and thank you for being such a good fuck – we'll do it again soon.'

I whispered back 'Thank you for showing me how good older woman can be. By the way, when you go to the doctors tomorrow for a morning after pill you had better get one for your daughter as well. But don't worry you were the better fuck!!'

Maggie looked at me with surprise as I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and walked off.

12