Maggie's Change of Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I latched to her lips, I sunk my fingers deep into her, knowing exactly where she needed to be touched. She moaned into my mouth, and sucked on my tongue. I was getting into it now, and knowing how much she was enjoying this, I turned myself on again...

"Touch me Charlotte," I moaned into her ear, sucking and kissing on her neck.

We were moaning together now, one touching the other. Then I noticed how hard her nipples were, and took one into my mouth, then the other. With a squeal of excitement, she pushed herself ontop of me, and began to kiss me deeply. Both of us were totally beside ourselves with animal lust, that nothing else mattered...all we wanted to do was cum together.

Now ontop, she took control, slowly moving down my body kissing me all over. Then she kissed my pussy lips, and clit. And It was the most amazing feeling, her tongue delving into me as a cock would. I could feel myself on the edge of an orgasm once again.

All of a sudden she turned her ass to face me, legs on either side of my head...she was pushing her pussy into my lips..."Kiss my pussy Maggie!" She moaned, the proceded to fuck mine with her tongue.

Being so turned on, I went for it, sinking my tongue deep inside her extremely wet pussy. I was so near to Cumming I just didn't care.

It was not long after that she started to cum all over my face, into my mouth. That's when I let myself cum as well...and in unison we continued to suckle the others pussy, until we could cum no more.

With one last kiss, Charlotte moved herself up next to me, taking me in her arms. She hugged me so hard, and then kissed me. I could taste myself on her lips, as I'm sure she could taste herself from mine. Feeling oh so comfortable now, I wrapped my leg around her, keeping her close, and after laying in each others arms for quite a while I turned to her saying...

"So...what do we do now? Are we still friends or what?" she kiss me hard again.

" No Maggs, we are more than that now... if you want to be."

"How much more?" I asked between her kisses.

"Well... we could be lovers. Unless you don't feel the same as I do. I mean...I have always loved you Maggs. I just wasn't sure you felt the same. You never seemed to respond to the little things I did to show my love for you."

"I love you too Charlotte. I just thought those little things were they way your liked to express yourself. I didn't know how you felt either."

"Well, you don't see me trying to make out with Anna, or Kate...do you?" She laughed.

"I guess not," I laughed, "But I think it's best that we keep it a secret...just between us two. Is that ok with you?"

"Of course babes, I like keeping secrets with you...and thank you for finally making love to me. I've been dying to share that with you."

I still haven't asked her whether or not she made love to me the night before... but that can wait for another time, as now I am more sure than ever that we will stay not just friends, but lovers as well.

12