Maggie's Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jacked his prick a few strokes and it began to respond. I took it in my mouth. It was still covered with mingled sperm and pussy juice, but the taste wasn't unpleasant. I had thought it would be. Nice surprise. As I sucked his stiffening dick, he began to lick and kiss my pussy. It was a classic sixty-nine. But before either of us reached a peak, he made me stop and sit up on his dick, facing him, and then with my back to his face so that he could watch my butt moving as I fucked him. He called those positions "cowgirl" and "reverse cowgirl." He stroked and patted my ass as I fucked him. It was a pleasant sensation, and it kept me going.

It surprised me that I could come again after all the orgasms I had had earlier, but since I had control of the angle of penetration, I could easily rub his curved peter against my G-spot. I gave myself two more climaxes before Bill pulled out and shot his sperm on my tits.

Lily had to go through the same action with Rod. She seemed to enjoy sucking his dick more as she progressed with the action, although her mouth was stretched to the maximum just to take in the head of it. I thought she would choke, or her lips would be ruptured, but she kept sucking him, moving her whole head up and down, jacking his peter with her mouth and both hands.

Riding Rod's huge dong was more comfortable this time to her tight little pussy, which was still sore from the rupture of her maidenhead earlier. She liked the fucking better and better as she continued. But she didn't give herself an orgasm, and Rod didn't ejaculate. Apparently that huge load he had squirted on Lily's belly earlier had drained his balls dry.

Then we switched partners and went through the entire sixty-nine-and-cowgirl routine all over again. Neither of us girls had an orgasm that last session, and the only one who came was Bill. He had to jerk out of Lily very suddenly to keep from spurting his seed into her cunt. It wasn't much. Three short spurts and he was done.

They paid us an "audition fee" in cash, forty dollars each.

Lily asked, "You'll let us know when we got a part in the movie?"

"We'll call you."

It was night and full dark before we left the hotel. The night wind was fresh off the Gulf. Lily was chirpy, bubbling over as we drove home. She was effervescent. "We're going to be in the movies. We're both going to be porn stars. Porn stars."

I was in emotional turmoil. For one thing, I was still in a state of residual pleasure from all the, admittedly wonderful, sexual pleasure those two men had given me. I was even still mildly aroused. But the glow was fading. On the other hand, I had undergone a cheap, dirty, sleazy transaction in a cheap, sleazy hotel room, and had been fucked by two total strangers. Yes, I had been aroused, and yes I had taken great pleasure in being fucked, and yes I had had multiple orgasms. But looking back I felt used, shamed, demeaned.

Then it dawned on me. I yelled at Lily, "Lily, damn it, you stupid cunt! Will you please shut up!"

She was shocked. Her big blue eyes widened. She stared at me. "Maggie, what's the matter? We both did real good. We're gonna be porn stars. In the movies."

"Lily, little girl, don't be stupid. You gave away your virginity today; you let yourself be fucked, used! by two—two men you'll never see again; you let yourself be used like a common streetwalking whore! And for what? A career in the movies? 'We'll call you?' They're going to call us? They didn't take our phone numbers!

12